Author's Chapter Notes:
Almost forgot to update today *slaps self* Bad Sotia!

Guess time off from work screwed my internal clock, cuz I got up at 2pm!!!

Sorry for that, hope you like the update, thank you all for reading, and cookies to those who review!

As always extra thanks and cookies to Im_bloody_English for being incredible!!! I love you honey! (*tries to wrap this up to go read Guardian by Pyro63 and Omniscient by Darkrivertempest*)

Oh! Since next update will be in 10 days (Jan. 7th, sorry:-( But it will be Smutty!!!!) I wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

XXX
From last chapter.........

Buffy was considering it, but the other two seemed to have already weighed that option against the alternative and were grinning like loons, having already made up their minds. “Willow… you’re a genius.”

“That settles it then!” Spike grabbed his girl’s hand and rushed her upstairs before she could so much as say ‘goodnight’!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were laughing as they entered her room. Spike pulled her close, leaning in for a kiss but she pushed him away, a playful scowl on her face.

“There will be none of that, mister! First off, I’m still sore from… you know! And second, you-“ she poked him on the chest. Hard! “-haven’t apologized yet!”

He blanched. “Oh, luv, did I hurt you? I’m so sorry! I’m a bad, rude man.” He pulled her back into his embrace and started running the fingers of one hand through her hair while the other moved from her waist to cup her face gently. “’M so sorry for lashing out on you like that, Buffy. I was seein’ red.” He couldn’t look her in the eyes right now, truly feeling guilty over his jealous reaction.

“Oh, not that! Even with the soreness-” her tone was teasing. “-you can lash out at me like that-“ She raised an eyebrow. “-anytime you feel like it!”

Her leer was disturbingly similar to the ones he usually graced her with, and he cocked his head to one side while trying to figure out what she was talking about, with the apologizing and all. “Then what should I be sorry for, pet?”

“For the blonde bimbo you were flirting with at the Bronze.” She escaped him and ran to the bathroom, taking with her a pair of very un-sexy pj’s.

“I wasn’t flirting luv, the chit was practically throwing ‘erself at me. I was jus’ bein’ nice!“ he exclaimed indignantly.

“That’s not ‘I’m sorry’, now, is it?” her voice was saccharine sweet. “But don’t worry,” she called over her shoulder. “You’ll be sorry soon enough!” She giggled from the other side of the now closed door. When she reemerged, she didn’t even glance at him as he lay stretched out in bed, hands beneath his head, covers casually draped over the lower part of his – very naked – body. Seeing her playful attitude he realized she wasn’t really upset, so he showed no remorse whatsoever, smirking as he saw her sashay her way towards him. She hopped in bed, turned her back to him and muttered “Goodnight Spikey,” before he turned on his side, facing her and pulled her back against him to whisper in her ear “You sleep, pet, `m gonna play a little more!” His right hand stole underneath the top of her pajamas and stroked her stomach.


~~~*~~~


She let him make amends in the most pleasurable of ways, stroking her body, nibbling and sucking on the side of her neck, feathering the underside of her breasts with his knuckles, teasing and pinching her nipples, moving his hand south to gently caress her folds and massage her clit but mindful not to enter her tender channel. Orgasm overtook her again and again, but she bit her lip, never giving him the satisfaction of moaning his name and instead, just wriggled against his straining erection nestled between her buttocks to purposefully tease him, ignoring his whimpers when she knew his need for release became almost painful.

When she was fully sated, she turned into his arms and, pushing him on his back, kissed him full on the lips then nuzzled his neck as she whispered, “Almost forgiven.” Settling her head on his shoulder, she drifted off to sleep.

Spike was seriously tempted to ‘take care’ of himself. He could feel his blood pulsing unmercifully through his cock, his need for release excruciating. Still, he couldn’t bring himself to take matters into his own hands when the woman of his dreams was fast asleep in his arms. So he tried to relax, breathe slower, get his hormones under control. When that didn’t work, he stretched his free arm to retrieve his last smoke, lit it, took a couple of drags before giving up on the thought it would somehow help to get his mind off the throbbing member between his legs and crushed the cigarette out. He finally fell asleep about an hour before dawn, just minutes before a different Dawn, on the other side of the Atlantic, decided to call home.

“’Ello?” he answered groggily, having picked up the phone on instinct.

“Who are you?” a high pitched voice demanded. “Where’s Buffy?”

“Luv? Li’l sis is on the phone.” In his sleep-addled state of mind, Spike didn’t realize he’d answered Buffy’s phone as he passed her the cordless, till she jumped up and began stuttering after taking it from him.

“Dawnie? I-is something w-wrong?”

”Oh! I don’t know! I was only calling to tell you about this cute European guy I met, and whaddya know, a European guy just happens to answer our phone! And he called you ‘love’. And you are sooo sleeping! As in together! So spill!!!”

Spike could hear the girl screeching although Buffy held the phone to her ear, her back turned to him as she started to get out of bed.

“Emmm, it’s… my boyfriend-“ She couldn’t let her know it was Will. “-Spike!”

Overjoyed by her choice of words, Spike scooted to the end of the bed and tried to pull her back on it, but she swatted at his arms and scuttled to the bathroom, leaving the door ajar. *at leas’ she din’t close it! If she shut me outside this door one more time, I’d rip the bloody thin’ off its hinges!* He could only hear her part of the conversation, but it was enough to make him smile and let his mind roam over how he would welcome her back under the covers.

“He’s… about my age” Pause. Yes, of course he’s cute! Pause. “Nuh-uh! He sooo is hotter than anyone you may have met there!” Pause. “I might let you, but not today though!” Pause. “Dawn, it’s too early in the morning here, He probably went back to sleep already!” Pause. “I told you he’s-“ She covered the phone to ask out loud, “Spike? Are you still awake?”

Of course he was, but held his tongue.

“He’s sooo good, I mean… Wow!” Pause. “Oh, come on! You’re too old to still be pulling that ‘scarred-for-life’ crap!” Pause. “Oh, like you called to tell me how you and Paolo spent the night ’just talking’?!” Pause. “Come on! I wanna hear all about him. Start with how you two met!”

The rest of the conversation was lost to Spike as he finally gave in to the urge he’d had for hours and began stroking himself.

When Buffy walked out of the bathroom, she realized the talk with her sister must have been longer than she thought, cuz somewhere during that talk – and unbeknownst to her - Spike had found his sweet release and was now fast asleep once again, a sated smile on his face.

Thankful Buffy had a box of Kleenex on her nightstand, he was able to contain his spendings and throw it in the wastebasket before she came back to bed and spooned him from behind, holding him as close as she could while planting a kiss between his shoulder blades.


