Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving. I finally got everything for this story written while I was on vacation, now it just has to be typed. The next chapter should be up in a few days. Reviews make me post faster!! ;)
Buffy sat idly trying to pay attention to her history teacher, Mr. Anderson, but her thoughts kept drifting back to Spike and their cozy little picnic in the woods. Buffy knew that their conversation had been a turning point in their relationship. The significance of the place was not lost on her. Even if that was her only clue, she would know that he felt something. Buffy knew Spike, and she knew he wouldn’t take something like that lightly.

“Buffy are you okay?” Willow whispered over the aisle between their desks. “You’ve seemed a little distracted lately.”

Buffy shook her head slightly. “Nah, I’m fine Wills. Hey you wanna go Christmas shopping after school?”

Willow nodded. They hadn’t had much time to hang out lately, since Buffy always seemed busy, or never felt like going anywhere. She wasn’t stupid. She knew something had been going on with her, and maybe this was her chance to see what had been up with her best friend these past few weeks.

“Sure, you wanna head there after school?”

Buffy knew that Spike would be working tonight. He’d been reneging on his work lately to spend time with her, so he had to make up for it by kissing some major corporate butt. There were some big shots in town looking to do some joint business with the law firm, so Spike was stuck at the office playing at being a studious worker.

Buffy was about to answer when Mr. Anderson shot them disapproving looks. Instead she just nodded, and sent her a smile. It would be fun to hang out with Willow. Even if she couldn’t tell her the biggest secret of her life.

* * *

Buffy dragged Willow to what seemed like the hundredth store in the past hour that they had been at the mall.

“Well what kind of thing are you looking for?” Willow asked. She’d asked this before, but Buffy always gave the same answer.

“I’ll know when I see it. It has to be perfect Wills. He’s done so much for me, and been so nice to me. Spike deserves something really special.”

Willow sighed. “I’m sure he’ll love whatever you give him.” Willow knew that there was more to it than just showing her gratitude. Willow’s eyes narrowed. Maybe he was taking advantage of her, and Buffy was suffering from some weird Stockholm syndrome or something.

“Buffy is there something going on between you and Spike?”

Buffy stopped dead in her tracks and looked at Willow and laughed. “Of course not Wills, why would you say that?”

“You’ve just been a little strange. You haven’t been hanging out at the Bronze lately, and you’ve completely blown me and Xander off a couple times. Look Buffy, see resolve face.” Willow pointed. “Buffy you can talk to me.”

Again, Buffy laughed but to Willow it seemed a little forced. “There is nothing going on between me and Spike. He’s taken me in and treated me like family. I want to show my gratitude by finding him a really awesome Christmas present. Okay?”

Buffy had been Willow’s best friend since they had met in 7th grade. So she knew when Buffy was lying. And right now, she was lying.

* * *

Buffy walked through the door and set her packages down on the floor. She’d finally found what she’d been looking for, and while Willow kept giving her strange looks, she didn’t particularly care. Willow was her friend and wouldn’t do anything to harm her.

Buffy looked around, but didn’t see any signs of life coming from anywhere in the apartment, so she walked into the kitchen to grab something to drink.

Suddenly she felt strong arms encircle her waist and Buffy shrieked at the sudden invasion.

“Shh, luv, I’ve got you.”

Buffy smiled as he nuzzled her neck, inhaling loudly. “Didn’t think you were home, or I would have went right in there to you.”

“Finally got outta the office.”

“Cecily working late?”

“Be there for a while, goin’ over briefs and motions to be filed. Got all bloody night.”

Buffy turned around to face him, and grabbed his tie. “Then lets make it count.” Buffy pulled him towards her and smashed her mouth to his, shoving her tongue past his lips to duel with his.

Spike threaded his fingers through her hair. It’d only been a few days, but it still felt like to long. He longed to be inside her, touching every inch of her skin. Spike shoved her up against the kitchen counter and moaned as she un-tucked his shirt and her fingertips ran across his abs. Spike pulled away to gasp for breath and yanked her shirt over her head, smiling when he saw she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Ready for me luv?”

“Always,” Buffy said. She loosened his tie, and pulled it over his shirt. Then she stuck it on herself and let it fall between her bare breasts. “What do you think? Is it me?”

“Bloody brilliant luv.” He reached up and fondled her breasts, his thumbs grazing over her hardened nipples. She reached between them and undid his belt and slacks, letting them fall to the floor in a heap.

