Author's Chapter Notes:
This story's been nominated for Best Music Fic over at Cradle of Humanity Awards. Thanks sooo much to whoever nominated me!!! It was a very lovely surprise. :D
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE - Lust

1997
Later that Night


Spike and Buffy stumbled through the door, arms wrapped around each other, lips fused. They had barely made it out of the limo without losing control. Spike slammed the door shut with his foot as he picked Buffy up by her hips. Her legs automatically wrapped around his waist as he turned them around, pressing her hard into the shut door. She groaned into his mouth, grasping the back of his head, pulling him even closer.

Spike hands ran down her neck to cup her breasts through her dress. Buffy broke the kiss to moan as he massaged them gently. His lips ran down her neck, licking, nipping, sucking. Buffy moved to kiss her way across his jaw line, nibbling gently. Spike’s hands abandoned her breasts briefly to lower the straps of her dress, pushing it down to gather at her waist.

Within seconds, his lips were wrapped around a nipple, sucking, as his fingers teased the other. Buffy’s head fell back against the door with a thud as she whimpered headily, “Oh, God.” Her hands pushed his jacket off his shoulders. Spike pressed his hips into hers as his arms dropped to let the jacket fall in a heap upon the floor. A foot absently kicked it out of the way as he pried her legs from his waist. As she stood, Buffy’s dress slid down to puddle around her feet, leaving her clad in only her soaked panties, stockings, and heels.

Spike stepped back briefly to divest himself of his shirt, tossing it carelessly aside. He dropped to his knees in front of her, running kisses down her abdomen. He spread her knees apart before burying his face in her lace-clad pussy. Buffy’s hands immediately flew to the back of his head, pressing him closer still. His fingers traced the trim of her panties before sliding them down her legs to join her dress. He helped her step out of both of them, before throwing them haphazardly behind him.

A hand trailed up her leg, to the back of her knee. He grasped it and pulled it up to rest on his shoulder. His eyes met her lust-filled ones as he lowered his head to her sex, running his tongue across her slit.

Her hips bucked against his mouth as a moan escaped her lips. Spike’s fingers trailed her inner thighs before parting her nether lips, opening her up to him. His lips closed around her clit, sucking.

Buffy’s hands tightened almost painfully in his hair as she gasped loudly, “Will! God!”

A long finger slid in and pumped as his tongue flicked across her clit. It wasn’t long before she was panting heavily, shaking as her orgasm neared. She was sure she would collapse, until Spike’s finger left her channel and his hands gripped her hips, pulling her closer to his mouth as well as steadying her.

She mewled as his tongue slipped into her, moving in and out, lapping at her juices. His mouth closed around her clit once more and he sucked hard.

She screamed his name as her orgasm overtook her. Spike freed his hard cock from his pants and surged into her channel, pulling her legs around his waist before she came down completely.

Her inner walls still fluttered, grasping him, as he thrust in and out. Buffy pulled his mouth to hers, tasting herself on his tongue. It served only to arouse her even more.

Spike broke the kiss with a gasp, resting his forehead against hers as he pumped his cock. “Christ, you’re so bloody tight, love. Never get used to that.”

She gave him a smile and tightened her inner muscles, squeezing him even more so. His eyes rolled back as he groaned, “Fuck!” His hands slid down her arms, wrapping around her wrists. He brought them up and over her head, pinning them to the door behind them.

“Harder,” Buffy gasped between thrusts, her hips jerking up to meet his.

Spike obliged, speeding up his thrusts as his hips slammed into hers, grinding against her clit with each powerful thrust. His head dropped down as his lips captured a nipple. His teeth lightly grazed the tight dusky pink nub and she gasped, arching her back. He released her hands, resting one against the door as the other reached between their joined bodies and pinched the little bundle of nerves that sent her reeling.

She came without warning, gasping heavily, tightening around his driving cock.

He moaned and slowed his movements, attempting to stave off his own climax, wanting the evening to last. He wrapped his arms around her legs and pulled out of her with a groan, bringing her legs down. Without words, Buffy grinned and slide down his body to her knees. She grasped his cock in her hand and pumped it a few times before sliding her lips onto the head, tasting their combined juices.

“Oh, shit,” Spike gasped, nearly stumbling forward, a hand catching himself on the door. He brought his other hand down to tangle his fingers in her locks as she took more of him into the hot cavern of her mouth, moaning around him. Her hands slid his pants down to the ground before wrapping around the base of his cock and squeezing lightly.

“Buffy,” he breathed, his eyes closed tightly.

Buffy sucked eagerly on his cock, cheeks hollowed, and her hands cupped and massaged his balls. Her mouth glided up, circled around his head once more, and her tongue teased the slit. Spike’s hips thrust forward uncontrollably, forcing more of himself into her mouth. She opened her jaw and relaxed her throat, taking him all the way in.

Spike growled inhumanly as his intense arousal took over. He pulled himself out of her mouth and pushed her onto her back, on the hardwood. He kicked his shoes and pants off before dropping to his knees. He pulled her knees high upon his waist. He surged into her with a loud groan, as he lowered to kiss her.

Buffy groaned and gasped with each hard thrust, her hips jerking to meet his. Her fingers bit into his back, leaving crescent indentations in his skin. Spike grinded his hips into hers, trapping her clit between their bodies. With each downward thrust, he twisted his hips, ensuring that he hit that bundle of nerves that sent her screaming with every down stroke.

“Come for me again, love,” he gasped into her mouth.

With a final twist of his hips, Buffy’s third orgasm slammed into her. Her inner walls clenched wildly around his cock. And, with a few more jerky thrusts, Spike joined her, crying out her name.

He collapsed against her, letting her legs down, massaging her hips. They both were panting heavily, resting their foreheads together. Spike pulled his upper body up, resting on his elbows, in an attempt not to crush her.

“Love you,” he whispered.

“Love you, too,” she replied, sleepily.

Spike smiled adoringly, rolling off her. He got to his shaky feet and picked her up, an arm around her shoulders and another around the back of her knees.

“Let’s get you to bed, kitten.”

She moaned in agreement, throwing an arm around his neck, snuggling closer, as he carried her to their bedroom.

END CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE


Chapter End Notes:
Please leave a review and feed a muse. :)