The room seemed to spin as their embrace deepened, the blanket slipped to the floor, soon to be followed by her damp sweater just before Spike’s hands cupped beneath her ass; pulling Buffy tightly against him. Lowering his hands, Spike tightly wrapped them around Buffy’s thighs and pulled them up to wrap around his waist; groaning deeply when she strengthened her hold around him, rubbing her core against his already straining erection. Knowing that they needed to talk before things were rapidly spiraling out of control, Spike broke away from the kiss, resting his forehead gently against hers. “Buffy…don’t we…need to talk…” He panted, trying to regain at least a modicum of control against the feather light kisses Buffy was placing along his jawbone and throat. “God, kitten…you’ve no idea what you bloody do to me, do you?” Spike whispered against her the crown of her head as she ducked lower, licking the length of his collarbone. Willing all of his strength, Spike pushed away from Buffy just enough to look her in the eye. Trying to ignore the confusion and hurt that filled them, he asked, “Did you go speak with your mum, luv? We need to talk ‘bout that, yeah?”

“I don’t want to talk right now, Spike.” Buffy stated, glaring into his eyes with newfound determination. Although her mind was screaming at her that what they were doing was wrong, her heart and body were pushing for them to go further. Her skin tingled with chill bumps and Buffy honestly didn’t know if it was due to the air in the room against her damp skin or simply from being in Spike’s arms again. Running her hands along his shoulders, stopping at the base of his neck to tangle her fingers in the soft curls located there, she whispered, “Make me yours again.”

Growling deep in his chest, any lingering doubt to the back of his mind, Spike smashed his lips over hers; their tongues dueling ferociously for control. Within mere seconds, Spike had divested Buffy of her bra and was working on removing her boots, when they broke apart momentarily so that she could yank his trademark black T-shirt over his head; tossing it onto the floor with the rest of the clothing. Finally their bare skin was touching and Spike was amazed when he hardened even just from the contact alone. He smiled against her neck when his ministrations proved to be successful and one boot clunked loudly onto the floor. Turning his attention to the other boot, the only thing standing between him and the removal of her jeans, Spike hastily tugged at the brown leather boot so forcefully that he lost his balance; he struggled to remain upright, but failed in the end and toppled to the ground with Buffy sprawled across his chest.

Impatient, their movements hurried as they struggled against one another in attempts to remove Buffy's last vestiges of clothing. Finally, her jeans were tossed aside and Spike moaned with delight when presented with underwear-clad only Buffy; the lacy white thong was almost more than he could bear. With an animalistic roar, he flipped them over, nestling himself between her lean thighs; pressing his throbbing jeans covered member against the near sweltering heat of her core. Hooking one finger around the scrap of lace, he tugged them off; managing to rip them in half before shoving them inconspicuously into his back pocket for safe keeping. For a split second, he was afraid that she would be upset for the damage, but quickly realized that the look on Buffy's face was one of pure, unadulterated lust and not that of anger.

With a sadistically pleasing smile, Spike lowered his head and latched onto the nipple of one of the perfectly globed breasts offered up below him. His mind momentarily returned to their first night together and her comments on how she wished her body was more curved like a woman and less flat like a young boy; cupping his hand around the free breast, Spike inwardly smiled since her wish had obviously been granted. Lush and ripe for his taking, Buffy's once pencil thin body had morphed into that of a golden goddess; sinfully curvaceous in all the right spots, lusciously tanned from head to toe and currently writhing madly beneath him and driving Spike crazy with need. Sucking her nipple at a teasingly slow speed, his hand crept between her thighs, to the moist apex that was radiating a scorching heat; begging for him to take what he desired. Slipping one finger inside, Spike was surprised to find Buffy's entrance to be as tight as he remembered, almost virginal. Opening his mouth to comment, his words were lost when she arched against him, searching for something more.

