[Reviews - 45] LikedPrinter
Summary: **NEW SUMMARY** About a year after "Not Fade Away" Angel calls Buffy to warn her about an ominous evil. Who does she hear in the background? I think you can guess. Angel and Spike join Buffy to help her fight. What will happen when they meet again? Will they be able to rebuild what they had started in Sunnydale? Twists, turns, spuffy and ominous evil. What's not to love? This isn't canon with the comic but does use some of what happens (you won't need to read the comic to understand). ****Nominated for best WIP and best characterization in the Rogue Poet Awards!****
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No
Word count: 21183 Read: 13647
Published: 10/17/2007 Updated: 03/18/2009

1. In the Background by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 2] Liked (1618 words)
As said in the summary, some things are going to be used from the season eight comic books (which I recommend by the way) but not a whole lot of the story line. This is my own off canon season eight. This is going to be a relatively long story with some twists and turns. It will be a little angsty, but I like getting these two together so there will be a lot of good Spuffy. I hope you enjoy it.

2. Greetings by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 2] Liked (1121 words)
A lot of information is given out on both sides. Some season 8 things will be stolen fromt he comics but not all. They (scoobies) are in a castle in Scotland but after that many things are changed

3. Position Exposition by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 2] Liked (1340 words)
I've used this concept in another story I scrapped, but I liked it so I'm using it again. Any answers of where people are will be answered as the story goes. If you're wondering you can ask, but I won't tell if there's a reason you don't know.

4. Down Memory Lane by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 3] Liked (1197 words)
IMPORTANT.

I have a few things to say about the upcoming chapters.

1. As I mentioned before, I have done this "Darla is guide thing" in another story that I scrapped so if you recognize it, I didn't plagiarize I revised.

2. Some memories will be short; others may take up the entire chapter. This will go on for a bit but this will be a long fic. I am trying to reduce use of scenes directly from the show because you've seen them, but if I think they're relevant to now then there it is

3. I don’t' think I will be boring you. Many will be Spuffy oriented because of course this is Spuffy fic and because he's back in her life. I won't be getting graphic yet because of all the people in Buffy's life seeing but things will be visited and I promise Spuffy fun

Now just sit back and enjoy the ride.

5. Down The Rabbit Hole by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 2] Liked (1421 words)
Into the first couple of memories. Both happen to involve Buffy. Most will but some won't. So far it's memories and information we're not aware of on the show. Most will be that way but a couple won't because they'll be necessary.

Sorry about the wait for those 2 of you that want to read this lol. Life has been crazy but I'm going to be updating more often. I'm very excited about this. Please let me know what you think.

6. Further Down the Rabbit Hole by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 4] Liked (1326 words)
Another update so soon??? That's impossible!!

I felt bad for my about 2 fans having to wait so I plowed through and made sure I got this one polished right away.

Also I read the sixth Harry Potter again recently and for those who have, this whole memory lane thing might seem like a rip off but I promise I came up with this idea before the book came out. Not to mention it's being done differently and for different reasons. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, please disregard, lol.

7. Revealed Truce by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 2] Liked (1563 words)
It's only been a little while since I last updated so those who read this I hope you're doing alright. I put out a new one-shot story as I wanted to get my Spuffy smut on. It's called "Cutting Loose" and those who haven't read it, read it please and tell me what you think. Also tell me what you think of this chapter. It only has one memory in it but it's a longer one. There should only be a chapter or two left before we leave the memories and continue on with the current story so be patient.

8. Nonexistent memory by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 4] Liked (1421 words)
Okay so new chapter is up. I've begun to work on my supplemental story so I wanted to get this chapter out to see if people are interested in the story I want to tell. It is of course what happens continuing the first memory they watch. Let me know what you think, both the chapter and the story idea.

9. Old Friends, New Friends by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 3] Liked (1391 words)
So this is the last chapter with memories like this. I may go back to this later with different people going but I'm not sure if it will be necessary or not. Thanks so much for those who stuck it out through realizations with a considerably low amount of new plot. It will become relevant if it hasn't already. I will also be posting the first chapter of my supplemental story based on the first memory in the chapter before this one, very soon. I hope you all come out to see it. It will be considerably shorter than I plan for this one to be but I"m thinking anywhere from 10 - 20 chapters. Without further adoooooo

10. Are You For Real? by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 3] Liked (1702 words)
Okay so the first chapter in a long time not riddled with memories! Who's excited? I love doing the memories and I find them important but it is nice to get on with the plot. The first chapter of my supplemental story should be coming in the next day or two so stay tuned!

11. (Mis)understandings by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 3] Liked (1729 words)
Okay so I knew I thought Buffy would be mad about Spike but even I was confused as to entirely why. I also figured I would be too so I was thinking about it and it hit me. So I put it in here. Sidebar, my supplemental story is out so I hope you all give it a perusal. Some people have read it but no one has told me their thoughts so let me know! Thanks so much to all of my readers, I couldn't do this without you.

12. Explanations by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 2] Liked (1952 words)
I've been nominated at the Rogue Poet Award!! I'm so happy and thanks to whoever did it! This story is my baby and my supplemental story is my new born and I'm so happy people are responding. Here is the next installment. It will get more exciting soon, but I wanted to get some of the angst out of the way and/or set up for the rest of the story.

13. Arch Nemeses My Ass by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 7] Liked (1628 words)
It's been slightly more time than it has been lately to update but I've been a little busy, and a little more time still isn't a lot of time compared to my almost daily updates. I hope you like this chapter. I promise this is just the beginning.

14. She Causes Anything But Harmony by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 6] Liked (1774 words)
Sorry sorry sorry sorry it took me so long to update. I got the most reviews on any chapter for the last one and I made you wait. I've been really busy changing majors...again...and with homework and visiting home that I haven't been able to update, but here it is! and I hope you like it! I just updated the supplemental story "If In Another Time" and I hope you're all checking it out. It's coming along nicely, and I'm rather proud of it. Though this one is still my baby. So stay with me because I'm back!