Author's Chapter Notes:
I just wanted to do something during my down time from Jail Time.
Buffy and the others have noticed that Spike had been a little absent for the past two weeks. They were starting to get a little uneasy, thinking that he was up to no good. Even with the chip, Spike was still dangerous.

One night at the Magic Box they were all trying to think of what Spike could possibly doing. Buffy just groaned and leaned back against the wall. “Am I the only one here that’s happy he’s not here?” Buffy asked. They all looked at her. “Guess so.”

“I don’t see why you’re so happy?” Riley asked. “True, because he doesn’t FOLLOW ANY OF YOU AROUND!” Buffy said. “She’s got a point.” Anya said.

“Well Buffy, as I can understand how you are feeling, it is still not like Spike to just-just disappear.” Giles said. Then the bell to the door sounded. No one paid attention to it at first.

“Awe! You lot missed me that much?” They turned to see Spike standing there in all his glory. White hair slicked back. Black muscle T-shirt and black pants. The black duster and black boots. And that damn sexy smirk-sexy? Where in the hell did that come from?! Oh yea…Buffy’s head.

Riley then charged Spike and slammed him against the shop window. “Where the hell have you been and what have you been up to?!” Riley asked through gritted teeth. Spike grinned and his tongue curled against his teeth. Buffy frowned. She could’ve sworn she saw something.

I must be losing my mind. Buffy thought. “Answer me.” Riley said. Buffy sighed. “Riley, let him go.” Buffy said boredly. “No. Not until I find out what he did.” Buffy pushed herself away from the wall and made her way over to them.

She placed her hand on Riley’s shoulder and gave it a squeeze. “Let him go.” Riley looked back at Buffy and glared at Spike a moment before he let him go and stepped back behind Buffy. Spike smirked. “Thanks, pet.” Spike said. Buffy then punched Spike in the nose. “Ow! Bloody hell! What did you do that for?!” He asked.

She shrugged. “You should’ve stayed wherever you were.” Buffy said. Spike looked at her. “Got bored.” He said. “Nice, but I had to listen to them bitch and moan about what plans you were up to and crap.” Buffy said. “Aw, wanna hug?” Spike asked holding his arms out to her. Then he let his tongue flick out at her. Buffy froze. There! She saw it again. And apparently she wasn’t the only one.

“Spike stick your tongue out again.” Giles said coming forward. He grinned and stuck his tongue out for them all to see. They gasped. “Is that a tongue ring?!” Buffy asked. “Mmm-hmm.” The others got up to look. “Oh, wow.” Willow said. “Interesting.” Giles said. “Very kinky.” Anya said. Xander nudged her. “What? It is.”

They had all gone back to their seats after they checked to confirm that Spike had a tongue ring. Well all except Buffy who was still looking at it. “Buffy?” Riley called. They looked at her. Spike has a tongue ring? Why would he get a tongue ring? Buffy thought. Had better not be for some vamp whore-wait…why the hell do I care!? Spike stuck his tongue back into his mouth.

“See somethin’ you like, luv?” That did it. Buffy snapped out of her thoughts and gave Spike a look. He smirked. “What? You wanna try it?” Buffy’s fist shot out before she even knew it, but it was stopped by a cold grip. “Ah, ah, ah! Kitty’s gotta play nice if she wants her treat.” Spike said. “You’re a pig.” Buffy said, pulling her wrist from Spike and trying to ignore the tingle down her spine from his touch.

“Yea, but you love it.” She rolled her eyes. “Come on. You know you wanna ask me.” he said. “No I don’t.” “Slayer.” Buffy groaned. “Why the hell did you get a tongue ring, Spike?” Buffy asked. “Glad you asked, pet.” Spike then stepped up to her until his mouth was by her ear.

“Makes the chits cream.” Then he boldly nipped at her ear. Buffy gasped and pushed him away. He laughed as he watched her face blush. He stopped suddenly and gave her a confusing look. Buffy avoided his eyes as she knew what he was smelling.

Then his usual sexy, cocky smirk spread across his face. “Well, well what do we have here?” Spike asked, slowly starting to circle her.

Damn vampire and his stupid sexy voice! And that sexy body…and that damn sexy tongue ring!!! Buffy thought, mentally slapping herself. “So what? You decided to look even more like a dork?” Buffy asked, hoping to cover up her brief arousal. Which was oddly not going away. Damn vampire!

Spike smirked. “Maybe. Or maybe I just wanna make woman scream.” He said. “Eww, gross Spike!” Buffy said turning to face him, as he stopped behind her. “Spike you’re an idiot.” Riley said. Spike scoffed and turned to him. “Really? How so?”

“You can’t get a girl. One because you’re a vampire and two because you’re just lame. Look at what you had to do to try and even get one.” Riley said. Riley shut up! Every woman thought in the Magic Box.

Spike scoffed again. “Good one, mate. But have you seen me? Hell I’ve got Nibblet droolin’ over me.” “Spike, she’s 14.” Buffy said. He shrugged.

Giles sighed. “Well as fascinated as this is…not. Spike where were you for the past two weeks?” Giles asked. Spike shrugged. “In my crypt.” “What?!” Buffy asked. “Yea.”

“Spike we’ve been to your crypt. You weren’t there.” Xander said. “’Cause I was hidin’ from you lot.” “So you’re telling me that they’ve all been worried about you being up to no good…when you’ve been in your crypt the whole time with a tongue ring?” Buffy asked. “Pretty much.” “Argh!” she threw her hands up and turned and left.

Spike laughed. Me thinks the lady doth protests too much. Spike thought. Spike turned back to the Scoobies. “’M touched you all care that much.” Spike said putting his hands over his unbeating heart. “Trust me. It was more of precaution than care.” Giles said. “Yea, sure. Well I’m off. Just came in to say howdy.” Spike walked out of the Magic Box into the night and headed for his place.

I cannot believe those guys!! Worrying about Spike for no damn reason. “Argh!” Buffy groaned. Spike and that…tongue ring. No. Sexy Spike with a tongue ring. No! Damnit! Stop thinking about him! Buffy mental yelled at herself for thinking about Spike. “Stupid ass vampire and his stupid ass tongue ring.” Buffy mumbled as she was lost in her own world and was just walking.

Suddenly Buffy stopped walking and looked around. “What the hell?” She somehow came to the cemetery. She had already patrol. Then she realized what she was standing in front of. “Damn vampire!” Buffy said.

Spike’s crypt.


A/N: Oh my! There’s still more to come!!!!!! Including someone else. XD