"Please, Spike...need you." Buffy whispered, her voice laden with lust and passion; her head slowly moving from side to side as she rocked her hips against his hand. "Now...don't make me wait, please." Arching her back, she thrust her throbbing center against Spike's crotch, begging for him to take her immediately. Impatient, Buffy reached between their bodies and began fumbling with his zipper, intent on getting exactly what she was craving. Her hands shook with desire, in perfect tune with the rest of her body, her actions were clumsy, but Buffy was rewarded in the end when his stiffened shaft popped forth into an awaiting palm.

Muscles rippled along Spike's exposed torso, corded lengths tensed with desire and need as he desperately tried to keep his emotions under control. The moment her hot little hand wrapped around him, massaging his length and swirling her thumb lightly around the weeping tip, Spike's vision blurred and for a brief second he thought he would explode right there; drenching Buffy's exposed flat abdomen with his seed. Their gazes connected, darkened with lust, Spike’s heart hammered in his chest as Buffy guided him to her entrance. Intent on taking things slow, Spike paused briefly before sliding into her heated cavern, but his plans were thwarted when she squeezed him tightly with her thighs and thrust upwards; taking his entire length in one swift motion.

“Faster, Spike…” Buffy moaned as she tossed her head back; long blonde locks spilling across the russet carpet. Her nails dug into the sides of his arms as she urged him to go faster, her hips undulated beneath him; aching to feel more of his cock inside, to calm the emotions that were furiously building deep in her womb. The rough denim of his jeans rubbed her skin; the zipper bit deeply into the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs in a way that Buffy knew should have hurt, but was only becoming more aroused by the sensations. “Harder…more…please.” Her pleas were almost silent, her lips moving and small gasps of air flowing out in words that bordered on undecipherable; only the powerful thrusts of her hips against his gave way to her demands.

Eager to please, Spike sped up, silently wondering for a moment if his movements might bruise her tender flesh. Her nails were digging into his skin so deeply that he thought she might have drawn blood and was amazed by the fact that it didn’t hurt; in fact, it turned him on more. “Fuck, pet…so bloody tight.” Spike panted, his head tucked near her shoulder. Feeling her walls flutter around him signaling her release, he bit lightly into her shoulder as he felt his own orgasm spiral out of control; tiny pinpricks of light danced behind his closed eyes as his body shuddered in a violent, but satisfying spasm.

For several long breaths, they lay there in silence; only the distinct popping of hot embers from the fireplace creating any sound in the darkened room. At some point during their living room romp the storm had turned violent and knocked out the power, not that either of them noticed. Finally, their eyes opened, focusing on one another; confident blue eyes deadlocked on a set of suddenly shy emerald ones.

“What’s the matter, luv?” Spike asked quietly before placing a kiss to the tip of her upturned nose. Their bodies were still interlocked in the most intimate of ways and he felt himself begin to harden as a deep scarlet hue spread across her cheeks. After all these years, just the simple sight of Buffy blushing was still enough to turn him on. “Don’t tell me you’re feeling a bit shy after what we just did on m’living room floor. Christened it quite nicely if I do say so myself.”

“It’s just…that I…um, don’t normally do things…like that.” Buffy whispered, her embarrassment becoming more pronounced as she felt her entire body blush in reaction to his tongue curling smirk. Feeling a sudden hardness lodged in her nether regions, she gasped and exclaimed, “You honestly can’t be ready to go again? Are you?”

Thrusting his hips forward, letting Buffy know exactly what he was wanting, Spike leered and answered with, “I am, pet…not quite finished with you, yet. Got plenty of debauchery left in me, luv.”

With a great deal of awkwardness, he somehow managed to pull them both off the floor and head towards the bedroom, still firmly nestled deep inside her. The trip to the rear of the house was slow and agonizing since it was pitch black and the feeling of her tight walls around his hardened member was driving him insane as he stumbled down the hallway; plus the nips and nibbles Buffy was placing along his neck and shoulders weren’t helping in the least. Finally, he located the bedroom, where he tossed a giggling Buffy onto the bed to literally stew in her own juices while he located candles and placed them around the room, giving off a romantic glow to the mostly bare room. Turning his attentions back to the bed, Spike growled low in his chest before nearly catapulting himself on top of Buffy. “Mmm…hope you’re in for a long night, kitten…’cause I’m nowhere close to being finished with you.”



