[Reviews - 6] LikedPrinter
Summary: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket How exactly did Spike leave the bathroom? What words were said? How did Buffy end up on the floor, and how could Spike possibly leave his coat, and so forth? Well, here's my interpretation of that scene before the Xan Man comes barging in...
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1035 Read: 2271
Published: 10/15/2007 Updated: 10/15/2007

1. Freak on a Leash by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 6] Liked (1035 words)
First, thanks to DreamsofSpike for betaing. I've been thinking about this scene for quite some time, and last night, the need to write it took over me (or maybe it was further procrastination of doing my homework...) Oh, and from "Afterlife" to "As You Were," I counted out the airdates, added them up...and the number of days that Spike and Buffy spent as friends and lovers shocked me.

Oh yeah, and this was partially inspired (like after the fact, cause it was too perfect and I didn't have a title, and I'm a cheater, cause I couldn't choose just one title) by Fiona Apple ("Criminal") and Korn ("Freak on a Leash"- the unplugged version with Amy Lee) respectively. Here's a link to the vids: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cXSUEwfyXWQ ("Criminal") http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ypHwJ7zCAM ("Freak on a Leash")