Author's Chapter Notes:
The next chapter will be posted on either Sunday or Monday, and I just want to warn you, major angst coming up in the next few chapters. Have a great weekend everyone!!
Spike sat in his office making phone calls, trying to track down the witness they had scheduled to appear in court the next day, but they hadn’t been able to reach him to go over his testimony. Spike sighed as he slammed the phone down on another dead end. This was getting him no where, and it was already 7:30. He knew Buffy would be waiting for him at home, but he couldn’t cut out of here early today, not with the case they had going. He’d been doing well keeping Cecily away so he and Buffy could get plenty of quality time together. Spike smirked to himself as he thought of the little spit fire that was waiting at home for him. She was sure something.


A.N.: Reviews please?? Tell me what you think. And remember, major angst coming up, so don't say i didn't warn you.

“What’s that shit eatin’ grin for?” Gunn said from the doorway.

Spike immediately wiped the smile off his face. “Nothin’. Jus’ thinking.”

“C’mon man,” Gunn said walking into the room. “What’s been up with you lately? You leave work early, been shirking on your responsibilities. That’s not like you.”

“Nothin,’ just things been goin’ on is all.”

Eyebrows up, Gunn turned around and shut the door. “Are you getting a little something’ on the side? Steppin’ out on Cecily?”

Spike shook his head, maybe a little too violently. “No of course not. Why would I do that?”

“Because she’s a bitch from hell, and you can’t stand her? Look, man, I wouldn’t blame you if you were. Now c’mon with the details.” Gunn went over and sat down in the chair in front of his desk, determined to not leave until he got what he’d come for.

“There’s nothin goin’ on.” Spike stared at Gunn, refusing to spill his secrets.

“Why is it that I don’t believe you. C’mon man, it’s me, your friend. Remember me? You can talk to me.”

Spike sighed. “Yes, there’s someone else.”

Gunn face broke out in a grin. “Great! Who is it?”

Spike slowly contemplated his options. “I can’t tell you that.”

Gunn’s face fell. “Aww, why not?”

“I just can’t. Okay.” Spike looked down at his work. “Now I have a lot of work to do, so if-”

“Uh-uh. No. Don’t think you’re gettin’ off that easy. Just because you won’t tell me who it is, doesn’t mean that you can’t tell me anything else. So… tell me about her.”

Spike relented. There wasn’t any harm in talking a little was there? Its not like Gunn would know who he was talking about. He’d only met Buffy once before and they’d barely shared two words.

“She’s somethin’ special.” Spike smiled and leaned back in his chair, stretching his arms over his head and resting his hands behind it. “She has this way about her. Makes me feel like I’m on top ’f the world. She’s beautiful, amazin‘, intelligent. She‘s bloody perfect.”

Gunn sighed. “Well that’s not what I was expecting to hear.”

Spike quirked his eyebrows up. “Well what was it you wanted to hear?”

Gunn shook his head. “How she sucks dick like a pro, and fucks your brains out six ways from Sunday. You’re in love with her.” Gunn stood up. “You’re in deep man. Remember you’re married. So either get divorced, or cut it off with this chick. Because if you don’t, you’re gonna get sloppy. That’s what people in love do.”

Spike opened his mouth to say that he wasn’t in love with her, but at that moment he knew it would be a lie. He clamped his mouth shut and watched Gunn walk out of his office, shutting the door behind him.

Spike sighed, and reached over to pick up his phone. He needed to hear her voice, even if it was just for a minute.

Spike dialed the number, and listened to it ring.

“Hello?”

“Hey luv.”

“Spike! Working late again?”

“Yeah pet, I’m stuck here trying to finish up with this witness we have tomorrow. As soon as I finally find the pillock, I have to get him in here and debrief him on his testimony.”

“That sucks. So you’re gonna be really late?”

“Yeah I’m sorry, pet. I’d get home if I could, but with the corporates sniffin‘ around I gotta mind my p‘s and q‘s.”

On the other end of the line, Buffy nodded, a plan forming in her head. “Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

Spike said good-bye and hung up. He dialed another number, and let it ring. Hopefully he could get home soon and at least steal a few kisses from Buffy before she had to get in bed.

* * *

Buffy slipped the extra key into her purse as she quietly tiptoed down the corridor towards Spike’s office. She’d waited patiently outside until the last person had went home for the night. That left Spike. He was still working diligently away in his office, completely engrossed in his work. Cecily had come home as Buffy was walking out, and Buffy didn’t give her a second glance. She’d left a note, addressing it to Spike, but knowing that Cecily would read it. She didn’t want her to get suspicious.

