Thanks to everyone who reviewed the last chappy, I know it wasnt a lot. Hopefully this makes up for it yeah? LOTS of Spuffy. I made it the longest ‘screw around’ scene I’ve ever written. Probably because I need to get laid myself lol, anyone know where I can find spike? Sigh, didn’t think so.
PLEASE let me know what you thought
xx






The moon glistened on her bare skin as the water rolled off her skin with ease as he watched, breathless. He stood a few meters behind her and watched her as she watched the water quietly, every now and then glancing up at the sky, seemingly getting lost in the stars while he got lost in her.

She’d swam out a small distance and now her hair clung to her back. Well that wouldn’t do he told himself as he shook himself out of his immobile state and swam up behind her.

Buffy shivered when she felt his breath on her skin and leaned into his chest, sighing happily.

“Cold kitten?” he asked as he wrapped his arms around her.

“No, just happy. This is nice.”

“This is bloody fantastic if you ask me” he said and nuzzled her neck, she tilted her head slightly to allow him better access.

The first kiss was soft, so much so she couldn’t quite be sure it had happened but as his lips climbed toward her jaw line the pressure behind them grew. She moaned softly and wrapped one of her hands around his neck and began to play with his hair.

She could feel what this was doing to him as he pressed into her and smiled, proud that she was the cause.

Before she had time to think she was whipped around to face him and she gasped. His eyes searched hers for a moment before he leaned in slowly, she could feel his breath on her lips as she parted them, giving him access.

He took her bottom lip into his, biting it softly before releasing it and darting his tongue out to tease her. She moved into it but he pulled away, denying her. A smile graced his face as he did so and for a moment they just enjoyed the fun of being at ease enough to play. But a moment was all it took for them to tire of this and Spikes tongue found hers as they both sighed at the contact. It was slow and languid at first, they took the time to get used to each other before upping the tempo. One hand cupped her face while the other held her tight to him by the small of her back, his pressed against her stomach. The feel of her soft skin against him was enough to drive him crazy and soon the kiss became one full of need, full of unrestrained passion. Hands grabbed and nails scratched and just when he thought he couldn’t possibly get harder than he was Buffy lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around his hips, holding him by the neck. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, resting his forehead on hers.

“God Buffy, this is...” he searched for a word but found none.

“Intense?”

“No, perfect. You’re perfect Buffy” he said softly as she leaned her face into his hand.
She lowered herself from him and he groaned at the loss of contact.

He went to open his mouth in protest but she pushed a finger against his lips.

“Ssshhh” she whispered as she walked around him and pressed herself against his back.

“Stay still okay?” she asked.

He nodded his yes.

He felt her breasts press against his back and he moaned as her hands snaked around to his chest. She licked from his neck to behind his ear as one hand lightly scratched his chest, her other arm was draped across his collar bone, almost as if she were trying to pin him to her. He let her have the control she so desperately wanted and stopped himself from turning around.

She bit down on his shoulder lightly and her hand slipped from his chest to his abs. His breathing was getting heavy now, the anticipation was almost killing him.

“Did you say something?” she asked softly.

“Harder” came his breathless reply.

She smiled before biting his neck hard enough to leave a mark and slipping her hand to his thigh to grab the muscle there.

“Baby likes it rough?” she asked in a seductive voice.

He squeezed his eyes shut as she dug her nails into his leg and pressed herself harder into him.

“God ‘Lizbeth, you’re gonna kill me”

“Well, that’s not the plan” she whispered into his ear before nibbling on it gently as her hand found his erection.

“Fuck” he gasped out as her hand wrapped around him and gave a small squeeze. He could feel her nipples grazing his skin as her tiny hand pumped him slowly, nonchalantly, as if they had all the time in the world. What he was gonna do to her!

He stared at the sky through slitted eyes as her ministrations sped up and leaned his head back to rest on her shoulder, listening to her urging him on. He stretched one arm behind her and grabbed her ass, pushing her into him as much as he could, his other hand wrapped itself around hers as she pumped him.

“”I wanna make you cum Spike, will you do that for me?” she whispered and tightened her grip on his cock.
He couldn’t even answer her, he was beyond words at the moment. He only groaned as his hips started to buck of their own accord.

“Do you like it when I talk to you William? Does it turn you on?” He nodded his head as his fingers kneaded her ass, he could feel her heat on his back and wanted nothing more than to turn around and plunge into it, but there would be time for that another night, tonight was about getting to know each other as well as they could physically without actually sleeping together.

She lowered her arm from his chest and cupped his balls, gently applying pressure.

