Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks so much for the wicked support everybody!!! It means the world
The pace was slow as he moved above her, his forehead pressed against hers, their eyes locked on one another, a field of green under an ocean of blue. With every deep stroke she arched her back, nails digging into the skin of his waist, a light sheen of sweat building between them.

The moonlight made his skin seem to almost glow, giving the moment an almost magical quality that she assumed came after the ever after’s in fairytales.

“You’re so tight kitten” he groaned into her neck before nipping at it gently, bringing her back to the reality of the situation. “So wet.”

“I love you” she moaned out, tightening her legs around him and bringing her hands up to caress the smooth expanse of his back.

“Fuck that sounds so good, say it again” he begged and she acquiesced, loving the deep moans it tore from his throat.

She gently pushed him off her and when his brow furrowed in concern she smiled and cupped his face, nodding to the chair she’d brought in earlier from the kitchen to change a light bulb and he smiled as he walked over to it, not letting go of her hand.

When he sat down she circled the chair until she was behind him, her hands coming around to run lightly down his chest, nails slightly scraping and he hissed in pleasure.

“I wanted tonight to be about me showing you how much I love you”, another deep moan escaped his lips and she smiled, “which means me on top, but you seem to enjoy dominating the bed…”

“Buffy baby please…”

“I’m here” she cooed and kneeled in front of him, her hands coming to rest on the smooth and hard expanse of his thighs.

When the realization of what she was about to do hit him he opened his mouth again, “You don’t have to HOLY SHIT don’t ever stop.” He pleaded and she smiled around him, loving the response to her mouth on his dick almost as much as she loved him. His hips, of their own accord, began to pump lightly when his hand came to tangle in her hair.

She moaned when she looked up and saw his eyes, not hooded as she would have thought them to be, but so intensely focused on her that she shivered in response.

“Touch yourself for me” he all but growled out and without a second thought she obeyed, he almost came right there. The sight of her mouth wrapped around him, the muscles in her throat contracting while her fingers ran lazily over her clit one second only to slip inside her slick folds the next…he would have died in that moment a happy man.

Buffy watched the array of emotions run across his face and fought not to giggle, men and their power trips. True, while it was hot seeing him getting off on what she was doing to his cock and herself was hot, but he had another thing coming if he thought she’d always obey him. She had promised him the stars tonight and she would deliver, wanting him to see the depths of her love but she would not be succumbing to his every whim every time he demanded something.

The slow rhythmic pumping of his hips was the tempo she used on herself and this did not go unnoticed.

“Fuck Buffy, the things you do…you like that baby? Pretending your fingers are my cock, nice and deep inside you?”

She hummed in pleasure around him and he sped up a bit, the vibrations around his cock making him release her hair to dig into the side of the chair roughly, her name now a mantra spilling from his mouth.

When her tiny hand, still wet with her juices, came up to gently cup his balls he clenched his teeth, “Gonna’ cum soon baby, you gotta’ stop”

Her eyes didn’t leave his as her hands pinned him down and she took him in further, and for the first time he closed his eyes, his body betraying his need to watch with the sheer bliss enveloping him.

His hips began to jerk in a frenzied manner and when she felt him about to pull away from her something primal inside her clawed it’s way to the surface and her hands pushed him back down while she, there was no other word for it, growled along his cock.

It was all he’d needed, all he’d ever really wanted and he let go and spilled his seed into her greedy mouth. It seemed forever before he could open his eyes, showing no signs of softening because of his release and Buffy showing no signs of stopping the sweetly torturous attention to his length.

“Fuck baby, so good, so perfect” he whispered out, hand tangling in her hair once more. Her only response was a soft moan and when he looked down and saw her eyes half closed in pleasure he almost came again. Getting him off was getting her off. He couldn’t have asked for a more perfect creature than his ‘Lizbeth, he knew it in his soul. She was his mate, through and through. A small smile danced on his lips, and when she was done, he was going to eat her until she passed out.

As he watched her mouth sliding along his length so perfectly, and her fingers pumping inside herself with a delightful laziness only to occasionally withdraw them to fondle his balls, his chest his legs… he had to question if he wouldn’t in fact be the one to end up out cold.

He roared out when he felt his sac tighten for the second time in such a short period and when her mouth left his dick to momentarily bite down roughly on his inner thigh he came so hard he saw black.

He didn’t know when the hell it had happened but when he opened his eyes Buffy was astride him, lazily riding his cock while whispering words of love into his ear.

His hands came up to wrap around her tightly, holding her incredibly close and the friction it provided had her head rolling back for a moment before her eyes found his again and she smiled softly, if not a little mischievously, “Thought I’d lost you for a second there” she teased gently.

“Not in this lifetime Buffy” he whispered out, capturing her lips in a searing kiss.


Chapter End Notes:
wahahaha, what will Spike do once he gets the reigns? (figuratively speaking lol)
This fic is almost done, the happy spuffy ending will soon be ours :)