Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry this took so long, but I kept going back tweaking it until I just couldn't do anything else with it. Just a couple chapters left in this story. I'm working on a couple new ones, but I'm going to finish this one first.

Thank you guys so much for the reviews, you guys are awesome. Well here it is, enjoy!
“Can you just be kissing me now?”

Spike looked at her dumbfounded. “Are you sure luv?”

Buffy nodded her head vigorously. “I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life.”

Spike grabbed her and crushed her lips to his in the kiss he’d been dying to give her since the day he saw her walk into the courtroom. Spike poured out every emotion into the kiss, pulling away only when it was necessary that they actually breath.

Buffy panted, her chest heaving, and her cheeks red. She reached for Spike, and pulled him down him into another bone melting kiss.

Spike broke away from her mouth to trail kisses down her jaw and neck, then farther as he feathered them lightly over her collar bone. Buffy moaned, and threaded her fingers through the hair at the back of his neck.

Spike’s hands roamed, running down her arms, brushing the swell of her breasts, dropping lower to sneak beneath her tank and run his fingers lightly over her taunt stomach. Spike felt Buffy shiver, and he stood back and pulled her tank over her head, barely even registering the flush of her cheeks as he let his eyes roam over the tanned skin he’d dreamed about every night for the past two years.

“God Buffy, you’re so beautiful,” Spike mumbled, barely loud enough for Buffy to even notice. He ran his fingers over the swell of her breast, brushing his fingers over her swim suit covered nipple. Spike smirked when Buffy let out a breathy little sigh at the contact. Spike untied the top of her swimsuit, letting it fall down to reveal her perfectly shaped globes.

Buffy untied the back string and let it fall to the floor, and then reached over to un-tuck Spike’s shirt from his jeans. “Someone is wearing entirely to many clothes mister.”

Spike chuckled then pulled the shirt over his head, throwing it somewhere over his shoulder.

Buffy gasped at the sight of his very muscled chest, and washboard abs. She didn’t think she could ever get tired of looking at it. Buffy reached for his belt buckle so she could see the rest, when Spike stopped her.

Buffy looked up, pouting.

“No need to take this fast kitten.”

Buffy’s lip stuck out farther. “But… to many clothes.”

“Oh look at that lip. Gonna get it…” Spike sucked her lip into his mouth. His hand reached up to palm a breast, then let his fingers dance across the nipple until it was hard and angry. He did the same to the other, leaving Buffy panting for more.

He slowly led her to the bed, laying her down on it and leaning down to remove his boots. He laid down next to her, his fingers deftly unsnapping her shorts and pulling them down her legs, leaving her clad in only her bikini bottoms. Those joined the growing pile of clothes on the floor. Spike felt like he couldn’t breath. Here she was, laid out before him like a goddess, waiting for him. He’d waited two years for this, and now here they were together again.

Finally, Spike thought ruefully.

Spike’s fingers strayed down to the soft thatch of curls at the apex of her sex, and let one fingers lip past her delicate lips, slowly dancing but not entering.

Buffy arched into his finger, trying for more. The soft subtle contact was slowly driving her insane. He’d barely touched her and she knew she was dripping wet, just from anticipation.

Spike slowly let his finger slip inside, surprised at how she strangled his finger. He couldn’t wait to slip his cock in, and feel her pussy walls enveloping him. Spike slid down her body until his face was level with her pussy, and started dropping soft kisses across her pelvis, his finger still slowly moving inside her. He traveled down to her clit, and placed a tentative lick. She tasted just like he remembered, like honey and sunshine. Spike chuckled when her hips lifted off the bed, trying desperately to get him to continue.

“Please, Spike, can’t take much more,” Buffy said, her hands fisting the covers beneath her. She didn’t think she could tolerate much more of this exquisite torture.

