Author's Chapter Notes:
At bottom.
Epilogue

11 Years Later

Buffy smiled out at the two kids that were shrieking happily as they climbed up the jungle gym, sunlight glinting off their golden hair. William, six, and Dawn, four, were trying to crawl out of the reach of their father, who was playing the monster at the bottom, pretending to try and eat them.

Spike looked up and smiled at Buffy watching them. He said something to the kids and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

“Happy Anniversary luv.”

Buffy smiled brightly at him, and stood up on her toes for a kiss.

“Ten years.”

Spike smiled at her again. “I know luv. And what a road it’s been.”

Buffy nodded and leaned in for another kiss.

“Eww, Mommy and Daddy are kissing!” William yelled from his spot on top of the jungle gym.

Buffy giggled as she pulled away, sobering up. Spike pulled her back against his chest, and they watched the kids as they played.

“You know Cecily gets out of jail tomorrow.”

Cecily and her father had both been sentenced to ten years on jail for the larceny and fraud, and Cecily had gotten a few more months tacked on for the obstruction of justice in the case were she ‘falsified’ evidence against Spike. She had sent a few apology letters to Spike, saying she was born again, and that she wanted to make amends. Spike had thrown them away as soon as they came out of the mail box.

Spike snorted. “Don’t care. Stupid bitch should still be rottin’ away in jail.”

Buffy shrugged. “Doesn’t matter now. We’re together.”

Spike nodded. “Are Faith and Peaches comin’ over tomorrow?”

Buffy nodded. Faith and Angel had accidentally run into each other after college and had ended up hitting it off. One thing had led to another and they ended up on a plane to Vegas, and while a split second decision, but knew that neither regretted it. Faith was now pregnant with their first child.

“Auntie Wiwwow! Auntie Tawa!” Dawn screamed at the top of her lungs and she hurried to climb down the jungle gym.

Buffy and Spike turned around to see Willow and Tara standing behind them, a smile lighting up both their faces.

It had taken Buffy a while to get over what Willow had done to her and Spike. But Buffy couldn’t stand saying mad at her. Buffy had taken in the fact that while Willow was grossly mistaken in her assumption, she did think she was acting in Buffy’s best interest. Willow had certainly proven herself since then, and never intervened into her affairs again.

Tara had been a welcome change to the rocky relationship that Willow had with Oz for the beginning of college. Oz had gone to find himself, and left Willow alone, hoping he’d come back, and he never did. When Willow met her, she was tentative, still hurt from her failed relationship with Oz, and a little more than reluctant to enter into a relationship with a woman.

But they now had loving relationship that most people would envy.

William and Dawn enveloped them both in hugs, and jumped up and down excitedly.

“Hey guys. You ready to get all dolled up for your big night Buffy?” Willow asked, as she affectionately rubbed William’s head.

Willow had agreed to come over and help her get ready for her romantic dinner for two, and watch William and Dawn for the night while they stayed in a hotel.

“Definitely,” Buffy said grinning. “You two don’t jump all over them, they’re gonna be with you all night.”

William tugged on Tara skirt. “Will you read me a story?”

Tara chuckled. “Of course I will. Dawn, you two come on and let Mommy and Aunt Willow get ready okay?”

They skipped into the house as Willow took Buffy to her room to help her get ready.

“So are you going to tell him tonight?” Willow asked excitedly.

Buffy smiled. “I don’t know. We’ll see.”

* * *

Spike pushed the his hand up the side of Buffy’s dress and he reached for the close button on the elevator. When the doors finally closed, he shoved her up against the wall of the elevator.

“Damn pet, been wantin’ to do this since you came down in this bleedin’ dress. Love you in red.”

Buffy moaned as she felt his fingers shove her panties aside and make contact with her molten center. “Spike… someone’s gonna… see us.”

“Don’t care.” Spike nipped his way down her collar bone as he thrust a finger inside. “Mmm, pet you’re already wet. So a tight lil’ pussy you have, all drenched and waitin’ for my cock.”

Buffy shuttered as his dirty words sent her already lust addled brain into overdrive. “Unngg.”

Spike chuckled softly, as he plunged his finger in and out of her tight hole, while rubbing his cloth covered erection against her side.

Buffy was practically panting by the time they made it up to their room (luckily no one had gotten on the elevator). Spike picked her up, and carried her over to the bed, depositing her down. He quickly removed her dress, leaving her clad only in her black thong.

“God Buffy, you’re perfect.”

Sometimes Spike still couldn’t believe that Buffy was actually with him, or that they’d been together this long. He thanked whoever was up there every day that he was graced with such a beautiful wife, inside and out.

Spike’s fingers ghosted up the side of her breast to run along her collarbone, down her arm, leaving a trail of goose bumps in his wake. Spike leaned down to place kisses in the valley between her breasts, taking his time.

“I love you.”

