Author's Chapter Notes:
It’s highly recommended that you read my first FanFic "William The Bloody Is Back" as this is a continuation of the first story and the second in a trilogy. The final story is " Who Has The Last Laugh".
Cut to:
Spike is flashed forward to his crypt and for a moment doesn’t remember what he is reliving. He looks around his crypt and everything looks the same so he doesn’t know what is going on. He sits on his couch and tries to think about where in time he is. Suddenly he gets a knock on the door and Clem walks in.

Clem: Spike there is a Knight Rider marathon on and I brought some hot wings.

Spike starts to remember where he is after hearing what Clem said and suddenly feels a huge pain in his chest. He knows where he is and that he just came from Buffy’s house after trying to rape her. He has flashes of her screaming and crying. He then breaks down into tears.

Spike: (looks up) Why have you brought me this?

Clem: I thought you liked hot wings. But if you prefer popcorn I could go out and get some.

Spike: No not you, him. Whoever this is, is trying to make me suffer for what I did to Buffy. I understand now. I am so sorry. But I changed it. I had to change it. I did the only thing I could have.

Clem: Uh Spike what did you do to Buffy? What did you change into?

Spike: (continues to have flashes as he speaks) I tried to give her what I thought she wanted. But she didn’t want that anymore. I didn’t understand then like I do now. I could never allow myself to do that to her again. I gotten the only thing that could have made sure of that. I went across the world to get it but now it’s here.

Clem: What was that Spike? Did you get her a present?

Spike: My soul. I had to get it back. But it brought me so much more than I thought it would.

Clem: What, you have a soul now? How did that happen? Did you buy a cheap soul from some warlock for $100?

Spike starts feels enormous amounts of pain and guilt from his soul which is thousands times worst than the first time he experienced this moment. The flashes keep running through his head non-stop and he starts to punch himself in the chest. He stops for a moment and grabs the nearby bottle of alcohol. He proceeds to guzzle down the whole bottle without stopping. He pauses for a moment but doesn’t feel the effect it should have. He throws the bottle against the wall in anger. The flashes continue as the alcohol doesn’t drown them out.

Clem: Spike you need to take it easy for awhile. It sounds like you’ve been through a lot.

Spike: Can’t, need to find Buffy and tell her how sorry I am. That I am a different person and could never do that again. She has to understand that.

Cut to:
Buffy is walking around Sunnydale amazed at how accurate everything is. She doesn’t know why Sunnydale is here and where Spike is. She starts to think that maybe Dioxin created Sunnydale for Spike to live in. She walks around looking for Spike but has to stop every few minutes because the dizziness is still there. Not knowing where to look for Spike she decides to look and find out what the date is. She tries to ask someone the date but the person ignores her. She asks a few more people but they all ignore her like she isn’t there. Finally she finds a newspaper blowing in the wind that lands at her feet. She picks it up and looks at the date. She starts to remember the date and feels her heart drop. She remembers this was the day that Spike had tried to rape her. This was the day he left to get his soul. She starts thinking that he probably is reliving that moment right now. She decides to go to Spike’s crypt to see if she can find him there before he leaves to get his soul. Buffy starts to walk toward Spike’s crypt then she sees everything around her flash forward. People flash through the streets in a blur and the sun rises and falls in a matter of seconds. Time just flashes forward around her but Buffy just stands there but eventually has to lean against a wall because she is dizzy again.

Cut to:
Spike has flashed forward to him in the school basement. He knows immediately where he is but doesn’t know when. He tries to concentrate but can’t focus because of all the voices in his head of the people he has killed. He starts walking around in circles trying to figure out how to stop all the voices. The voices keep talking to him but is able to calm most of them down. Suddenly Buffy shows up looking for Dawn.

Buffy: Dawn we have to get out of here…Spike?

Spike: Buffy. Duck.

Buffy: What duck, there’s a duck?

Buffy fights off one of the spirits and Spike knows what to do so he goes inside the room. Buffy follows him in.

Buffy: Look they will be in here soon. Spike tell me what you’re doing here.

