Author's Chapter Notes:
Wow! I can't believe I got this far in this! But one thing I can tell you is that it's almost over. I think I have about 2 or 3 more chapters so keep reading and review. Also, thanks to all of those that gave me their comments on this, it really makes me feel good, so keep it up! :D
It’s been about two days since Buffy and Spike have been arrested and it’s been all over the news as for once Sunnydale didn’t have anything weird happening. They had gotten a call about their hearing, saying that it was Thursday, two days from today.

Buffy leaned back against the couch and sighed as she flipped through to channels to hopefully find one that wasn’t centered on them. But no luck. She groaned and turned the TV off, tossing the remote onto the table. She then looked over and saw Spike leaning against the wall. She’s noticed that he’s been a bit uneasy lately. He’s been telling her that he loved her more and kissing her more…gentle as if it might be their ask kiss. She had no clue what was going on, but she knew it had to do with Angel too. Because he was more broody than usual. “Hey!” Spike looked up at him and she patted the seat next to her.

Spike pushed himself off the wall and came over to sit next to her. “What’s up, luv?” he asked. “Funny, that’s what I was going to ask you.” He gave her a look. “What do you mean?” Buffy turned toward him.

“You’ve been acting funny for the last…two or so days.” She said. “Funny, how?” “As in, not being yourself. You’ve been a bit moody, almost copying Angel.” Spike opened his mouth to object, but Buffy cut him off. “Shush! I know what I see and I see something’s wrong. So talk to me.”

Spike just looked at her for a moment. He knew he couldn’t tell her the plan. She’d be upset and wouldn’t fall for it. He’d have to do it when it was already too late for it. “’M just startin’ to realize that this could be our last moments together.” Buffy smiled. “If we do go to jail we’d be in separate places. I mean I don’ think they’d let us have a conjugal visit.” Spike said. Buffy gave him a sexy smile.

“Weeelllll. If we really want to send our last days together, we might as well make it more…pleasurable.” Spike looked at Buffy and instantly his eyes darkened. He went to lunged at her, but she jumped up. He turned and looked at her. She stuck her tongue out and Spike growled.

She then ran out of the room and up the steps with Spike hot on her heels.

Spike was able to catch her on top of the steps. He grabbed her around her waist and lifted her up. Buffy giggled. Spike growled in her ear. “I’ve got you now, Slayer.” She smiled. He took her to her room and locked the door behind him. He set her down and immediately she pulled her shirt off. Spike tossed his duster behind her and pulled his shirt off. They both kicked off their shoes and came at each other.

Their lips met in a battle of dominance. Spike used his weight to try and push Buffy back, but she pushed her weight against him as their tongues fought each other off. They then wound up tripping and falling to the ground. Buffy landed her back looking up at a cockily grinning Spike. “I win.” He said. Buffy raised an eyebrow at that. She curled one leg between his and then used all of her weight up against him, causing them to flip over.

Buffy had on hands on either side of Spike’s head on the floor. She grinned seductively down at him. “I win.” Spike smirked up at her. “Actually pet…I win.” She frowned, but then Spike sat up and latched onto her laced covered nipple. Buffy moaned and rolled her head back. Spike held her firmly around the waist as he sucked on her right, lace covered breast then switched. “Sppiike…” Buffy moaned. He pulled back and grinned at her wet cups.

He got up and pulled her with him. Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist as he moved them to the bed while ripping her bra off. He kissed her feverishly before releasing her desire swollen lips to latched onto her rock hard nipples. “Spppiikkeee!!” Buffy arched up into his mouth and he grinned around her breast.

Buffy arched her hips up and started to rub against the bulge in Spike’s pants. He groaned. Then there was a knock on the door and Spike growled. “Buffy?!” “Go away Dawn!” Buffy yelled. “No! I need to talk to you!” Dawn said. “Go away Nibblet! ‘M tryin’ to shag your sister.” “Eeeww gross!!!!” Buffy smacked him on his bare shoulder, he just grinned. He heard Dawn run away. “There was no need for that.” He grinned.

“Yes there was. Then she would’ve heard you scream.” Buffy gave him a look. Spike leaned down and bit down with blunt teeth onto her left breast. Buffy screamed and arched up against him and Spike groaned around the captive flesh. Buffy settled down panting. “Spike…please…please…. I need-

“Shhh. I know what my girl needs. Shhh.” Spike cooed, petting her hair to calm her down. He then reached up and started to kiss her. Buffy’s anxious fingers fumbled with undoing his pants, but succeeded. Spike quickly undid hers and got up to pull them down her legs. He reached up and pulled her soaked red panties off too then took his pants off.

He crawled up the bed to Buffy and she grinned at him. He kissed every inch of skin as he crawled up to her. Once he released her lips from a claiming kiss he thrust home. “Ah!” Buffy arched, pushing him in deeper. “Fuck!! So fucking warm…tight.” Spike clenched his teeth and held himself still, trying to gain control. Having Buffy’s pussy muscles squeeze the hell out of him was surely going to make him come.
Once he got his libido under control he started to thrust long and hard into her. Every time he slammed into her fully her body jutted up and she arched her hips up. “Spike…god! Ugh! So big…feels…ungh…feels so good.” Buffy mumbled.

