After kicking Riley to the curb and her day at the spa, Buffy felt decidedly refreshed. Furthermore, she decided she should celebrate her newfound freedom by further running up Riley’s credit card bill by purchasing an outfit he never would’ve allowed her to wear out in public.

And then, of course, wear said new outfit in public. Because, after all, what use were a black leather miniskirt, knee-high black leather stiletto boots, and a tiny red halter top if you didn’t wear them?

She went back to the same club, telling herself she wasn’t looking for him. After all, he’d thrown her out and made it pretty clear he had no intentions of seeing her again. So she was over that. One night had been good, but she didn’t want to do it again, not after he’d been so cold to her once he’d finished. She wasn’t looking for anyone tonight at all, just enjoying a drink to celebrate the end of a dull, loveless marriage.

She was certainly not scanning the crowd for platinum hair.

All the illusions concerning her presence in the club that she’d tried to feed herself crumbled the moment she felt him behind her, felt his hand push her hair over her shoulder, revealing the mark he’d left on her neck the night before. His long finger trailed over it, and Buffy shivered.

He leaned in, his mouth against her ear so she could hear him over the din of the crowded club. “All I could think about today was how much I wished I’d kept you in my bed.”

Buffy gasped and trembled, glad she was sitting on the bar stool with the way her legs were shaking. A dark thought had entered her head a few times, trying to ruin her day, telling her perhaps he’d thrown her out because he hadn’t enjoyed her the way she’d enjoyed him. Perhaps she had been too long out of practice for her to have anything to bring to the bed of a man like this. Could it have been possible that the earth-shattering nature of their coupling had been one-sided?

Apparently not.

He ran his hand down her side, pausing to linger at her breast. “Did you wear this outfit for me, kitten?”

Any chance she had at denying it had long since gone out the window, and Buffy nodded, the gesture followed by a gasp as his hand came back up to tweak her nipple through the thin fabric of her halter.

“I love it. Though I’m really going to love taking it off you.”

Buffy looked up at him, the raw hunger in his eyes enough to make her tremble. She wasn’t sure how she made her mouth work, but somehow, her lips were moving and sound was coming out. “Let’s get out of here.”

He smiled at her eagerness and took her hand, helping her off the stool then allowing her to use him to maintain her balance. She’d only had half of a drink before he’d found her, and yet she felt drunk now. Drunk on him…

He led her out of the club and onto the street, noticing the way she shivered in the cool night air. Immediately, he shrugged off his long, leather duster and slipped it around her shoulders. She looked up, her eyes wide, full of surprise that he’d be the chivalrous type.

Shrugging at the look, he said, “Well, you came out half naked on my account. It’s the least I could do.”

She looked surprised for a moment before she laughed, the sweet sound of it making it impossible for him to not smile. He ducked his head, an almost boyish expression on his face, one Buffy was surprised he was capable of.

Somehow, it made her even more attracted to him.

“I’m Buffy, by the way. I mean, I know this isn’t the sort of thing where you usually give a name, but…” She paused, pulled the coat tighter around her. “I’m Buffy.”

“That’s a right silly name.” She looked at him, shocked, and possibly a little hurt, before he smirked and she knew he was teasing her. “I’m Spike.”

She smirked back at him. “And you just called my name silly.”

“Oi now! It’s a hell of a lot less ridiculous than Buffy.” He moved so he was standing in front of her, pressing against her. “’Sides, you know it’s fitting.”

At just like that, she was back to desperate for him. “I thought we were going somewhere,” she said, looking at him through hooded lashes.

Without another word, he was moving again, his hand in hers as he brought her along with him.

He brought her back to the same place he had the night before, his mouth on hers the moment the doors to the elevator clanged shut. She jumped up, wrapping her booted feet around his hips, the duster sliding from her shoulders and hitting the ground. Spike growled into her mouth, one hand sliding forward to find she hadn’t bothered to add underwear to that little ensemble of hers.

The bed was too far away. He unhooked his belt and popped open the buttons of his jeans in record time, pulling her down hard as he thrust up.