Spike: (rambling) …stole some candy from an old woman…caught…then had to wash her fences…needed more time to ready myself…missed the carriage again…

Spike is trying to regain his sanity but all the voices in his head are returning. What he wants to say won’t come out. He can’t think or talk without the voices talking over him.

Buffy: What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you back here in Sunnydale? I thought that when you left I was hoping it would be for good. You got some nerve showing your face back here in Sunnydale after what you tried to do to me. Did you just go away so you can figure out some other way to try and hurt me?

Spike: …no more paying for bad plays…actors need a lesson or two…found it…my shoe…was under a pile of clothes…can’t believe I didn’t look there…

Buffy: Spike please go away because I don’t have time to deal with this right now. I have to find Dawn but if I see you again I will kill you for what you did. There is nothing you can say or do that can make up for that so don’t even bother. I’m leaving (leaves).

Spike: (cries) …but my yellow crayon is missing…can’t draw a sun without it…hands off the leaky faucet…no one goes near it…gone to go pick up some bread from the shop…

Cut to:
Buffy tries to regain her balance after the dizziness wears off for a moment. She tries to figure out what just happened. She notices that things are different but can’t quite figure out what. She continues to walk toward Spike’s crypt but notices a sign in a store that says “back to school sale”. The sign starts to trigger a memory for her that she took Dawn to that same store for school supplies before she started her first day at the new high school. She decides to go to the school to check to see if Spike may be there. All the people continue to ignore her like she doesn’t exist as she is almost at the high school. Eventually she reaches the front of the school and then a flash forward happens when all the students buzz past her in a blur again. After awhile it stops and she looks around the school and no one is there because it is night time. Angry and confused she decides to head back to her house because she knows that Spike will turn up there eventually. She stops and sits at a bus stop on her way home as the dizziness creeps back. Someone sits next to her and she tries to talk to him to figure out what is going on.

Buffy: Please tell me you know something whether this is a dream or a bad sequel or something. (the man doesn’t respond) You know for Hell this place really isn’t that bad once you get used to it. I know this place was sitting on top of a Hellmouth but Dioxin should have chosen some other crummy place for Spike.

The man still doesn’t respond so Buffy proceeds to nudge him to get his attention. But her elbow goes right through him. She starts to think that maybe she is a ghost in this place and that no one can see her. Still confused she starts back again toward her place.

Cut to:
Spike is back standing in the small chapel which he revealed to Buffy for the first time that he got his soul back. He realizes where he is and laughs. The voices in his head have quieted down so he is somewhat sane again. Buffy enters and looks at him. He retreats back into the shadows.

Buffy: Spike something is going on and you’re gonna tell me right now. You won’t leave and you continue to try and help. I don’t get what your playing at but it ends here.

Spike: I memorized this speech but where do I start. Been reliving all this sodding stuff but it’s not how I remember it. Like it’s you that changed and telling me things you never said before.

Buffy: I don’t think you get it. I been telling you the same things over and over but you don’t listen. I am not going to keep repeating myself. You know how I feel about you and yet you are still here. What makes you think that will ever change?

Spike: Here it’s in me (pounds his chest) and here to stay. Can’t give it a rest. Can’t cut it out. That spark is nothing but a fire that is burning away my insides. I’m a man that’s changed Buffy. And I did it all for you.

Buffy: You’re no man and you could never be one. I don’t care what you have inside you. Nothing is going to make you different or change what you are. You have a soul now big deal. A soul can’t take back what you did to me.

Spike: I know you want me to suffer and I am. This soul is seeing to it. Is he forgiven for his act now that he will be forever suffering in Hell?

Buffy: This isn’t Hell Spike. This is nothing compared to what I wish would happen for you. I’ll leave you and your soul alone for awhile (leaves).

Cut to:
Buffy has finally reached her house and as she reaches for the door she notices it’s unlocked. She has a look around and notices that it mostly how she remembers it. She goes down into the basement to see if Spike is there but he isn’t. She goes around the whole house but it is empty. The dizziness returns as she has a look upstairs and decides she needs to lie down for a few minutes. She goes and lies down on her bed but accidentally falls asleep.