“Mmm,” Buffy murmured as her hand enveloped his cock. “Ready for me?” Buffy smiled at him.

“Always,” he said, mimicking her earlier words.

Spike hissed as her hand started to move on his cock, her thumb coming up to flick at the pre-cum that had dribbled out.

Buffy looked at him, his eyes closed in bliss, as her hand moved along his cock. Buffy loved him when he was like this. Buffy looked down at his cock, and thought he looked beautiful. As another bead of pre-cum dripped out, Buffy decided she wanted to taste him. Buffy quickly dropped to her knees and enveloped the head of his dick with her mouth, swiping her tongue along the head, getting a taste of the saltyness that was him.

Spike’s eyes flew open and saw Buffy on his knees before him. He moaned out loud and reached down to thread a hand through her hair. He resisted the urge to just pound mercilessly into her warm, waiting mouth and let her do what she wanted. She sucked him into her mouth as far she could go and used one of her hands to envelop the rest of him. She worked on him in earnest, letting her hand take what her mouth couldn’t.

When he felt her pull him all the way into her mouth and swallow around him, he knew if he didn’t stop her was done for.

“Oh, god, Buffy, stop.” He pushed her away and pulled her up.

Buffy looked at him, eyebrows drawn together. “Did I do something wrong?”

“Oh, god no. It was perfect. I just didn’t want to come that way.”

Buffy nodded.

“You are wearing entirely to many clothes.” Spike smirked at her and undid the buttons on her pants and pulled them down along with her panties.

When he stuck his fingers between her pussy lips, he could feel she was drenched.

“Oh baby, you’re wet.” Spike stuck the fingers up to his mouth and sucked her juices off them. “Suckin’ on me get you all drenched?”

Buffy nodded honestly. “Talk later, fuck now.”

Spike smirked at her. “Yes ma’am.”

Spike lifted her up onto the kitchen counter and spread her legs open. Before she could protest, he slammed into her all the way up to the hilt. He could feel her walls flutter around him. God she was so bloody tight. Spike didn’t give her any time to get adjusted before he was pulling out and slamming back into her. He set a brutal pace, and Buffy didn’t protest one bit.

She looked so hot, his navy colored tie sitting in between her bouncing tits, as little beads of sweat ran down her forehead. She was making the sexiest sounds as his cock slammed into her welcoming pussy. Spike rolled a nipple in between two fingers and leaned down to bite lightly on her shoulder. Spike pushed his fingers underneath the cheeks of her ass and pulled her off the counter a bit, speeding up his thrusts.

Buffy couldn’t form a coherent thought as he slammed into her, ferociously. Buffy knew she was about to come and reached between them to rub at her clit, when Spike growled at her almost inhumanely in warning, and rammed into her even harder. Buffy realized that she liked this, a lot.

Spike picked her up, still inside her, grunting as he tried to maintain his pace of thrusting inside her. He walked towards the living room, teetered, and ended up shoving her up against the fridge. Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled his head down for a kiss. She nibbled on his lower lip, pulling it in between her teeth.

Spike knew he was acting like an animal, but right now he didn’t have a care in the world. Buffy seemed to like it. Her walls were squeezing his cock, damn near strangling it, and he knew she was close. He moved his hips slightly, angling them so he would hit her spongy bundle of nerves. Two more thrusts and her orgasm hit her, milking his cock until he spilled himself inside her.

Seconds after he spent himself, he felt his legs give way and he fell back on the cold tile floor. Buffy landed on top of him, straddling him. She fell against him, her head laying in the crook of his neck.

“Wow.”

Spike chuckled. “I’ll say luv.”

Buffy sat up. “So up for round two?”

Spike looked at her incredulously. “Give a bloke a minute two to recover, yeah?”

Buffy stuck out her lower lips. “C’mon,” she said bouncing. “Hurry up.”

“Look at that lip. Gonna get it.” He leaned in and sucked her lower lip in between his teeth. Which led to a make out session. And groping.

“Well luv, I think I’m ready for round two.” He looked pointedly down at his very erect member.

“Really?”

Spike smiled.

“Well you’re gonna have to catch me first!” Buffy jumped up and ran out of the kitchen.

Will I ever get tired of this? Spike smirked, jumped up and gave chase.

Not bloody likely.