Author's Chapter Notes:
I really hope you all like this. Please don't forget to review!!!
Buffy opened the door to his crypt. She still couldn’t get over how well Spike fixed it up. Even if he nicked everything it was still extremely nice. He cleaned it up, put down some rugs, got some furniture and a TV. He even had a fridge. Buffy closed the door softly behind her and continued on into the crypt.

So far she hadn't seen any sign of him. She was only partly happy about that. She continued to look around his place as if for clues. Buffy found that he also had a little coffee table in front of his TV. She picked up one of his magazines. “TV guide…well at least he’s not that stupid.” Buffy said. She tossed it back on the table and looked through his other magazines.

Then she came to a Playboy magazine. She snorted. “Dream on Spikey.” Buffy muttered as she skimmed through quickly. “Probably stole it.” She tossed it back onto the pile and continued on. Buffy then went over to his sarcophagus where he had covers and a pillow on top. “Well…at least he doesn’t sleep in it.” Buffy said. Then she sighed.

“What the hell am I doing here. Stupid ass sexy vampire and his damn tongue ring.” Buffy grumbled. She huffed and looked up and around. “Hmm, even cleaned more of the cob webs.” “You know…” Buffy yelped and spun around, hand over her heart. “This is called breakin’ and enterin’.” “Spike! God you scared me!” Buffy said. “Glad I could help.”

Then something came into her mind. Shit! How long had he been there?! She thought. “H-how long have you been here?” Buffy asked, cursing herself for her shaky voice. The corner of his mouth curled into a smile. “What are you doin’ here, luv?” he asked, choosing to ignore her question.

Spike took a step toward her and smiled when he heard her heart jump and saw her back up. “I, um…. Giles.” Spike raised an eyebrow. “’M not him.” Spike said, still moving slowly toward her, making her step back from him. “I-I know. It’s just he, um, told me to make sure that you, uh, weren’t up to no good.” Buffy said. “Really?” he asked. “Mmm-hmm.”

Spike smirked. “Sure you’re not here for somethin’…else?” he asked curling his tongue. Buffy felt moisture between her thighs as she got a peak of his tongue ring. You’ve got to be kiddin’ me?! The Slayer is creamin’ her pants ‘cause of me. Oh what a day. Spike thought. “Because I think…you came here for somethin’.” She shook her head, making her hair fly in her face.

Suddenly Buffy felt her back press against the wall of the crypt and was trapped as Spike stood less than a foot from her. Spike came closer and pressed his cold, hard body against her. “What do you think, luv?” Spike asked, as his lips ghosted across her cheek to her ear. “Do you think you came for somethin’?” he whispered, tugging on her earlobe. Buffy closed her eyes and moaned softly.

“Sorry, luv, didn’ catch that.” Spike said pulling back to look at her. Buffy opened her eyes and looked up at him with heavy lids. He looked at his lips and unconsciously licked her lips. Spike leaned down further. “Why don’t I give you the answer.” The next second Buffy felt his soft lips kissing her.

She lost it then. The moment his lips touched her, her body took over. Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down closer and deepened the kiss. Spike pressed his erection against her wet core and she gasped. He took that moment to slip his tongue in between her parted lips.

Buffy moaned when she felt his cold ring against her own tongue. Her tongue played with the ring as they kiss. It circled it, rubbed it and even flicked it. Spike groaned when she started to suck on his tongue. He never felt anything like this. Have the Slayer’s hot mouth kissing him.

Her soft lips eating him whole. He could die a happy bloke just from kissing her and tasting that sweet mouth. The same mouth that sniped at him for over 3 years.

Spike released her swollen lips to trail kisses along her neck. Buffy panted for air and held Spike close to her. “Damn vampire…and your sexy body.” Buffy muttered. Spike chuckled against her neck. He placed on last kiss there and pulled back to look at her. “Sexy huh?” “Well…have you seen you?” “Can’t say I have, luv.” She grinned.

Spike picked her up, causing Buffy to automatically wrapping her legs around him, and her carried her over to the sarcophagus. He laid her down on the covers. He took his duster off and Buffy sat up to take her jacket off. She then pulled her shirt off and kicked her shoes off. Spike whipped his shirt over his head and kicked his boots off.

He jumped on top of her and Buffy giggled, but it quickly turned into a moan as Spike ran his tongue against her chest. Feeling his cold tongue and his cool tongue ring on her heated skin made her arched her hips up. Spike pressed down with his own hips and groaned as he felt the heat coming from her core again. They started a slow grinding motion as Spike licked along her chest and moved lower to her breasts. He quickly ripped her bra off.

Before Buffy could protest he let his tongue ring glide around her areola. Then he tapped her nipple with it. Buffy moaned and arched her back, pushing her breasts closer to him. Spike grinned. “You like that, huh?” “Mmmm.” Buffy moaned. Spike did the same to her other breast and used his fingers to play with the free nipple.

Spike was making circles with the ring around her areola, but then widened the circle to her whole breast. Buffy started to thrash under him. Spike then nipped at her breast. “Spike!” Buffy yelped. He grinned and looked up at her. Buffy looked down at him, panting rapidly. Once he had her attention he sat up and undid her pants. He got up and pulled them off.

Spike growled deep in his chest. “No knickers…naughty Slayer.” Spike climbed back on to the sarcophagus, but settled himself between her legs. “You ready?” he asked. Buffy nodded. “Show me what you got.” Spike was shocked by her statement, but then again he was shocked by this whole thing. He kept expecting to wake up.

Spike let his tongue ring slid up her slit all the way to her clit. Buffy’s hips bucked and he grabbed her hips to keep her still. He then made his tongue into a point and striked. “Unh!! Spike!” Buffy yelped.

Her hips strained to get loose from his grasp as Spike fucked her with his tongue. Making his tongue ring once in a while tap her clit. Buffy thrashed, moaned and mewled to the sensations Spike was causing. Buffy suddenly felt pressure rise up in her stomach.

“Ungh, Spike! I’m gonna…gonna-SPIKE!” Buffy’s entire body arched off of the sarcophagus as she came on Spike’s mouth and yelled his name. Spike licked at her clit, prolonging her orgasm for a few minutes longer.

Spike then lapped at her greedily, like a kitten at a bowl of cream. All Buffy heard were slight slurps, moans, and licking. When Spike finished he sat up and his chin and lower lip were glistening from her juices. His long tongue came out and licked up the remains.

“Cor! Pet you taste…bloody hell!” Spike looked down at her and saw her eyes completely clouded with lust. He bent down over her and kissed her. Buffy moaned. She grabbed his head and heated up the kiss. She tasted herself on his tongue. She bit lightly on his lip and sucked on it. Spike growled at her and she grinned.

They pulled back from each other and Spike grinned. “So…you like my tongue ring?” he asked. Buffy smiled. “Deliciously so.”

The End

A/N: This is the first time I did all smut without any plot. So tell me what you think.