“Shit…Buffy, pet, luv. God, you’ve got the best cunny ever! So hot…tight and wet for me.” He said in between thrusts. “Fuck! Don’t ever wanna leave your heat. Like…(grunt)…hot silk. Fuckin’ vise.” He moaned. He continued to do long hard thrusts until Buffy lost all intelligent thinking and was just babbling, moaning and mewling. Spike smirked.

He quickened his thrusts, causing the headboard to slam against the wall on ever inward thrust. Spike rested his weight on his forearms as he plowed her into the mattress. “Open your eyes, pet…wanna see you come for me.” She did. Her eyes were unfocused and dark. “So fucking beautiful when you come.” Spike then closed his eyes when she gave him a squeeze. “Spike…wanna…ungh…wanna see you come in me.” He opened his eyes in shock at her. She gave him a pleasant smile that went away when she felt herself just reach her peak. Spike reached down and pinched her clit while giving her a lovely kiss. That sent her falling over the edge and bringing Spike with her. They both swallowed the others screams of pleasure as they continued to kiss.

When they finally separated completely, Spike pulled Buffy on top of him and pulled the covers over them. He kissed her forehead and whispered, “I love you.” When she didn’t answer he thought she was sleep. He was halfway there when he felt a soft kiss press to his chest and a whispered, “I love you, too.” He smiled as sleep claimed him.

About two hours later Spike and Buffy were startled away by pounding on the door. “Buffy! Spike! Get up!!!” They groaned. “Go away!” Buffy yelled. “Buffy you got to get up!!!” Vi called. “NO!” Spike yelled. “Riley’s here!” Kennedy said. “What?” Buffy asked. “No!” Spike yelled. They both got up and got dressed quickly. Buffy ran her fingers through her hair quickly and they unlocked the door to find the potentials looking at them. “Riley’s here?” Buffy asked. “Yea! He showed up in a taxi with some girl.” Mandy said. “Shit.” Buffy walked past them and down the steps.

Buffy looked out the window and sure enough she saw Riley and a woman with reddish brown hair coming up to the house. Buffy swung open the door and came out, leaving it open behind her. “Buffy?”

“What the hell are you doing here?” Buffy asked, meeting them halfway. “We heard what happened on the news. We came to help.” Riley said. “I don’t need your help.” Buffy said. “Obviously you do! Spike’s gotten you in a lot of trouble and I’m here to help.” Riley said. Buffy groaned.

“Go home, Soldier Boy!” Spike yelled from the door. “We need you here, Riley.” Angel said, standing behind Spike. The others came out onto the porch to watch. Riley glared at them. “Why don’t you two come out here and make me! Oh wait, you can’t!” Riley laughed. They both smirked and stepped out of the house and down the steps. Riley’s jaw dropped, as did the woman’s next to him.

Spike and Angel came to stand right in front of them. Spike looked at the woman and flashed her a smile. “’Lo, Sam.” She just stared at him. “Huh? What? How?” Riley asked. Angel raised his hand. “Gem of Amara.” He said. Spike just smirked. “I’ve got an amulet.” Riley frowned. “What?”

Spike grinned at Riley. “I got nice little, mystical amulet, magically inserted into my body. So now, I can do this….” Spike punched Riley in the nose. Riley stumbled back and yelped in pain, grabbing his nose. Buffy sighed. “Spike.” He just grinned more.

“Told you we shouldn’t have come.” Sam said. “We had to.” Riley said squeezing his nose. “Buffy was in trouble.” “And I don’t need you helping me. I’m a big girl.” Buffy said.

Riley looked at her. “I know this was Spike’s idea. Because you wouldn’t be caught speeding like that and get arrest and…being charged with indecent exposure.” Buffy’s cheeks flamed. Spike just clicked his tongue then curled it behind his teeth. “You’d be surprise what she could do, mate.” Buffy blushed harder and smacked Spike on the air.

Then she turned back to Riley. “Listen…I appreciate what you were trying to do, but I don’t need you.” Buffy said. “No matter what you say, I’m going to help.” Buffy groaned and rolled her eyes. Then the taxis behind them honked. Sam turned around and told him to hold on. “I’ll call you later and we can talk.” Riley said. Before she could do anything Riley kissed her on the cheek then walked off. Sam sighed. “It’s good seeing you again.” Sam said. “You too.” Buffy said as she watched Sam follow Riley. “Did that ponce just kiss you?” Spike asked. “Shut up and get inside!” Buffy said walking back up to the house.

The days went by in a blur for the others. They tried to have as much fun with Spike and Buffy, all of them were dreading the worse to happen. Spike had taken Buffy out on the town a few nights and just shagged her silly afterwards. By when Thursday finally came…everyone was in the gloom and it was a stormy day.

