Author's Chapter Notes:
A big thanks to my beta Jill for nominating me at the Fang Fetish awards.
And a huge thanks to whoever else nominated me, cos Jill tells me it wasn't all her doing.
Please keep up the reviews, it really does make my day to know that people are reading this.
And thanks especially to those people that took the time to email me to let me know they liked it.
It had taken barely half a minute for Spike to experience every thing she felt for him, but to him it felt like he’d been lost in her memories for days. So when the woman he loved let out a sudden sob Spike found himself doing the only thing he could.


The remaining chain didn't give him a whole lot of room for movement, though fortunately there was just enough for what he had in mind.

Grasping her shoulder with his free hand Spike twisted agilely, managing to roll them both so Buffy lay beneath him.

Yellow eyes of the demon gave way to the vivid blue of the man as he met her tear filled gaze.


“Shh pet I got you” he murmured even as he claimed her mouth.


Shifting his arm so the chain was no longer a hindrance, he used it to pull himself deeper into her body, even as he ran his tongue over her lips begging entrance to the cavern of her mouth.

Moving his hand from her shoulder to caress her upper arm, her mouth opened under his. The distress he could feel through their link slowly melting away under his soothing touch.


The remaining cuff digging harshly into his wrist was a painful reminder of how much he wished that his other hand were free, so he could worship her as he wanted.

Yanking on the chain imprisoning his right arm, he snarled in frustration when it refused his repeated attempts to break it.


Moments later when her tongue met his, he abandoned all efforts to break free. Everything other than the taste of her sweet mouth faded into the background, as he was overwhelmed with his first taste of her in what felt like centuries.


Groaning, he deepened the kiss. Then slowly, he started to move his hips in time with the gentle caress of her mouth.

Gasping into her mouth, his cock sank even deeper into the slayers warmth as her inner muscles clenched around him.


Moving slowly, he caressed her arm with his fingertips, then licking his mark on her neck, he tightened his hold on her arm and deliberately stilled the movement of his hips.

Meeting her eyes with determination, he moved his hand down her body, and then grasping the back of her knee, he moved her leg so it draped over his hip. A suggestive nudge of his hips had her bringing the other up instinctively, her ankles firmly locked together in a well-remembered position.

Satisfied her grip was firm enough and that she was not going to let go, Spike placed both hands flat on the bed above her head and pushed up slowly.

Drawing his legs up until he was on his hands and knees with her wrapped around him, he repositioned them, so the post that the chain attached to was now only inches from the top of Buffy’s head.

Cock still buried inside her, he slowly lowered them both back to the bed, his right hand now able to move much more freely.

He still wasn’t able to touch her quite the way he would of liked, but at least now he could touch her without risking the dislocation of his arm.

He thrust into her shallowly his hips swiveling lazily, even as he braced himself on his still chained arm, his free hand creeping down to lightly caress her neglected clit.

Cock teasingly nudging the pleasure center deep inside her body, Buffy felt her bones turn to liquid.



When he started to stroke her she gasped, her legs releasing him as the gentleness of his touch urged her feet flat to the bed. Pushing up to meet his gentle thrusts she mewled with pained need as her body sought the friction it craved.



Spike pulling back, stilled with just the tip of his length left inside her. The expression on his face tender and knowing as he slowly pushed back inside her, inch by gloriously slow inch.



She whimpered with frustration. Digging her heels into the back of his thighs, she ran her tongue along his upper teeth, deliberately caressing the places where his fangs would be if he were still in game face.

When that failed to increase his pace, she deliberately bit her own tongue and waited for the taste of her blood to get a reaction.



Using every trick in his extensive arsenal to keep things slow and steady Spike concentrated on the fading grief he could still feel through the claim.

He wanted to show her how it should have been all those times back in Sunnydale, he wanted to draw this out and make it last in a way she’d never let him before.

Moments later, he shuddered with barely restrained lust, as he felt her tease his gums with her wicked little tongue. When the taste of her blood hit his own tongue seconds later it was all he could do to keep himself from ramming into her with all the old ferociousness and speed of their former encounters.