“Really? All of me?” Buffy teased.

Spike nodded. “Yup all of you.” Spike kissed her collar bone. “I love this.” He moved over to directly below her ear. “And here.” Buffy moaned. “And I love that sound.”

Buffy shook her head. Then she grabbed them and flipped them over, ending up straddling Spike.

Spike waggled his eyebrows suggestively. “And I love the domineering side of you.”

Buffy slapped his chest. “Shush you.” She unbuttoned his dress shirt exposing every delicious inch of chest. “Mmm. You look good enough to eat.” Buffy leaned down and nipped lightly at his nipples, then licked softly down to his abs, where she played with the light downy hair leading to her favorite place in the world.

A growl came out of Spike’s mouth and his restrained himself from flipping them back over, and pounding her into the mattress. He felt Buffy’s hands deftly undo his belt and pull them down to his thighs, exposing his burgeoning erection. Buffy smiled, then leaned down and gave it a lick all the way from top to bottom. “Now this really is good enough to eat.” She licked and sucked at it like a lollipop, causing Spike to nearly pull his hair out.

“Oh God, Buffy, please, pet, can’t stand much more ‘f this, ‘m gonna go bonkers.”

Buffy grinned up at him from her place, completely satisfied with herself for driving him crazy. “Whatcha gonna do about it?”

Spike looked at her malevolently and yanked her up to where her face was within millimeters of his, then crashed his lips to hers, shoving his tongue inside. Their tongues dueled for dominance, neither winning. Spike turned them so Buffy was laying on her side, facing him.

Spike broke away, gasping for breath, then shed his pants and dress shirt the rest of the way. “Have to be inside you now pet.”

Buffy nodded as she felt him rip her thong off, causing another gush of moisture from her pussy.

Spike shoved to fingers into her, making sure she was ready for him, before positioning himself at her entrance, and slamming home. Spike stilled his movements, lest he finish to quickly. All these years and he still sometimes got lost in her.

Buffy thrashed around beneath him, begging him begin moving. “Please god, Spike, please, need to feel you. God, please.”

Spike pulled almost all the way out before ramming home again. “God, luv, you feel so bleedin’ good.”

Buffy’s hips lifted up to meet him thrust for thrust as she felt him hit that small bundle of nerves inside her. She knew neither of them were going to last long, as Spike was thrusting into her hurriedly, racing towards completion. But it was okay. They had all night long.

Buffy felt her walls start to shutter around him, and she looked Spike directly in the eyes as she came so hard she saw stars. She felt Spike empty himself inside her seconds later.

They both laid panting, trying to catch their breath. Spike pulled out of her, and reached for the covers, pulling them over both their sweat slicked bodies.

“So I didn’t wear you out did I, old man?” Buffy teased.

“Sh’ yeah right.” Spike scoffed. “I’ll show you who’s worn out by the end of the night.”

Buffy giggled. “I’m definitely up for that challenge. Ready to go again?”

“Oi, that’s not fair! You got to give a bloke a minute to recover, yeah?”

“So you’re not UP for the challenge then?”

Spike narrowed his eyes at her. “I’ll show you who’s up.” Spike pounced on her and tickled her sides mercilessly.

“Oh-oh- hey stop!” Buffy panted out between laughs. “Uncle, uncle!”

Spike stopped. “Showed you.”

Buffy just laughed. “So Spike I have something to tell you.”

“What?” Spike asked with a now confused face.

Buffy smiled. “I’m pregnant.”

Spike’s eyebrows shot up as he stuttered out, “But the doctor said that … you… couldn’t… after Dawn…”

Buffy’s smiled got bigger. “Guess he was wrong.”

Spike whooped loudly and enveloped Buffy in a huge hug, then promptly leaned down to talk to her belly.

Buffy rolled her eyes as her husband talked to the soon-to-be swell of her stomach. She ran her fingers through his hair as he started asking names she thought she would like.

“Spike?” Buffy asked softly.

“Yeah pet?” Spike asked as he laid his head on her stomach.

“Do you think Mom and Giles would be proud of us?”

Spike smiled sadly. “I’m sure they’d be very proud of us. We beat the odds pet, got over everything in our path. Love conquers all.”

“I love you Spike.”

“I love you too pet.” Spike leered at her. “So you ready for round two?”





A.N: *Sniffles* It's finally over. I'm so sad to see this story go. The response I got to it was overwhelming, especially since this was my first fic. You guys are awesome! Really you are. Thank you to each and every one of you who reviewed, and for telling me that my fiction isn't garbage no matter what I think. Well I couldn't leave you guys without a little bit of smut so I hoped you liked it. I don't know when my next fic will be up, 'cause my beta decided she can't do it since she'll be taking on extra classes this semester. Smooches to you sweetie for staying on as long as you did, I love ya J. So you know if any one is free... *Smiles innocently*

Thanks again guys, and have a happy weekend!