Author's Chapter Notes:
Surprise! The muse showed up tonight. Hope you guys like this ending. I tried to make it as perfect as possible. It has not been beta-d, so please forgive any mistakes. I really just wanted to post before leaving for the weekend. Thank you so much for the amazing response to this story. Thank you thank you thank you!
EPILOGUE:



Spike leaned casually against the doorframe of their bedroom, holding back the chuckle that threatened to escape its unstable confines as he watched an unknowing Buffy dance in front of the bathroom mirror. Clad in only a delicate pair of purple boy shorts and one of his white button-up shirts, Spike felt his desire grow stronger as she shook her hips from side to side; unwittingly making him hard as her ass wiggled around. A part of him was still amazed that after nine months of dating, spending almost all of their time together, that just the sight of Buffy could still invoke such strong emotions from within.

“I don’t want anybody else…when I think about you I touch myself…ah ah ah…” She warbled into a hairbrush, her voice slightly off key as she sang along with the radio; which was thankfully turned up loud enough that she never heard the giggles coming from across the room. “I love myself I want you to love me…when I feel down I want you above me!” It was at that moment that she chose to spin around in a very pathetic dance attempt and spotted Spike in the doorway; red-faced from laughing so hard. “AH!” She shrieked in surprise, “How long have you been there?”

“Long enough to know what you do when I’m not home, kitten.” He replied with a smirk, pushing off the doorframe and heading in her direction, careful to avoid colliding with the stack of packing boxes littering most of the bedroom. Even though she had moved out of the dorms over a week ago after graduation, they had both been far too busy over the last several days to begin unpacking. “You have no idea how bloody sexy you look right now. Good enough to eat.” He added suggestively, curling his tongue over his teeth.

“Oh No!” Buffy shrieked, pointing the hairbrush in Spike’s direction like a weapon. “You can just wipe that leer off your face, Mister!”

“Leer? What leer, pet?” He asked, feigning innocence as he continued to stalk towards her. “Wasn’t doing anything wrong…just appreciating a beautiful woman.”

“Shyah, right!” Buffy scoffed with a knowing laugh, “I know what that look means and we so do not have the time for that right now. We’ve got to be at the church in what…like less than an hour!” For a brief moment, they glared at one another until Spike threw up his hands in mock surrender and plopped down on the bed. Pleased with the small victory, Buffy turned back to the mirror with a smile and teased, “That’s a good boy…might even get a treat when we get home!”

Grabbing her eyeliner, Buffy leaned in towards the mirror to apply to apply it, paying no attention to Spike easing in behind her. Her knees buckled with the first contact of his lips against her neck; feather soft kisses sent chills racing down her spine. His arms wrapped around her waist, slipping beneath the shirt so that his fingers tickled her sides lightly before grasping the delicate swell of her hips, pulling her tightly against his body so that the evidence of his desire pressed hard against the curve of her ass. A moan of desire slipped involuntarily past her lips, her body a slave to his passion. “Spike…we really…mmm…shouldn’t…oh dear god!” She panted, her body moving in perfect rhythm to the ministrations of his skilled fingers as they dipped below the waistband of her panties and slipped between her heated thighs. “Church….rehearsal dinner…bad if missed.” Buffy muttered incoherently, gasping when one digit eased its way in between her delicate folds.

“God, pet…always so wet for me, aren’t you. Let me have you, promise I’ll make it quick. Ten…fifteen minutes, tops.” Spike whispered huskily, his breath hot against her ear; voice deepened with desire. A throaty chuckle burst forth upon her stammered insistence that he could never be that fast. “Always a first time, luv. Ah…that’s it…open up those luscious legs for me, kitten.” Sliding another finger inside her heat, he smiled against the nape of her neck when she widened her stance and arched against him, whispers of want slipping from her between her lips.

He strained viciously against his pants, the zipper digging into the sensitive flesh. Relinquishing his hold on her waist, Spike released the raging member from its denim confines with a groan. Stroking it briefly before letting it fall against the soft material covering Buffy’s luscious backside, he situated himself between each curvaceous cheek and moved in perfect rhythm with his other hand, quickly bringing Buffy to release with a breathy sigh of satisfaction.

“Mmm, kitten…I could spend the rest of my life just watching you cum.” He murmured seductively in her ear as his hands hurriedly riding her body of underwear. Positioning himself at her entrance, Spike lightly wrapped a hand around her throat, pulling her head up to face the mirror directly. “Open your eyes...watch me while I make you scream, luv.”

Buffy’s knees trembled, her stomach flipped with anticipation and her heart beat so wildly that she was certain it was going to rip straight from her chest. His words, the coarseness of his voice and intensity in his stormy blue eyes had her body quaking with desire; a feeling that no other man had ever come close to creating. Their eyes locked in the mirror as he filled her, nestling there briefly before pulling out slowly and swiftly slamming back inside. Her hands curled around the lip of the counter for support, his were clasped securely around her hips, nails biting into the supple flesh as he guided her on and off of his shaft. Soft sighs and moans of passion and need filled the air, combined with the sharp slap of their skin as their coupling became fiercer; both desperately aching for release. “Oh…Spike! Unh…harder…mmm…Yes!” She panted, biting her lower lip as desire pooled in her belly. Ripping and shattering through her body, Buffy’s toes curled in ecstasy as a second orgasm tore through her nether regions.