Buffy screamed from the sudden invasion, though that didn’t stop her from immediately beginning to move on him, a few minutes of touching him already having her wet, drenching his cock.

The elevator opened, and Spike carried her into the bedroom, tumbling with her onto the silk sheets of his bed. His rhythm didn’t falter, his cock still pounding into her to the beat of his harsh pants against his ear.

It was different this time than it had been before. There was no practice seduction to the coupling this time. He took her with a raw need, as if he was desperate to be inside of her.

She was grateful for her decision to tell him her name when she heard him chanting it over and over again in her ear. Even if this time really was the last time, knowing she would never be some nameless, faceless woman to him was something she could take to heart.

He shifted above her, changed the angle of his hips and slid in deeper. He was in her all the way now, their bodies flush, and Buffy called out his name, her entire form shaking as she dangled on the edge of a colossal orgasm.

She knew what would push her over, even if her mind couldn’t seem to put a name to it. She remembered what had given her the most pleasure the night before, knew what had sent her spiraling into places she’d never been before.

She raised her hand, grabbed the back of his head, and pushed him down to her neck. He made a noise that sounded suspiciously like a snarl against her skin, but then she was coming, exploding around him even as her internal muscles held him in deep, and all she could hear was the blood rushing in her ears.

Panting, Buffy came back down, not knowing how long she’d been out of it. She noted he was still hard inside of her, a fact that she found oddly disappointing. While the thought of this not being over was a definite good one, she’d wanted him to follow her over, wanted the pleasure she’d felt to be too great to be confined to one body alone.

“You didn’t come,” she said. Her voice was hoarse, making her realize she must’ve been screaming.

He nuzzled her neck and kissed her beneath her earlobe. “Yeah, I did.”

“But you’re…” She squeezed her internal muscles around the still-solid cock inside of her.

He looked up, a cocky yet charming grin on his face. “Yeah, I know. I’ve got great stamina. I can do this for hours. Hell, days, if I’m so inclined.”

Buffy’s eyes widened, something telling her he was not exaggerating. “Days? What’s in your diet? Radioactive Wheaties?”

He threw his head back and laughed, as if she were making a joke she didn’t quite get herself. “Something like that, kitten. You wanna drive for a bit?”

“Huh?” she asked, her nose wrinkled. Why was he talking about driving? She wanted to stay in bed…

He tried to suppress his grin at her confusion, though he didn’t entirely succeed. There was something about this woman he found so utterly charming… “I was asking you if you want to be on top, pet.”

Buffy blushed slightly at her own misunderstanding. “Oh. Um, okay…”

Spike pulled himself up on one elbow and used his other hand to brush her hair away from her face. “You don’t have to if you don’t want to, sweetheart.”

“No, I do, it’s just…” She blushed more. “It’s been a while since I’ve done that. I…” She looked down, wondering why she was revealing this much, but feeling like she needed to say it anyway. “I’m just coming out of a less-than-passionate marriage. Sex for me for the past few years was basically consisted on my too-bulky husband rolling on top of me, grunting, and then rolling back over to pass out.”

For several moments he said nothing, only stared, and Buffy braced herself for getting kicked out again, thinking she’d said too much. Instead, however, he finally shook his head, letting out a sound of disbelief. “How could anyone have a glorious creature like you in his bed and not enjoy every second of it?”

Never in her life had she been complimented with such sincerity. He didn’t speak to charm her; he spoke as if the words were simply fact.

“I don’t think he thought I was so ‘glorious,’” Buffy replied. “I found out a couple days ago he was sneaking around with prostitutes. That’s…that’s why I came out. I was looking for a bit of revenge before I threw him out on his ass.”

“His loss is my gain then.” Spike turned her face so she was looking at him again and kissed her on the forehead. The act was surprisingly tender, and she wondered how long it had been since someone had touched her like that.

“You don’t have to worry about be looking down on you for anything you do in bed, sweet,” Spike told her. “You want to take it slow, get used to being the one leading for a change, then I can be patient. I’m not going to throw you out again. We’ve got all night.”

