Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay so I planned on this chapter being a bit longer, but it just didn't happen that way. But brownie points for getting it out faster right? Right?! ;)
Buffy unlocked the door to Spike’s apartment and dropped her book bag inside, slamming the door behind her. She knew she’d be the only one home. Spike was working, and Cecily hadn’t come back from LA yet. She’d called Spike the night before and told him that she’d taken another case up there and wouldn’t be back for another couple weeks. Spike had taken the conversation into another room, but she could hear him arguing with her over the phone. Buffy did a mental Snoopy dance, wanting him to herself for just a little while longer.

Buffy knew she wasn’t suppose to be attracted to Spike, but she was. She’d been attracted to him since she’d opened the door for him two years ago. And each time he came over to visit Giles, she found herself staring at him, silently urging him to make a move, but knowing it would never happen.

*Flashback*

“Okay Wills. I’ll come over tomorrow.” Pause. “Yeah Giles’s brother is coming over. You know the whole family dinner thing.” Buffy yeah-huhed a few more times, and hung up. Finally. Okay so lying to best friend so you could ogle your step-father’s sexy half brother probably wasn’t high on the good friend list, but oh well. What was a girl to do?

Just then the doorbell rang and a smile broke out on Buffy’s face. She went to her window to look down, and sure enough his ugly black Desoto was parked in the driveway. She took a minute to brush her hair out and apply more lip gloss before heading down stairs. She of course wanted to look her best.

“Hey Spike,” Buffy said. God he’s so hot.

“Hey pet.” Spike smiled at her. He has the best smile. Permission to swoon please? “How’s school going?”

“Uhg. Me and school are unmixy things.”

Oh. The smirk. Swooning now!

Spike sat down on the couch and Buffy sat on the other end. Buffy was just about to ask him about work when Giles came in.

“So William, tell me about this new girl you’re seeing?”

Girl? There was a girl? Buffy’s face fell as she tried her best not to listen to what Spike was telling Giles about this chick. She quietly left the room. Okay so who was she kidding. She had just turned 15 and he was a lawyer now at some big time law firm. She trudged up the stairs and sat on her bed.

Who was she kidding. It was just some stupid crush anyways. She might as well put it out of her mind, because he’ll never see her that way. He was probably dating some other lawyer. Someone smart and pretty, and more his age.

Buffy sighed as a single tear rolled down her cheek. That didn’t mean it didn’t hurt.

*End Flashback*


Buffy sat down and tried her best to concentrate on her Algebra homework, but she couldn’t. All she could think of was Spike. She finally had him to herself for a while, without any interruptions. Cecily wasn’t here, wouldn’t be here for few weeks, and there was no one else. Just her and Spike. The way it should be. Before she had pushed him to the back of her mind, thinking that they could never be together. But that was all going to change.

Buffy needed a plan. A plan to make Spike hers. After all she’d seen him first hadn’t she? She was positive that when Spike thought she wasn’t looking, he looked at her like THAT. The way she wanted him to look at her. Like a woman that was wanted and desirable. She might not have much experience, or any experience, but she knew that look. It’d been directed at her before, but never with such intensity. Before she’d shoved her feelings for Spike way down, because she didn’t think that anything could ever happen between them. But now she had a chance. There was no one else around.

* * *

Spike shut the door behind him as he stepped into his apartment. “Buffy luv, you home?” He didn’t hear anything. He saw her school books scattered all over the living room table, so she had to be home. Spike walked down the hall, hearing the shower running in the bathroom. He turned the corner to find the bathroom door wide open. And the shower doors were completely translucent.

Spike stopped in his tracks, mouth agape. His cock instantly hardened as he stared at the goddess before him, just waiting to be worshipped. Water trickled down her narrow back, to the soft curve of her ass, going on to her shapely legs. She turned slightly and Spike could see the outline of her breasts. He could also see that her hand was caressing the juncture between her thighs, her head thrown back in ecstasy, eyes closed. A soft throaty moan escaped Buffy’s mouth and that’s all Spike could handle. He slowly backed up and tore down the hall to his room, ripping his pants off along the way. He yanked his boxers down and grabbed his dick with a ferociousness that he hadn’t had in ages. Seeing Buffy doing THAT was the biggest turn on he’d ever seen. Spike slid his hand up and down his shaft, picturing in his head Buffy kneeling down before him, her pretty pink lips wrapped around his cock, sucking him into her mouth. Spike’s hand sped up as he his fantasy continued. Buffy turned around with her back to him, her pert little ass up in the air. Him slipping his cock into her waiting pussy. Buffy writhing underneath him, his name tumbling from her lips. Spike came with a shout of her name, come spilling all over his hand.

Down the hall, Buffy smiled.

Mission accomplished.


* * *

Spike sat in his study alone, nursing a beer. He had been trying to concentrate on a will for a very wealthy client but he just couldn’t get his mind off what had happened that afternoon. After he’d cleaned himself up, he’d tiptoed back past the bathroom careful not to look so he would not repeat everything all over again, and pretended to just be getting home. He could barely look at her, so he gave her some bullshit story about forgetting something at the office and tore out of there like there were hell hounds nipping at his heels. He hadn’t come back until late and Buffy seemed to already be in bed. Spike knew nothing could ever come from his fantasies, that’s why he’d had to leave. Before he’d thrown her down and had his way with her right on the living room couch, sixteen years old or not. He had to practice restraint when he was around her. No more climbing into bed with her even though that had been one of the best nights of sleep he’d gotten in years. Who knew that the person you slept next to could have influence over your quality of sleep?

Spike lit his cigarette and took a deep long drag. What the hell had he gotten himself into?


Author's Note: Okay so what do you guys think? It was my first quasi sex scene... so is it okay, or should I delete it, scrap it, and never try and write smut again? I'd really like to know.