JO, blondiebear, jamies_lady, spikes_cj, cissi, buffy25122003, diceanntcry, Anna, Avalon, Penguin, Squawks, MidnightGirl, Spuffy_obsessed, sexiespikelover, Pet, Pam S, Hana, secretguest, PhotographyNut:

thank you all so much for your support. I know this chap is small but I’m exhausted and cranky, however this chap is a pre Spuffy chap which means sometime this week you guys are gonna get some sweet Spuffyness! All that you guys have done means the world to me and I’ll try to post as soon as I possibly can!
XXXOOO





Buffy sat with her hands in her lap while Spike stared straight ahead, both silent.

Buffy shifted a little in her seat and Spike’s head whipped around.

“What was that pet?”

“I didn’t say anything” she said with a small laugh.

He ran his hands through his hair and sighed before joining in her laughter.

“This is bloody ridiculous sweets.” he said and faced her, taking one of her tiny hands in his and rubbing it gently with this thumb.

“I’m attracted to you, there’s no denying it. You’ve already agreed to go on a date with me and I’m sitting here like a bloody ponce. The thing is I know a lot has changed, couldn’t have grown into the beautiful woman you are today if you’d stayed exactly the same. But there’s so much of the young ‘Lizbeth in you that I have to keep reminding myself that I have a lot of making up to do, that I have to make things right.”

She squeezed his hand. “There’s nothing to make up for William, only things to look forward too. Ya we’ve grown up but fundamentally what’s changed? You’re still good hearted, I can still see right through your looks to who you really are and you’re still totally in love with me.” she said with a tiny triumphant smile.

“Is that a fact kitten?” he asked with a smirk.

“Oh yeah” she nodded, “wether or not you realize it yet is a completely different story...pick me up at 7" she said happily as she raced from the car and left him there speechless to think about what she’d said. There was a grain of truth in everything after all.





Buffy smiled at her reflection. She didn’t like to brag but she thought she looked pretty good. Black leather pants with a red corset top, smoky eyes and soft curls framed her face. The doorbell rang and she took a deep breath. She hoped Spike didn’t mind the change in plans. He had asked her to go to the Bronze with him but it was a hot night and she had a better idea.

She fought the urge to race down the stairs and opted to keep a composed air about her. Until she opened the door and drunk him in. Mouth open and eyes half closed her fingers felt the itch to run themselves over his chest, and who was she to deny her fingers?

Spike stood stone cold still as her soft touch sent his mind reeling. The things he wanted to do to her. He wore a black wife-beater and black cargo pants, with the silver chain and bracelet his mum had left him in her passing. The outfit she wore screamed at him to rip it off her well toned body and he fought it with everything he had.

“You look bloody astonishing kitten” he practically purred.

She giggled and removed her hand. “You’re not looking bad yourself Spike” she said softly before taking a step away from him.

“Would you mind if we changed our plans tonight? I’m not really feeling the whole clubbing it thing.” she admitted with a sly smile.

“I’ll do you...um, I’ll do anything you want to kitten, tonight’s about you.”

“I wanna go to the beach.”

“Again, we spent all day there kitten.” he said, slightly confused.

“Ya, but I had a bathing suit then.”

Spike’s heart stopped.

“‘Lizbeth?”

“Ya?”

“Do you know what you’re doing here kitten cuz I’ve gotta’ warn you, I have a lot of patience but a saint I’m not.”

She seemed to ponder his response for a moment then smiled. “I’m not saying we’re gonna fuck Will.”

He nodded his head in understanding.

She turned to look at him as she walked out the door, waiting for him to follow her lead. “But I’m not saying I’m a saint either.”

Spike watched her sashay to his car before a smile graced his face, “Minx” he whispered.




They drove in silence both feeling a little nervous but neither one wanting to voice it. They hadn’t seen each other in ten years, had met up less than 24 hours ago and were currently on their way to go fuck around in the ocean. Things couldn’t have been stranger. Then again, things couldn’t feel more right either.


They stood at the edge of the water, not touching but close enough to feel the heat off the others skin. It was her that made the first move, slowly peeling her top off and letting her hair cascade down her naked back. Spike stood there transfixed. No bra. He was screwed.

She slid her pants down slowly, revealing a black silk thong and then turned to face him. He growled softly and she smiled as she advanced slowly, the moonlight hitting her skin softly and making her seem almost like Aphrodite, rising from the water. He took a deep breath. It was going to be a very long night. He curled his tongue behind his teeth, saw Buffy shiver but not from the cold as she watched him strip off his shirt. It was going to be better than just long, it was going to be the most memorable night of her life. He’d make sure of that.

"Spike?"

Her soft voice drew him from his reverie.

"Ya princess?"

"Hurry up."



So, I know its short but still good? Ill try to make the next one extra long to make up for my fatigue tonight, scouts honor (I was never a scout but I believe in their morals lol) Take care guys, lemme know what you thought. XOX