Spike tightened his grip on her hips, savoring the tantalizing feel of her heated walls clenching him as she rode out her pleasure in waves, quickening his thrusts until he spilled himself deep within her womb with a satisfied roar. Leaning against her momentarily to catch his breath, he muttered, “See…told you I could bloody well make it quick. Prolly got time to spare, pet.” Slipping from her heat, Spike kissed the back of her neck as she giggled from his response and stepped over to the shower. “Although, I fully intend to return for an encore performance after dinner, luv…a much lengthier one.

“I promise, you can ravage me any way you want after dinner, Spike. But, for now, we really need to kick it into overdrive. Anya will totally have our heads on a platter if we dare show up late to her shindig.”

“Right you are, luv. You want to join me in here?” He asked, stepping into the steam filled shower.

“Uh-huh, I join you in there and we’ll never make it out of the house. Guess that means I’ll just have to spend the night smelling of sex.” She replied with a sultry look before turning around to assess the damage done to her hair and makeup. A smile spread across her face when Spike let out a strangled moan from the shower, obviously more than a little turned on by the idea. “Twenty minutes, Spike!” She called over her shoulder, disappearing into the bedroom to change. Thankfully, she had had the foresight to lay out everything she would need for the night and quickly slipped into the rose colored sheath and delicate cream colored sandals.

Looking around the room, she felt her emotions skyrocket as she took in the tale tell signs that this was now her home; a well placed vase of flowers, the smattering of candles along the windowsill, along with several pictures of them that adorned the top of the dresser. After nine long months of living apart, she was glad that they were finally able to move forward in their relationship. The first four months had been rocky, spent on the sly since he was employed at the University she attended, which was cut short by Giles’s unexpected return with an explanation from Jenny that he was just incapable of taking time off. The last five months had been spent cramming in sessions of lovemaking with studying for numerous tests, since had decided to move up her graduation date and pilled on the class work. Finally, freedom from tests and research papers had come a week ago and they had wasted no time moving her into his house…now their house.

Exactly twenty minutes later, Spike emerged from the closet impeccably dressed in charcoal dress pants and a midnight blue dress shirt. “You look beautiful, luv.” Transfixed by the woman in front of him; his lover, his girlfriend…his future wife, Spike’s eyes tingled with unshed tears, which he immediately choked back, not wanting to give Buffy any clues about what he was planning for the night. Taking her by the hand, he said, “The bride will be jealous of you tonight. ‘s not nice, stealing her thunder by being so breathtaking.”

“I’m fairly certain that Anya won’t notice anything other than herself tonight; which is expected, being the bride and all. Just hope she doesn’t scare Xander too much!” Buffy chuckled.

“You’re right about that, the whelp was looking a tad pale at the tuxedo fitting the other day. Afraid he may have caught a slight case of cold feet.” Opening the car door for her, he waited for her to slide in and added, “Course, he knows how lucky he is, I imagine they’ll be perfectly happy once the big show is over.”

“I hope so.” Buffy muttered, having her own doubts about her best friend. He had seemed a little odd the other day; of course, spending time alone with Spike often caused him to act strangely.

Spike shut the door and walked around to the other side, patting his pants pocket to make sure the velvet box was safely tucked away before sliding into the driver’s seat. His hands shook with a heady combination of nervousness and excitement as he drove them to the church for the ceremony rehearsal. Glancing sideways at Buffy, he noticed her staring back and forced himself to wipe the shit-eating grin from his face. ‘Don’t need her figuring things out beforehand. Ruining the surprise and all.’ He thought to himself. Feeling the intensity of her gaze, he asked, “What?”

“You’re acting weird.”

“According to you, I pretty much always act strangely, luv.” He replied with a smile, keeping his eyes on the road. “Course, you know anything pertaining to a wedding makes a man act a bit off, yeah?”

“You guys are weird.” Buffy replied, her hopes dashed at his answer. She had been secretly praying that he would ask her to marry him soon, but anytime she brought up anything about a wedding or marriage he got this painful look on his face. Glancing at the clock, she cried, “Crap, already two minutes late. Anya’s probably freaking out!”

“No worries, luv. Here, you go ahead and go inside. I’ll be in after I park the car, yeah?”
Slowing down so she could get out, he waited until she was inside before finding a parking spot. Locking the doors, he dashed across the parking lot and slipped inside as the rehearsal was starting and quickly slid into a spot by the Giles’s ; earning an evil look from the bride to be.

“Everything set for tonight?” Rupert asked quietly.

“Yep, got the ring in my pocket.” Spike replied, patting his pocket. “Plan on heading out to the beach after dinner and popping the question…silly bird hasn’t got the slightest idea what I’ve got planned.” Turning his attention back to the front of the church, his eyes connected with Buffy’s and he smiled. “I still cannot believe that I’m the lucky bastard that gets to spend the rest of his life with her.”


THE END...



**song by Divinyls...not me**