Buffy didn’t think she should be here. They had their date set up, and if she just showed up out of the blue, she would probably be crowding him.

Only it was where she’d ended up after work. She’d told herself she was going home and would wait the next couple days until they’d agreed to meet, but instead, she’d ended up at his door, her fist knocking against it.

He didn’t seem upset to see her. He didn’t seem distressed that she’d show up unannounced and was pushing too far into his life. Quite the contrary. He greeted her by pulling her in through the door and kissing her, his moan vibrating in her mouth.

“What have you done to me?” he groaned as he broke from her mouth and kicked the door shut. “You’re all I can bloody think about.”

“You did it to me,” Buffy replied, clutching at his shoulders. “There’s never been anyone I couldn’t stay away from. Not like this.”

Spike ran his hands up her thighs, pushing up the skirt that had seemed so sensible that morning, smoothing over tan skin. “Want you, need you…fuck, kitten.”

He picked her up; her shoe hit the ground. Together, they moved towards the bed, collapsing on the mattress in a heap. She heard his zipper come down, and a second later, he was inside her, moving, filling her.

Buffy didn’t let go of him, tried to pull him closer. He leaned down, surrounded her with his body, his face buried against her neck.

The pleasure that hit her was searing, and Buffy held Spike tighter, needing him to anchor her. She thought she heard him growl against her, a deep rumble rushing through him before he was coming inside her, making her gasp and tremble along with him.

As the aftershocks stilled, Spike kissed Buffy’s neck and rose up above her, his tongue tracing over his lips. “I’m glad you came over, luv.”

“Yeah? I thought…” Her eyes darted down, the look he was giving her too intense. “I thought you might be mad.”

Spike frowned. “Why would I be?”

Buffy traced random shapes against the sheets. “I just…don’t want to be clingy. I mean, you’re a single guy, you don’t want some woman showing up at your house whenever.”

Spike’s scarred eyebrow arched. “Oh yeah. I can’t stand it when a hot woman comes over desperate for me to shag her brains out.”

Buffy’s cheeks reddened. “Well, I guess when you put it that way…”

Spike leaned in and kissed the tip of her nose. “Whatever this thing is, I’m in the throes of it, too, pet. I’ve been going crazy all day, needing to be inside you, needing to taste you. I crave you.”

“Why?” Buffy asked, her eyes searching his.

“I don’t know. I’ve been trying to sort it out, figure what it is about you that’s got me all turned about, but I can’t.” He leaned down to kiss her forehead, breathing in the scent of her skin. “There’ve been a lot of women, Buffy. A lot of years of not caring. And then you. You’ve bewitched me.”

She caressed his cheek and he looked up. “If anyone’s done any bewitching here, buster, it’s you. I was just looking to get laid.”

Spike laughed and it made Buffy grin up at him. “That’s all I was looking for, too, luv.” He propped himself up on one arm and used the other one to unbutton her shirt. “Maybe we should stop trying to figure this out and just work on the getting laid part, yeah?” He winked.

“Mmm…I like that part.” Buffy ran her shoeless foot up Spike’s leg. “Get me naked.”

“Well, well. Who’s being a bossy little bint now?”

“I am. Me naked, then you naked. Get to it.”

Spike pulled up on his knees and shook his finger at Buffy. “I’m only agreeing this because I want it, too. Not ‘cause I let you boss me around.”

“Please. I bet there’s a part of you that likes me bossing you around,” Buffy said, rolling her eyes.

“You think so?” Spike asked, eyebrow quirked. “Maybe you just like being bossy.”

Buffy blushed. “I’ve never really… I mean, before you, I didn’t…” She blushed harder.

“It’s all right, luv. I know you didn’t have a lot of experience before.”

She looked at him, horrified. “Is it that obvious?”

“Not like you’re thinking, kitten. It’s all in your responses. The way your eyes widen when I make you feel something you’ve never felt before. You thought you knew your body before I touched you and showed you things you never imagined it could do.” He smirked down at her, his eyes sparkling. “Watching you learn how you can feel, that’s bloody intoxicating, luv. Now tell me what you want.”

“I already told you. Shared nakedness,” Buffy answered, though her voice was soft and her blush was back.

“Oh, I can do that,” Spike told her, smirk still in place as he ran his finger along the lace of her bra. “But I know you don’t want to just lie here starkers.”