“Fuck, Buffy”, he gasped out, pulling his mouth away from hers. “God pet, do you know what you do to me” he groaned, as he buried his face in her neck.

Licking his mark on her neck, he tightened his hold on her arms and deliberately stilled the movement of his hips.

Looking up he met her glittering eyes and then very deliberately sank his cock back into her heat as fast and hard as he could.



Buffy gasped with pleasure, his hard length nudging that spot she was sure only Spike knew about. Only to whimper again with frustration as he once again ceased his movement.


She understood what he was doing, she realized he wanted it to be different, but her body wanted more.

She wanted him hard, fast, and passionate. She wanted the Spike that couldn’t wait one moment more. She wanted the man that touched her as if she was the only thing worth touching and she wanted him now.

More than that, she wanted the man that loved her.



He had claimed her with his body and his fangs, but the man she’d carried here unconscious had been a long way from the one she’d left in the Hellmouth. And he hadn’t said the words... Not the ones she needed to hear.




Spike smirked as he felt her frustration through the claim.

That’s my slayer, always in a hurry he thought, amused by her obvious attempts to get her own way.


A moment later his amusement fled when she growled and once again, he found himself awed by the fact that not only was he inside the woman he loved but she seemed to want him just as much as he wanted her.




When he smirked at her, she couldn’t help herself. It was such a Spike thing to do and even with how much she was in love with him, it still had the power to piss her off like nothing else.


Right then, time to get serious.

Using her internal muscles, she clamped down as she had done earlier. His eyes immediately glazed over and Buffy used the distraction well.

In a mirror of what he had done only minutes before, she rolled and twisted so Spike was now the one laying beneath her.


Grasping both his wrists firmly, she stretched his arms above his head, until she had effectively pinned him to the bed. Then before he could react, she rose up and slammed herself back down on to his cock. Tightening her inner muscles again, she squeezed him hard, while at the same time she rose up until she was poised with just the tip of his length trapped within her, before thrusting down again.

When she felt him buck beneath her and start to meet each thrust, she hissed in delight and quickened her pace.

Satisfied that he was meeting her passion with his own she lowered her mouth to his collarbone, placing open mouthed kisses and small nipping bites as her own need for release grew closer.


Trailing up towards his neck, she lathed her bite mark with her tongue before gently sucking the skin and worrying it with her teeth.


His body arched beneath her, his cock slamming home, making her cry out in pleasure against his throat.



She raised her head and looking deep into his eyes she growled out one word, command implicit in her tone.

“Change.”




Spike found himself gasping for breath he didn’t need as the slayer deliberately ordered his demon to the fore.


Even with everything he had felt from her through the claim, he’d never in his wildest dreams expected her to want this.

He knew she loved him, he could feel it, but for her to ask for what he had been careful to keep hidden, even before the soul, well… it was beyond anything he could have expected.

Back in Sunnydale, she’d made it perfectly clear that nothing was off limits when it came to their shagging, but she’d also made it clear that his other face was not something that she found even remotely attractive. To actually ask him to change…

His demon didn’t need to be asked twice.


Still pistoning his hips, his balls drew up close to his body as his features melted into those of the demon.

Golden eyes met hers as he tried to control the demon and his own frantic desire to cum.


When her hands left his wrists and reached up to map the contours of his game face, Spike finally understood what she was telling him with her actions. What she had wanted from him from the moment her teeth had found his neck.


Falling over the edge, he roared his release even as he turned his head and offered her his throat.


**********

.

Cordelia swore, loudly.

Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me!


Glaring upwards, she clenched both fists by her side and attempted to count to ten.

She got to three.


“DOYLE, GET YOUR SPINY TWO FACED BACKSTABBING ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS MINUTE!”



Mentally listing all the painful things she planned to do to him, Cordelia started to pace.


Muttering under her breath about how certain half demons were going to well and truly get their ass handed to them, she shrieked with fright when the object of her ire suddenly appeared right in front of her.


