Chapter 21

“Hey, what’s up?”

Spike laughed when Buffy plopped down on his bed and made herself more comfortable. “I’m grounded, so pretty much nothing. You’re not supposed to be in here.”

She groaned. “This is just torture. It’s been a week; you think Giles would go a little easier on you by now. Hello, you helped put away a very dangerous man. You should be getting rewarded, not punished.”

He agreed. “I know that, but I did have them very worried. It’s only one more week of punishment, that’s not so bad.”

Buffy moved closer to him, stroking his chest. “We’ll just see if you can last another week without this,” she whispered huskily, then captured his lips in a passionate kiss.

Spike let out a moan, wrapping his arms around her. God, she always felt so bloody good.

Buffy took his ear into her mouth, nibbling on it.

Spike was ready to take her right there, if it wasn’t for his door suddenly being flung open and a throat being cleared in the entryway.

“You’re both supposed to be separated. Come along, Buffy. Back in your room,” Giles told her.

Buffy rolled her eyes and stood up, making her way out the door. She saluted Giles behind his back, then marched to her room.

Spike chuckled, but quickly stopped when he noticed that his father wasn’t amused.

“What am I going to do with the two of you?”

Spike shrugged. “You could be a generous father and realize that we did a good thing, therefore this punishment is really not necessary.” He threw his hands up in the air when Giles just remained silent. “Have a heart, Dad. I need to be with her; I’m going bloody crazy being cooped up in here. You even put bars on my window. It was only one time that I snuck out, and may I remind you it was to save that precious girl you always considered to be like a daughter? What would you have done if anything happened to her? When you think about it, I snuck out for a very good cause.”

Giles couldn’t help the smile that formed on his face. “You really are something, son.”

Spike perked up at this. “Does that mean the punishment is over?”

Giles shook his head. “Of course not, you have one more week, but that was a very nice speech. Goodnight, William.”

Spike glared at his father’s back as he left the room, shutting the door behind him. He then threw himself back down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. “Well, at least I tried.” Spike knew that sleep would not be easy that night.


* * * * *


Buffy slowly crept out of her room and over to Spike’s, being careful not to make too much noise. She opened his door, only to see him lying in bed so peacefully. She grinned and made her way over to him. It wasn’t a secret that Spike liked to sleep naked. She licked her lips at the sight of his bare chest and quickly removed her clothes, getting in his bed and snuggling up to him. Like always, his arm came around her and his eyes opened to stare into hers.

“I like this, you sneaking into my room for a change. Did you have another nightmare?” he asked, hoping that she was done with those.

Buffy shook her head. “No, I just couldn’t sleep without you.”

He nodded. “I know the feeling.”

She rested her head against his chest, letting out a sigh. “This week has been terrible. I needed you to hold me.”

Spike pressed a kiss to the top of her head. “You won’t get any complaints from me.”

She glanced up at him, pure lust written on her features.

Spike knew what she wanted. “That might not be the best idea, love.”

Buffy leaned toward him, sucking on his neck. “We can be very quiet,” she whispered.

His eyes rolled back, knowing that he would do anything she said at this point. Spike immediately rolled on top of her, gazing down into her face. “I can be quiet, but I’m not so sure about you.” He kissed her lips before she could respond, sliding his tongue into her mouth and massaging it with hers. He caressed her soft breasts, then moved his hand down to her stomach, and to her already drenched pussy. Spike slid one finger into her wetness, pleased by the sound of her moans and entered two more fingers inside of her. He could feel that she was close, placing his other hand over her mouth. “Shush, love, remember what we said about being quiet?”

Buffy could only nod.

Spike took his hand away once her orgasm passed, then guided his cock to her pussy. He pushed inside of her, until he was buried all the way in.

Buffy gasped at the wonderful invasion, throwing her head back.

“Fuck, you’re always so bloody tight. A bloke could get used to this. That’s it, baby. Squeeze me, that’s my girl.” It was hard for him to whisper when what he really wanted to do was shout out everything he was feeling, but knew that wouldn’t be likely right now. Spike pressed his forehead against hers, feeling tears build up in his eyes.

Buffy was concerned. “Are you okay?”

Spike nodded and looked into her eyes, brushing some hair out of her face. “I’ve never been more okay. It’s just still hard to believe that I’m really here with you. It feels like a dream every time. I love you so much.”

It was Buffy’s turn to get teary. “I love you, too. I really do, Spike.”

He gave her a watery smile. “I know.”

It wasn’t long until they were both brought to release.

Spike smashed his mouth to hers to muffle the screams, then nuzzled her neck and lay there trying to catch his breath once he came down from his high.

Buffy ran her fingers down his sweaty back.

Spike moved off of her after a moment, not wanting to crush her. He then brought her closer to his side, kissing the top of her head once again. “Sleep now, I’ll try to get you up in the morning before they do. My dad might add another week if he catches us like this.”

Buffy giggled. “God, that would be embarrassing. You’re right; I don’t think I could handle another week.”

He agreed. “Same here, but the look on my father’s face would definitely be amusing.”

Buffy slapped playfully at his chest. “Sleep now.”

Spike wrapped his arms tighter around her and did just that, with a smile on his face. Sleep always came easily with Buffy at his side.