Cut to:
Spike is flashed forward to him in the underground cave where he is being tortured by the Turok-han and taunted by The First. The only thing that is keeping him from giving up hope is that Buffy will come and rescue him. His doubts increase with all of his memories being changed as he relives them. He wonders if Buffy will come and rescue him this time. He out of energy to try and escape on his own so his only hope is to wait for Buffy. He is tied up and waiting for Buffy to come until he sees someone approaching him.

Spike: I get it now. It’s you that making me relive all of this torment. I closed your precious Hellmouth and destroyed your little armies. Now that I’m dead you get to have your way with me. Piss off you ponce.

Buffy: (looks into his eyes while holding a knife) Spike what happened to you?

Spike: Oh it's you...glad to see you pet, been bloody tormented and tortured by The First. Been having me out of my gourd lately. Reliving the past of not so pleasant memories of you. Don’t think I can take much more without going off the deep end for good.

Buffy: (reaches up and touches his cheek) Spike I know what you’ve been through must be terrible. They must have done some bad things to you.

Spike: It’s nothing pet, it’s just so many things have been changed. I wish I could have changed them and not hurt you so. But this lesson they are teaching me I feel I deserve somewhat.

Buffy: Somewhat? (stabs him in the chest and he cries out in pain) Spike you deserve everything that has happened to you. I hope that this ride they’re taking you on never ends. I came here to kill you but since they are having so much fun with you I will leave you here. So long Spike (leaves).

Spike: (in pain) Buffy! Please don’t go! (cries) I knew I bloody deserved this. (looks up) No more, you win…I deserve every bit of this…I know that she never loved me or ever will…just finish me off…haven’t I suffered enough…please just end it all…

Cut to:
Buffy wakes up from her short nap angry that she let herself fall asleep. She feels a little bit better as she gets up and has another look around the house. The house is still empty so she decides to leave and continue to look for Spike. She thinks of all the places that he could be and decides that she needs to check the school and his crypt again. She goes to both of these places and doesn’t find him. She continues to have bits of dizziness which cause her to stop and rest but they are less frequent. She happens to stroll by the Christmas tree lot and remembers that Spike was underground for awhile. She carefully drops down into the cave and starts to look for Spike. She spots him in the distance tied up as earlier and she tries to rush toward him. But as she gets closer to him a flash forward happens again and he’s gone. She feels her heart drop as she was so close to him but couldn’t rescue him in time. Buffy goes back toward her house as she thinks that is where he will be after this.

Cut to:
Spike is walking outside of Buffy’s house looking to catch her scent and does. He remembers where he is and knows which house to look for Buffy in. He goes to the house and walks upstairs to the bedroom and finds Buffy lying down on the bed as before. He walks up to her.

Spike: This never ends does it…but Buffy I know that you don’t love me or could ever love me after what I put you through…so for one last time I wanted you to hear it…I’m sorry…and if I could change it I would have never come back to Sunnydale…or hurt you…I don’t expect forgiveness how could I but… (looks up) now it’s over. I said what I needed to say and now it’s over so just let me die in peace.

Buffy: I’m glad that you finally accepted the truth Spike. So can you please just go and leave me alone. I don’t have the strength to fight with you right now.

Spike: Goodbye Buffy… (leaves).

Spike walks back outside the house and pauses for a moment and looks up. He waits for something to happen but nothing happens.

Spike: What more could you possible want from me. I’m through with it all. There is no place for me here in Sunnydale (walks off down the street).

Cut to:
Buffy is walking down to her house and sees someone turn the corner a block away that looks like Spike. She calls after him but doesn’t get a response so she runs after him. Spike is walking down the street toward the end of town. He is smoking a cigarette and not paying attention to anything around him. Buffy is running as fast as she can and when she catches up with Spike she calls out his name. Spike doesn’t hear it and continues walking. Finally Buffy catches up with Spike and turns him around.

Spike: What the Hell do you want? Come to tell me how much you hate me some more or how you could never love me? I don’t care anymore. I don’t want to hear a bloody word from you because I heard it all already (turns back around and continues walking).

