She woke up before him. She usually did, but this time, running was the farthest thing from her mind. She looked at him, lying on his side facing her, hair unruly and curly, with a small, sweet smile curving his full lips. He had taken his shirt off sometime in the night, and she stared at his chest. He was so beautiful, so smooth and sculpted. She trailed her hand from his cheek, past his collarbone, down his chest, and stopped at his navel. She smiled when he rolled onto his back with a murmur of her name. She rose on her knees and crawled until she straddled him, never letting her body touch his. She looked down at his sleeping face, smokey eyelashes resting against sharp cheekbones, his soft breath hitting her face. She started at the top of his head and ghosted her lips across his forehead, down his nose, and let them settle against his. She jumped when she felt his lips curve into a smile and his hands close around her waist. She pulled back to look into his sleepy eyes, " I'm sorry, didn't mean to wake you." she said sheepishly, a little embarrassed at being caught. "Oh, it's no problem, my love. No problem at all." He smiled at her then, and coasted his hands up her back, under her camisole to draw her down for another sweet kiss. If she thought she was in heaven before, she knew now that she was wrong, because this was heaven. Lying on top of him, with his hands caressing her back and his tongue tangling with hers, this was paradise. It brought more tears to her eyes when she thought it could have always been like this, sweet and soft. But then she realized, he had always tried to be soft and gentle with her, but she wouldn't have it. She would hit him and cuss him, until the demon in him fought back. But not this time. She stopped him as he tried to roll her over, and she saw the uncertainty flash in his eyes, so she covered his mouth with hers before he could respond. When she finally pulled away, he looked at her in confusion. Didn't she want it? Had she finally realized what a horrible mistake she was making? His inner termoil came to a halt when he felt her small hand unbutton his jeans. He covered her hand with his, "Buffy, what-" She sat up on her knees and looked at him from beneath her lashes, " I want to show you." He still looked confused. "I want to show you how much I love you." He gave her a small smile, " Love, you don't have t-" She reached out and covered his mouth with her fingers, "I know. I want to, please Spike. Let me love you." She finished the last part in a whisper, and she watched as he finally realized what she wanted, and laid back against the pillows.

She leaned forward and pressed a chaste kiss against his lips, letting them slide away to drift down his body, until she reached the waist band of his jeans. She noted his heavy breathing with a smile and watched as he flexed his hands beside him on the bed. He wasn't used to these loving caresses, and she was going to change that. She slid her hands up and down his thighs, while she dotted kisses across his stomach, she was delighted with the sounds he was making, the soft gasps which turned sharp when she lowered his zipper with her teeth. She sat up, ran her hands back up his thighs to catch hold of the sides of his jeans and slid them slowly down his legs. She kissed and nibbled her way to his feet, sitting up once again to pull the jeans from around his ankles and remove his socks. She looked up to see his heavy stare and lusty eyes on her, so she slowly ran her hands up her stomach, underneath the silk of her shirt to bring it over her head, she threw it on the floor and then sent the silky panties with it. She saw his jaw and fist clench in unison, both itching to touch the creamy skin she had bared. She ran her hands across his feet and massaged her way to his calves, and then to his thighs, only stopping to run her tongue softly over his skin. He was panting now, trying to control the urge to haul her up the bed and claim her as his. But he let her have this, he knew she needed it as much as he did. By the time she reached his cock, he knew it wouldn't be long, and she hadn't even touched him there yet. And she didn't need to either, because just the sight of her, the feel of her silky hair and breasts teasing him, was enough to send him to the stars. He let out a strangled cry as she finally took him into her hands, and licked him from base to tip and back down. Suckling and nibbling her way to the top again, she let her lips slide over the swollen head, sliding all the way down slowly and back to the top to swirl her tongue around the tip, moaning and savoring him, like water in the desert. He tangled his hands in her hair has she slid her lips over him again and again. When he was about to burst, he gently pulled her head away and closed his eyes to regain control, knowing just the sight of her would set him off. He quickly sat up and pulled her to him and kissed her with everything he had, he poured his heart and soul into her accepting lips, and she gave him hers. When they broke apart they were both gasping, he was on the brink yet again, and so was she. He could tell by the look in her eye and the sweet scent that tickled his senses, that he affected her just as much as she did him. This time when he rolled her over she went willingly, because it was what they both needed, what they craved, the connection.

She cradled his hips between her legs, and rubbed her hands across his shoulders and down his back. His hand coasted down her collarbone to surround one full breast, massaging and squeezing until he dropped his head and took her nipple in his mouth, licking and sucking while she moaned and arched against him. Her fingers tangled in his hair and led him to her other breast so he could inflict the same sweet torture as the first. She dragged his mouth back to hers for a kiss that she could feel in every pore on her body, arching against him trying to fill the need within her. He knew what she needed, because his body was screaming for it as well. Their eyes locked as he slowly pushed within her for the first time, in what felt like forever. And in a way it was the first time, because this time they were making love. No words were needed, their eyes said it all, and they never lost each others gaze. Their eyes stayed locked, speaking volumes of what their mouths could not. It was light and it was fire, it was being born and dying at the same time. It was love and it was theirs. It didn't last long. But it couldn't have, not something that good and pure. They both climaxed at the same instant, eyes locked and mouths wide with silent screams. And when they came down, they held each other and wept.

He rolled her over on top of him and held her sweat drenched body on top of his, and reveled in the feeling of holding her after making love, something he had only dreamed of before. He could feel her tears stream across his chest, so he just held her tighter and let his own fall. "William?" He heard her whisper after catching her breath, "Yes, my love?" She pressed a sweet kiss into his chest, and sighed, "I Love You." He smiled, tightened his arms around her, and closed his eyes, "I Love You." He whispered back in his own shaky, tear filled voice. They lay there together, whispering of their love, and softly caressing each other, until Buffy's stomach began to growl. Spike chuckled and tickled her stomach, "So, should we go and get my baby some breakfast?" He tickled her stomach one last time and kissed her forehead. Buffy's giggles died down, and she clutched him to her, kissing him sweetly, "Maybe in a minute. But right now I want to stay like this, just one moment more."