Spike nodded, and latched onto her clit, sucking it into his mouth, while curling his finger upward to find the spongy bundle of nerves he knew was hiding there, rubbing it vigorously. There wasn’t time to make this last, although later he’d have to

Buffy’s head thrashed violently on the bed, and she knew she wasn’t going to last long. Just looking down and seeing his head positioned between her thighs was almost enough to get off on. But the way his finger was moving and the way his tongue hit her clit just so as he sucked it into his mouth, made her explode almost to quickly.

Buffy slumped back to the bed like a limp noodle. She looked down at Spike, resting his face on her thigh, watching her.

“Get up here mister.” Buffy hauled him up to her, crushing her mouth to his, the taste of her juices on his tongue only making her more excited. She reached to his belt buckled, determined to undo it this time. She pushed the jeans down as far as her arms could reach then pushed them the rest of the way down with her feet. She felt his erection brush against her thigh as she unconsciously thrust up against him, earning a groan from Spike. She reached between them and grasped his cock in her hand, barely able to wrap her fingers all the way around it. She gave a few experimental tugs, before she positioned him at her opening.

She looked up into his eyes, and saw her own emotions reflected back. Fear, anxiety, awe, and maybe… love? They both knew this would change everything. There was no going back, no just dating after this. There wouldn’t be any of that.

Buffy nodded, and Spike slowly pushed into her, his eyes nearly crossing at how tight she was. She was damn near virginal. Spike seated himself all the way in and stopped, trying to keep from coming.

“God Buffy, feel so good, so tight,” Spike said against her neck.

Buffy moaned at the delightful feeling of being stretched and filled. She could feel a little pain, but that was pushed to the back of her mind.

Spike pulled nearly all the way out and then thrust back in, thrilled when Buffy’s hips came up to meet his. He kept the same rhythm, slowly pulling all the way out before thrusting back in, prolonging the intense sensations.

Buffy felt like she was exploding from the inside out. She could already feel that familiar warm feeling in her belly that indicated she was close, but she didn’t care. Her hips went up to meet his, and her hands went around to his ass, trying to get him to speed up. All she cared about were the sensations spilling through her, she wanted this to last forever. Nonsense words spilled out of her mouth, but she didn’t notice.

“God yes, Spike, oh god, don’t stop, never stop, Spike, yesyesyesyes…”

Spike complied to her silent wishes and thrust into her faster, feeling her walls starting to quiver around him. Spike bit lightly on her neck and tweaked her nipples with one of his hands, sending bolts of pleasure straight to her pussy, as her walls clamped around his cock.

Lights exploded behind Buffy’s eyes, and she shouted out. “God yes Spike! Love you! Love you so much!”

Spike came immediately coating her walls with his cum. He looked up at her wondering if she even noticed she’d said it. The sheepish look on her face said it all.

“Buffy do… do you mean it?”

Buffy looked at him dumbfounded. “Of course I mean it! That’s not exactly how I planned on telling you, I wanted it to be special and for everything to be right, and that was stupid, and I’m sorry-”

Spike shut her up with a kiss. As far as kisses go, it wasn’t spectacular or mind-blowing, but he poured every ounce of love he possessed in his body into it, and Buffy felt it.

Spike pulled away, his forehead resting against hers, still buried deep inside her. “Been waitin’ so long to hear you say that luv. To bloody long. I love you so much Buffy.”

“Seriously?” Buffy asked, still a little scared even though she could see it in his eyes.

“As a bloody heart attack luv.”

Spike pulled out of her, and situated them so she was resting her head on his chest and pulled the covers over their naked bodies. Buffy sighed contentedly as her fingers traced patterns on his chest. “This is just about perfect.”

“Just about huh?” Spike asked teasingly.

“Yeah we could’ve been in a luxury suite at the Hilton.”

Spike chuckled. “God I love you.”

“Mmmm,” Buffy mumbled. “Love you too.”

“When do you have to be at work luv?”

“Not ’til nine.”

Spike eyed the clock. “Take a nap, I’ll wake you luv.”

Buffy nodded, and snuggled closer, feeling completely safe.

Her last thought as she drifted off to sleep was, I’m never letting this go.