Buffy: I love you…

Spike: (looks up but continues walking) Nice try you ponce. I believe that as much as I believe that this nightmare will ever end.

Buffy: I love you Spike…

Spike: (laughs) Not going to work on me. You having a sodding laugh ain’t ya? Why don’t you rub it in some more. Just put me back in my crypt with Harmony and call it a day.

Buffy: I love you Spike…as much as you love me…

Spike: (turns around) What did you just say? Buffy…?

Buffy: (smiles) It’s me. The one who loves you with every part of my heart and soul. Spike we have to…

Spike immediately runs up to her and hugs her to see if she is the real Buffy and knows right away it is. Buffy cries as she squeezes him and doesn’t want to let go. Spike in disbelief finally let’s go to try and understand what is going on.

Spike: How did you get here? You’re not…

Buffy: Spike no I’m not dead. But I don’t have time to explain but I can get you out of here but we have to go now.

Cut to:
Buffy fights the dizziness which is returning as she leads the way back across town to the portal out of the Hell Dimension. Spike is following directly behind her as they both notice something. The people in the town are all fading until they disappear. They continue running and then notice that all of the buildings start to fade until they disappear. The Hell dimension has returned back to its true form around them. They are surrounded by rocks and lava as they carefully make their way back to the portal. Suddenly the demons that are stuck in the walls are starting to free themselves. They all roar as they see Buffy and Spike. They demons one by one are free from the walls and start to chase after them. Suddenly about a dozen demons are chasing them catching up quickly. They are almost at the portal.

Cut to:
Willow is at the other side of the portal and can see that the spell is starting to break down and the portal is starting to fluctuate. She starts to do all she can to force it open all long as she can.

Willow: Guys, now would be a good time to get back here. Not that I’m complaining or anything but please hurry up.

The portal suddenly closes to about half the size of earlier and Willow chants something as the blood in the bowl starts to evaporate. Willow’s eyes turn black as she continues chanting and then the portal reopens to its original size.

Willow: (in pain) Don’t know how much longer I can hold this…

Cut to:
Buffy and Spike are about twenty feet from the portal when Buffy faints unable to fight the dizziness any longer. Spike rushes over to her and picks her up and continues running toward the portal. The last ten feet before the portal is surrounded by lava with only a few rocks in front of the portal. Spike not knowing what to do tries to think of something because he doesn’t want to accidentally drop Buffy. The Demons are catching up and then Buffy starting to wake up talks to Spike.

Buffy: (barely speaking) We have to…the portal…almost there…Spike…

Spike: Be there in a second luv.

Without thinking Spike is able to use all of his strength and throw Buffy perfectly through the portal. She lands in front of Willow who stops chanting and goes over to her. After she stops chanting the portal closes back to halfway. The bowl is almost dry and out of blood to keep the portal open. Buffy starts to regain consciousness.

Buffy: Is he…is he back…

Willow: No Buffy only you have come back so far. Is he on his way?

Buffy: We were being chased by demons and he must have…I have to go back and get him…

Willow: Buffy the portal is about to close any second now. There isn’t anything I can do anymore.

Buffy: (sits up) If it’s more blood you need then…take what you need…

Willow: I can’t Buffy if you lose anymore blood you’re gonna die. We just have to wait for him.

Buffy: (tries to stand but can’t) Hurry Spike…

Cut to:
Spike is back on the other side fighting off demons left and right. The fury in his eyes makes him unstoppable as he grabs demons one by one and throws them into the nearby lava. They all sink in the lava and are unable to escape. After Spike fights off the last demon and throws him into the lava he turns toward the portal. He sees the portal slowly closing and runs before making a head first dive toward the portal. It closes before he can reach it and he lands on a rock island. Angry he pounds his fist into the ground and yells knowing he missed his chance for escape. In a cloud of smoke behind him appears Dioxin. He laughs before he addresses Spike.

Dioxin: What, did you think that you could escape that easily? No one can leave this place. I guess that barrier I put up earlier wasn’t strong enough to keep her out. I’ll change that… (says something in a demon language) there, she won’t be coming back again.

