Author's Chapter Notes:
Still have no beta so bear with me. I did spell check but you never know sometimes even it doesnt recognise certain words. Thanks again for the reviews I really appreciate it.
Unnecessarily gasping for air, Elizabeth had stopped not too far away from where she had left Spike and hid behind a tree and watched him stomp away. “What the hell was that all about? I’m not supposed to argue with humans just kill them.” She slowly slid down to the ground and wrapped her arms around her knees. “Angelus was right, I’m never going to be a good vampire.” Lowering her forehead onto her knees, “I don’t know why he ever turned me.”

“William, I’m so sorry. I will always love you” Was the last thing she remembered before everything went black. Waking up she felt odd, cold and something smelled really yucky. “Uch, what is that awful smell?” She slowly moved her head to the side and her eyelids fluttered open to, darkness? At that she opened her eyes more fully and still nothing but darkness. “What the? Just as she tried to move she seemed to hit a wall to her side. Maybe I need to sit up and feel my way around till I can find a light switch.” But when she went to sit up her head hit the top.

“Okay, I’m not panicking here! I must be on a bunk bed?” Trying to swing her legs off a bed she again hit something solid. “Oh. My. God! Where the hell am I?” She was starting to hyperventilate and quickly found she was in some sort of box.
“Hello. Is anybody out there? I need some help here. But no answer and her voice seemed hollow like she was, Oh shit! I am not buried in a coffin!”

Screaming she called out again “Help! Oh god somebody help me.” She could feel the tears forming at the corners of her eyes. Instinct must have taken over because she started clawing at the top of the box she found herself in. As she tore at the wood she could smell the blood forming on her fingers. Once she got through and hit dirt she really began to panic.

Holding her breath she kept digging upwards till she could feel the cold night air hit her fingers. Then someone grabbed her hand and helped pull her the rest of the way up. When she finally got her head out of the ground she took in a deep breath and gasped for more air. She climbed the rest of the way out and lay on the ground for a few moments to gather herself. Then someone spoke to her in a familiar voice. “About time you woke up. Dru’s been waiting on you for hours.”

That voice, now she remembered where she heard it before. In the alley just before he grabbed her and his face changed. She then unconsciously lifted her hand to her neck to feel the bite marks. At that she closed her eyes tightly and hoped this was just an awful nightmare.

“Come on, I know you’re awake and we have other things to do tonight including leaving this shite place.” She let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding and slowly turned toward the voice. Once on her back she looked up at him and noticed he again was in his game face. Closing her eyes again she slowly lifted her hand to rest on her chest where she knew her heart should be beating. As she was laying it across her chest she kept chanting in her head “please don’t let me be dead, please don’t let me be dead.” Her eyes suddenly popped open as she realized she in fact had no heart beat.

“Yes darlin, you are indeed dead and now a vampire so lets get up and go for Christ’s sake! He yelled at her. Reaching towards her he grabs her hand and yanks her up, “I said lets go. I don’t have time for you to figure out what happened. For now, you need to feed so we can go.”

Looking at him with wide eyes she suddenly became very hungry. In fact, she was famished and he was starting to look really tasty. Looking at where his jugular should be pumping blood she licked her dry lips and without knowing it was closing in on him. “Not here, not yet. He growled at her. First, you need a real kill and then sire blood.” With that she jerked back from him not even realizing what she was doing and brought her hand to her mouth and nicked her fingertip when she felt her incisors. Jerking her finger back from her mouth she noticed the blood trickling and immediately went to suck it off.

“I need to eat.” Her eyes turning yellow and taking in her surroundings for the first time she noticed a young girl tied and gagged at Angelus side. Looking up at him she asks, “Is that for me?”

She knew it was wrong but something primal in her craved the girl’s blood. And the smell she was giving off was almost intoxicating. Growling lowly she advanced on the girl with one thing on her mind, food. “Maybe Dru was right after all in choosing this one” Angelus thought to himself as he watched with fascination how quickly this girl was catching on and the control she was showing as a newly risen vampire.

The girl just closed her eyes as Elizabeth came up to the girl and lowered her head to her neck. She took her time in taking in the scent of the girl’s fear. As she was nuzzling her neck she felt her canines extend and she slowly sank them into the neck of her first victim. Drawing deeply from her she could feel herself growing stronger and strangely aroused at the same time. She felt the girls heart speed up and then slowly falter the more she drank from her. She held her in her arms drinking till girl took her last breath then dropped her to the ground.

Licking her lips she suddenly felt sick and upset at what she had just done. Gasping she snapped her hands in front of her mouth and turned startled eyes to Angelus. “What did I just do? Oh, I just killed a person by draining her blood. What the hell have you done to me?”

He looked at her shocked at first and then rolled his eyes as he said out loud to himself mainly, “I knew this was not going to be that easy. Why do I listen to that crazy bitch about who she wants as her play mate.” Sighing loudly he grabbed her arm and dragged her to where Dru was waiting for them in the car. “Come on now we can talk about this later.”


“But you never could explain what I had become could you Angelus.” She stood up from the ground and made her way over to the crypt she had obtained earlier in the week. As she walked in, closed the door and looked around she knew she could never get used to this. This is why she came back to begin with. “I will never be a normal vamp and I still don’t know what exactly happened when I was turned. Well, tomorrow is another day, or night or, rolling her eyes, whatever” she muttered to herself.

Lying on top of a Sarcophagus she closed her eyes and tried to sleep. Hoping she could dream about the good things to come instead of what happened in the past.