Author's Chapter Notes:
yes another update, albiet a short one. But enjoy! I plan to have the next chapter out in a week or so. And I'm sorry, but I didn't have time to really look this over, so if there is a spelling error forgive me.
“So is she gone?” Buffy asked Spike as he peeked out the blinds to look in the parking lot.

Since Halloween, Spike had been making a point to spend more time at home. When Cecily wasn’t there. Which led to lots of naughty goodness.

Spike watched as Cecily finished pulling out of the driveway, then gave her a few moments just to make sure.

“So?” Buffy asked expectantly.

Spike let the blinds drop, and turned to her with a devilish smirk on his face. “So kitten. What are you up for?”

“Uh… what do you mean?”

Spike smirked. Oh he had an idea alright. He pulled her up off the couch and led her to the room he shared with Cecily. He noticed the irritated look on her face, but chose to ignore it. He sat her down on the bed and went over to the dresser and pulled out a couple of silk scarves he knew Cecily kept stored in the top drawer.

“Buffy,” he said turning to her. “Do you trust me?”

“Of course,” she said without hesitation.

“Take your clothes off,” he demanded.

Buffy looked at him confused but obliged anyway. “What’s going on?”

He smirked at her. “Don’t worry kitten, I think you’re gonna love it.”

When she was fully undressed, he appraised her body blatantly, sending tiny little shocks all through Buffy’s body, landing straight at her already wet pussy. And all he did was look at her. She might not be very experienced, but she knew that was good.

*God she’s beautiful.*

Spike instructed her to lay back on the bed with her hands against the wrought iron head board. He tied one scarf around each wrist.

“Are you sure you’re okay with this Buffy?”


Buffy nodded. Even though she did feel a small amount of fear the newness of it, she trusted him, and she told him so.

“Spike it’s okay. I trust you. You haven’t steered me wrong yet, have you?”

Spike nodded and put the scarf on her as a blind fold. He reached into the beside table and pulled out a bottle of massage oil. He dripped it on Buffy’s stomach, causing her to gasp at the sensation. He slowly rubbed it into her skin, his hands skimming up to her breasts paying special attention to each one. Then he ran his hands down to her legs, rubbing each calf muscle until he knew that she was completely relaxed. He paid attention to each muscle until he felt her completely relax.

Buffy sighed in contentment. When his hands stopped, she waited for him to touch another part of her body, but it never came. When she felt Spike’s weight lift from the bed, she called out softly for him.

“Spike? Where are you?”

Only a few moments later, she felt something incredibly cold circle her left nipple. “Eeeee! Spike!” She squeaked out. She heard Spike’s low rumbling chuckle. Then she felt his tongue bath her nipple and she let out a soft moan. Then he repeated the same process with the other nipple, and Buffy tried to stifle her soft mewls of pleasure.

Spike smiled at her obvious appreciation of his new game. He ran the ice cube down her stomach, letting it slowly dip into her belly button. He stopped and licked up the new trail, before grabbing another ice cube and slowly letting it drop down to the apex of her thighs.

Buffy gasped out loud as he ran the ice cube along her swollen clit. As soon as he was done, he again licked in it’s waked. Buffy’s body was going crazy with sensory overload. Her hips shot up, silently begging him to continue what he started. His smile grew wider.

“Tell me what you want kitten,” Spike said.

Buffy’s face flushed. “I want you to… you know.” If it was possible, her face got even redder.

“Nuh-uh kitten. You’re gonna have to do better than that.”

“I want your tongue. On my pussy.” Buffy turned to the side, embarrassed.

Spike reached up and ran his hand along her face. “Never be afraid to say what you want.” With that he dived down and started to lap at her pussy in earnest.

Buffy gasped and arched her hips up. She desperately wished that she could see him with his head between her thighs, but she would have to settle for just the feeling. And god was it a glorious feeling. Buffy didn’t even try and stop the mewling sounds coming out of her mouth as Spike alternated between sucking on her clit and shoving his tongue inside her hole.

As soon as Spike felt her start to spasm he stopped before she could go over the edge.

Buffy whimpered helplessly and tugged relentlessly on the scarves that held her to the bed. “Not fair! Get back down there mister!”

Spike’s rumbling laughter mocked at her. “Hey meanie, you stop that! And finish what you started!”

“Nope, not gonna let you come like that kitten. Wanna feel you comin’ around my cock.” Spike slowly undressed and then crawled up her body, letting his cock nudge at her silken folds. He chuckled as her hips surged up, desperately seeking what she needed.

“Tell me what you want kitten,” Spike said as he ran the head of his cock along her moist opening.

“You. I want your cock. Inside me. Now.” Buffy panted at the sheer need that was filling her body. She didn’t care how desperate she sounded. She needed him inside her, quenching these feelings.

“That’s my good lil’ girl,” Spike said smirking as he surged forward impaling her with his cock in hard thrust.

Buffy cried out as she felt him filling her. There was nothing like this. Nothing in the world could ever compare to this. Buffy wrapped her legs around him, effectively trapping him against her.

Spike groaned as he started to move within her. She was so tight, like warm velvet wrapped around his cock, squeezing it. Spike leaned down and kissed Buffy, his tongue probing past her lips to dance with her, giving her a taste of herself. Spike reached up and pulled the blindfold off. He wanted to look at her, watch her as he pleasured her.

Spike’s thrusts hurried up as Buffy’s hips went up to meet his. He wanted to make this last, but he wasn’t sure he could. The feel of her around him, surrounding him, was making him wild. Making him lose control. And that wasn’t good.

Buffy attacked Spike’s mouth again. Ahh, lips of Spike. Body of Spike. Cock of Spike. Buffy tore away from his lips to assail his neck with little nips and bites, knowing deep down that she shouldn’t leave a mark but wanting to anyways. She wanted him for herself. She wanted him all for herself.

And right then she knew that she was getting herself in to deep.

And the thing was.

She didn’t care.