Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to everyone who wished me luck on my husbands surgery. Everything went absolutely great. And I'm very sorry its been so long since I updated. My husband was here for a month on leave before he had to go back to Iraq, so I spent all my free time with him and our son. Then I hit a nice bout of writer's block. And I refuse to force anything out. I'm going to try and start posting once a week, but I'm not making any promises right now. I'll update again as soon as I can.
Spike slowly woke surrounded by a plush comforter that wasn’t his own. Buffy’s. And that’d be Buffy’s body that was spooned up against his back. And Buffy’s slow steady breathing that was tickling his neck.

Oh God.

Spike closed his eyes and tried not to think about the monumental mistake that he just made. There was no going back now. He was in deep. He took a deep breath and released it. He cleared his mind of all the reasons why he should just get up out of his step-niece’s bed and concentrated instead on the feel of Buffy’s body against his. Spike sighed. It did feel delectable.

He heard a silent gasp behind him, as Buffy because fully conscience. Spike rolled over to face her and as soon as he did, Buffy put a hand up in front of his face and a stern expression on.

“Don’t say it. I don’t want to hear that this was a mistake too. If you want to say it, then just get up and leave, but don’t ruin everything.”

Spike remained where he was, looking silently at her. True it was a mistake. But he didn’t plan on saying anything of the sort to her. It was a mistake that he knew he wouldn’t be able to help repeating.

“So you’re not going to say anything?”

Spike smirked at her, and then leaned in for a kiss.

Buffy smiled at him as he pulled back. “Good. Because I don’t want to hear it.” Buffy pushed him over onto his back and promptly straddled him. She grinded her already dripping pussy into his semi-hard cock.

Spike unconsciously thrust himself up against her. Then his eyes widened almost comically. “We didn’t use protection!”

Buffy laughed. “I’m on the pill. Faith made me do it.”

Spike’s whole body practically sagged with relief. Well not his *whole* body.

“We really should get up you know,” Spike said as Buffy slid herself down on him.

“Yeah we should.”

An hour and an a half later, they finally got out of bed.


* * *

“So when is Cecily coming home?” Buffy asked through her mouthful of turkey sandwich.

“Tomorrow I think.” Spike replied. God he really didn’t want her to bring this up right now.

“Okay.”

“Buffy,” Spike sighed. “You can’t tell anyone about this. Not even Faith. I could get in a lot of trouble if you do. And you could be taken away.” He couldn’t stand that. Her being in some foster home.

“I won’t breath a word.”

Spike nodded. “I have to go into the office for a little bit today.”

“But it’s Saturday,” Buffy whined.

“I’ll only be a little while. I swear.”

Buffy stuck her lower lip out. “Fine. Go. So you can hurry back.”

Spike nodded and went to get his briefcase.

He gave Buffy a quick kiss and jumped in his car. He headed to his office so he could have some time to think and get his head on straight. What the bloody hell was he suppose to do now? He was married for Christ’s sake. He’d just had sex with Buffy. Buffy. Who was sixteen years old. He was her guardian.

And Cecily. If she ever found out he would never see Buffy again. Ever.

But he had never really loved her. Yes, there had been some passion there in the beginning, but it had dwindled over time. It was nothing like what he felt with Buffy. When he was inside her, he felt like he’d never been more alive. When she touched him, he felt like he was on fire. He was drawn to her, even from the beginning. He’d lusted after her even when she was barely into high school. It made him feel dirty to think that he had lusted after a her when she was so young (HA, like she wasn’t young now) but he couldn’t help the way his body responded to her. He wanted to touch her all the time. To surrender to her and make her his at the same time.

And yes, she had grown up a little bit since her mum and Rupert passed. Nothing like tragedy to make you grow up. Was she doing this just because of what happened to her parents? Is that all she wanted? Some comfort for the dark nights?

Spike didn’t have any answers. When he neared his office he kept on driving. The answers weren’t waiting there for him either.


* * *

Buffy knew he hadn’t gone to the office. He’d left his briefcase by the door. He left just so he could get away from her. But he’d been gone for over four hours now. That was enough time to be away from her. It was past dinner time and Buffy didn’t want to be alone.

She considered calling Faith and going out just to spite him, but knew that wasn’t the best way to handle things. If she wanted Spike to take her seriously she couldn’t throw little girl hissy fits when things didn’t go her way.

She went to go draw herself a bubble bath. Then smiled to herself, and decided to surprise him.