“I…”

His expression grew cocky. “Come on, baby. Boss me around.”

He watched her internal debate reflected in her eyes before she was the one smirking. “I thought I already did. And yet, I still see clothes.”

Spike smiled back, glad to see she was game. “Better rectify that then.”

“You better.”

Without another word, Spike pulled off the rest of Buffy’s clothes before stripping himself. He then stood at the edge of the bed, arms outstretched. “I’m all yours, pet. Where do you want me?”

“Well, for starters, I think you’re the pet here right now, and where I want you is on your back in this bed.” As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Buffy could barely believe she’d said them – yet the smoldering look in Spike’s eyes made her glad she did. While she’d come to accept the type of sex life she had with her husband, Buffy had always secretly yearned to find someone who would want her to explore her sensual side, and now that she had, she found it was turning her on even more than she had imagined.

Spike crawled onto the bed and over her legs, Buffy shuddering with desire and excitement as she watched him move. He was gorgeous; she wanted to explore every inch of him.

And she could.

She watched Spike as he settled in beside her, his hands folded beneath his head. The look on his face made it clear that he was being just submissive enough to play – and only because it suited him for now. He could turn the tables on her at any moment, and the knowledge of that made Buffy’s pulse race faster.

It also gave her an idea – one she wasn’t sure she should act on. She paused, chewing her bottom lip as she debated her next move.

“Whatever it is you’re thinking, kitten, you can let me in on it,” Spike said as Buffy’s pause began to drag. “There’s nothing that pretty little head of yours can come up with that will make me throw you from my bed. And in all honesty, there’s really not that much I wouldn’t be game for.”

“I…well…”

Buffy’s eyes darted to a spot above his head and back, and Spike grinned as he caught on to what she was thinking. “You wanna chain me up.”

“No! Well…yeah, kinda.” Buffy ducked her head shyly, her face partially hidden behind golden hair as her voice got smaller and she asked, “Is that all right?”

“It’s more than all right. Hell, I was hoping you’d ask.” He added with a wink, “Why do you think I picked this spot on the bed?”

Buffy perked up, her embarrassment replaced by a small smile. “Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Sorry I’m acting like such a sex wuss. It’s just that I’ve been with Riley for so long, and he would’ve freaked out if I mentioned something like this.”

“Riley your husband?”

“Yes.”

“He’s a nit.” Spike snorted. “Riley. What a nancy boy name. Any guy who doesn’t get turned on at the thought of a beautiful woman like you having him at her mercy needs to have his dick checked, make sure it’s not broken.”

Buffy chuckled. “I’m seriously questioning why I married him in the first place, never mind why I stayed with him for so long. He actually sent me flowers today at work in some lame attempt to get me back.”

Spike pulled his upper body up and rested on his elbows. “He what?”

“He sent me roses. It pissed me off. I trashed them.”

“Wanker. Is that why you came over tonight?”

“Part of the reason,” Buffy admitted. “Though mainly I just missed you.” She sighed. “I’m sorry I brought him up. Me talking about my soon-to-be-ex-husband while we’re in bed is probably a total mood killer for you.”

“Nah. All you have to do is breathe, and I’m good to go.”

Buffy blinked. “Breathe?”

“It makes your tits bounce.”

“Oh.” She looked down. “There’s not a lot there to bounce.”

“Pfft. You’ve got great tits, luv. Really. I’m quite fond of them myself.”

“You are?”

Spike sat up and moved closer to her so he could favor each one of her pert nipples with a kiss. “Yes. Now are you chaining me up or not?”

Buffy moved towards the manacles and leaned over the edge of the bed to lift one of the chains, the cuff dangling in the air. “Is there anything special I have to do with these?”

Spike’s answering grin was amused. “Just lock them around my wrists, luv.”

“Do you know where the key is?”

“Yeah. Don’t worry, sweetheart. It’s going to be fine. Just do what you want to do.” Spike smoothed the side of her hair and locked his eyes with hers. “Whatever you do, Buffy, it’ll turn me on. There’s no room for doubt there.”

Buffy smiled at him in response, and she looked so beautiful in that moment Spike couldn’t stop himself from kissing her. He guided her face forward, keeping his hand against her cheek, feeling Buffy melt into him. He brought her back down onto the bed, the manacle clanking against the pole as she let it go. Spike deepened the kiss, covering her body with his, his cock brushing against her folds. He took hold of her leg and started to position her to ease his entry when Buffy pushed against his chest, breaking the kiss.