Spike’s door was open slightly, and he seemed to still be working, hunched over his desk, reading something Buffy couldn’t make out. Buffy smiled, and gave her hair a quick flip. She quietly opened the door and walked towards the desk, waiting for Spike to notice her.

Spike looked up with a start when he noticed Buffy there, dressed in a skimpy black halter dress and killer spike heels. Her hair fell around her shoulders in a golden halo of curls, and her eyes were done in a smoky gray, giving her the look of a vixen.

“Buffy, luv, what the hell are you doin’ here?”

Buffy smiled and walked coquettishly towards him. “What you aren’t happy to see me?” Buffy walked over behind his desk and twirled his chair around so he was facing her. Placing her arms on the chair, and leaning down so he got a clear view of her cleavage, she practically purred in his ear. “Don’t say you don’t want me.”

Spike closed his eyes tight as she ran her hand up his inner thigh to cup his growing erection. She’d be the death of him, he knew it.

“Buffy you can’t be here, my co-workers-”

“Are all gone for the night.” Buffy said. “You’re here very, very, late.”

“Yeah I suppose I am.”

Buffy bit down on his neck and nibbled on his earlobe. “So you… up for a little playtime?”

Spike smirked at her, then smashed his lips to hers, and hauled her into his lap. Her legs went to either side of him, and she crushed her welcoming heat into his burgeoning erection.

“Oh god, Buffy,” Spike moaned out after they separated to breath. Spike reached up and untied the top of her dress, letting her breasts spill out into his waiting hands. “You’re so beautiful, such a pretty lil‘ peach.”

Buffy blushed despite the fact that she was the one who came to seduce him. “Well you’re not so bad looking yourself.” And he did look quite sexy in his wrinkled dress shirt, sleeves rolled up, with his hair all mussed into spikes from hours of running hands through it.

“Your hair looks sexy this way. Don’t know why you slick it back.”

Spike smiled, and decided to wear it this way more often. “Ya think so?”

“I know so.” Buffy leaned down and kissed him again, unbuttoning his shirt as she went. When she finally got it open, she ran her hands all over his delectable chest and abs. “When do you have time to work out? Because you look kinda like Adonis.”

“S’ natural,” Spike said, smirking. He snaked his hand up her dress, surprised when he only came in contact with skin. No underwear.

“Now who’s been a naughty girl?” Coming here to seduce him in only a dress and high heels. Spike ran his finger in circles around her labia, not giving her the contact where she wanted it.

Buffy moaned and bucked into his hand, trying to get him to touch her where she wanted. Buffy grabbed his head and directed him to her breasts. Spike chuckled softly to himself, but did as she wished. He sucked on nipple into his mouth, moving it around with his tongue.

Buffy reached down to unzip his fly, not wanting to wait any longer. She felt like she would explode if he wasn’t filling her right now. Buffy pumped him a few times, then pushed Spike’s hands away from her pussy, and directed him into herself, sinking down on him.

“Unnngg,” Spike moaned.

Buffy slowly started to move, setting a steady rhythm. She braced herself with her hands on his chest.

“God, baby, you feel so good. Love feelin’ your quim slidin’ around my cock. Jus’ like that pet.”

Buffy bit her bottom lip as the words tumbled out of his mouth, the things he was saying making her even hotter.

“Mmmm, Spike…” Buffy said in a breathy moan, her head thrown back.

Spike knew he would never get tired of this. The way her pussy gripped his cock, and the breathy little whimpers she let out, saying his name when she was to far gone to even notice. She kept the steady rhythm and Spike could already feel her walls fluttering around him.

Buffy’s orgasm crashed into her and she could feel the waves wash over her, causing her to tremble.

Spike picked slowly pushed her off, and took her over to the leather couch that sat in the far corner of his office. Spike laid Buffy down on it, and pulled her dress off, leaving only the heals on her feet.

“Beautiful,” Spike mumbled to himself as he ghosted his hands over her body. He covered her body with his, leaning his head into the crook of her neck. He lifted her hips up and directed himself back inside her, groaning as he did. Spike set a steady rhythm, placing kisses along her neck and jaw-line. He looked at her flushed face, the way she bit her lip when he swiveled his hips, just so. And he knew that Gunn was right. He was irrevocably, completely, head-over-heels in love with this woman.

Buffy knew there was no one else in the world that could make her feel like this. Even though Spike was her only lover, she didn’t think there was another man that could bring her to such heights, could love her body as much as he did. Because that’s what he was doing. Making love to her. With every gesture, every kiss, he told her. Buffy looked him in the eyes and tried to convey her feelings with just a look. They couldn’t say it. But they could show it.