Author's Chapter Notes:
see below
AN: I’m very sorry this has taken so long to get out, but RL has been very crazy lately. Unfortunately, it’s going to be a couple weeks before I can update again. My husband is flying in from Iraq to have surgery on his throat. I’m going to take our two month old down there so they can meet for the first time and we’re going to stay with him in the hospital.

Thank you to everyone who reviewed the last chapter. I don’t have time to respond individually like I would like to, and I’m very sorry. But everyone’s reviews were wonderful, and I would love it if everyone would keep reviewing.

I will update, it just might be a while, so please don’t give up on this story!

Much love, Pyro



Chapter 6

Buffy unlocked the door to the apartment and walked inside. Empty. Again. Spike had been staying away increasingly more and more since their encounter a week ago. Buffy came to where she dreaded coming home, and spent most of her time in her room. Being there just reminded her what happened between her and Spike. Buffy sighed as she went to her room and fell on her bed. He had thrown her out of his room after he’d come and then ignored her. Told her she was a mistake. Buffy fought back tears for what seemed like the hundredth time. He didn’t want her. She just caught him while he was horny and missing his wife probably. Now he just wanted her to forget about it.

Buffy knew she shouldn’t want him, but she did. Even now when he had thrown her out, she still wanted him. He evoked feeling in her she hadn’t felt since her mother died. Most of the time she just felt numb. When he had touched her, she felt alive. Loved, wanted. And the way he had looked at her. Like she was the most beautiful woman in the world. But it was all a lie.

Buffy heard the door open and close, and didn’t move from her spot on her bed. She didn’t want him to see her, and he didn’t seem to want to see her.

Buffy heard him move around, and the TV come on. Then she heard him move to the kitchen and bang around in there. Buffy sighed and got up and turned on her radio.

Buffy heard him knock on her door. She ignored it.

“C’mon luv. You can’t stay in there forever.”

Buffy snorted, but didn’t answer. Spike kept banging on her door. “Buffy, get your ass up and open this door.”

When the door didn’t open Spike decided to take matters in his own hands. He left and came back with a knife, slipping it in the crevice between the door and frame, and unlocked it. He pushed it open and saw Buffy laying on her bed, staring at her ceiling.

“Buffy, luv, you can’t stay in here forever.”

“Watch me.”

Spike ran his hand through his hair, releasing a few curls from the gel that held them in place. “We need to talk.”

“No we don’t. I heard everything I needed to hear from you. I’m your dirty little mistake. Got it.”

“Buffy,” Spike said exasperated. “You know it’s not like that.”

Buffy turned to look at him. “Then come prove to me that it’s not.”

“I’m married for Christ’s sake!”

“That didn’t stop you before now did it?”

“Buffy you know that was-”

“Yeah, a mistake,” she cut him off. “I get it, you don’t have to say it again.”

“Would stop acting like a spoiled brat?”

“I’m not a spoiled brat. You’re just an inconsiderate asshole!” She jumped up to stand toe to toe with him. “You throw me out and then expect me to be nice to you! Well fuck you!”

“Buffy we can’t do anything. I’m twelve years older that you! It’s wrong!”

“You and your stupid moral high horse. What about me huh? What about what I want? Does that not matter?”

“Look Buffy-”

“Don’t ‘Look Buffy’ me you inconsiderate prick!”

Her eyes were blazing and her chest was heaving from the exertion of yelling. And damn him if she wasn’t the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. She kept yelling obscenities at him, but he wasn’t particularly listening to anything.

“Are you listening to me?”

“What luv?” Spike asked dazed. He was mesmerized by the way her chest heaved up and down, and her flushed face.

“You asshole! You don’t even-”

That’s when Spike grabbed her and pulled her flush against him, crashing his lips to hers. Buffy was so stunned she gasped, and Spike’s tongue entered her mouth. After a few seconds Buffy finally kissed him back, letting his tongue invade her mouth.

Spike moaned slightly as he felt her tongue start to duel with his. She tasted so good. Buffy’s hands came up to wrap around his neck, her hands playing with the curls at the nape of his neck. He grabbed her hips and whirled them around, shoving her against the wall. He pushed his erection against her, desperate for some sort of friction to ease the ache. She responded back, thrusting herself up against him, and Spike had to fight to keep from coming in his pants. God she was bloody beautiful.