Beneath him, she was pouting. “I’m supposed to be chaining you up.”

Spike looked sheepish. “Sorry, kitten. I got a little carried away.”

“It’s all right. Nice to know I have that effect on you.”

“No questions about that.”

“So I can feel against my leg.”

Spike winked and gave her a quick peck before rolling onto his back and stretching out his arms. “All right, luv. I’m all yours.”

Buffy sat up again, moving without hesitation this time to clasp the manacles around Spike’s wrists. “That good?”

Spike swallowed, his cock bobbing. “Yeah.”

With Spike secured, Buffy looked him over, her tongue peeking out involuntarily to wet her lips. He was stretched taut, his pale skin exposed and on display for her. “God, you’re pretty,” Buffy said, the words coming out with a rush of breath. Spike smirked at her, and Buffy fought her blush. This wasn’t the time to be nervous or shy. She knew she had it in her to be more confident in the bedroom, and it was time for her to channel her inner vixen.

She leaned forward and ran her hand down his chest, feeling the muscles ripple. Spike made a small sound of contentment, and Buffy took it as a sign to continue. She added her other hand, reveling in just the simple feel of his skin beneath her fingers. He was smooth and hard at once and just touching him had her trembling.

Suddenly, she got a perverse urge, and she couldn’t stop herself from acting on it.

At the first brush of her fingertips, Spike giggled, though he quickly tried to glare instead. His efforts were futile, however, when he began to laugh more, squirming as he did. “Oi, now! Knock it off,” he said between chuckles.

Buffy responded with an impish grin. “Nope. You said you’re at my mercy.” She moved to his other side and began tickling him there as well.

Spike tried to wriggle away; Buffy countered by straddling his hips in an attempt to hold him in place. However, as soon as she did, she grew distracted by the feel of his cock sliding against her. She moaned, the slightest touch from him enough to make her suddenly desperate to be full. She raised her body and gripped him then sank down without preamble, making Spike cry out with surprised pleasure, his hips bucking up, pushing him deeper inside her.

Buffy placed her hands on his chest and met his eyes. She wasn’t quite sure where her next words came from, only that as she said them, she realized they were exactly what she wanted to say. “Don’t come.”

Spike opened his mouth as if to protest, but seemed to think better of it and snapped it shut. Instead, he nodded, his Adam’s apple bobbing.

Buffy brought herself upright, moving on Spike experimentally as she tried to find what felt the best to her. She’d never had this before, never had the chance to be completely in control, explore what she liked.

However, Spike was watching her too intensely, and it made it hard for Buffy to let go of her inhibitions completely. So she let her eyes slide shut, concentrating on nothing but bodies, hers as it found pleasure from his.

The movement of her hips became steadier, more sure, and her hands traveled up, tugging on her nipples. She heard Spike groan beneath her, felt his hips buck hard once, but he did what she’d told him to do and didn’t come. If she’d opened her eyes, Buffy would’ve seen his jaw was tight and his hands were clenched above his head. She didn’t. Instead, she kept her eyes screwed shut and just felt.

Still, she remained keenly aware of who the man beneath her was. Buffy knew, even as her body coiled tighter, that even if Riley had allowed her to take this sort of control in bed, it wouldn’t have been like this. Even with her in the driver’s seat, it was Spike making her feel so good.

Her eyes snapped open at the moment she fell over, his name ripped from her as she bucked helplessly for several moments then collapsed against Spike’s chest. “Holy shit,” she said between heavy pants, her face buried in the crook of his neck.

“Uh huh. Buffy…” He thrust his hips, pointing out his still-rigid erection. “Please, baby…”

He sounded as if he were so much in need, Buffy couldn’t tell him no. Instead, she whispered against his neck, “Tell me what to do.”

“Bite my neck. Hard.”

Buffy frowned against his skin. The request seemed…odd. Not at all what she’d expected him to say. Still, if it was really what he wanted…

She sunk her teeth into his neck, and Spike roared, slamming his hips up so hard that Buffy’s eyes widened and she let out a squeak.

He came inside her, and she realized with a shiver the roar was in fact her name.

Suddenly, she was on her back with Spike pounding into her so hard she didn’t have a chance to wonder how he’d managed to get free.

*** *** ***


Please review.