Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, it’s Monday, so here is Chapter 12!
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it:P
I want to once again thank those of you who keep reading this fic, and most of all those who take the time to leave a review. You guys really make it all worthwhile.
Oh, and please join me in wishing my wonderful beta, Im_Bloody_English, to get well soon, cause there’s a flu bugging her!
XXX
Earlier that morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xander woke up, awkwardly aware that his boxers - as well as the sheet on which he slept – were kind of a wet, sticky mess.

He groaned at the thought of how Will was never gonna let him live it down. That is, until he realized the blond wouldn’t find out because he’d fallen asleep in Buffy’s bed last night. Any sense of inherent wrongness in that realization eluded him though, as – figuring he had enough time before his cousins were up to change the sheets and avoid embarrassment – he allowed his mind to drift to flashes of the erotic dream that led him to ejaculate while slumbering.

*Damnit!* His penis was growing hard again, part from reminiscing about the naughtiness that included a particular redhead in most of the scenes he was mentally replaying, and part from pure teenage hormones that regularly caught up to him in the morning *well, past noon, actually* hours. Before he could sneak his hand into his shorts to relieve himself, however, he heard noises in the kitchen downstairs, indicating – as everyone knew that Buffy was not a morning person – that Will was already up and about. The brunette decided to take his one-on-one time, or rather, five fingers on ‘the one’ time, straight to the shower. So he got out of bed,, dragging the bed covers and linen behind him on his way to the bathroom.

Rejuvenated, sated, and above all clean, he’d placed his ‘dirty’ laundry in the appropriate hamper to avoid major wiggage. After putting on his swim trunks, he rushed downstairs to pester the Brit about having another ‘Killer Instinct’ tournament. He handled the rejection to his game proposal the other youth gave him like a gentleman when instead, he was afforded the opportunity to call Willow and arrange to see her. He was confident his cousin hadn’t seen past his mock façade of disappointment to observe how much happier the alternative of spending time with his elementary school crush actually made him.

He was, of course, wrong!

Having dialed her cell phone number by heart, Xander was ecstatic when Willow picked up after the first ring. His ecstasy turned to bliss – the bliss that can only be experienced by teenagers in love – when she said she was already on her way to Buffy’s place, to surprise him with lunch. *Girlfriend and lunch! Life is of the good for the Xan-man*

“Oh! Oh!” Willow exclaimed. “This must be great minds thinking alike. Not that I consider myself a great mind or anything. Nope, no sir. Ordinary-mind-girl here, that’s me, er, maybe less. Uh… that doesn’t mean you aren’t a great mind. But then of course it would be ‘great mind, ordinary girl mind thinking alike’, so there goes that saying…”

He interrupted her rambling, beaming at the sweetness the girl exuded, even when at a loss for words or tumbling over them. God, she was adorable!

“Hey, Wills? Great mind it is! So, should I expect you around…”

The doorbell rang just then; a sound loud enough to make Buffy grouchy in the morning – especially when being repeatedly pressed for over five minutes –, but apparently not loud enough to register in the ears of two lovers fighting one floor above the noise.

“Hold on a sec Wills.” Xander walked to the door, phone still tucked between ear and shoulder. “Lemme see who that is!” He opened the door without checking through the peep-hole, and his grin from earlier threatened to split his face in two.

“It’s you!” He said into the mouthpiece, before throwing it on the couch and gathering his girlfriend into a bear-hug as his lips found hers.

Xander had spent the last few years laden with all the adolescent clumsiness his cousin seemed never to have been burdened with. Where Will’s moves were graceful and almost liquid, his were by default awkward and jerky, and that usually made him extremely self-conscious when in the presence of girls… especially girls he liked. Willow had unconsciously been up there as president of the ‘we-make-Xander-Harris-feel-ungainly-as-a-clown’ club, until her reaction to him almost running her over. That reaction, coupled with her pronouncement of him as her boyfriend, had promoted her to president of the exclusive club of ’girls-Xander-Harris-would-die-for’; the only other members being his cousins, Buffy and Dawn. That brought kissing her to the top of his list of priorities. Yes, that was placing the girl above lunch!