~~~*~~~


For the first time since the boys had come to stay with her, this morning she was the first person in the house to be awake. While she was showering, she had a wicked thought, and if Spike could read her mind, he would have shivered with delight! Oh yeah, she had plans for today … something ‘extra’ special


~~~*~~~


Spike woke up well after noon… to an empty bed. He hated it and was about to start calling out for Buffy, *not like people ‘ere don’ know we’re shaggin’* but the note he saw on her pillow stopped him.


Breakfast is ready in the kitchen. Had to take care
of some stuff. Probably won’t be home till the stores
are closed. Keep yourself busy (don’t wear that body
out though ;-) ),

Love, B.
PS. Make sure X. and W. have left by the time I get back…


He didn’t know if it was the simple ‘love, B.’ or the anticipation her last phrase had created in him that exited him the most. Well, actually he knew! *‘Love’! Love!!!*, But it was a close call as he wondered what she was up to that would keep her out all day.


~~~*~~~


Spike followed her suggestion and kept himself busy. He made the bed, had breakfast, washed his mug and the one Buffy had left in the kitchen sink and tidied up the living room. He’d also called his dad to let him know everything was alright. Rupert Giles had not commented on the fact that it was really late in the UK, instead focusing on how happy his son sounded, and inwardly congratulating himself on a couple of decisions he’d recently made.

Spike hung up soon enough after having had Anya – who snatched the phone from her husband – disturbingly enough, wish him a ‘cherry-popping experience’. Deciding that his cousin had slept enough, he went barging into the room they were supposed to be sharing to wake him up. He held in the holler he was preparing to get the bigger boy out of bed with when he saw him cuddled up with Willow in his arms, both still dressed and smiling in their sleep.

*Too young to know love, my arse! The big git is head over heels!* He went back out of the room, closed the door and knocked, as if he’d just gotten there.

“Whelp? You awake? Wanna go for a swim?” He heard someone gasp, and then Willow’s panicked voice.

“Oh my God! We overslept! My mom is going to kill me! Xander! Get up! You have to drive me and… and help me find an excuse!” The sound of feet rushing about, and then a slap made it to Spike’s ears and he suppressed a chuckle while opening the door just a sliver.

“Red, you decent? C’n I come in?”

“Yeah, Spike, come in and help me get mister Sleepy-head out of bed!”

“Buffy’s brought jelly-centered donuts for breakfast, Whelp…” Spike sing-songed the last four words of his lie and was rewarded by his cousin opening his eyes a smidge.

“Better get up, your bird’s in distress-” Spike urged him while Willow stood hovering over her boyfriend’s head, hands planted on her hips in a very ominous pose, “-and she’s lookin’ mighty scary!”

Lazily, the dark haired boy sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed, running his hand through his hair and trying to blink the sleep away from his droopy eyelids. “I’ll drive you. Relax, we’ll say Buffy wasn’t feeling well and, us being useless males, you stayed to make sure she was OK.”

“And why didn’t I call?” She was looking at him as he got up and began putting his shoes on, tapping her foot on the floor as if it was somehow his fault.

“We’ll figure it out baby, come on.” He took her elbow and let her lead the way, while shrugging to his cousin who wore his smirk and had both eyebrows raised in amusement.

“I’ll be right back, Will, and you’d better be telling the truth about those donuts.”

Spike didn’t bother correcting the name Xander called him by, just wiggled his fingers in a ‘goodbye’ gesture and called out “Be seein’ you, Red” to the girl that was already rushing down the stairs.


~~~*~~~


Willow’s worrying was for nothing. Mrs. Rosenberg, her ever-busy mom, didn’t even notice her daughter hadn’t been home all night and assumed she’d just gone out when she didn’t show up for lunch.

When Willow and Xander reluctantly rung the doorbell, Mrs. Rosenberg asked if she’d forgotten something that morning, and luckily, Willow caught on to what her mother must have thought. So she immediately launched into her speech about how Buffy was willing to have her stay at her house and watch over her while her parents went out of town. “If that’s OK with you and dad, of course” Her mom had been almost too eager to agree. After all, she’d have too much on her mind to worry about what her teenage daughter would be doing once she and her husband were busy digging at the excavation site!

The couple giddily returned to the Summers’ house where they spent the day with Spike, swimming, playing, laughing, and then… hastily leaving when the blond saw it was almost eight o’clock and practically threw them out, ordering them to ‘Have a sleepover at Red’s.’






tbc.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please let me know if you liked it!!!