Trepidation gave way to desire, and Buffy nodded. “Okay.”

Spike sat up then tugged Buffy by her arms to bring her into a sitting position, too. He ran a hand down her hair, then cupped her cheek. “As much as I love this get-up of yours, I want to see you naked. Ever since the first time, all I could think about was your golden skin.”

Buffy had never really considered herself to be much of a swooner. But when he said things like that with his unbelievably sexy voice, what was a girl to do?

Spike watched her eyes glass over and smirked. Taking that as more than enough permission to strip her down, he reached behind her and unfastened the ties of her halter top, letting it fall forward to the bed between them before sweeping it onto the floor. She’d worn no bra either, and her firm breasts were exposed now, the combination of the night air and her aroused state making the nipples tighten into hardened peaks. Unable to resist the temptation, Spike leaned in, sucking her right breast into his mouth as his hand came up to massage the other.

Within moments she was writhing against him, and Spike smiled around the peak as his free hand slipped under her skirt, finding her wet center. He pushed two fingers inside of her, then began thrusting in time with the pulls of his mouth. Buffy moaned, her head going back as she pushed against him, clearly enjoying what he was doing to her.

Until suddenly, she pushed him away. Spike looked up in confusion, but she met his eyes and smiled slowly, seductively.

“You said I could drive.”

He pulled back from her, held his hands up in submission. After all, who was he to argue with her?

Her smile grew and her green eyes flickered with dark promise. Her sensual side had been buried for so long that now it was roaring back to the surface with a vengeance.

She started with his boots, suffering a moment of frustration as she fought with all the laces before they were both off. She took a moment to note he had very nice feet, which she shouldn’t have been surprised about, only she’d wondered if perhaps since every other part of him was so perfect, they would be the exception.

They weren’t.

From there, she moved to his jeans, tugging them down harshly in an attempt to see his legs. She knew he’d been completely naked their first time, but her memories of that night were hazy and she wanted a refresher.

Again, she found nothing short of perfection.

She crawled up his body, her freshly-manicured nails scraping his flesh as she made her way to his chest. Buffy sat up then, straddling his thighs as she grabbed the edge of his t-shirt and pulled the last of his clothes over his head, her eyes twinkling in delight at the sight of him completely bare before her.

He smirked at her expression. “You look like a kid on Christmas morning who just found out she got a pony,” he teased.

She grinned, her eyes still sparkling. “Better than a pony, though I think I can ride you.”

He chuckled, mirth and sexual promise in the sound. “Oh yeah. Any way you want to, kitten.”

Buffy’s reply was to lean in and nip at his chest, her teeth scraping against his flat, male nipple. He groaned low in his throat and grasped her hips. “Fuck, do that again. Harder.”

While his response surprised her – she’d never given a lot of thought to nipples being much of an erogenous zone for men – it delighted her as well. She wanted to make him make that sound again. She closed her teeth around his nipple again, shaking her head gently as she did.

There was the sound again, louder this time. “Yeah, baby. That’s it. Make it hurt.”

She knew this was relatively tame considering the things she was well aware were out there, despite the fact she’d never done them; however, this was the closest she’d really ever come to something that could be called “kinky.” Riley certainly wasn’t into pain with his pleasure – or at least not when it came to her. From her, all he wanted was soft, gentle touches and sweet whispers.

It shocked her to find how much better she liked this.

As she moved her head to clamp her teeth around the other nipple, she wondered idly if perhaps it were a product of the outfit. While he’d gotten around to removing her top, her leather miniskirt was still scrunched up around her hips and her legs were encased from the knee down in her black stiletto boots. Was that what was making her inner-dominatrix suddenly break free?

Or maybe it was just that she felt completely relaxed and at ease with this man. More so than she had after seven years in the bed or Riley Finn.

What did it mean that she felt more comfortable with a stranger than she ever had with her husband?