When Spike walked in, all the lights were off. He was immediately assaulted with the smell of vanilla. There was a trail of candles leading down the hallway, casting flickers on the wall. Spike followed the path, leading him into the bathroom.

And there was Buffy, completely covered in bubbles and nothing else.

Spike smirked. “What is this luv?”

Buffy just smiled at him and crooked her finger for him to join her.

Spike pulled his shirt over his head and silently chuckled as he watched her eyes darken when his flesh became visible. He took his time with his pants. He could see her gulp when he let his now erect penis spring from his pants.

He finally joined her, sitting behind her and pulling her body flush up against his, pressing his erection into her ass.

“Where did you go?” Buffy asked.

Well she obviously knew that he hadn’t been at the office. “Around. Needed to get my head on straight.”

Buffy rubbed herself up against him and ran her hands up his thighs.

Spike groaned loudly. “What we’re doing is wrong Buffy.”

“Don’t think about it. Just feel. It feels good. It feels right.”

“But it’s not right Buffy. I’m over ten years older than you.”

Buffy sighed out loud. “Then why did you get in the tub with me?”

“I’m not sure.”

“I know what I’m doing.” She reached behind her to grab his erection and he softly groaned against her. He snaked his hand around play with her breast slowly weighing it in his hands. He flicked her nipple until it was hard, listening to her gasp.

“And I know this feels good Spike,” Buffy said. “And I know that I don’t care about anything else. Isn’t that enough.”

Spike nodded. He didn’t want to talk anymore. He couldn’t stop his hands from touching her, couldn’t stop her from touching him. It’s like his hands were possessed, but he just didn’t care. He didn’t want to stop touching her. He skin was soft, and inviting.

He pushed her forward and stood up, stepping out, then holding out her hand to help her up. He grabbed some towels, and slowly patted her dry, then led her down the hall to her room blowing out the candles as they went.

He slowly laid her down on her bed, and just looked at her body.

“You’re beautiful Buffy.” He slowly crawled up her and gently laid himself on her, trying his best not to put all his weight on her, afraid he was crush her small body beneath his.

He kissed her gently, letting his passion slowly seep into the kiss. He broke it off only when he felt the need to gasp for breath. He slowly kissed his way down her neck, then peppered soft kisses along her collar bone. He skin was so soft to the touch. He felt her hands run up and down his back, softly caressing, and gently urging him on.

“Jesus Buffy, I could get lost in you.”

Buffy looked into his eyes, piercing her down to her very soul. And she knew that she could get lost in him too. She raised her hips to rub against his erection. All she wanted was to be filled by him.

Spike poised himself at her entrance then slowly sunk himself in, conscientious of the fact that she was probably sore from their lovemaking.

Lights exploded behind Buffy’s eyes as she was slowly stretched. Nothing in her entire life compared to this and she didn’t think anything ever would. This is what all those songs and sonnets were written about. He slowly started to move his hips, his lazy thrusts eliciting moans and mewls to escape from her mouth unbidden.

Spike knew that this was wrong. What he was doing. But this wasn’t about thinking, as Buffy said, this was about feeling. And damn it he wanted to feel something. He promised himself that as soon as this was about anything real, he’d stop it. But right now he couldn’t stop. Not when she was making sounds that would drive any sane man stark raving mad.

The slight swivel of his hips was starting to cause that familiar ache deep in her stomach. She wrapped her legs around him, and dug her nails into his back as he her orgasm ripped through her. “Sssppiikkee!”

Spike squeezed his eyes shut and tried with all his might not to come. He wasn’t finished with her yet. He lifted himself off her and then rolled her over, pulled her ass up so it was sticking up in the air, promptly shoving himself back into her drenched pussy.

Buffy’s eyes widened at the feel of being filled from behind for the very first time. And found she liked it. “Harder.” She wanted more. As much as he could give her. Spike complied. He pounded into her, shoving her into the headboard. This was what she wanted. It was raw, real. She hadn’t felt so alive since her parents had died.

Spike leaned over until his chest rested on her back, and reached down with his hand to flick her clit. He knew he couldn’t last long, her delicious pussy swallowing his cock like it was made for him. “Come for me Buffy. Come all over my cock.”

The wonderful feel of him sliding roughly in and out of her, and his hands on her clit had her near coming, but the throaty voice in her ear pushed her over the edge. Her vaginal walls clamped down on his cock, milking him as he exploded inside her. He gave a few more spastic thrusts before turning and collapsing on the bed, pulling Buffy with him.

Buffy turned over and stared at him. “So you hungry?”