He didn’t even care that he almost crushed the bag of goodies she held between them!

The welcome peck he’d intended soon turned into major kissage, but to his honor –albeit with a lot of effort – the boy respectfully kept his hands from straying towards the firm breasts he vividly felt pushing against him. *No groping! Down boy!*

Willow was out of breath by the time she pushed him back with her free hand, blushing and dropping her gaze. That only made her face an even darker shade of red as she noticed the bulge in his pants that the grocery bag had prevented her from feeling. Quickly returning her eyes to his face she mumbled “Um… hey Xander, what’s up? …Um, not that something must be up… Or… Or that it would be wrong if something was…” She stopped her self and took a deep breath. “I mean, how are you?”

“Better now that you’re here! Come in, come in!” He sidestepped to free up the doorway, closed the door behind her as she stepped inside, and showed her the way to the kitchen where she left her bag on the counter.

Willow had her swimsuit on underneath her knee-long sundress, and as she desperately wanted to cool down, she proposed they go for a dive before having lunch. The boy found that to be a brilliant idea – although truth be told, anything that came out of her mouth was nothing but brilliant – and started up the stairs to call on Will and Buffy. He was stopped before he reached the fourth step, however, when Willow volunteered to go instead as she needed to freshen up - which in this case was Willow-talk for needing to spread copious amounts of sun-block on her face to avoid freckling without looking silly while the cream was absorbing.

Once she’d ‘freshened up’, Willow left the bathroom and went to look for Will in the boys’ room but didn’t find him there. Just as she was debating on whether or not to call out for him – she decided against it because of Buffy’s fame for sleeping in and the consequences befalling those who disrupted her siesta – she heard a noise coming from the master bedroom. It sounded like something crashing to the floor followed by a couple of moans.

*Xander said Will had to do something. Maybe Buffy needed him to help her move some furniture around?* Her normally inquisitive mind didn’t question the improbability of Buffy needing to move furniture in a room that was not her own. Especially in the morning and without coffee.

Walking up to the door anyway, she was just about to knock when she heard – or thought she did – the older girl call her in. So she opened the door to do just that… and was greeted by a site that rooted her to the spot, making her eyes owlish with disbelief, astonishment, and curiousness – yep, that’s the thing with inquisitive minds; they can decide to kick in at the most peculiar of times!

From where she stood she had little more than a side view of the lovers. *Xander’s cousins! Oh my GOD!!!* Buffy was pinned against the wall, legs wrapped around a sculptured ass, eyes closed, sweat trickling down her breasts, head thudding back, mouth agape in a silent ‘o’ with what looked to be a dress currently covering only her midriff. Will kept thrusting into her in an effort to prolong what was obviously a simultaneous orgasm, bunching the hanging material in one of his fists, the thumb of his other hand rubbing her clit while his muscular legs held up their combined weight as his mouth devoured the side of her neck.

Willow came back to herself only seconds before the blonde couple collapsed sideways onto the bed, still joined, and – thankfully unnoticed – back-stepped out of the room, quietly closing the door before she ran down the stairs.

She found her boyfriend in the kitchen, turning guiltily away from the bench on which she’d left the bag of delicacies she’d brought with her. In her baffled state of mind she failed to recognize his intention of grabbing a bite from one of the BLT baguettes she’d brought with her as the reason of his startled jump at hearing her walk into the kitchen. What she thought instead, was that he’d let her go upstairs knowing what the other two had been doing.

He could have warned her. He could have told her she might, *no. Would,* be walking in on the sex! Instead he’d just let her almost get caught ogling at his cousins humping! Was that his idea of funny? Trying to regain her calm, although fully aware the color of her cheeks matched that of her hair, she came to a complete stop about two feet away from him as he looked up to face her, an excuse for his gluttony already forming on his lips.

Her resolve-o face stopped him, and she was surprised at how cool her voice sounded when she asked:

“So, were Buffy and William together last time I was here?”



tbc.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please let me know what you think! XXX