Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey! It's Friday, so there you go, as promised!!!

As always, Im_bloody_English betas, I bow to her!

Thank all of you for reading, you make the chapters wanna write themselves:P Thanks even more to those of you who review; can't wait to find out whether you liked this chapter!

Oh! I posted the previous chapter on Monday, some of you may have missed it cause it's not my usual day (so if you haven't read a fight scene in this story, go check that out:P), I said then that I'll be posting Mondays and Fridays from now till X-mas, and I plan on making good on that:)!

Enjoy, XXX
As her lips caressed his, Will gave up all pretense of feeling dejected. His hands started roaming her body as if discovering her anew, running fevered paths all over her skin, rekindling desire that never seemed to fade for long. She was laughing in his mouth, a sound of pure joy, bliss, and he wanted to drown in her yet again. He knew he could never get enough of her sound, her scent, her touch.

Buffy felt as if the entire world had shrunk to a bubble containing only her and her lover. It would take an apocalypse... *no, not even that could do it* to pry her from his body. She felt complete for the first time ever and he hadn’t even entered her. Try as she might, she could no longer deny it – not to herself, at least – she was mad about the boy! *Oh, great, now I’m quoting Dinah Washington in my head. Corny much?* And she laughed because she could love, and it felt like she was being loved in return. Heck, he’d told her how he felt, though *not gonna win any ‘romantic gestures’ prize, what with the fucking and the horse, but still…* All thought abandoned her as his wandering fingers trailed up her thighs and under the hem of the dress, lifting it to her waist, his head nuzzling the inner side of her knee.

Will was gob smacked. He knew he was a right wanker for being awed over the fact she allowed his thumbs to touch her quim after their sex-capades just hours ago, but bloody hell… no underwear?!?! M’ girl is ready for me! And her scent let him know just how ready she really was. He couldn’t help but be drawn to the spring of what he was sure was the nectar of Gods, licking a trail up her leg, fingers spreading her to his gaze, zeroing in on her chalice of rapture… when he was stopped by the firm grip of two small hands on his shoulders.

“No, Will, don’t.” She tried to close her legs, but he stayed her.

Perplexed but desperate to sample her feminine delights, his hands not straying from her nether lips, but only momentarily pausing in their exploration, he begged, “Please? Want to taste you, luv. ”

“I… I don’t like it. I feel too vulnerable…” her voice tiny, yet screaming with insecurity.

“Please le’ me, Buffy… want to feel you on my tongue… smell so good.” He paused between phrases accentuating his words by caressing her outer lips with his forefinger, his eyes pleading for her to allow him that indulgence. “’F you don’ like it I’ll stop, I promise. Don’ you trust me, luv?”

She seemed to trust him whenever he was near and this time was no different as her body answered his question for her. Grip relaxing, she lay back, tension still evident but not enough to keep her from smiling at the way he licked his lips before tentatively reaching to replace his fingers with his tongue. She was ready to endure it so as not to hurt his pride and to sate his curiosity. She was set to pretend to like it, to stroke his ego no matter how he performed. She was not, however, at all prepared for… *unh, oooh*… the overwhelming sensation of heat and wetness that flooded between her thighs, making her back arch to start grinding her pelvis against the heavenly mouth devouring her, or for the tingles that spread to her womb by his growls of pleasure at her response. *Yep, calling him a ‘natural’ cannot begin to describe it… Oh. God.Yesss!*

For the third – or was it zillionth - time that night, Will felt like he was living a dream. He was wedged between her legs, tasting her honey, lapping at her core, her aroma enfolding him, making his head float. Blood thundered in his ears as he pushed his tongue inside her, never getting enough of her juices yet knowing he could do more to give her pleasure. Reluctantly, he withdrew his tongue, internally gloating at the sobbing sound that escaped her throat in the instant before he replaced it with two of his fingers and latched onto her clit, alternating between suckling and nibbling it for all he was worth.

Buffy was entranced. She reached her first climax when he pushed his fingers inside her needy slit, each of his strokes and nips drawing it out longer and longer until she felt she would never come down. And before she could, she came again as he whispered “‘need you. Now, Buffy!” and – standing up – drew her closer to him, lifting her ass off the edge of the bed while lowering his trunks and letting out his hefty shaft.

Will’s heart ached for her; even holding her so close as he was now, he still felt she was miles away. He longed to be one with her again, deep inside her, surrounded by all that was Buffy. He lined himself up and slipped inside her with one smooth stroke, hoping he hadn’t hurt her sore walls, but not being able to hold back either. He needed to bury himself within her depths, get lost and yet found. Be where he felt like he was home, like he belonged. After his first thrust, he held still for a while, allowing her to adjust, and relished her firm grasp to his manhood. He pulled down the straps of her dress, all but tearing the thin material, to bunch it around her waist and reveal her breasts to his hungry gaze. The hardened peaks taunted him to bend down and lick them, and before long he held one buttock in each of his hands and was moving in and out of her with as much self-discipline as his craving to have her allowed him.

Buffy, caught in the heated passion engulfing her, had forgotten how tender she was down there until his hard manhood had entered her. Again, she felt the almost unbearable stretching of her walls but was not in the least bothered by it. On the contrary, it heightened her pleasure as she wanted to be made to accommodate him, to be shaped to his size, to be his.

Will wanted to feel all of her, could not stand having the silken skin of her stomach, the creamy mounds of her breasts and her rosy nipples so far from his naked torso. He envied the air that had the luxury of caressing her golden form. Still holding onto her with one hand, he reached the other behind her back, pulling her up by the shoulders and lifting her flush against his body. He turned them to their sides, so that her back was to the wall next to the bed, and drew her legs around him, knocking a lamp off the bedside table in the process.

She clung to him, rocking against him, lifting and falling on his cock, nails digging in his shoulders for leverage, sighing and moaning in the crook of his neck as he nibbled on her earlobe.

Pushing and pulling against one another, clutching their bodies together, whispering sweet nasties, they sank into each other completely.

Will wanted nothing more than to shower her with promises of eternal love, pronouncements of his need and adoration. But while his heart sang for her response to his craving for her, he could not forget her lack of answer to his clumsy attempt to indicate his feelings for her the previous night. For now, he focused on her grip to his cock becoming tighter by the second, her thrusts more urgent and her internal walls fluttering madly around his pulsating length, before giving into his own need for gratification.

*OhmyGod, OhmyGod! OH.GOD*Coming Will!

His sigh of her name was for her ears only, so it made almost perfect sense that as she cried her release, punctuating both the ‘o’ and the ‘i’ in ‘coming’, someone just outside the door might have confused her scream for… “Come in, Will”

So Willow opened the bedroom door to do just that.




tbc.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please let me know what you think! XXX