Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you guys are still with me. I'm about to get into the good parts. Just a warning for this chapter, there will be an attempted rape. I like to think that I didn't make it so bad, though. Thanks to those that have reviewed=)
Chapter 5

“Check out all of the eye candy, B. I’m definitely gonna get my fill tonight.”

Buffy only had one person in mind as she searched through the crowd for Angel. “He sure does have a lot of friends.” She jumped when the man in question suddenly put his arm around her.

“Glad you could make it, ladies.”

Faith licked her lips. “We wouldn’t have missed it.”

Angel grinned and motioned for one of his friends to come over.

Faith turned her attention on the new man that showed up. She never saw him before, but had a feeling he was in college.

Angel patted him on the back. “This is my buddy, Riley Finn. I’m sure you two would hit it off.”

Faith was definitely not disappointed. “I’m sure we will,” she said, moving closer to Riley.

Angel focused back on Buffy. “You wanna go some place quieter and talk?”

Buffy felt a little nervous, but tried not to show it. “Sure, where did you have in mind?”

“I think my room is free, everyone knows not to go in there.”

The nervousness fluttered even more in her stomach, but all she did was nod.

Angel smiled and took her hand, leading her upstairs to his bedroom.


* * * * *


Spike arrived at Angel’s house about ten minutes later, only to see a bunch of students and people he didn’t know getting completely wasted. He rolled his eyes and looked around for Buffy.

“Hey, baby, you wanna have some fun?”

Spike pried the intoxicated girl off of his arm. “I’m gonna pass,” he said and moved away from her, Buffy being his only priority at the moment.


* * * * *


“So, this is a nice room.”

Angel sat down on his bed, pulling Buffy down next to him. “You seem a little tense, you okay?”

She nodded. “Yeah, I guess this all just takes some getting used to. I never thought that you noticed me.”

He lightly caressed her cheek. “How could I not? You’re one of the prettiest girls in school.”

Buffy blushed and looked away from his gaze, but he wouldn’t let her.

“I really do like you, Buffy. I was hoping we could get to know each other better,” he commented, placing his hand on her thigh.

Buffy glanced down and gulped, knowing where this would probably lead.

“I know you used to have a thing with Parker Abrams. He was going on about what an easy lay you were. I just had to see for myself.”

Buffy instantly jerked away from him. “That’s the only reason you invited me up here? Because you think I’m a quick fuck? Parker was a mistake; he likes to make shit up. I think I should go now.” She tried to get up, but he stopped her again.

“Come on, don’t be like that. I know Abrams is all talk; I’m the one that told him off when he said some nasty stuff about you. I really do just wanna get to know you better, Buffy. We can take it slow; nothing has to happen that you don’t want to happen.”

Buffy couldn’t tell if he was being sincere or not, but stayed where she was.

“Just relax, I won’t hurt you,” he whispered, capturing her lips in a soft kiss.

Buffy returned the kiss, trying not to gag when he thrust his tongue into her mouth.

He cupped her breast through her shirt, giving it a squeeze.

Buffy moaned into his mouth.

Angel was pleased by her reaction and lowered her down on his bed. He got on top of her, pinning her arms above her head. He raised her shirt up a bit to expose her flat belly, spreading kisses on the smooth skin that he found there. Angel then reached for her skirt and lifted it to reveal her silk panties, slipping one finger into her wet heat. “So damn hot,” he stated and was about to slide her underwear off, but didn’t get a chance.

“No, stop, I changed my mind. I don’t want to do this.” Buffy sat up and moved away from him, but Angel had a firm grip on her arm.

“You’re a fucking tease, you know that? You can’t just get me all worked up like that and then decide you would rather be elsewhere. It doesn’t work that way.”

Buffy pulled her shirt down. “I’m sorry, but this isn’t what I want. I…I think I should go home.” She silently cursed herself for stuttering.

Angel rolled his eyes. “I’m not ready to let you leave yet. Now, stop being a whiny bitch and let me do what I brought you up here for.” He pushed her back down on the bed, getting irritated by her struggles. “This would be a lot more fun if you would just stay still.”

Buffy tried to fight him off, but he was stronger than her. “I mean it, Angel. Let me go or I’ll scream.”

He laughed. “Scream all you want, baby. Do you really think anyone would hear you?”

She didn’t care and let out a piercing scream.

Angel was fed up and struck her hard across the cheek. “See? That’s what you get, you little slut. Shut the fuck up or I swear to God, I will beat the shit out of you.”

Buffy stared at him in surprise and fear, not knowing what else to do.


* * * * *


Faith was busy shoving her tongue down Riley’s throat, when someone pulled her away from him.

“Jeez, what’s your damage?”

Spike really didn’t feel like dealing with the annoying bint right now, but figured she was the only one that could tell him where Buffy was.

“Where is she, Faith?”

She pretended to think it over. “Where is who?”

Spike glared at her. “Don’t give me that crap, Lehane. Where the hell is Buffy?”

Faith rolled her eyes. “Don’t know, last I saw she was heading upstairs with Angel.”

As soon as she said that, Spike ran up the stairs to try and find her. He got no luck with the first two rooms that he tried, then made his way to the third door. It was then that he heard the scream. “Buffy!” he yelled, kicking the door open. He was shocked to find Angel on top of Buffy, her cheek red and a look of pure fear on her face. “You fucking bastard!” Spike grabbed Angel away from her. He punched him hard in the face, noticing that was all it took for the man to fall down unconscious. He must have had way too much to drink. Spike turned to Buffy, right as she was getting off of the bed. “Are you okay?”

She nodded, stunned to see that his features quickly turned from concern to anger.

“What the fuck did you think you were doing? I told you not to come here! I told you that Angel was no good! When are you ever going to listen to me, Buffy? You could have been seriously hurt, or even killed! You can’t keep pulling shit like this!” He stopped his tirade at the sight of the tears in her eyes, never able to handle it when she cried. His expression softened and he grabbed her in a hug, kissing the top of her head. “You had me worried sick. Don’t ever scare me like that again. I know you think I’m being too hard on you, but it’s only because I can’t stand the thought of anything happening to you. If I lost you, I don’t know what I would do.”

Her sobs soon died down as she pulled away from his comforting embrace. “Can we go home now?”

Spike nodded and wiped her remaining tears away. He led her back downstairs to the party, finding Faith in another make out session. He pulled the girl away from the ponce she was with, not caring if she was giving him a death glare. “I’m taking you home, too. Let’s go.”

Riley stepped in front of Spike. “Maybe she doesn’t wanna go with you, man.”

He rolled his eyes for the millionth time that night. “She’s seventeen, you bloody idiot.”

Riley’s eyes widened. He held his hands up and walked away.

Spike grabbed Faith’s arm and pulled her out of the house, with his other arm around Buffy.

The brunette ripped her arm out of his grasp once they were outside. “God, you really are a mood killer.”

“Just get in the car, Lehane.”

Faith crossed her arms over her chest. “I brought my own car here.”

Spike was losing what little patience he had left. “I’m not about to let you drive home when you’ve been drinking, you’ll just have to pick it up tomorrow. Now, get in the car.”

Faith flipped him the bird, then slid in the backseat.

Spike slammed the door shut and opened the passenger side for Buffy.

She got in without a word.

Spike was worried about the fact that she still had yet to say anything, but only closed the door and went over to his side. He started the car up and drove away; not knowing what he would tell his parents.