Spike: So you must be the head master around here. Been the one toying with me so you can make me suffer. Well it’s time for me to turn the tables. You can’t hurt me anymore. I heard it from Buffy, the real Buffy and I know it’s true. You want to keep rewinding the clock go right ahead.

Dioxin: Don’t you get it. She won’t be coming back for you so don’t bother getting your hopes up. What makes you think that she could ever truly love a monster like yourself.

Spike: You see there that’s the thing I know that she couldn’t love the monster but she could love the man. The man I became. The man I am now. You wanted me to see how much she hated the monster by having her tell me that over and over. But you forgot one thing you ponce. She loved the man. She still loves the man. Nothing you can do or say can change that. I am happy now and will enjoy making you suffer.

Dioxin: Did you think that was the worst I could do? I have made everyone who comes here suffer and you will be no different.

Spike: I can take whatever you can dish out you git because nothing can be worst than you having making me doubt myself and her. So bring it you ponce. Do your worst…

Dioxin: I intend to. You have eternity to face my wrath.

Cut to:
Spike is back in the Hellmouth with the necklace around his neck as the Hellmouth is crumbling around him. Buffy is standing next to him as they are the only two left in the Hellmouth. Spike knows where he is and again tells Buffy to go. She grabs his hand again and looks into his eyes as she tells him something.

Buffy: I hate you…

Spike: No you don’t… (smiles) But thanks for saying it…now go… (Buffy leaves). Is that the best you can do. You sorry excuse for a Hell God. (the pain of burning up increases) You stupid wanker. Like I said there is nothing more you can do to me to hurt me.

Suddenly he is back standing in front of Dioxin who is still smiling.

Spike: So what’s next on the menu.

Dioxin: The only other thing that has haunted you Spike…

Spike: And what would that be a spoiled onion blossom…

Dioxin: (steps to the side) Have a look for yourself…

Spike sees something that has him shocked and speechless.

Spike: No not that…how could you…I can’t…

Dioxin: For eternity… (laughs).

Cut to:
Willow is helping Buffy stand up as she walks over to the portal in disbelief that it’s gone. She reaches for where the portal was a moment ago and her heart shatters. She turns back around to face Willow.

Buffy: (hysterical) Willow we’ll try again in a few days Ok. I just need to heal and sleep for awhile than I can give you some more blood. It will be Ok we just have to wait a little longer. He will have to wait a little longer. But it will be worth it.

Willow: Buffy, there is no next time. I’m sorry. I sensing the barrier is up way stronger than before. It’s gonna take a lot more blood than you can afford to lose.

Buffy: How much more?

Willow: Buffy…

Buffy: Willow I have to know…please…

Willow: All of it.

Buffy: Oh.

Willow: You see we did all we could. Buffy it just wasn’t meant to be I’m sorry.

Buffy: It’s Ok I know what we did was right. Those demons must have caught up to us and he had to fight them before he could come through the portal. Too bad the portal couldn’t wait a little longer to close. He sure has the best of luck doesn’t he…?

Willow: I can’t begin to imagine how you feel right now Buffy but you need to rest.

Buffy: (crying) Fate just loves to mess with us. Any chance that we can be happy is always taken away. I can’t do this anymore Willow. My heart can’t keep healing after it keeps getting broken. There is nothing that is gonna fix it this time.

Willow: (walks over to Buffy) Buffy we’ll try to think of something I swear. But right now you need to go and rest. You lost so much blood right now if you don’t sleep it’s gonna get bad.

Buffy: I know Will, but I have to check on Dawn and Giles. I have to let them know I failed. I have to be the one that tells them that I messed up. I didn’t get the job done and that Giles was right. I was wrong to think I could bring him back.

Willow: It’s not like that at all you both were so close to coming back here. It’s no one fault and no one is to blame.

