[Reviews - 2] LikedPrinter
Summary: This story concludes the story arc of my first two FanFics as a trilogy. We pick up after the events of “The Thin Line Between Love & Hell” which has Spike stuck in Hell. Buffy having lost her chance to rescue him is trying to find another way to bring him back among the living. They both hold on to the smallest glimmer of hope that they will be together again. Now each of them has been presented with a different opportunity that neither of them likes. But it does offer them the chance to be together once more. Will they end up together or is their relationship truly over?
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18387 Read: 10994
Published: 10/10/2007 Updated: 10/10/2007

1. Choices by TillDustDoUsPart [Reviews - 0] (5731 words)
It is highly recommended you read my first two Fanfics as this is the third part of a trilogy. Starting with "William The Bloody Is Back" followed by "The Thin Line Between Love & Hell".

2. The Things We Do by TillDustDoUsPart [Reviews - 0] (5979 words)
It is highly recommended you read my first two Fanfics as this is the third part of a trilogy. Starting with "William The Bloody Is Back" followed by "The Thin Line Between Love & Hell".

3. Coming Back by TillDustDoUsPart [Reviews - 2] Liked (6677 words)
It is highly recommended you read my first two Fanfics as this is the third part of a trilogy. Starting with "William The Bloody Is Back" followed by "The Thin Line Between Love & Hell".