“Don’t do that” she gasped smacking him in the chest with the back of her hand.

“Are you trying to give me a heart attack or what” she huffed, embarrassment over her shriek temporarily distracting her from her anger.




Doyle managed to both smirk and look sheepish as he dodged her second open-handed swipe. Dancing back out of range he tensed, as a look he knew better than he liked to admit, settled on her features.


“Cordy me darlin’, your dulcet tones would make the very angels blush wit’ envy. But I’m about thinkin’ that you haven’t called me down here jus ta beat me up,” he said with a quirk of his brow.

“So what’s up me girl? I thought you and the boss man were havin’ ‘the talk’?”



Glancing around Doyle’s eyes swept the oracles chamber in search of their former boss. When he failed to see him and the expression on Cordelia’s face only grew darker, Doyle had the sudden uncomfortable feeling that he might be missing something.

Focusing his attention back on the fuming brunet he frowned.


“Ok so what have ya done with himself? Please don’t be tellin’ me that you let him go without making sure that he knows about the slayer?”

Casting his arm about in a wide sweeping motion, he continued.


“So where is he? I don’t see any dust so I’m thinking that ya didn’t stake him and since we both know how stubborn the big brooder can get, I’m assuming he didn’t just take off?”

Without giving her a chance to answer, he shook his head, his tone loosing the last of its Irish lilt, as it became lecturing.


“C’mon Cordy… You know the powers only let you see him because of Buffy and Spike.
If you’ve screwed this up cos you felt sorry for the big guy then there is gonna be hell to pay… literally.”


His tone softened as he met her strangely blank gaze. “So fess up girl what did ya do to scare soul boy off?”



Cordelia blinked.

“Huh? You’re kidding. Where the hell have you been?” she demanded, her brow furrowed in disbelief.



Doyle flushed guiltily, eyes skittering away from hers; he mumbled something that Cordelia failed to catch.



Scowling, Cordelia rolled her own eyes at his expression. Anger mounting afresh at the Irish messenger for the powers, she reached forward and shoved him in the shoulder, hard.


“God Doyle, you were supposed to be keeping an eye on him. What the hell was so important that you completely missed the fact that Angelus is back and thanks to the stupid security around here, probably snacking on the clueless citizens of LA as we speak?”



Doyle, busy rubbing his abused shoulder, threw a glare her way even as he spoke.

“Jeeze Cor you were with him,” he whined defensively “and there was this cute little Dwanwaria demon down in public relations and one thing led to anoth… Whoa hold up…” he yelped as the last part of her sentence sunk in.

“Did you just say Angelus is back… Please tell me that’s not what you said,” he begged, his expression pleading.



Cordelia just shook her head, her mind already turning to the possible carnage that Angelus could be wreaking while she and Doyle stood arguing.


She groaned. Knowing Angelus one of the first places he was likely to go would be the Hyperion, and Dawn, Willow and Faith wouldn’t realize anything was wrong until it was too late.


Shit.


“Doyle” she barked out, interrupting his mini panic attack in mid stride.

“I’ve got to go.”


Grabbing his shoulders in both hands, she shook him less than gently.

“Listen I don’t have time for the full story. Yes, Angel has lost his soul and I promise I will fill you in on the details later. But right now I gotta go… and you have to find him… before he does something that he will never forgive me for.”




Doyle opened his mouth, but before he could even organize his thoughts, let alone voice them, she was gone.


Throwing his hands up in the air, he used some very creative Braken words to describe Cordelia’s parentage, before running his hands through his hair and grumbling to himself.

“Fine then, I’ll just go off and hunt down the viscous murdering vampire all by myself. It’s not like I didn’t enjoy dyin’ the first time.”


Looking up towards the heavens Doyle scowled.

“I hope you know what you’re doing” he said loudly, tone petulant.

“Just because I’m dead doesn’t mean it aint gonna hurt a second time” he complained a little less loudly as he closed his eyes.


Seconds later Doyle opened them and found himself in an alley in downtown Los Angeles.