Buffy: No it’s my fault I couldn’t bring him back. He’s still there because of me. If I could have only found him sooner he’d be here with me. (breaks down) Please I know that I could have done more. I could have saved him. Please tell me I could have saved him. Tell me I could have done more…please tell me…

Willow: Buffy…

Buffy: Please…tell me…

Buffy cries as Willow goes over to comfort her. She cries for awhile until Willow helps her up and guides her upstairs. They reach the meeting room and Buffy tells Willow she wants to be the one to tell them. She composes herself before unlocking the door and goes in to talk to them.

Dawn: (kicks Buffy in the shin) Butthole…so where’s Spike?

Giles: Were you successful in bringing him back among the living?

Buffy: He didn’t make it back. I couldn’t bring him back in time before the portal closed. He’s…still there.

Giles: I’m sorry it didn’t work out Buffy. But at least you tried, I suppose.

Dawn: We are gonna try again aren’t we?

Buffy: Willow says it’s gonna take more blood than I can afford to lose, as in all of it. Losing those pints wasn’t exactly a walk in the park.

Giles: Buffy, you gave three pints of your blood for the spell? Are you alright? You must be ready to lose consciousness about now.

Buffy: I need some rest but I’ll live.

Dawn: I know how much this means to you and we will keep looking for another way right guys.

Giles: Right of course.

Buffy: Thank you all of you for putting up with me for the past few days. I know I haven’t been myself but…

Dawn: It’s Ok Buffy really; we understand what you were trying to do.

Giles: We shall expend all of our resources until another way is found I promise you.

Buffy: I think I’m gonna go home now. Dawn…

Dawn: Coming…

Cut to:
Buffy and Dawn arrive back at their apartment. They take a seat on the couch.

Dawn: What was it like in there for Spike?

Buffy: They recreated Sunnydale for him to live in.

Dawn: That doesn’t sound too bad. I thought it would be all fire and brimstone and guys poking you with pitchforks.

Buffy: It wasn’t just that, he had to live with me there.

Dawn: What how can that be? Plus I don’t think he would mind.

Buffy: No it’s not that simple. He had to live with a Buffy that told him she hated him. She must have told Spike that she could never love him. And I think that he started to believe it.

Dawn: Poor Spike, being told by the person he loves “I hate you” over and over again. I don’t know of any person that can take that for a week let alone forever.

Buffy: I think he knows that I really love him and that the Buffy there isn’t real. But I hope that he can deal. Who knows what other stuff they have planned for him?

Dawn: We’ll work on getting him out first thing in the morning. We’ll get everyone at the school on it. We can call for reinforcements.

Buffy: Like who?

Dawn: Ok so maybe Andrew wouldn’t make much of a reinforcement but…

Buffy: I think I’m gonna have to sleep on that. We’ll talk in the morning (gets up and goes to her room).

Cut to:
Buffy is in her room and gets ready to go to sleep. She slides under the covers and reaches for Mr. Gordo. She picks him up and holds him in front of her face as she talks to him.

Buffy: You know Mr. Gordo; you are the only man that I have ever loved that has never left me at one time or another. (squeezes him) And don’t even try to say it’s because you love me because they all said they same thing before they left me. (holds him back in front of her) But I swear if you ever leave me Mr. Gordo I will hunt you down and rip your stuffing out (he doesn’t respond) that’s what I thought.

Buffy hugs him tight so can he can’t escape as she goes to sleep. Another dream hits her immediately as she thinks about what Spike is doing right now in Hell.

Cut to:
Buffy is dreaming that she is back in Sunnydale looking for Spike. She checks everywhere until she finally checks his crypt. Once she opens the door she sees him watching TV and he doesn’t notice her come in.

Spike: …this place may be Hell but at least Passions is still on the TV…

Buffy: I didn’t know that you still watched that stupid show.

Spike: (turns around) Buffy you’re back…come my rescue again eh pet.

Buffy: Not exactly Spike.

Spike: (turns back around) I see, come to yell at me some more. Go right ahead it’s been about an hour since your last bloody tirade.

Buffy: No, Spike it’s me. I have to tell you something.

Spike: (stands up) I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to see you again. Thought that I may have lost you forever since that bleeding portal closed on me.

