Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay so I got more descriptive this time... I hope everyone likes!
Buffy stood in front of her full length mirror inspecting her naked body. It’d been three days since Spike had walked in on her in the bathroom, and he’d barely looked at her since. She knew she’d affected him because of what she heard right afterwards. Buffy pushed her breasts together, wishing they were just a little bit bigger. Her eyes trailed down to the juncture between her thighs and the trimmed dark blond curls that rested there. Maybe she should wax. Would Spike like it better?

Buffy pulled her hair up from around her shoulders and decided she needed a change. Something more… sophisticated. Buffy grabbed the phone and dialed a number she knew would help her. She needed some advice.

“Faith? Hey it’s Buffy.”

* * *

Buffy reached up to touch the now jagged edges of her hair, with the new highlights. “I don’t know if I like it.”

“Trust me B, it’s the bomb. You won’t regret it.”

Buffy and Faith strolled through the food court, Buffy laden with bags from various stores. They each grabbed some Chinese food and sat down to enjoy it.

“So B, who’s this new makeover for? Can’t be Angel. Word is you completely blew him off.”

Buffy shrugged. “He’s just so… uninteresting. And the hair… what was I thinking?”

Faith laughed around her egg roll. “That he’s a gorgeous hunk of man meat, that you would love to jump?”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “Yeah but then he opened him mouth within hearing range.”

She gave her a pointed look. “That never bothered you before.” Faith’s eyes widened. “This is so totally for someone else. Spill.”

Buffy shook her head. She knew she couldn’t tell anyone. Especially if her plan didn’t work out. She’d be mortified. “No one. I just… wanted a new look.” And a new look she got. Leather pants, short skirts, sophisticated tops… and the new hair. “Especially with everything that’s happened, I feel different somehow, and I feel I should look it.”

Faith nodded, understanding. “Don’t worry, you’ll feel different in these clothes B. I promise. So are you coming to the Bronze tonight?”

“I guess so. I could use a night out.” Spike had been avoiding her lately anyways. There was no reason she couldn’t enjoy a night out on the town.

* * *

Spike came home to a note taped to the fridge from Buffy saying she’d went shopping then she was going over to Faith’s. There was a number scrolled on the bottom in case he needed to get a hold of her. Spike sighed. Even though he knew he shouldn’t, he missed her. He’d been trying not to be around her so his raging libido wouldn’t drive him crazy with need. He knew he couldn’t avoid her forever, but every time he looked at her his mind went to the day he saw her in the shower. Then his mind went on overdrive, concocting sexual fantasies of the two of them together in various positions.

Spike plopped himself in front of the TV, knowing he wouldn’t be getting any work done. Lately he just couldn’t concentrate. All he could think about was Buffy. He knew she was way to young. Not to mention was his brother’s step daughter. What would Rupert think, were he still alive.

“He bloody well would tear me to bits, that’s what he’d do,” Spike said aloud to himself. He lit a cigarette and sat down to wait.

At eleven o‘clock, he heard keys jingle in the lock, and Buffy’s voice on the other side. The door opened.

“Yeah, I’ll see you later Faith.”

Buffy came in and sat her shopping bags down she had left in Faith’s car since she hadn’t dropped them off earlier. Spike turned to face her and his eyes widened at her ensemble. Tight black leather pants, black slinky shirt with a neckline that plunged all the way down to her tight stomach. Black spike heeled boots with a pointed toe.

“Your hair,” Spike finally managed to choke out. “You changed it.”

“Yeah,” Buffy said twirling a piece of it around her finger. “You like?”

Spike nodded. “Looks good.” Spike swallowed. His cock had hardened the second he’d seen her and was now painfully biting into the zipper of his jeans. He prayed she wouldn’t notice the effect she was having on him. He was acting like a sodding teenager who’d never seen a beautiful woman before.

“Well I’m not tired,” Buffy said. “Do you want to watch a movie?”

“Uhh sure.” Damn it, why did he say yes? He was going to have to sit with a pillow over his lap.

Buffy smiled that smile again. Oh yeah. That was why he said yes. “Great. Just let me get changed.”

Buffy snatched her bags and walked into her room. She smiled to herself. She’d seen his little predicament and decided to make it worse. She pulled out her Victoria’s Secret bag and grabbed the black lace nightie she’d purchased. It covered everything, but Faith had assured her it would be a hit to anyone who saw her in it. She put on her matching silk robe and tied it.

When Buffy walked out of her room, Spike could feel practically feel the blood rushing southwards. He stopped in his tracks, hand halfway to his mouth to take a drag off his cigarette.

Nonchalantly, Buffy came and sat down on the couch, seemingly oblivious to Spike’s reaction to her. “So what movie are we watching?”

Spike shook his head and tried to clear his lust filled head. God he needed a bloody cold shower. “I don’t care kitten, whatever you pick.”

Buffy smiled. She got up to look at the movies, and bent over, show casing her exceptionally curvaceous behind. Spike stifled a groan, and sat down on the couch, adjusting himself. *Get control of yourself, mate. Don’t scare the poor girl.*

Buffy smirked triumphantly to herself as she browsed through the movies. Ahh, comedy. This will do. She popped the DVD in the player, and hit play. Buffy sat back down on the couch and arranged her robe so her legs peeked out.