“You’re so close Spike, so close, how bad do you wanna come?” she asked innocently.

“Buffy...” his voice came out somewhere between a growl and a plea and she felt his balls tighten in her hand.

“How bad Spike?”

“Please...” came his strangled reply.

He squeezed her hand even harder around his cock increasing the pressure.

“Turn around” she said and removed her hands from him. He almost cried in frustration. He had been about to cum, had been only seconds away.

She started to walk backwards slowly, bringing them into shallower water as she beckoned him with her finger. When he got close enough she put her hand on his chest, stopping his movement as she sank to her knees.

He felt her hot mouth take him in slowly and thrust gently, urging her to take more. She readily did. Her hand came up to cup his balls again as his hand found the back of her hair, guiding her softly, careful not to push her too much.

She moaned at the feel of his large dick sliding in and out of her mouth and quickened her pace, she wanted to taste him.

She felt his balls tighten and his body tense and knew he was about to come, she grabbed his ass and pushed him farther into her mouth, taking him all in.

“Buffy...fuck, gonna..gonna cum kitten.”

Her only response was a moan as her nails dug further into his flesh.

He began to jerk his hips and Buffy felt the warm fluid spurt into her mouth as she sucked greedily. Only when his thrusting stop did Buffy slide her mouth off him. She looked up at him and smiled. He looked satiated. That was good.

He lowered himself to his knees, mimicking her position and wiped a strand of hair off her face.

She couldn’t quite read the look he was giving her, she tilted her head.

“Spike?”

Before she knew it he had a hand over her mouth, silencing her.

Keeping his hand there, but not roughly so she could still breathe with ease, he lowered her back to ocean floor and then using his knee he spread her legs. He leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth. He bit, he licked, he sucked and he drove Buffy nuts. She began to writhe against his knee for release but couldn’t find any.

She moaned into his hand and as if it reminded him it was there he removed it, only to replace it with his lips as she continued to rub against his leg, his free hand massaging her breast.

All of a sudden he was gone, when she opened her eyes she saw him sitting down in front of her, legs spread.

“Come here” he ordered, it wasn’t a question, she knew that much. She went to him and settled herself on his legs, straddling him.

He smirked at her choice of positions,

“That’s how you wanna play kitten, s’fine by me.”

He grabbed the back of her neck in pulled her in for a lip bruising kiss, his tongue demanding entrance and dominance which she readily gave.

He grabbed her ass and pulled her close, one hand finding her back and the other her clit. She gasped at the contact and threw her head back. He attacked her exposed neck with his tongue and teeth as she grinded against him. He moaned, she had him hard again already. He tried not to pay attention to it but the way she was thrusting herself into him was making it hard to do. As if on cue Buffy’s tiny hand wrapped around him and he grunted. He was about to protest, this was her turn after all, when he realized that she hadn’t grabbed him to help him out, it was to help herself out, he almost passed out from the sight of it.

She’d removed his hand from her clit and positioned his dick so that she now ground against that instead. For a moment he couldn’t move. Here was the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen using his cock as he sat there helpless to get herself off. Well, that wouldn’t do.

He grabbed her hands to stop her, and kissed them softly.

“Turn around yeah?”

She complied without protest and was now straddling him backwards, his hard cock standing straight, the perfect thing for her to grind against. He lifted her ass just slightly and slipped a finger into her dripping pussy, involuntarily bucking at the feel of her tight’ warm walls. She jerked into his hand as his free one came around to knead her breast.

Buffy couldn’t tell up from down at the moment, all she knew was that there was something big building in her and if she didn’t cum soon she was going to cry. As if sensing her dilemma Spike slipped another finger into her and began curling his fingers upwards, hard and fast. Her pussy clamped around his digits and she began to talk incoherently.

“Spike...William..fuck, Ii..I need...fuck I’m gonna cum...”

Spike bit down on her shoulder as her juices flowed out onto the base of his cock. Before she was even done she was back on her back with her legs wrapped around Spike’s neck as his tongue lapped at her pussy, riding out the last waves of her orgasm as he used one hand to pump himself.

When he felt the last of her juices coat his tongue he gave himself a few more pulls and felt himself cum hard. He crawled up to her and smiled, her eyes were closed and her chest was heaving. He lied down next to her and brought her close so that her head was on his chest, his arm wrapped around her protectively.

She draped a leg around him and sighed contentedly.

They turned to look at each other and smiled.

The beach would never be the same.






SO???Good, bad, bad in a good way lol? Plz tell me what u thought.