Author's Chapter Notes:
I still havn't found a beta but have went through this chapter with spellcheck and exept for words purposely misspelled there should'nt be any. Thanks for all the reviews and please keep them coming cause I'm sure I need them :) Let me know what you think.
He was stomping his way out of the graveyard feeling angry, hurt and just downright confused at this point. “What the bloody hell just happened back there! Who the hell does she think she is just popping back up here after all this time?” Abruptly he stopped and remembered not who she thought she was, but what she had become. “Oh my god, she’s a vampire! Is that what really happened last year? She wasn’t attacked by a random mugger she was attacked by a vampire.” He suddenly felt like he couldn’t breathe, actually he was breathing way too fast and started to feel light headed. “Oh Christ, not now.” Was his last thought before passing out.

*Flashback*

Running out of the school gym he stopped and looked around for her. “where did she run off to at this time of night. She knows it’s not safe out here.” He called out her name and waited for a response. When he didn’t hear anything he started walking away from the school in the direction he thought she may go.

“Elizabeth!” Still no answer and he suddenly had a very bad feeling in his gut. He started jogging down the street and thought he had seen a few people down an alley way. Turning into the alley he noticed a big guy holding what looked to be a limp girl in his arms. When he came close enough to see the dress the girl had on he yelled and the man immediately dropped the girl to the street.

“Hey you, stop!” He yelled. He thought about running after him but noticed the girl wasn’t moving. He dropped down on the ground next to her when he noticed who it was laying there in the alley.” Oh god Elizabeth, talk to me sweetheart. Come on, wake up.” He slowly picked up her head and its then he noticed the bite marks on her neck. “Oh no, not you, please wake up.” He went to feel for a pulse and couldn’t find one. “I promise I’ll be right back. I have to get to a phone to call for help. I hope you can hear me Liz. I love you.”

*End flashback*

“Spike! Wake up! Come on it’s time to wake up.” He heard someone yelling his name and slapping him on the cheek. He was a little disoriented at first but then remembered where he was.

He bolted upright and noticed a very worried looking Willow in front of him. “Oh Spike are you alright? I was walking through and seen you just pass out. Did something happen?”

“I seen Elizabeth and she wasn’t the same. She wasn’t even human anymore Red she, is a bloody vampire is what she is.” He was rambling and it even sounded crazy to him but he had to tell someone; actually all her family and friends needed to know immediately.

“What are you talking about? She looked at him a little odd. Vampires are not real Spike and you and I both know that.” Wow, he must’ve really hit the ground hard she thought to herself.

“I know it sounds crazy but I’m telling you the truth! I was up close to her face when her facial features changed and she threatened me Red. She threatened to drain me of all my blood and I’m telling you she really meant it.” Thinking back on it now was starting to be a little scary.

“Oh goddess; are you sure cause it could’ve been the lighting out here you know making you think you’d seen something else.” Even she knew of all the odd occurrences happening here in the last few years. “Come on, we need to talk to the others because this cannot be of the good.”

She helped him to his feet and they started walking towards 1630 Revello Dr. to warn the others and to find out what has really been going on around here.

When they made it to the front porch of Elizabeth’s old house it was nearly midnight. Still they pounded on the front door till they heard footsteps coming towards the front door. They immediately started calling for her to answer the door. “Joyce, open the door it’s an emergency! It’s about Elizabeth and we have to talk to you.”

With that she swung open the front door and stood rooted to the spot. “What about Liz? What’s happened, did someone do something to her grave?” With tears in her eyes she hoped to god not. Why can’t they just leave my baby alone?

Willow spoke first, “please let us in and we will explain as soon as we call the others over.” They slowly made their way into the living room and Willow excused herself to make the necessary phone calls.

“What is this William? Please, you have to tell me.” She pleaded with him. “I don’t think I can take much more at this time.”

“I assure you Joyce I will tell you anything you need to know but I think we need to have the others here first before jumping to conclusions that would only end up getting everyone upset for nothing.” He really didn’t want to be the one to tell her what’s been going on in this town.

“Giles and the others are on their way over now. He said to wait here and he didn’t sound too surprised about what I told him.” Willow looked at Joyce and Spike with a sad look on her face. She had a bad feeling about this.

They all sat in the living room in an uncomfortable silence until Joyce couldn’t handle it anymore. “I have to do something other than just sit here and wait so; I’m going into the kitchen to make hot cocoa. Anyone else want some?”

“I’ll take some Joyce. As long as you have those little marshmallows I love so much.” Spike always loves Joyce’s hot chocolate since the first time he had it.

“Ok dear. Let me know when the others get here if I’m not done before they arrive.” She felt like she had to do something before she went crazy just sitting there.

Spike and Willow just sat looking at one another in the other room not saying anything at first. Willow broke the silence first. “Are you sure what and who you saw was in fact Liz? Cause you know you did seem pretty upset before passing out. Maybe you were hallucinating?”

“Good god woman I know what I saw and who I seen was in fact Elizabeth! Do you think I could make something up as crazy as seeing vampires?” He said through gritted teeth.

“Well, you have seem pretty distant lately and you have to admit went through some drastic changes in this past year. Maybe you just, I don’t know, needed to see her in some way.” She knew she was grasping at straws here but didn’t want to believe what he was saying.

He just sat staring at her like she was the one crazy. “I hope you are not serious when you say that. Changes or no I have not become a schizophrenic over night.”

Just as she was going to say something else there was a knock at the door and Joyce came running out of the kitchen to answer it. Spike and Willow heard who was at the front door and sat in the living room waiting for the others to join them.
“Ready Red? Cause I plan on telling them exactly what I saw and experienced tonight.”

“I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. Just make sure before you upset Joyce and Dawn anymore than they already are.” She knew by the look on his face he was dead serious and it wasn’t a dream or a desperate attempt on his part for some sort of attention.

Giles, Xander, Anya and Spikes new girlfriend Tara walked into the living room. Giles remained standing while everyone else took a seat around the room. Taking his glasses off and pinching the bridge of his nose he went on to ask, “well Spike, now tell us exactly what and who it is you think you saw in the graveyard tonight.”