Author's Chapter Notes:
many many thanks to I'm Bloody English who helped beat this chapter into submission...and did a brilliant job. you rock girl and I am so grateful

Thanks to Ariadne for the banner

Warning involves threesome sex..( Now you know why i needed IBE)
Tara was shaking, she had been warned what to expect but she was still nervous. Willow was kissing her and stroking her back, trying to calm her down. They looked up as Connor joined them and shut up the bed behind him. The wooden doors closing out the world and leaving just the three of them.

‘Just the witnesses left in the hall,’ he whispered, ‘the others have gone.’

Tara gulped. She knew she was silly to be so frightened, and Willow had introduced her to some of the pleasure of the bed, but to be faced with a man in such an obvious state of arousal was scary. She leaned into Willow slightly, reassured by the hands rubbing her back. The last few months had changed so much for her, but she was still the timid Saxon maiden that had arrived at this hall tonight for marriage. She was grateful for Helga’s quiet patience and explanations, but was still scared: what if she didn’t please Connor? Would he get rid of her?

Willow smiled over Tara’s shoulder to Connor and then pulled Tara into a deep passionate kiss, temporarily making her forget her fears.


Connor wrested off his shirt, leaving himself totally naked to his wives, the small oil lamp gave them just enough light to see each other with. Highly aroused at the intimated display of affection between the two women he’d just witnessed he reached forward and freed the tie around Tara’s neck, loosening it enough to slip the thin linen over her shoulder, allowing him to see her beautiful luscious breasts for the first time. Willow traced Tara’s pulse points with her tongue until he pulled her towards him to kiss her deeply, lifting her under-dress clear of her buttocks and over her head. The only one left with any clothes on at all was Tara so Willow lifted the blue linen off over Tara’s head gently, leaving all three of them naked.

Connor grasped Tara’s hand and pulled it to him, allowing her to explore his chest: she brushed her fingers against his flat nipples and rubbed them the way Willow liked and relaxed a little as he hissed in pleasure, eyes closing from the obvious enjoyment of her attentions.

Opening his eyes to look between the two sister-wives Connor parted his lips and mouthed silently ‘Who first?’ and Willow pointed at Tara, knowing if they left her to second the poor woman wouldn’t be in a fit state for what was about to happen. Willow stroked her hair as she felt Tara getting nervous again while Connor stretched Tara down on her back, allowing Willow to settle on her far side. Chastely he brushed his lips across Willow’s then knelt above Tara to begin peppering kisses her neck to the rise of her breasts.


Taking one pert nipple into his mouth , he suckled it into a hard, needy peek. While watching Willow do the same to its twin. Tara had her hands on his back, stroking his firm flesh all the way down to his buttocks and moaned her approval as he arched into her touch, his hard cock standing proud from his body and digging into her shapely belly.
Connor wondered just how beautiful she would look with that feminine shape swollen even more from his child and he couldn’t wait any longer. Kissing her tenderly, his tongue came out to glide and caress the seam of her lips begging for entrance. As she parted them to draw breath, he slipped inside enjoying her sweet taste as her tongue eagerly tangled with his. Connor had found his first entrance and welcome in her body. Willow heightened the sensations coursing through her husband and lover, stroking Connor’s firm backside with one hand while fondling first one then the other of Tara’s supple breasts. The shy Saxon now groaned with desire into Connor’s mouth as his hand traced its way lovingly down her side and between her legs. Using his knee to part her thighs and his fingers found her most secret of places to begin stroking her nubbin with his thumb feeling it swell beneath his ministrations. Sliding his first two fingers between her feminine folds, he was pleased to encounter her woman’s dew coating her sex thickly, allowing him to slide a single finger inside her tight channel, in search of the small, spongy bundle of nerves that would send her to paradise. When he came in contact with the unbroken membrane of her innocence he felt himself hardened even more if that were possible. Connor looking deep into Tara’s dark eyes he whispered his question

‘Ready?’

As she nodded, he removed his fingers from her to grasp his shaft and position himself at her moist entrance. His ragged breaths of anticipation matched her own as he gently nudged the head of his cock inside her silky, slick hole. He could feel Willow’s hands on his back and stilled for one second to look at his other wife now down on her knees staring at them both. She leaned in to give him a sound kiss then pulled away so he could turn his attention back to Tara.


Watching her face carefully for any sign of distress, he slowly inched a quarter of himself inside her, knowing his girth and length were beyond the average man . she was untried and so tight, the last thing he wanted was to hurt her. Gritting his teeth at the fist-like feel of her channel, it was incomparable to anything else and he fought hard against the instinct to simply begin thrusting wildly within her.