Spike pulled away from the kiss to gasp for much needed oxygen. He looked at her, knowing that she wanted this too. She knew what she was getting herself into. Even though this was wrong.

“Don’t you even dare,” Buffy said, and reached up to grab him, crushing his lips to her, trying to eliminate any thoughts of stopping. She reached down and cupped his erection through his pants, eliciting a strained moan from Spike. She pushed him off her, and directed him towards the bed, pushing him down. She straddled him, and reached down to un-tuck his shirt from his pants, her hands snaking up to feel the rock hard abs that lay beneath.

Spike grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head, baring her breasts to his gaze. “Perfect,” Spike murmured to himself. He flicked her pretty pick nipples with his thumbs, causing them to harden.

“Oh god, Spike,” Buffy said in a throaty moan that drove him crazy.

Spike trailed open mouthed kisses down her neck, to her collarbone, to her breasts. He took one perfect nipple in his mouth and sucked lightly, eliciting the sexiest sounds he had ever heard. Oh god she was so responsive.

*Oh god I can’t believe this is actually happening!* Buffy thought to herself. She was about to leave her childhood behind forever. Leave behind the part of her life that she didn’t want anymore. God she’d wanted this for so long. She mentally catalogued every movement, every sensation for later use. Just in case.

Spike stopped worshipping her stunning chest long enough to let her pull his shirt up over his head. He flipped them over so he was on top. His hands snaked down to undo the zipper on her jeans and gently pulled them down. Buffy slightly lifted her hips, letting him take her jeans and panties down.

Spike looked at the breathtaking sight before him, as her beautiful pussy came into view. He pushed her legs open and stared at the glistening view. He saw Buffy blush a little, and try and close her legs, embarrassed by his scrutiny.

“Don’t ever be embarrassed luv. You’re beautiful.” He slowly opened her legs once more, and tentatively reached out to stroke her moist folds. She was so wet, waiting for him.

Buffy’s breath hitched as she felt him touch her. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before. Pleasure exploded and a warm feeling started in the pit of her stomach. She reached up and grabbed his belt, fumbling to get it off. She finally succeeded and pulled his pants halfway down his legs, his cock springing out. He was so beautiful. Buffy’s hand reached out to stroke him, her thumb swirling the dribbles of pre cum over the head of his cock.

“Christ luv,” Spike gasped out. He kicked his pants off the rest of the way, and lay down beside her. “Are you sure about this kitten?”

Buffy nodded. “I want you.”

She didn’t have to tell him twice. He leaned over her, her legs coming up to wrap around him. He slowly pushed the head of his dick inside. Spike’s eyes nearly crossed at how tight she was. He pushed in until he felt a barrier.

His eyes widened. “Oh god Buffy.” She was a virgin. He’d never thought in a million years with the way she’d been acting that she’d be a virgin. He started to pull out.

“No, don’t. I want this. I want you.”

“Are you sure?”

She nodded.

“This is gonna hurt baby,” Spike said. When she nodded he pushed himself back in slowly until he felt her barrier, then pushed through in one swift thrust.

Buffy cried out at the white hot lance of pain shooting through her.

“Shh, it’s okay kitten. The pain will be over soon.” Spike stood still even though he wasn’t sure how long he could do it. Her pussy was gripping him like a vice, just begging him to start pumping in and out of her.

Slowly the pain subsided and Buffy experimentally started to move her hips. Spike groaned out loud. He pulled back just a little and thrust back in. When Buffy gave a slight mewl of pleasure he took that as the okay. He pulled back and thrust into her again. She was so bloody tight. Spike kept moving in and out of her, slightly angling his hips to hit the spongy bundle of nerves deep within her.

“Oh god, Spike,” Buffy gasped out. She had no idea it could feel this good. There was a slight amount of pain but it was covered up by the intense pleasure of him filling her to the brim. Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist and started pushing up to meet his thrusts.

Spike growled when her hips started to come up to meet his. He wasn’t sure how much longer he could last, not with the way she was responding to him. He reached between them and flicked her clit.

Lights exploded behind Buffy’s eyes as her inner muscles gripped Spike’s cock like a vise. “Ohgodohgodohgod Ssspppiikkkee!!!”

He came with a roar of her name, spilling his seed deep within her. He rolled over to the side, not wanting to crush her. He pulled her to him, and pulled the covers up over their sweat slicked bodies. Sated, they both fell into a deep sleep, limbs intertwined.