Chapter 22

The week went by and Spike was officially out of punishment, which he couldn’t be happier about. He was sitting in the cafeteria at school, his arm around Buffy as he laughed at something Xander said. Spike looked up to notice Dawn walk in, motioning for her to come over to their table.

She seemed startled, but soon made her way over to them.

He gave her a smile. “Hey, love, you wanna hang with us for a bit?”

Dawn never would have expected that, but she only nodded and sat down across from him.

Buffy smiled as well. “I hear you’re the one that told Spike what happened to me. Thanks, it’s a good thing you were there.”

Dawn shrugged. “I didn’t really do much. I’m just glad that everything worked out.” She always admired the older girl and wanted to be just like her. Buffy had cool hair, clothes, and one of the hottest guys in school. Dawn was grateful to be in her presence at all, maybe they could become friends. Maybe even be like sisters, but she wouldn’t get her hopes up on that one.


* * * * *


The school year ended and summer began; everyone couldn’t be more relieved to get out of there.

Buffy cheered and blew Spike kisses at his graduation, hugging him like there was no tomorrow once he came over to them afterwards.

Giles patted him on the back. “You did well, son. We’re very proud of you.”

Spike smiled at his family, with his arm around Buffy. It really couldn’t get better than that.


* * * * *


Buffy rested her head against Spike’s chest later that night, breathing so heavily that it almost felt like her heart would burst out of her chest.

“You okay, love?”

She nodded and looked up at him. “I think you might have broken me, but I’ll be fine. I just need about a minute.”

He chuckled. “You’re really good for a man’s ego, I’ll give you that.”

Buffy snuggled up closer to him. “So, what are we doing this summer? We have to do something fun before you start college. Senior year is going to be really boring with you at a different school,” she said with a pout.

“I’m sure you’ll manage. I was actually thinking about taking a trip to England this summer; I haven’t been there in a while. Would you like to go with me?”

She shot up in bed, a smile on her face. “Seriously? You would take me with you?”

He nodded. “Of course, it wouldn’t be the same going alone. I always hoped to take you there one day. I already talked it over with my parents, and they said it would be a good idea.”

“This is so cool. I’ve always wanted to go there.”

Spike was glad that she liked his idea. “Good to know, we can leave in a couple of weeks.”

Buffy agreed and lay back down. “Spike?” she spoke after a moment. “Could you take me somewhere tomorrow? There’s something I need to do.”

He didn’t need to hesitate with his answer. “I’ll take you anywhere you want.”

She smiled and closed her eyes, feeling herself start to drift off. Yeah, everything would be okay as long as she had Spike with her.


* * * * *


Buffy kneeled in front of both tombstones, placing the flowers down that she brought. She traced her mother’s name, then her father’s.

“You guys don’t have to worry anymore,” she said, looking up at Spike. “I’m taken care of now.” She kissed the tips of her fingers and traced their names one more time. “I love you.” Buffy stood up after a few minutes of sitting there in silence, then took Spike’s hand in hers. “Okay, I’m ready to go home now.”

He squeezed her hand, gazing into her eyes. “Are you really okay?”

Buffy smiled as she glanced at the tombstones one more time, then back at him. “Yeah, I really am.”

Spike smiled in return and led her out of the cemetery.


* * * * *


Faith glanced around her room, taking in the fact that everything was neat for the first time in her life. She could actually see the floor. She removed all of her band posters and started to add more color to what was once a very dreary room, including some pictures that she found of her and her mom together. She looked at her reflection in the mirror one more time. Light make up adorned her features, and she was wearing a pink dress. Normally, Faith never would have considered leaving the house looking like that, but things were different now. She was done with the black leather and slutty attire, it was time to start living and stop feeling so depressed about everything. She wondered if the world would be ready for the new Faith Lehane. With a smile, she snatched the pack of cigarettes off of her nightstand and threw them in the garbage can. It was definitely time for a change.


* * * * *


“You can put your jaw back inside your mouth now, B.”

She did just that, but still had an astonished expression on her face. “Sorry, I just don’t think I’ve ever seen you in actual colors before. What brought this on?”

Faith shrugged. “It was just time for a change.”

“Well, I have to say, it really works.”

Spike nodded when he came back over to their table with the drinks, after hearing the last thing Buffy said. “I would have to agree, the dress looks nice on you. Uh, not that I was really looking or anything.”

Buffy rolled her eyes and grabbed her diet coke from him. “I’ll let it go.”

He sighed in relief and sat down next to her.

Faith glanced over to the bar, making eye contact with a shy looking boy sitting there. “I see someone that’s just waiting to meet the new me.”

Buffy noticed who she was referring to. “He doesn’t seem like your regular type.”

Faith grinned. “Exactly, I’ll catch you guys later.”

Buffy watched her go, still stunned by this turn of events. “Wow, I guess anyone is capable of change.”

“What about you, love? Will I be seeing any pink dresses in your future?”

She laughed. “No way, but I’ll try to take my wardrobe down a notch. At least I decided to go easy on the make up.”

Spike couldn’t argue with that.


* * * * *


Buffy let out a loud scream as her orgasm ripped through her.

Spike thrust into her a few more times, coming right behind her. “It’s a good thing my parents are out for the afternoon, there’s no way they wouldn’t have heard that.”

Buffy lay against his chest, trying to get her breathing under control. “I don’t think I can move.”

He chuckled. “Mission accomplished, then. You ready to go again?”

Buffy stared down at him in shock. “You have to be fucking kidding me. Do you think I’m a machine or something?”

Spike shrugged. “Well, if you don’t think you can handle it.”

She stopped him from getting up. “Oh, I can handle it. I’ll make you eat those words.”

Spike let a slow smirk form on his face. “I’d rather just eat you.” He pounced on her, pinning her arms above her head.

“You don’t play fair.”

Spike licked a path up her neck, then stared into her eyes. “I never said that I did.” He lifted up a bit, then plunged his cock back inside her pussy.

Buffy moaned and arched her back.

Spike made his thrusts hard and fast. “Let’s see how long you can last this time, baby.”

Oh, she would definitely make him eat those words.


* * * * *


Giles and Anne entered the house a bit earlier than planned, both having an urge to relax in front of the television.

“Bloody fuck!” rang out through the house, causing them to stop in the living room.

Anne’s face paled. “Lord, it sounds like William hurt himself. He would only use such language if it was something really painful.”

Giles placed a hand on her arm to stop her from heading up the stairs. “Let’s go out to eat, dear.”

She raised her eyebrows. “We just got here, and what about William?”

“Trust me, he’s fine. We won’t be any help to him right now. I’m in the mood for some Chinese,” Giles explained, ushering Anne back out of the house.


* * * * *


Buffy lay back in bed, with a satisfied smile on her face.

Spike glared at her. “Now, this isn’t playing bloody fair. You nearly fuck me unconscious, and now you handcuff me to the bloody bed? Where did you even get these?” he wondered, yanking on the cuffs.

She shrugged, a smirk that matched his forming on her face. “Wouldn’t you like to know?”

“You’re truly evil, you know that? Let’s just hope my parents don’t come home anytime soon.”

Buffy rested her head back on his chest, not about to let him free yet. She was having way too much fun. “I wouldn’t worry; they’ll probably be gone for a while.”

The End


Okay, not the best place to leave it, but I really couldn’t resist. I had lots of fun with this story, but I’m kind of relieved to be done with it now. I should start posting my next one soon. Thanks to everyone that read and reviewed=)