Willow caught Tara’s eye, and as she nodded her readiness, Willow placed her hands on Connor’s hips, and pushed firmly until he was fully seated inside Tara knowing it was best to make it quick.

Tara immediately winced from the pain as her maidenhead tore and squeezed her eyes shut to keep the tears threatening to spill at bay while Connor rested for a few moments, allowing her body time to adjust to his size. When at last she relaxed, her lids fluttered open to see a look of lust mingled with regret in her husband’s kind brown eyes over causing her discomfort. Smiling her reassurance to him as a single tear slid free, she rocked her hips experimentally, letting him know everything was all right. Her experience with Willow was pleasurable to be sure, but with a man, THIS man, she’d never felt this full, this replete. The sensations he evoked deep within her womb were intense and oh so fulfilling as they pulsed through every nerve of her core.
Wiping away the tear from her cheek with a gentle thumb, Connor dipped his head to capture her lips, letting his hips set the oldest rhythm known to man. It wasn’t long before she was writhing beneath him in ecstasy, meeting his thrusting hips and gasping from the pleasure he bestowed her. Every noise she made, the tiny mewls, the sighs of contentment and the pleas for ‘more’ enflamed his need. He could feel his climax nearing and when she suddenly clamped down on his throbbing member and screamed her orgasm into his mouth, he let go, spreading his seed within her ravenous womb while revelling in the feel of his own, long awaited release.


Connor collapsed on top of her, trying to support the bulk of his weight on his forearms. He nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck and watched as Willow was pleasured herself on Tara’s outstretched hand, desperately trying to bring herself closer and closer to bliss.He kissed Tara deeply and rolled off onto his back praying to Frey to restore his energy swiftly in order to please his first wife soon.

Before he could blink, Willow sat straight up and straddled his hips with her slender thighs, settling her drenched centre at the base of his sex. A sated Tara moved towards them while removing the white sheepskin from underneath her. It was stained with virgin’s blood as it should be, and she threw it she threw it out of the door towards the waiting women. Their jubilant shouts were suddenly closed off as the door shut back again, leaving the trio cocooned in the love they were sharing on this special night

Looking down at Connor, Willow told him

‘It’s not my first time Connor, you know that.’ She, too, was nervous about this, but she truly loved Connor, had for years and didn’t want to spoil this magical moment they had both waited so long for.

‘I know, but they won’t,’ he answered quietly, sitting up to kiss her lips. He withdrew a knife he’d hidden beneath the goose feather bed. He knew about the attack Willow had survived, and there was no way he was going to have his beloved first wife shamed on this day. He reached around Willow to make a shallow cut on the inside of his own thigh just deeply enough for the blood to make a stain to match the one on Tara’s sheepskin.
‘I remembered from all those years ago when you told us what had happened. Now we three are the only ones who will ever know that this wasn’t your first time. And if anyone says different, the three women out there can swear they saw the blood.’
Willow nodded gratefully and drew him into another kiss. It was the greatest kindness he could have shown.

Her flame red hair brushed his chest, setting his body on fire again. Tara seemed to have lost all her shyness as she kissed any part of his skin that she could reach. Her fingers went searching down between his body and Willow’s, finding his cock where it was hardening against Willow’s stomach. Wrapping her fingers around it, she pumped him up and down, squeezing him harder until he was solid once more, watching in fascination as her sister wife impaled herself on their husband’s erection.


Willow rode him slowly, feeling Tara’s fingers at the point where her body joined Connor’s, her fingers doing delicious things to magnify every sensation of their love making. She could feel her climax building swiftly, her inner walls rippling to constrict and milk his shaft. He grabbed her hips and thrust into her harshly, taking over the pace of their coupling as Tara removed her hand to watch them in awe.


Connor felt his own cock swelling anew inside her to bursting point, filling his beloved Willow with his life giving seed, a roar of satisfaction ripping from his throat.
Willow leaned forward to kiss him first and then Tara. His brown haired wife then snuggled into one side and Willow the other, both women pulling the blankets up around their shoulders. He reached below him and pulled out the second sheepskin, throwing it out to join the first.
Willow and Tara joined hands across Connor’s chest, their fingers interlinking, their heads cushioned on his shoulders, their thighs pinning him down.


He kissed each of their heads and allowed himself to drift off with the lingering knowledge that he was loved like no other man. If this was how William had felt with Buffy, he wondered how the Saxon had every brought himself to have left her. His heart went out to the man now an ocean away as well as his step mother.

In the early morning when they awoke Tara and Willow found the silver tortoise broaches waiting with the rest of their clothes, Connor’s step mother standing to one side.

‘A valuable gift, to replace the one he took from you last night.’ Buffy said formally and left the near empty hall to join the party outside.