[Reviews - 9] LikedPrinter
Summary: Is it really so bad to be crazy? Maybe you're just confused. Maybe your life isn't as everyone sees it as. Can you have the power to change it? Is there really such a thing as a second chance? A chance for proving the person you were meant to be? Maybe you have to die first to really get there.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 13848 Read: 6965
Published: 08/05/2007 Updated: 12/04/2008

1. Smile by Baseketcase [Reviews - 3] Liked (1307 words)
Nothing big. This is a new one guys. Tell me what you think of it.

2. When I Saw You by Baseketcase [Reviews - 2] Liked (1310 words)
Thanks for the review. It would be great to get more. Thank you guys for reading.

3. Guess Who's Coming To Dinner? by Baseketcase [Reviews - 2] Liked (2270 words)
The summary was meant to leave little to the imagination. Thanks for the reviews. I hope you guys love the next part.

4. Say No by Baseketcase [Reviews - 2] Liked (2253 words)
Next parts of the story will change in POV. I decided to just make some minor changes. So look out for them in the next coming updates!

5. Unwritten by Baseketcase [Reviews - 0] (2229 words)
POVs change here. That's it. Hope its not too confusing just want to change things around in the story.

6. When You Put Your Hands On Me by Baseketcase [Reviews - 0] (2243 words)

7. Come Away With Me by Baseketcase [Reviews - 0] (2236 words)