Author's Chapter Notes:
See below.
A.N.: There was quite a response to the last chapter, and while some of you were supportive and said you liked the update, others… *sighs* I liked the response that the chapter got, not so much the reviews where you said you can’t read the story any more. If you don’t like my story, fine, stop reading. But this story has a little angst so just stick with it. Spike will see the error of his ways. And yes, Spike shouldn’t have slept with Buffy in the first place. But she is a little more mature than you’re average sixteen year old. She’s lost her parents and that tends to make you grow up pretty fast.

But if you’ll stick with me, I promise a Spuffy ending. Thank you.

Pyro


Chapter 11

It’s been three weeks since the blow out he’d had with Buffy, and he was starting to go crazy. They had barely spoken, and hadn’t touched. She wouldn’t even look him in the eyes anymore. Over dinner she would barely speak when he asked her about school work or how things were going with her friends. She’d lock herself in her room. When she was even there. More often than not she’d make excuses to not even be there. And Spike could hear her from the bed he shared with Cecily, coming in at all hours of the night. But he couldn’t bring himself to reprimand her. Not when she was hurting. When he’d hurt her.

He knew what he’d done was wrong. Bloody hell, the whole situation was all buggered up. He just wanted a little attention from the woman he’d spend the last couple years with. Okay so he’d never loved her…

He’d never should’ve slept with Buffy in the first place. But it’s like he couldn’t help himself, he was drawn to her. Drawn to who she was. He knew he should stop it, but he also knew that if Buffy came to him, he couldn’t turn her down. He wouldn’t.

But he also couldn’t keep cheating on Cecily like this. It wasn’t right. Cecily was his wife, he felt like he owed her that much.

Buffy saw him from her room, sitting there smoking, watching TV. Buffy hadn’t had the chance to look at him in weeks. She’d avoided him. But she knew that couldn’t last forever. She’d could barely stop herself from throwing herself into his arms. Faith’s words echoed in her head.

Take what you can get, even if it’s not what you want.

Buffy pushed down whatever jealousy and insecurity she felt and walked out of her room. She had to have him back. Even if it was only in her bed, and only if for a little while. She went and stood in front of him at the TV.

“Buffy?” Spike asked, confused.

Buffy didn’t answer him, just straddled his lap. She ground herself against his crotch, and pulled his hands up to cover her breasts.

Spike could barely believe his eyes. Buffy was on top of him, attempting to seduce him. And she was doing a pretty damn good job of it, if the growing erection in his pants was any indication. He rubbed her nipples through her thin top, watching in fascination as they grew hard beneath his ministrations.

Buffy pulled his shirt out of his jeans, and ran her fingers along his rock hard abs. Oh god how she had missed the feel of him. She needed him so bad.

“Need you,” Buffy gasped out. She pulled his shirt up over his head, and threw it on the ground. She reached for the buckle on his pants only to be stopped by a growl from Spike. She looked up to see his eyes dark with desire and his face twisted with the want of her. He picked her up and carried her to her own room. He laid her out on the bed beneath him and proceeded to slowly undress her. When he finally had her naked beneath him he knew that she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Spike dropped his pants, letting his cock spring forth. He grabbed with his hand, unabashedly giving it a few pulls. He watched as Buffy’s eyes glazed over with lust and he knew that he could never let her out of his bed again. This is right where he wanted her. He knew he was being selfish, but bloody hell if he was going to let anyone else touch what was his.

Spike covered her body with his, and not wanting to wait a moment longer pushed himself into her. He knew that he needed this. They both needed this.

Buffy cried at the feel of him filling her so completely. She loved this feeling. She wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him to her tightly. She needed this. Maybe he couldn’t be hers completely but he could be hers like this. He’d always come back to her even if he was with Cecily.

Spike loved the feel of her around him. Like warm velvet wrapped around his cock, squeezing it in time with his thrusts. There was nothing like this.

“Oh god…” Buffy moaned out as she dug her fingernails into his back, not even thinking about the eventual marks she would leave.

“Oh, Buffy, luv,” Spike said as he felt her nails rake down his back. The little bit of pain mixed with the pleasure had him thrusting into her with abandon.

Buffy couldn’t think past the sensations that were traveling through her body. Every nerve ending felt like it was on over drive. She couldn’t believe she’d tried to give this up. This was rapture. Pure and simple.

Spike moaned into her ear loving the little sounds she made as he thrust into her. Her body welcomed him like it was made just for him. The little pants and mewls that came out of her body, were delightful. She drew him in further with everything she did. The way she gave herself completely to him, trusted him. Snug inside her body, he knew he never wanted to leave.

Spike sped his thrusts up even more as he felt her walls beginning to contract around him. Buffy’s orgasm hit her full force causing her to spasm uncontrollably. Spike thrust into her one, two, more times and shot his load deep into her core.

Buffy lay there panting, sweat trickling off her brow, as she looked into Spike’s eyes. There was something there… something different she couldn’t define. There was lust, yes, but something… was it, dare she say, longing?

“That was…” a bloody revelation.

Buffy nodded. “Yeah its been to long. Again.”

Spike rolled over slipping out of her, suddenly feeling bereft. Buffy turned over, resting her head on his shoulder as her fingers drew a pattern on his chest.

“Buffy I-”

“Lets not talk about it okay? Lets talk about something else.”

Spike nodded. “Okay. What did you have in mind?”

Buffy smiled wickedly. “Giles said once you went through some rebellious stage where you were all punk rock. You know like you were at Wicked the other night.”

Spike groaned. “Why’d the old man have to talk about that.”

Buffy‘s smile grew. “So tell me. What were you like?”

“Well to begin with I was a right poncey git, fancied myself some kind of poet. Until Dru came along and saved me.”

“Saved you?”

“Yeah, s’ what I thought. That she saved me. She turned nancy boy William, into Spike. Changed everything about me, made me a man.”

“She made you a man huh?” Buffy asked, eyebrows up as she grinned at him. She liked this. The way they were talking to each other. She wanted to know more about him. Hell, she wanted to know everything.

“Oi, not talkin’ ‘bout that. She said she heard the pixies telling her how I would become her Spike and join her in the blackness. Said she was my Dark Princess.”

“And you believed this crazy ho-bag?”

“Yeah she was a little off her bird.”

“What happened to her?”

“She eventually was committed to some asylum the last I heard after she killed some chit. Said her doll Miss Edith told her to do it.” Spike sighed and looked down at Buffy, still perched on his shoulder. “So what do you say we run out and grab a bite to eat?”

Buffy smiled and extricated herself from his side. “If we’re going anywhere, I need a shower.”

“Really a shower you say?” Scenes of the time he saw her in the shower, pleasurin’ herself, water dripping down her body, flashed before his eyes and his cock started to stir all over again.

“No, uh-uh mister. I need to get clean.” Buffy could feel their combined fluids starting to leak out of her.

Spike jumped out of bed. “Not if I get there first!” He pushed past her and ran down the hall.

“Hey! No fair!”