As Buffy listened to the clang of the manacle closing around her second wrist, she started to question her decision to let him do this. What if he was some kind of psycho serial killer? What if he had just been waiting to have her at his mercy so he could go all hatchety-murdery on her?

Although she supposed he could’ve done that when she was asleep, if he were so inclined…


“Relax, kitten. I’m not gonna hurt you.” Spike smiled down at her and stroked his cheek. “We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. It’s supposed to be about fun, yeah?”

Buffy nodded, even as she swallowed. “You’ll stop if I ask you to, right?”

“Of course, lamb. Just say the word and I’ll let you go.”

Buffy took a deep breath, pushing herself to trust him here, to trust him with her body. “Okay.”

Spike ran his hand down her hair, caressing the golden strands. “Do you think I could talk you into letting me blindfold you?”

Her eyes widened at that. She was still trying to accustom herself to the manacles on her wrists, and now he wanted to blindfold her? She didn’t know if she could do that…

He leaned in, whispered hotly against her ear. “I’ll make you feel so good, baby. Make you come over and over again…”

Her body flushed and her pussy throbbed. Whatever he wanted to do to her, she’d let him, if only he’d ease this ache he’d created inside her.

Spike smirked, taking her writhing and panting as acceptance of his proposal. He opened a drawer beside his bed and pulled out a silk scarf before folding one and wrapping it around her eyes.

Her heart rate sped, her breath quickened. Fear was mixing with lust, and she didn’t know if she wanted to shrink away or arch towards him. It was a heady combination that had her every nerve on end.

She waited for him to do something, anything. Her world was dark and silent, aside from her own labored breathing. The man who had been on the bed with her seemed to have vanished, leaving her flush and wanting.

And then she felt the ghost of his touch, feather-light against her needy skin. He trailed one finger from her cheek down past the curve of her breast, then up again, swirling against her hardened nipple, pulling goosebumps to the surface of her flesh.

He moved away from her chest before she was ready, making her whimper as he slowly trained the finger down her body, carefully avoiding the places she wanted him most.

Then, just when she thought his actions couldn’t get any more torturous, he started the process all over again – with his tongue.

He licked and nipped at every inch of her body he could reach except the junction of her thighs. She writhed, begged him with moans and whimpers. His response was to run his tongue up the length of her body until his mouth was against her ear, needy puffs of breath stirring her blonde hair.

“It’s a shame you can’t see yourself right now, luv,” he said, his voice dark and husky. “You’re bloody gorgeous, glistening and flushed from wanting me.”

Spike…” The word was spoken softly, no more than a whisper, yet it was thick with desire.

“You need me to touch you somewhere else?”

“Yes…”

“Say the word, kitten. I want to hear you tell me where you need me.”

Buffy opened her mouth, but only a hoarse cry of desperation came out as she thrust her hips.

He nipped at her earlobe then licked the pulse point of her neck. “Say it. Tell me where you want me touching you.”

“My…” She swallowed hard, gathering the strength to speak like she rarely did. “My pussy…”

As soon as the word was out of her mouth, Spike’s hand traveled down her body again, this time to gently rub one finger up and down her slit. Buffy moaned, struggling in her chains.

“That what you wanted, baby?”

She whimpered in frustration.

“Is that a no?”

Buffy licked her lips. “Spike, please…”

“Please what?”

“Make…make me come…”

“Tell me how.”

Her body tensed, and Spike didn’t have to see her eyes to know she was giving him a dirty look. “I know you know how.”

He laughed low in his throat. “I want to know how you’d do it. If your hands were free, what would they be doing right now?”

Her cheeks colored, and Spike smirked at the sight. Dripping wet and chained to his bed and she was getting bashful on him.

“How would you start, kitten?” he coaxed her. “Would you go right to your clit?”

Buffy shook her head, her teeth worrying her bottom lip.

“You’d tease yourself a bit first?”

She nodded.

“How?”

“I…I’d put my finger inside…”

“Yeah? Like this?” Spike slid his index finger into her body, pumping it in and out with a slow, steady rhythm.

“Uh huh. Like…like that.”

“Mmm…gets it good an’ wet like this, yeah? Makes me so hard thinkin’ about you doin’ this. Spread out, touchin’ your gorgeous quim. Tell me more about it, baby.”

He could see her getting braver, less afraid of saying something wrong. “I…I usually add another finger…”

“Do you?” He added his middle finger. “Like this?”

Buffy moaned, pushing her hips up. “Yeah… Yours…yours are better, though.”

He grinned. “Are they?”

“Thicker…” Buffy said before trailing off into a moan.

Spike’s grin widened as he pumped his fingers harder in and out of her, watching her face as her mouth formed a tiny “o.” Her breath was coming in harsh pants, her hips thrusting in an attempt to capture more of him.

“I’d…I’d take them out and start touching my clit now,” she told him, desire pushing away the last of her nervousness.

“How do you do it? Do you rub in circles? Do you go back and forth? Up and down?”

“I…” She blushed again, but gave him his answer anyway. “Back and forth…”

He pulled his fingers out and rubbed her clit. “Like this?”

“Harder. Faster.”

“This?”

“Oh, yeah…” She gasped, her body trembling.

Suddenly, he dropped his hand, pushing three fingers inside this time as his mouth fell to her clit, lapping at the needy bundle of nerves. Buffy cried out in surprise and bucked her hips.

