Author's Chapter Notes:
Yay! An update. Sorry for the delay, I've been at my mother-in-law's all week. Unfortunately this weekend I'll be leaving to visit my father in Arkansas, but the next chapter is almost ready, so it'll be up before I go. He unfortunately doesn't have internet that is worth a damn so there won't be an update while I'm there. But I plan on writing a lot, so there will be plenty when I return. Happy reading!
“Hey kitten,” Spike said as he slowly slid into bed.

Buffy looked up, rubbing her sleep filled eyes, a little baffled.

“Spike what are you doing here. Cecily is home.”

“Couldn’t stay away kitten. Had to feel you.” Spike slid his hands up her bare thighs and hooked his fingers in her panties to pull them down. He reached around to slide his hand up the front of her shirt, his hand finding her breast and giving it a gentle squeeze.

Buffy moaned and thrust her ass into his already swelling erection. This felt so naughty, him sneaking into her room because he couldn’t stay away. A smile lit up her face at that. He couldn’t stay away. It’s been two weeks since they’d made up, and Spike had come home early almost every day to spend time with her. They’d tore at each other’s clothes until he was seated deep inside her. Then he’d make love to her with reverence. Afterwards they’d talk about anything that suited them at the time. Spike would tell her stories about himself as a little boy, and she’d tell him about her memories of Giles and her mother.

But this was the first time he’d snuck into her room at night.

Spike knew he was playing with fire, sneaking into her room like this, when Cecily was just down the hall, sleeping in the bed they’d shared together. She’d come onto him, wanting him.

But he’d turned her down. He couldn’t. He’d begged off pretending to be exhausted. Then he’d waited for Cecily to fall asleep, and snuck his way down to Buffy’s room. He needed to feel her against him after Cecily had tried touching him.

Buffy pulled her shirt over her head and threw it haphazardly on the floor. She wanted to feel his skin against hers. His cool fingers rubbed her nipple causing it to stand at attention for him. His mouth descended on her neck, placing open mouthed kissed all the way to her shoulder.

He knew what to do. What she liked. She was already so wet for him. She turned over to face him, watching as he devoured her with his eyes. His hand reached down to play with her already drenched pussy lips. Buffy gasped as he pushed a finger into her hole. He slowly pumped it in and out, saturated with her fluids. He brought it to his mouth and sucked it in, moaning as her taste hit his tongue.

Buffy leaned over and bit down slightly on his collar bone. She pushed him onto his back and started working her way down his chest, licking and sucking at his nipples, abs, sticking her tongue in his belly button. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to taste him. She’d always thought going down a guy was degrading, especially the way guys talked about it at school. But she knew it wouldn’t be that way with Spike. She pulled the his sweatpants down and his erection popped out. She took a deep breath. She wrapped her hand around it and started to pump like she knew he liked. The she tentatively licked the head and heard him hiss.

“Buffy, luv, you don’t have to do this,” Spike said. She didn’t have to, but god how he wanted her to. He’d been fantasizing about her pretty pink lips wrapped around his cock, but he didn’t want her to do anything she didn’t want to do.

“I want to,” she said. She wrapped her lips around the head and sucked lightly, flicking her tongue across his slit. When he groaned and lifted his hips, she took it as a hint she was doing the right thing.

“Christ, luv,” Spike hissed out.

“Tell me what you want.” She wanted to get this right. Spike was always so sweet with her, never pushing her for anything. He’d done this for her, now she wanted to do it for him.

“Take me in your mouth. Yeah that’s it,” Spike hissed out as she slid her mouth over the top of his cock. “And use your hand. Unnn, Buffy.”

Buffy smiled around his cock, and started to bob her head, taking a little more of him in at a time. What she couldn’t fit in, she pumped with her hand. Spike reached down and ran his hand into her golden locks, and let his hand rest lightly on her head not wanting to push her.

“Yeah that’s it luv, god, you feel so good, like your pretty lips wrapped around my cock.”

Buffy felt a rush of wetness between her thighs and unconsciously let her free hand drift down to flick at her incredibly wet pussy. She groaned around him and started to suck in earnest.

Spike looked down to see her hand in between her thighs and nearly came right then.

“Oh God Buffy, luv. Use your tongue. Yeah like that. Oh god.” Spike thrust up inside her mouth without thinking. “You like that? Fingering your tight little quim while you suck me off.”

Buffy dredged up every thing Faith had ever told her, her dirty detail she’d ever read in Cosmo. She desperately tried to relax her throat muscles and took him down as far as she could go until she felt his head hit the back of her throat, and started to swallow around him.

Spike felt his balls tighten and knew he was done for. Oh god. “Oh god, BUFFY, ugn-” And then he could feel himself spilling down her throat and her drinking down every drop of it.

When he was finished, Buffy let his softening cock slip out of her mouth with a small kiss to the tip. She pulled his sweat pants back up around his hips.

“Was that okay?” Buffy asked nervously.

Spike looked at her incredulously. “That was fantastic!”

“Really?”

“Really.” Spike smirked at her, and grabbed her arm, throwing her down to the bed beside him.

“Time to return the favor luv.” He smirked at her.

He quickly ducked down to place his head between her thighs. He licked a long line up her center, watching as she squirmed. He took her clit in between his lips and sucked it in.

Buffy moaned loudly, but Spike peeked his head up, and put a finger to his lips. Buffy nodded and bit down on her lip when he shoved his tongue inside her drenched hole.

Spike looked up at her as he pleasured her with his tongue. She was always so beautiful like this, her head thrown back, her eyes squeezed shut, a look of pure ecstasy on her face. Spike pushed his thumb up against her sensitive pearl and felt the first fluttering of an orgasm. He pushed his tongue in as far as it could go, and felt the rush of fluid drench his face.

Buffy bit down on her hand to keep from crying out. When she came down she looked down at Spike to see him resting his head on her thigh.

“What?” she asked.

Spike shrugged. “You’re beautiful.” He started to get up out of bed.

“Wait. Stay with me.” Buffy looked at him pleading with her eyes.

“Oh sweetheart you know I can’t do that.”

“Just until I go to sleep?”

Spike looked at her and nodded. He crawled into bed with her and pulled her up against him. She felt so good like this. If only he could go to bed like this every night.

But no, he couldn’t think like that. Buffy was to young and to good for the likes of him. But that didn’t stop his mind from racing. Buffy and him in a house together, just the two of them. Buffy swollen with his child.

But that would never happen. He would eventually have to let Buffy go. She wouldn’t want to stay here with him. She’d have a life, go off to college.

And he would be left here.

Alone.

So he had to enjoy these moments while they lasted. He pulled her closer to him, determined to hold on as long as he could.