Gunn dressed in his best suit and had Spike and Buffy dress causal. Which meant Spike couldn’t wear his usual attire. They had him in a dark blue dress shirt and black dress pants. The others came with them in the limo to the court house. They came in and sat down, finding it partly full. Spike, Buffy, Gunn and Angel waited outside for their case to be called.

When they were called they stepped aside to let a lot of people out. Then they came in. Buffy and Spike followed Gunn to the table on the right. Then the door opened again and they turned and looked to see the state’s district attorney and Officer Carson come in. The district attorney took the table on the left and Carson told behind him, behind the separator. Spike and Buffy held hands as the judge glanced at their file quickly then looked up at them. He was kinda hold. He had salt and pepper hair, combed to the side to try and hid bald spots. He had on half spectacles and was wearing black judge robes. They read the name on the bench. It said, ‘Judge Wilson’.

He waited for the bailiff to finish addressing the case before he spoke out in a loud, but authorized voice. “How do you plead?” Judge Wilson asked. At that moment Spike and Buffy spoke at the same time.

“Innocent.” “Guilty.”

The others gasped and the judge raised an eyebrow. “What? No!” Buffy turned to look at Spike, but he wasn’t looking at her. He was looking at he judge. “Your honor I take full responsibility for everythin’. I forced her to commit to having sex with me in the car and I was the one drivin’.” Spike said. “Spike, what are you doing!?” Buffy hissed. Gunn was confused too. “Counselor you might want to tell your client what the meaning is behind what he’s saying.” Judge Wilson said. “I do. No need.” Spike said. “Yes need!” Buffy said. “I agree your honor.” Riley said standing up. “Spike has always been bad to and for her.” “Riley! Shut up and sit down!” Buffy said. “Buffy you need help.” “Sit. Down.” Buffy said. He sat. Buffy looked at Spike. “What the hell do you think your doing?!” Buffy asked.

“Tellin’ the truth.” He said. “What? No, your not! Your honor he’s lying! If anyone’s guilty here it’s me. I was the one that convinced him to have sex with me while we were driving. And I took over the driving when the cops caught up to us.” “What? No! Your honor she’s just trying to protect me.” Spike said. “Which is what you were doing!” Buffy said. They looked at each other and Spike growled.

“Pet, drop it! I’m takin’ the blame for this so shut your gob.” Spike said. “Um, no! I’m not going to let you take the fall for anything!” “Enough!” The judge boomed slamming his mallet down twice. Everyone got quiet.

“I understand what you are trying to do Mr…” He glanced at the file quickly. “Rayne. But I can tell you know that it’s not working. I can tell by your girlfriend’s reaction that you did not clear this with her or your lawyer.” He said. “No he didn’t your honor.” Gunn said giving Spike an evil look. “So I suggest you save your breath. Though I applaud your effort, it won’t work.” Spike frowned. “From what I see here I think 3 to 6 months would do you two some justice.” “What? No!!” Joyce said getting up. Giles pulled her back down and soothed her. Buffy clutched Spike’s hand harder, as did he.

The judge was about to slam his mallet down to confirm it, but Gunn stopped him. “Your honor wait!” He stopped and looked at Gunn. “Ms. Summers and Mr. Rayne are very important members to the society…to the world even.” Gunn said. “Really?” he asked. “Yes. Just give me time to prove it. Please?” Gunn asked. Judge Wilson thought about it. “Your honor you can’t seriously be considering this.” Asked the district attorney. “They’re just pulling your chain.” Officer Carson said. “From what I remember…this is my court. Am I not correct?” Judge Wilson asked them. Gunn smirked. They nodded. He looked back at the others. “Okay. I’ll give you two months. No more. But Mr. Rayne and Ms. Summers will still be serving their sentence at the same time.”

Gunn sighed. “Thank you so much, your honor!” Gunn said. He nodded. “Two months to prove how liable they are. And Mr. Rayne’s blood condition will be taken care of as well.” “Huh?” Spike asked. “Is there a problem?” he asked. “Um, no. I just didn’ think they’d put that in there.” Spike said. “We take care of our clients, Mr. Rayne.” Gunn said smiling at Spike. The judge slammed his mallet and dismissed the court and brought forth the next case.

Once they were in the hall they could hear the reporters coming down the hall toward them. Carson and another office came and was going to handcuff them. “Oh my baby.” Joyce said. Buffy and Joyce at tears in their eyes as they hugged. The cops just stood back and waited. The reporters came around and the cameras started rolling and pictures started going. They all hugged. Buffy grabbed Spike and kissed him one last time. He smiled at her. “Love you.” He said while Carson cuffed him. “Love you too.” Buffy said as the other officer cuffed her. Then they were led through the crowd and into separate patrol cars.


A/N: OH MY GOD! I can’t believe it!! They’re going to jail!!!!! Well I guess you all will have to wait for the next chapter to find out how they handle it. Sorry.