Author's Chapter Notes:
Good morning everyone!

This is the smutty Chapter 15 I promised you. Please take a look at the warnings. There is slight mention of Buffy/other, but only in a broad sense and referring to the past. Further explanation for the warnings is at the author’s note at the end of the chapter, to avoid spoilers. Please take a look before reading if you’re skeptical about the warning!
Thank you all for reading and reviewing, and I’m sending another over-Atlantic hug to IBE, for being the treasure she is!!!
For those of you that won’t log in for the next update and my official X-mas wishes, Have a Very Merry Christmas!

Oh, and I’ll be posting a little Christmas one-off sometime this weekend, please take a look and let me know what you think!
Enjoy
XXX
From last chapter.........

She gasped out loud as she took in the black jeans, black top and red shirt – matching the colors of her outfit perfectly – the peroxide blond curls tamed into spikes with hair gel and the Doc Martins that replaced the sneakers he usually wore. Gazing at the stunning man before her, her heart sped up, mouth opening to pant while moisture pooled in her panties… before she noticed the denim jacket he was about to put on… and frowned. “That won’t do,” was all she said before running up the stairs and locking herself in the walk-in closet.



He would have none of that! That ponce William might have been crushed at her response, but Spike would not yield so easily. So he chased after her, quick as a flash.

“What the bloody fuck is your damage, woman?” he roared while Buffy stifled a snigger from the other side of the door as she kept rummaging through the closet in search of what she was looking for. She decided to wind him up a bit more. “Piss off Will.” *Er, Spike!* And oh yeah, was Spike ever H. O. T! Even more so than William. Sure, she drooled over William, but now that she had Spike? Well, she’d be lucky if she didn’t get rug-burn on her tongue from panting so heavily!!! “And by the way, can you actually say ‘bloody’ and ‘fuck’ in the same sentence? I mean, isn’t it the same thing?” she asked in an even voice.

He chuckled at her attempt to speak in British terms, but suddenly felt like he was being played. “You can if you’re cool enough to pull it off!” he quipped. “Now wha’s wrong?” His voice softened after seconds ticked by without her answering him, insecurities beginning to chip away at the macho exterior hiding them “Baby? Don’t you like the new look?”

He definitely knew he’d been played when the door was thrown open and he saw the mischief swimming in her twin hazel pools as she hid something behind her back.

“Nope!” she pouted, though her eyes were smiling. “I think it’s bloody awful-” she licked her bottom lip, trying to divert his attention from what she was saying. “-going to all that trouble and then bundling up in a denim jacket?” Bringing her hands where he could see them, she showed him the black duster she held. “This is much more Big Bad! It’s Dawn’s of course, but I bet it’ll look better on you.”

He managed not to show the relief that flooded through his system and instead, pulled her close for another one of those soul-baring kisses he seemed to excel at. *She’ll be the death of me!*

After mere seconds, she pulled back and pushing the duster into his hands, pouted. “Now look what you’ve done! I have to put my lipstick back on!”

“No need luv, ‘m gonna end up smearing it all over again!” He waggled his tongue lewdly at her. “Now le’s go!” Knowing he’d most probably sweat profusely under so many layers of clothing, he took off the button-up shirt before donning the leather coat that seemed tailor-made for him.