She didn’t dwell on that for long. Why would she want to think about him when she had a gorgeous, sexy man desperate for her touch? Spike was leaning back, bracing himself on his hands, his hard cock brushing against her taut stomach as she continued to bite and suck at his chest.

God, that cock… It was calling to her, tapping a wet rhythm against her skin, begging for attention. And adding itself to the list of surprises for her that night was her sudden need to give it a certain kind of attention.

She’d given blowjobs in the past, but she’d never really ­wanted to give them. She hadn’t been adverse to them exactly, but it wasn’t something she was going to do without being asked. And even then, the thought of it didn’t make her mouth water.

Not like it was now.

She was desperate to taste Spike, to roll him around on her tongue, memorize his flavor. She remembered how he’d been when he’d eaten her out the night before, and she wanted to do the same for him, wanted to relish him the way he so obviously had her.

Maybe that was what put her so at ease with him – his generosity. He seemed to be enjoying her so much that she saw no reason to be timid, to hold back with the fear she might do something wrong.

Buffy slid down so she was eyelevel with his crotch and took his cock in one hand and his balls in the other, getting a feel for them. She realized she hadn’t touched him there yet, and it surprised her how different he felt from Riley. She couldn’t seem to fit her hand completely around the base of it, and his balls were heavier than she would’ve thought, especially given the fact he claimed to have already come once that night.

He looked down at her, panting as he watched her examine his bits. “Please tell me you’re about to suck that.”

His question made her laugh out loud and he smiled, adoring the sound of her so happy, carefree. She was an enchanting little nymph, this one… “Do you want me to suck it?” she asked, trying to look wide-eyed and innocent, though the effect was hard to achieve in her current position.

“Well, seeing as I have one in the first place, I think the answer to that is a pretty obvious ‘yeah.’”

Buffy smiled, then leaned down again, tilting her head to the side as she tried to figure out the best way to go about this. She wanted him in her mouth, really she did, but it was literally a lot to swallow.

She started slightly when his hand came up to stroke her hair. “It’s all right, baby. Just take it slow. I’m not expecting someone as tiny as you to deepthroat me, kitten, so just do what you can. Even a lick from your precious mouth will be like heaven, I’m sure.”

If he was simply sweet-talking her to get himself a blowjob, then he was doing a damn good job, Buffy mused. She took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, finding with surprised delight that she liked the taste of him. The salty flavor of his skin and cum was better than she would’ve thought given her past experience, and she slid down further, happy to take more of him in her mouth.

Soon, she found her rhythm and lost herself in the taste and feel of him. His moans and pleas for more swirled around her, fueling her desire and spurring her on. The hand she’d placed on his balls had stilled when she’d taken him into her mouth, but she soon started to move it, massaging his heavy sac. Then, remembering how he’d reacted to her teeth on his nipple, she squeezed, her blood red nails digging into his sensitive flesh.

His hips pushed him, a loud shout coming from him as he inadvertently slid himself further into her mouth. Her eyes widened in surprise and she gagged for a moment before she grew accustomed to it and resumed her previous actions.

She felt his balls start to tighten in her hand and knew what was coming. Though a part of her wondered what it would be like to feel him releasing inside her mouth, she didn’t think she was ready for it quite yet. Instead, she pulled back up, giving his cock a sweet good-bye kiss at the tip.

Spike panted, but didn’t complain about the loss of her mouth, seeming to understand why she stopped. Buffy was glad he didn’t press the issue, his willingness to let her do things at her pace making her all the more glad she’d decided to give into her urge to taste him.

Although now she was dripping wet, noting that she’d actually managed to create a spot on the sheets on her own. She could hardly believe how hot the act of pleasuring him had made her. He was panting, his cock straining for attention, and she wasn’t much better off.

It was time to get down to business. Her pussy was clenching at the thought of having him inside again, as if he hadn’t been not too long before.

She straddled his hips, her leather-covered legs wrapping tightly around him. Spike growled deeply, the sound rumbling in his chest as he grabbed her hips and positioned her over his erection. She let him move her down, hissed with pleasure when she felt him sliding inside of her, making his way into her wide-open body.