Buffy: It doesn’t matter Spike. I’m here to talk about us. There is no portal waiting for us.

Spike: What do you mean? Did it close already?

Buffy: I told Willow to close it once I got in here. This is something I have to do. I made the decision.

Spike: Why would you do such a thing? It doesn’t make any sense because we are stuck here.

Buffy: Spike, listen to me I know this isn’t what you want to hear but it’s true. Even if we did manage to make it back to the portal there is no way that Dioxin would ever let you go. He would find some way to keep you here. I just can’t keep doing this, losing you Spike.

Spike: You don’t know that Buffy, this time could be different. We may have made it out in time.

Buffy: Say we both made it out in time Spike what then. If you died again you would be sent back here then I would have to get you out again. It would never end. Dioxin would just keep making impossible for me to get you back. He also said that no matter what you do, there is no changing the past.

Spike: Buffy I know my future is here. But I still have more fight left in me. I’m not ready to stop fighting.

Buffy: I’m through with fighting this. I’m through with not being happy. I’m through with all the people I love always leaving me. I’m through not having what I want. I’m through with not having a say in what goes on around me. It all ends right now.

Spike: Please Buffy just go I know it’s for the best. Don’t bother with trying to be with me anymore it’s just not going to work out. We aren’t meant to be together…

Buffy: No, you’re wrong we’re gonna be together forever because I’m staying here with you.

Spike: I can’t let you do that Buffy. This was not meant for you. I am the one who has to bear this burden of living in Hell not you. Please go home.

Buffy: Spike, I’m sick of having you making the decisions for me in my life. When you stayed in the Hellmouth and I lost you that was not my decision. When you left me alone at my place I had no say in it. I’m finally making a decision that is about us and you are just going to accept it. Just like I had to those other ones you made for the both of us.

Spike: Buffy…

Buffy: It’s not like a girl grows up wanting to spend an eternity in Hell with the man she loves. But it doesn’t matter Spike where we are because we have each other to get us through whatever is next. I don’t care what he has in store for the both of us because our love is stronger than he is. I mean if you rather spend your time in Hell with Harmony than go right ahead.

Spike: There is no one I would rather have as my cellmate than you Buffy.

Cut to:
Buffy wakes up from her dream remembering all that happened in it and smiles…



fin




Yes I know I have a sick and twisted mind. I was debating whether or not to release this FanFic to everyone as this one is a bit different than my first one. Even though it is a sort of finale of the first one it contains a lot of stuff that is borrowed heavily from the series. I felt it was important for Spike to relive those moments in Hell that include Buffy in some way but to put twists on them. I admit this takes some of the originality out of it but for this story I feel it works. So again I ask for your criticisms whether good or bad. Tell me you loved it or tell me you hated it. Just tell me what it was and why. Thanks for putting up with me for another reading.







Dioxin: (laughs) You can’t take anymore can you...I told you that I would make you suffer...you are no different than any other demon that has come here...beg all you like it will never end...this is such a perfect punishment for you...I think I may have made a mistake in having you spend eternity with her...it should have been this all along...but you have showed me what an impressive demon you are when you faced our wrath...so I think that you may be of some actual use...as I said your screams make no difference to me so scream all you like...anyways maybe we could come to some sort of deal that we can make to stop this...now I got your attention...listen carefully as I will only say this once...I am offering you some leniency in exchange for a job that I need done...you do me this favor and I promise you your stay will be more tolerable...or at least I will end this misery you have been dealing with for sometime now...so I take that as a no than...well I really would like this done so...you want to see her again...don’t you...just say yes and I will make it happen...make your decision now...what is your answer...(smiles)...


Sorry for the not giving you the happy ending that some of you asked for but I left it open for that possibility. Should I decide to conclude this story as maybe a trilogy I promise you that I will give you one. (Note: The final part of the trilogy is "Who Has The Last Laugh"). Also I know that many of you didn't enjoy the script format but I had written this and William The Bloody Is Back a long time ago and am basically just posting it here. So it's not that I ignored your criticism it's just that they both were already in this format. I don't have the time convert it into a different format.