Author's Chapter Notes:
At long last!
Buffy was desperately trying to find some sort of relief. Whatever oil Will had coated her with was burning her from the inside out. The anal plug was keeping her on the edge of arousal, and she was getting increasingly frustrated. She yelped when Will draped himself over her; his hands snuck underneath the pillow to caress her stomach.

“Not too much?” he murmured. Buffy melted a little at his obvious concern.

“We’re both fine,” she assured him. She wiggled her ass into him as much as she was able, urging him to get on with his torture. His heady chuckle raced straight to her core.

“You don’t know what you’re asking for,” Will told her, before gathering everything he needed. “But for now, just relax.”

Buffy’s muscles rippled as Will poured some sort of cool gel over her back, relaxing as his talented hands began rubbing it into her. He soothed the tension that had developed from being in one position for too long, taking care to release each knot and kink he could find. Buffy was caught in an odd vortex of stimulation and relaxation, Will’s hands simultaneously arousing her (on top of the ever-present vibrator) and encouraging her to relax. And then he blew.

Will grinned as Buffy felt the effects of the warming KY gel he’d rubbed into her skin. He blew a trail of warmth across her skin, enjoying the goose bumps that followed his breath. His firecracker was going to know what it meant to burn by the end of this night.

Buffy moaned when Will’s fingers slipped into her, his fingers unerringly finding her g-spot. She heard the clink of her chains as she jerked against them, trying desperately to get more friction. And then he was gone, his dark laughter teasing her ear. Allowing Buffy a few moments to compose herself, Will opened up the smaller, more intimate vial of ginger oil and spread it along his fingers. Buffy needed a touch up if he wanted to see a true explosion, and he was determined to make sure this was a lesson Buffy never forgot. He teased her, touching her in all the ways he knew she liked, building her up and then stopping before she could get any kind of satisfaction.

“Will,” she pleaded. “Will!” She could feel the heat in her groin increasing, and not just because she was almost unbearably aroused. “Oh god!”

“Now that I have your attention, I want an apology, Ms. Summers.” Will’s silky, commanding voice heightened Buffy’s already dangerous level of arousal. “Do you know why I want an apology?”

Buffy shook her head in the negative, her eyes drawn to the mirror…which had been repositioned so that she could see Will towering over her bent form. His blue eyes were fixed on her reflection.

“Because you and my brother need to learn a little discretion, and I don’t appreciate being forgotten,” he growled. “Next time you’re up for a public tryst, make sure you invite me.”

Buffy’s eyes widened as she realized that Will had seen them…in the trees…

“It’s a little late for embarrassment, pet,” Will growled. His hand made a satisfying pop against her ass, the leftover jelly adding a bit of sting. He smiled at the rosy hand print that appeared on her cheek, the skin warm beneath it. Good, the warmer the better. Will laid a few more spanks along Buffy’s perfectly shaped ass, reveling in the rosy tint and her breathless gasps.

“You may speak,” he told her, spanking her over her seeping slit.

“Oh God! I’m sorry! S-s-sorry!” she gasped out, each of her words punctuated by another spank from Will’s hand. She apologized, each time rewarded with the sharp sting of Will’s hand. He kept it up until her ass could have heated a small city on its own.

While Buffy was surely cursing in her pillow, Will coated his left hand with more warming oil, and retrieved something from the bedside table. Will deliberately began his routine of heating the rest of her skin with his breath, drawing increasingly intricate patterns, his touch specifically designed to arouse her. He kept it up until she was pleading with him, begging him for anything. So he gave her more.

“MOTHER FUCK!” Buffy yelled into her pillow, her arms yanking violently against her bindings. Will was following his heated breath with a fucking ice cube. The coldness was searing against her heat-sensitized body. She could feel every drop of water left in its wake, every drop rolling with excruciating slowness down her sides. She started shivering when Spike’s tongue traced the trail of water, the roughness of his tongue harsh against her over stimulated nerve endings.

Will observed his quaking canvas, pleased with her reaction. This was something they were going to have to explore further; he ever briefly contemplated bringing over one of the candles, but decided that he’d worked her up to such a point that the effect would be wasted. With a smirk, he flicked beads of water from his hand in the direction of Buffy’s exposed ass. It was time to move on to more…pleasurable areas, he decided.

He placed the remainder of the cube on his tongue, wrapping the organ around it suggestively when he noticed Spike watching with half lidded eyes. Grabbing a new ice cube from his bowl, Will ran his cooled finger along the edges of Buffy’s blushing bum. He saw her jerk, telling him just how sensitive the area really was. He began writing.

“I…Will…Not…Forget…Will,” he wrote across her bum in water. He noticed how Buffy’s hands gripped the duvet cover like a life raft. With a smile, he started again, circling around the vibrator and pausing in places where Buffy reacted strongest. He kept it up until she was a quivering mess, incapable of coherent speech, before relenting and moving on; Buffy wasn’t going to last much longer.

With a grin, he placed the reminder of his new ice cube in his mouth and he knelt behind his captive, running his cold tongue along Buffy’s wet slit. The first pass made her shriek as he washed away the remnants of the ginger. After he’d thoroughly cleaned her, he manipulated the remnant of the rapidly melting cube to the fore of his mouth. He pushed it into her with the tip of his tongue, holding her squirming hips still as an orgasm ripped through her, the intense stimulation sending her careening over the edge.

Buffy heard a voice calling her from far away, urging her back to the land of the living.

“Buffy,” a voice whispered. She moaned, her eyes fluttering open. “Buffy.” Will’s coaxing voice brought her out of her post-orgasmic haze.

“I—“

“No talking.” Buffy realized distractedly that the infernal plug was gone. She also realized that her limbs had been released, and the only thing keeping her from sliding to the floor in a puddle of goo was Will. She remained limp as Will lifted her back onto the bed, rolling her into an equally boneless Spike.

“Hi,” Spike mumbled, a goofy, tired grin sliding across his face. She just smiled at him, to exhausted to move. Will smiled at them, enjoying his handiwork, before quickly cleaning up. With a sigh, he slipped into bed behind Buffy, nestling against her back.

“But you didn’t—“

“Shhhh,” Will murmured. “Sleep now. This was all for you two.”


A/N: I hope you enjoyed that and it didn't feel...wrong. Anyways, I'm off to finish Unchecked. And for my next project? Fulfilling a little request by ochit duzon (and a couple of other people, I think, but od's the most recent person who's asked) that I've entitled Twinnings...and had nothing to do with any other Twins I may be associated with ;) Mull that over