He pushed down on her hips and she wriggled until he was in to the hilt again. The connection was intense, nerve endings raw from what they’d already done that night. Buffy fell forward, her head landing at the crook of his neck as she panted heavily, adjusting to the feeling of being so full.

Spike’s hands ran up her back, caressing her sweat-dampened flesh. “You fit me like a glove, kitten,” he murmured against the crown of her hair, his words followed by a shiver up her spine. “Never met a woman who fits me like you do.”

In a situation like this, his words should be hollow. But they didn’t sound hollow. They sounded right.

Was it possible she’d truly stumbled on something amazing in the midst of her plan for revenge? Maybe fate had finally taken pity on her and sent her someone wonderful.

She looked up at him again, the wealth of what she saw reflected in his eyes making her gasp. “What is this, Spike?” she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

“I don’t know,” he admitted with a shake of his head. “I felt it last night, too. That’s…that’s why I tossed you out. It scared me. I’ve never felt this way before, didn’t know I could feel this way, and I don’t even know you. Doesn’t feel like it should be happening at all, and you… You were just supposed to be…” He trailed off, unable to finish his sentence.

“I didn’t expect it either. And I certainly wasn’t looking for it,” Buffy replied. “I felt something last night, too, but I thought… I thought maybe it was just because I’d never really had great sex before, so I was confusing things…” She blushed a deep red, something Spike found utterly adorable considering the fact he was buried balls-deep in her hot, tight quim.

“It’s not just a product of great sex, kitten,” Spike said. “Although I’d classify this as at least bloody fantastic sex.” At her chuckle, he kissed the tip of her nose, then continued. “I’ve had lots of sex, and usually, it’s pretty damn good. But I’ve never felt this. Not once.”

“So what is it then?” Buffy asked.

He shook his head. “I don’t know.”

“It scares me a little.”

“Terrifies the hell out of me.” She laughed, almost nervously, and he echoed the sound. “I thought… Well, I thought when I came looking for you tonight that maybe I could just get you out my system. Bang your little knickers off, and then be done with it. But…” He paused to thrust, making her gasp. “I’m inside you right now and it’s only making me want you more than ever.”

She looked at him through hooded eyelids, a wicked grin on her face that had him panting again. “Maybe that’s ‘cause I didn’t have any ‘knickers’ to bang off.”

He mirrored her grin back at her. “Didn’t hurt, luv.”

“So where do we go from here then?”

He arched a scarred eyebrow. “Well, right now I think you better start moving before you get knocked out of the driver’s seat.”

Buffy didn’t back down from his challenge. Instead, she met his eyes, grabbed his shoulders for leverage, and began to move.

It had been a while since she’d done this, but from the sounds Spike was making, Buffy figured she must’ve not forgotten what to do. His hands reached under her skirt to grab hold of her bottom, squeezing the cheeks with just the right amount of roughness to make her moan. She in turn moved closer to him, her chest mashed against his as she wrapped her arms around him completely, her hands alternating between caressing his back and leaving red scratches against his pale skin.

She didn’t know what possessed her to do it. Maybe it was the way he’d reacted to her biting at his chest. Maybe it was the fact that he seemed to be fascinated doing it to her. Either way, she was drawn to the pale column of his neck, his skin glinting in the low light of the room.

Buffy leaned forward, took the flesh of his neck into her mouth, and bit down.

He roared and threw her back on the bed, mounting her again before she had a chance to blink. His cock was thrusting in and out of her with dizzying speed, and Buffy gasped to keep breathing, her fingers scratching at the bed sheets, desperate to find something to hold on to.

He leaned in, snarled at her neck, and suddenly, her whole body burst into pleasure.

She screamed, struggled to keep breathing against wave after wave of mind-numbing ecstasy before her whole world went black.

*** *** ***


This one’s been coming along pretty quickly on my end, so I’ll try to have another chapter up sometime later this week. Please take a moment to review.