“I…I can’t do that to myself…” she said, her voice shaky.

Spike smirked against her. “Yeah, well, I’m improvising,” he said before his tongue was lapping at her again.

“I…I like improvisation,” Buffy said before she was beyond words. She could only gasp and moan, crying out when she broke apart against his mouth.

For long moments, they were both still, save for the muscles Buffy couldn’t stop from trembling. She could feel him panting against her, stirring her swollen flesh.

Finally, he moved back up her body and pushed the blindfold up. She stared up at him, wide-eyed. She looked so beautiful to him in that moment. So trusting and innocent despite the fact she was chained up and still trembling from the aftershocks of an orgasm.

“Are you all right with me taking you while you’re still chained up?” Spike asked his hand cupped her cheek.

“Can…can I watch you when you do?” Buffy asked. “I…your eyes are so intense when we…” She trailed off, her blush back again.

Spike had had more than his fair share of lovers, yet none of them had ever paid him that particular compliment before. He pushed the blindfold off completely, letting it fall to the ground.

She smiled at him and he sucked him a breath, the look making him feel things he didn’t know he could…

He pushed them to the back of his mind and slid into her body. She was tight and hot, and he focused on the feel of her, the way she fit him, the way she clutched at him with every stroke, as if she needed him. As if it were something more than mere want.

“You’ve never had it this good, have you, luv?” Spike asked, making her cry out when he changed his angle and stabbed deep inside of her.

“Never…” Buffy affirmed for him, her hands flexing in the manacles. She made up for not being able to touch him with her fingers by sliding her feet up, caressing his legs and buttocks. “Never.”

Spike leaned forward, kissing and licking her neck as he continued to move inside of her. “You’re so hot, kitten,” he panted against her. “I almost forgot how hot women can be.”

“And I never knew men could be so big…”

The words seemed to tumble out on their own accord and Spike would’ve laughed if he wasn’t so far gone.

Instead, he kept sliding in and out, concentrating on the feel of her, the sounds she made. The way she held on to him.

“Spike, oh god, yes…please…Spike.”

He didn’t know where the next words came from. He hadn’t said them in so long, but they rushed out of his mouth before he could stop them. “It’s William.”

She moaned in response, the low sound sliding into his name. “William…”

He shuddered. That was what he’d wanted to hear.

A scream erupted from her and she came, shaking and bucking beneath him. He snarled and shot inside of her.

Harsh panting filled the room, until Buffy broke the still quiet.

“Um, can I have my hands back now? I think I’m losing circulation.”

Spike chuckled and rolled off her body. “Yeah, let me get the key.”

“You do know where it is, don’t you?”

He reached over and took a box from the bedside table, opened it up, and took out a key. “Right here, luv.” He smirked. “Although now that I think about it, I kind of like the idea of you staying right where you are.”

Buffy responded with a wide-eyed pout. Spike swallowed his Adam’s apple bobbing.

Since when did women affect him like this with a mere jut of a bottom lip?

He unlocked the manacles and gently massaged her hands, working the circulation back into them. She smiled at him and he pulled her into his arms, lying back on the bed with her against his chest.

“You know, I think I really hate my husband now.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. ‘Cause if men are capable of that, then he’s so been holding out on me.”

Spike laughed. “Oh, baby, not all men can do that. Just the really special ones.”

She giggled and nuzzled closer to him. “Then I’m glad I met a special one.” Suddenly, she grew stiffer in his arms, and Spike noticed.

“Something wrong, pet?”

“I…I don’t know, I was just thinking…” She paused and coughed. “It’s nothing.”

“No, it’s clearly something. What were you thinking?”

Buffy didn’t look up at him. Instead, she drummed an uneasy pattern against his skin with her fingers. “You can say no, and it’ll be okay. I mean, I’d totally get it, ‘cause you weren’t really looking for anything serious, and I’m sure you’ve got this whole life that I’d just get in the way of or something, but…”

“You want to know if you can see me again. On purpose this time.”

“Yeah…”

“I shouldn’t,” Spike admitted. “My life…it’s complicated, Buffy.”

Her chest tightened and she forced herself not to cry. She’d known that was going to be his answer, and she shouldn’t let it upset her now. This hadn’t ever been meant to be more than one time, and she’d gotten two now. It wasn’t fair of her to ask for a relationship when she’d presented herself as a one-night stand to begin with. “Yeah, I get that. It’s okay. I just had to try asking.”

“I said I shouldn’t. Not I won’t,” Spike said quickly.

Buffy looked up, a flicker of hope in her eyes. “Oh?”

“But I’m not…I’m not some Prince Charming, Buffy. I come with baggage. And there’s parts of my life you can’t be involved in.”

Warning flags should be waving. She knew that. Something told her she was getting in way over her head. But the way she felt right now – the way she felt with him – how could she give this up? “I want to be with you.”

Spike nodded. “I want to be with you, too.”

Buffy trailed her finger down his chest. “Do you think maybe we could like…go on a date? I haven’t been on a date in ages.”

“Yeah, we can do that,” he replied with a grin. “I haven’t been on one of those in quite a while either.”

“So…you really do like me then?”

“How could I not? You’re bloody adorable, kitten.” She blushed, ducked her head again, and Spike chuckled. “See, right there. Adorable.”

Buffy smiled at him; he had to kiss her.

*** *** ***


Are you all still liking this one? Please review.