*Tha’s right, baby. The ‘Big Bad’ is in town now.* He smiled approvingly at his reflection in the full-length mirror before following her down the stairs and then out of the house where the others were waiting.

~~~*~~~

They were lucky enough to get the last unoccupied table as the Bronze was packed because ‘Dingoes ate my baby’ were playing that night.

“Fancy a drink, luv? Diet coke, right?” At her nod, he turned to Willow. “You Red? The same?” Xander opened his mouth to ask for a drink too. “No way, whelp, you’re coming with!”

“No, Xan, I’ll go!” Buffy jumped off her stool. She’d been wanting to get Spike alone ever since they left the house – she’d also been dreading being alone with Willow and having to talk to her about… *the mind blowing sex!* She smirked when she saw Spike mirroring her smile… and most likely her thoughts, too.

She hung on to his coat and trailed behind him through a sea of bodies swaying to the rhythm of the music blasting from the speakers. Someone suddenly bumped into her, causing her to lose her grasp on Spike’s leather sleeve. Stretching to look above the bobbing heads, she spotted him talking to the bartender. A female bar-tender! *Is he flirting with her? Oh, he is sooo dead if he is!* She tried to by-pass the lug of a man that somehow intercepted her, but he was unmovable. He was also her very first ex- *Is that ex-ex-ex? Cuz he is XXXL… not where it counted of course… Not that it counts anymore!*

“Riley!” she exclaimed and practically hurled herself in the arms of her first boyfriend ever, but only because she saw the blonde bimbo behind the bar blatantly flaunting her cleavage at her boyfriend.

Meanwhile, Spike put up with the chit’s incessant yammering while looking around, wondering what was keeping Buffy. She’d been behind him just a minute ago, and a part of him hoped she’d seen the incorrigible bint hitting on him and come to his rescue. *Not that she’d ever stand a chance compared to my girl!* But that’s when he saw his girl more or less climbing up a really big guy who seemed to be copping a feel. He growled, cutting the silly bird behind the bar off and stalked to where his love was making a spectacle of cooing all over a bull-necked guy whose eyes sported the intelligence of a corn fed Iowa boy! *Captain cardboard better watch ‘imself!*

He forcibly pulled the two apart and got in the other bloke’s face “Oi! Tha’s my girl you have your paws all over!” Another guy, standing next to them went to say something, but was stilled when Spike merely raised an eyebrow and flared his nostrils.

The brute was unfazed “I saw her first.” He grinned goofily.

He was about to come up with something really witty – well, either that or a punch in the nose – when Buffy decided it was time to make introductions. “Spike, this is my first boyfriend, Riley-”

Something in the way she intoned ‘first’ had him bristling.

“-Spike is my… houseguest.” She took a deep breath, ready to correct herself. “Actually we’re-”

She never finished saying the ‘dating’ part she intended to, as Spike finished her sentence his way. “Leaving!” he snarled and turned abruptly, dragging Buffy with him as he left the club.

She was miffed! No! She was pissed off! How dare he? Well she was partly to blame, but *who told him to flirt with that airhead anyway?* It wasn’t all her fault, right?

“That was rude. I didn’t even get my jacket. Willow and Xan will be worried!” She stopped walking, trying to make him face her, but he just strode on, never letting go of her hand and causing her to nearly lose her balance before she managed to match his pace again. “Ouch! Caveman much?” She frowned “Spike?” Annoyance gave way to trepidation as she saw his dark look. “Spike?”

“I’ll call the whelp when we get home.”

Letting out the breath she hadn’t realized she was holding, she thought *Home’s good. It’s safe.*

~~~*~~~

She didn’t feel safe, however, when as soon as they’d entered her house he pulled her into the kitchen and pinned her in against the table, his face set as if carved in stone – eyes hooded, brows knit –, and proceeded to devour her mouth in a way that was meant to convey not passion, but dominance, possession.

She surfaced for air, trying at the same time to calm him down “Spike, Riley and I-” She meant to say they’d been over for a very long time, that there was no way anything would ever happen between them again, but was cut short, gasping instead when he grabbed her shirt and ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere to roll all over the tiled floor.

She grasped his hands, and tilted her face to look into his eyes. “It’s you now, Will. Only you!” That seemed to somewhat melt the icy features of his face to be replaced by the gentle lover she’d come to know.

“Y’ know I woudn’ hurt you, right?” he asked, his sincerity and insecurity evident in the slight tremble of his voice. She nodded and he again seemed to become distant, at the same time pulling her hips upwards and pushing her to lie back on the table.

“You’re mine Buffy!” he leaned to whisper in her ear, right hand tugging at her nipple through her bra, lace rubbing against her sensitive flesh, enhancing the sensation and making her body tingle with anticipation. His left hand stole its way under her skirt, fingers twisting around her panties to rip them off in one violent yank. Finding her folds already soaked, he roughly pushed a finger inside while catching her bottom lip between his teeth. He swallowed her moan before pulling his upper body away from her and adding another digit inside her greedy slit.

“I hate that he’s touched you first,” he stated matter-of-factly while taking in the vision of her splayed and ready for his pleasure. She whimpered a pitiful ‘please’ in response, but he continued down the possessive road he’d chosen. “Have you ever begged him? Writhed underneath him like you do me?” His tone became more heated, more urgent as he unbuttoned his jeans and freed his already rock-hard cock. Without further preamble he removed his fingers and plunged inside her to the hilt. “Did he fuck you like I do, Buffy?”

She was incapable of answering him, only managing to exhale his name in pleasure. "Spike...”

“Tha’s right, baby, it’s Spike fucking your tight quim.” He rammed inside her again while applying pressure on her clit with the heel of his hand. “Did you like him fucking you?” After a few harsh thrusts, he took his hand away and withdrew from her almost all the way, leaving only the head of his member dipped in her scorching heat, his own ‘release’ the farthest thing from his mind.

“Did he make you scream Buffy?”

His gruff voice was bringing her closer to the edge despite the lack of friction where she needed it most. “N-no… only you,” she panted, then opened her eyes to stare him down, saying it again with all the conviction she possessed. “Only you!”

Both pleased and awed with her answer, he pushed back inside her and brought one of the fingers he’d soaked in her wetness to stroke her other, hidden crevice. “Did you let ‘im in here?” he asked as he slowly pushed the slick finger inside.

“No. No one has…ever… ever…” Her voice was barely audible as she was lost to the new sensation of having both his hard length and agile finger begin moving within her.