Spike dared a look over to Buffy and saw her long tan legs peeking out her robe. He slowly pulled one of the couch cushions into his lap, trying to remain inconspicuous. As the movie started up Spike kept glancing over at her since she was seemingly engrossed in the movie.

Spike did his best to concentrate on the movie, and about halfway through managed to be able to slide the cushion off his lap. When the credits started rolling, Spike jumped up and shut the movie off. He couldn’t spend another moment in her presence if he wanted to not act like a caveman. Everything in him was screaming at him to grab her and make her his. Caveman Spike was screaming ‘mine!’

“Well pet, I’m right knackered, so I’ll see you in the morning.” Spike hurried off to his bedroom barely glancing at her. He knew who would be starring in his fantasies tonight. And what she would be wearing.

Later Buffy lay in bed pouting. Spike still hadn’t made a move yet. Maybe she’d have to be more bold with him. She was ready for this. She wanted Spike. She was tired of being a girl. She was ready to become a woman already. Buffy sighed, and got up. She silently padded down the hall to Spike’s room, and stuck her ear to the door. Spike’s throaty moans filtered through. “Buffy.”

Buffy’s eyes widened. Then a slow smile spread across her face. This was just the bold move she’d been waiting for. Buffy squared her shoulders, and grabbed the doorknob. She slowly turned it. She pushed the door open. There on the bed, was Spike in all his naked glory. His eyes were closed, his head thrown back a little. Buffy licked her lips and her eyes trailed down his sleek muscled chest, his washboard abs, to a trail of light hair that started at the belly button, and traveled down to where his curls housed his larger than average engorged cock. Spike was slowly stroking himself, oblivious to Buffy’s presence in the room.

Buffy moved closer to the bed and watched as Spike’s hand sped up, and a groan escaped his mouth. A gush of liquid wet her panties.

All of a sudden Spike felt a depression on the bed next to him. His eyes jerked open and he saw Buffy next to him, a hungry look in her eyes. Spike jerked back, his eyes wide.

“Buffy! What the hell are you doing?”

“I know you want me Spike. I can tell by the way you look at me.”

Spike shook his head. “This can’t happen Buffy.”

“I don’t care if it’s wrong.” Buffy inched forward on the bed and ran her hand up his bare leg. “I know you want this.” Buffy grasped his cock in her hand and gave an experimental tug. Spike let out an involuntary moan. Up. Down. Up. Down.

Spike knew he should stop her, but it felt so good. “Oh god Buffy, we shouldn’t.” But he didn’t make a move to stop her. He lay there and let her hands stroke him halfway to heaven. Or maybe to hell, he didn’t care.

Buffy suddenly straddled him, letting go of his erection with her hand, and rubbing her sodden core against it. Spike’s traitorous hands shot up to grab her hips and pull her down harder on him. Buffy threw her head back at the bolt of pleasure that went through her at his motions. She started grinding herself up against him, swirling her hips in way that felt fabulous. She grabbed one of Spike’s hands and positioned it over her breast.

Spike knew he shouldn’t, knew he was probably going to hell, but he couldn’t get his hands to stop. His other hand reached up and pulled the top of her nightie down, exposing her perfect, pert breasts to his hungry gaze. He leaned over and captured a pink nipple in his mouth. Her hips kept swirling on his cock, eliciting small groans from him.

“Bloody perfect you are,” Spike muttered.

“Oh god, Spppiiikkkeee,” Buffy moaned. A tightening in her belly caused her to speed up, racing for completion. A few more swirls of her hips against his erection, and she was careening over the edge. Buffy crashed her lips to Spike’s to muffle her scream as her body convulsed in orgasm.

Hearing Buffy say his name as her orgasm hit her caused Spike to immediately empty his load all over Buffy and himself. He shuddered at the intensity of it. Then jerked his head up. Oh god. What had he done?

Buffy closed her eyes in contentment only to be unceremoniously pushed off the bed to land with a thump on the floor. Indignant, Buffy sputtered her outrage. “What the hell?”

“This was wrong. This should never have happened. Oh god.” Spike closed his eyes and rubbed his hand across his face, as if willing it all to go away.

“Relax,” Buffy said. “You just came everywhere. We didn’t even have sex. Yet.” Buffy smiled at him and stood up.

“No.”

Buffy frowned. “What do you mean no?”

“No, we can’t ever do this, or anything like this again. It was a mistake.”

Buffy glared at him. “You sure don’t look like you think it was a mistake.” Buffy gestured to his still hard erection that was jutting proudly away from his body, despite the fact that he just came.

“I don’t care. Its wrong.” He grabbed her arm and led her to the door shoving her through it and shutting her behind her. Buffy heard the distinct click of the lock.

Oh my god. He actually threw her out. Tears welled in Buffy’s eyes as a sob tore out of her throat. She was a mistake. That’s all she was to him. A mistake.

Spike heard her sobs on the other side of a door for the second time since she moved in. And for the second time he sank down on the other side of it. He wanted nothing more than to grab her and tell her it wasn’t a mistake, that it felt better than anything he’d ever felt in his life. And they hadn’t even had sex!

God he was a monster.




**A.N.: I know, I'm evil. I hope everyone likes. Remember, reviews feed my muse!**