When Buffy awoke, she had no idea what time it was and the darkened night sky gave away no indication; thankfully the lights had come back on at some point and the room wasn’t completely drenched in black. Slowly, as to not wake Spike, she started scooting to the edge of the bed in desperate need for the bathroom; only to be stopped when she felt a hand clamp down around her wrist.

“Where you off to, luv?” Spike asked groggily, his voice roughened with sleep.

“Bathroom…that is if I have permission, kind sir.” Buffy replied jokingly. Just as she was about to get off the bed, her stomach decided to make its emptiness known with a very audible growl. “Hmm…guess skipping dinner wasn’t the best idea.”

“Feeling a tad bit peckish myself, luv. Why don’t you toddle off to the loo and I’ll scrounge up something to eat, yeah?” Spike lazily scratched his chest and started to get off the bed, stopping when he noticed Buffy ogling him. “See something you like, pet?”

“First, I have no idea what you just said, but if it includes food…then bring it on. Second, you are a pig.” Dodging a pillow, Buffy disappeared into the bathroom with a boisterous laugh while Spike oinked at her retreating form. Looking into the mirror, she gasped at her reflection and cringed at the thought of looking that way in front of Spike. Her hair was a tangled mess and what little makeup she had on earlier was almost gone, save for the dark smudges of mascara under both eyes; the only color on her cheeks was from sexual exhaustion and her lips felt as though sandpaper had scratched over them thanks to the heavy amount of kissing over the past several hours. Quickly, she tried her best to straighten out her hair and wash the remaining makeup from her face before using the restroom. Upon reentering the bedroom, which looked as scraggly as she felt since the bed sheets and pillows were scattered about, Buffy was pleased to find Spike sitting on the bed with several small containers in front of him on a tray. “Ooh…what’s that?”

“Cold Chinese food, if that’s all right with you, kitten. Don’t have a microwave just yet to reheat it.” Picking up one container, he checked inside before handing it to Buffy. “Noodles okay for you?”

“At this point, I could eat anything. I’m starving!” She replied, taking the container from him eagerly. Settling down next to him, Buffy dug into the noodles while he munched on egg rolls. Figuring now was as good of time as ever, she bit the bullet and asked, “Why’d you leave on my birthday?”

Caught by surprise, Spike chocked on his food; grabbing a glass of soda he took a couple of gulps before responding. “Your birthday? Wow, take the hardest one first, yeah? Didn’t want to bring up any painful memories for you, luv. Joyce filled me in on how upset you were when I left and didn’t want to hurt you anymore. Saw you with that bloke…seemed happy, thought it was for the best.”

“And was it? I mean…for you?”

“No.” Spike answered bluntly, sitting down his food. “Truthfully, was the worst bleeding mistake‘ve ever made. Wasn’t a single day that passed that I didn’t think of you, luv. Leaving you, that day in your bedroom, was the hardest bloody thing ‘ve done; not a moment goes by where I don’t regret listening to your Mum.” Reaching out, he tucked a stray strand behind her ear. “God, but you are beautiful.” Hunger forgotten, food pushed out of the way, they fell into one another’s arms for the fourth time that night.

Hours later, bright sunshine spilled into the room and Spike blearily scooted across the bed in search of Buffy’s warm body. Finding only cold satin sheets, he shot upwards in panic, looking around the room frantically for any sign that she was still there. Naked as the day he was born, he crawled out of bed and thundered down the hallway to the living room, where he found all of her clothes were gone. Punching the wall in anger, leaving one hell of a hole in the plaster, Spike roared his displeasure loudly; no doubt alarming his nice, but nosy elderly neighbors. After his enraged shouting simmered to a dull roar, he plopped down miserably onto the couch, where he finally noticed the scrap of paper laying on the coffee table; picking it up, he felt his temper subside and sadness fill his heart as he read the note she had written before leaving; a few simple words that held so much meaning and heartache.

I’m sorry, but I just can’t. It’s too much, please forgive me.