“He will never touch you again, will ‘e?” he added another finger, finding and overcoming the resistance of the tight ring of muscles to move the two in scissor-like fashion, widening the tight passage while pumping away inside her heavenly pussy in long, deep strokes.

Never!” she confirmed, louder now as her impending release crept up on her.

Sensing her nearness, he extracted himself from both her openings, ignoring her gasp as he left her empty. She reached up to him, but he caught her wrists in one of his hands and ordered her to look at him.

She was dazzled by the love evident in the eyes of the man who was laying claim to her body and shuddered at the same time from the dominance he displayed over her. “Yes,” she murmured obediently.

And again, he began rimming her second entrance, asking her in a tone husky with desire, “Will you let me be your first, Buffy?”

He was thrilled at her nod of permission and let go of her wrists to spread her legs wide, pushing her knees up until they framed her lovely breasts. Pulling on her hips so that her ass hung dangerously on the edge of the table, he grabbed his shaft – lubricated by her juices – and lined it up to her puckered hole. He gently nudged against her entrance, gritting his teeth, trying to remain in control as the head pushed past her most vulnerable area and felt her tighten around him.

“Relax, kitten. Not gonna hurt you. I’d never hurt my girl.” He dove in for a kiss, voraciously sucking on her plump lips, probing her mouth with his tongue until she sighed and sucked on it, massaging it with her own. When he finally sensed her relax, he inserted two fingers in her pussy and began massaging the nub above her folds with his thumb while pushing his erection a bit further inside her. His penetration was agonizingly slow, stopping every time she indicated discomfort until the entire length of him was sheathed in her snug tunnel. He held still, inwardly beseeching her for a sign that would allow him to start moving within her heat.

She forgot the initial pain at his intrusion as soon as all of him was seated inside her uncharted depths. His manhood, hands and lips were sending jolts of fire throughout her body, filling her completely, flooding her senses and short-circuiting her brain. She couldn’t bear the overload of sensations and yet she wanted more, so she began rocking her hips against him, one hand tangled in his locks now freed from gel and unruly as ever, nails of her other hand raking sharply down his shoulders and back.

Spike started matching her movements, letting her set the rhythm of their coupling, murmuring his love for her, licking and biting at her neck, sucking on her nipples after freeing them from their lacy confinement with his teeth until her motions became frantic with need.

Strengthening his grip on her hips, he began pounding into her at a frenzied pace. “Cum for me, luv, I wanna feel you milkin’ my prick, Buffy! So bloody tight… hot… so good. Let go for me, baby!” Rubbing her clit furiously, he felt her explode, squeezing him so hard he swore he saw stars while she screamed his name impossibly loud and he followed her to completion, roaring, “FUCK! BUFFY!!!!” as he shot thick streams of his seed inside her depths.

It took all of his self control not to crush her as his body went limp, his muscles feeling as sturdy as jell-o, but he wanted her to know what she meant to him. He leaned over her, balancing his weight on his elbows, seizing her luscious lips for one more kiss. This time it was tender, full of devotion, neither of them deepening it, just languidly caressing each other’s mouth instead. When they broke it off, he couldn’t help but jest in an effort to have her consciously confirm what she’d earlier promised him in the heat of the moment. “Guess that ought to erase any thoughts of you an’ the overgrown git getting’ together again, yeah?”

“Well it could have, but…” she hastened to finish her sentence seeing traces of William’s diffidence seeping in through Spike’s cool, “those thoughts haven’t existed since he and Parker started dating.” At his confused look she added “You know, the guy you almost zapped with your eyes when he tried to ease your jealousy back at the club…” she giggled as he lunged for her neck.

“Evil…” Bite “Wench!” Suck. Buffy never found out whether he was about to do something more, as Willow’s voice drifted to the room…

“Told you they were here, silly!”

…and an instant later, she emerged in the kitchen doorway!

“Oh! Oh!” She froze at the sight of the two lovers, unable to blink. “I did it again!”

“God!” Out of all the visible parts of her, Buffy covered her face. *Again? What are the chances?*

Spike, ever the eloquent one, summed the situation perfectly: “Bloody BUGGERIN’ FUCK!”



tbc.





A/N: This chapter has a warning for freaky/kinky cause it involves an… *coughs* alternate kind of penetration (which IMHO is neither, but I know there are people that are not into it) Despite things bein’ rough for a minute, nothing is non-con!
I also wanted to say that there’s phrase in here about ‘bloody’ and ‘fucking’, something similar to which I know I’ve read in a story over at BSV. I hope mine is far enough from that not to run a risk of being considered plagiarism (though if anyone can think of the story I’ll gladly mention it here); the truth is I’ve had that question since ’97 when I heard a bloke saying “This bloody fuck is bloody fucked” while entering a packed-up night club!

I hope you enjoyed, please let me know, the reception this chapter would have has been a source of anxiety all week! XXX