Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi all!
I hope 2008 got off on a great start for all of you and that it only keeps getting better!
I missed you guys, and I hope you missed me too and will enjoy this! The general idea for this chapter had been on my mind for a while, but I couldn’t figure out the specifics… Thankfully, Im_bloody_English stepped in and salvaged it! She gave me most of the... physical interaction and parts of the dialog. I just had to embellish on it! I wanted to give full credit for this to her, but the lady drives a hard bargain and made me split it 50-50. Thank you IBE, luv ya lots!
I also wanna thank two lovely ladies and brilliant writers, Katkin and Darkrivertempest, who have thrown an exciting idea about another fic my way… I hope I do it justice when I actually write it. Meanwhile, check out their stories, they are great!
Please let me know what you thought of this, next chapter is coming next Monday

XXX

As for the freaky/kinky warning, its really light stuff, please see AN at the end if you don't trust me! :-P
From last chapter.........


Breakfast is ready in the kitchen. Had to take care
of some stuff. Probably won’t be home till the stores
are closed. Keep yourself busy (don’t wear that body
out though ;-) ),

Love, B.
PS. Make sure X. and W. have left by the time I get back…



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Spike had just gotten out of the shower – after seriously considering having himself a wank while in there – and wrapped a fluffy towel around his hips when he heard the key twisting in the downstairs lock. *This chit has me developin’ supernatural hearin’ just to keep track of ‘er!* He tucked his tongue behind his teeth, took off the towel, threw it over his shoulder in one smooth move, and began descending the stairs to welcome her, his already hard cock leading the way.

Buffy didn’t even look up from the loaded bag she was going through as his velvet voice drifted down the staircase, calling her name in the most seductive of ways.

“No need to come down here, Spike. I’ll be right up.”

He kept nearing her, curiosity driving him almost as much as lust at how she looked. She had her hair done differently, new silvery highlights streaking the locks currently held tightly back in a severe chignon.

“So, what d’ you have there, pet? `S that the reason you abandoned me for the whole day?”

Buffy almost forgot about her carefully laid plans for the evening at the sight of his curvy lower lip pushed out in that irresistible pout. She realized she was staring, the tip of her tongue wetting her own lips in anticipation, and had to shake herself out of the lusty haze his proximity, let alone nudity *and is he ever not hard* had instantly immersed her into.

“You’ll find out soon enough. Now, go upstairs and wait in your room for me to call you. And do not even think of sneaking a peek!”

“Go an’ wait in my room?” Both his eyebrows shot up, this sounded too… parental. “Luv, is something wrong?”

“Something will be if you don’t get that scrumptious ass of yours up there pronto!”

*Alright! nothin’ parental ‘bout that mate!* He did as he was told, erection only slightly less proud on his way up than it had been moments ago.

Buffy ran upstairs and locked herself in her room as soon as she was sure he was out of sight and began emptying the goodies she’d bought for the evening onto the bed. Having arranged everything out to her liking, she quickly changed into the outfit she’d bought having Spike in mind, turned off the lights and opened the door.

“Spike, can you hear me?”

“Yeah pet, can I… come now?”

The double meaning of his question didn’t escape her, and she smirked.

*Not for a while* She stifled a giggle. “In a minute, I want you to be outside the door, no clothes on. And you have to use what I left for you on the doorknob to cover your eyes!”

~~~*~~~

He was intrigued as he stood naked and blindfolded with the silken black scarf outside her door, waiting to be let in. Anticipation making his cock hard once more at whatever delights his girl had in mind.

Buffy took a deep breath then opened the door. She stood there looking at him for what felt like an eternity and still not long enough, absorbing every little detail about his body. She longed to taste his lips, kiss the hollow of his neck, lick her way over his broad chest, run her fingers down his ribbed abdomen and then… But that would all have to wait until she’d taught him a lesson… one about how he belonged to her and only her.

“Buffy?” His demeanor was cocky as ever, eyebrow showing above the blindfold, as endless possible scenarios of naughtiness passed through his mind.

Wordlessly, she took his hand and led him to the bed, turning him so that the back of his knees touched the end.

“Lie down and move up,” she ordered him then proceeded to light the candles she’d placed in front of the mirror while he obeyed her.

He could hear her moving about the room, heard the flicker of a lighter then the sounds of her footsteps nearing him before coming to a halt… and that’s when he felt her hot breath caressing his ear, causing him to shudder at her question.

“Do you trust me?”

“Always.”

“Good, because I want you to lay still and not say a word while I get you prepared for some… fun. Will you do that for me baby?” The nail of her forefinger running down the side of his neck made him shiver as he nodded. After she deprived him of her touch, the next thing he heard was the rustling of metal on metal.

Buffy ghosted her fingers down the length of his left arm, taking hold of his hand and relishing the lack of resistance as she closed the free end of one of the handcuffs she’d attached to the metal frame of the bed around his wrist. She repeated her actions with his right wrist and proceeded to restrain his legs in the same manner, spreading them wide, leaving him open and oh so vulnerable for her plans. She felt him tense as her hands glided down his inner thighs to the back of his knees while positioning him, but he relaxed immediately and let her do as she pleased.

He felt her lips on his for the briefest of moments before she took off his blindfold and stood back. His breath was caught in his throat at he beheld the sight of her. *A bloody Goddess is what she is!* She stood there to his side, dressed in a short pin-striped skirt and a matching jacket that barely covered her navel. The plunging neckline showed enough cleavage to reveal the lack of a top or bra underneath it. Her long legs were encased in sheer, thigh-hi stockings, the lacy, elastic tops of them showing just beneath the hem of her skirt. And the spike-heeled pumps she wore made her luscious legs seem impossibly long. The look was completed by a pair of glasses riding low on her adorable nose while she rhythmically tapped an aluminum ruler on the palm of her hand.

“Luv, you look… look… ravishing!” The leer that began forming on his mouth was cut short when she grazed the cold metal edge of the ruler over his nipple and a hiss escaped him instead.

“I didn’t give you permission to speak, Mr. Giles. You are only to speak when spoken to.”

Buffy kept talking as she circled the lower part of the bed “It’s come to my attention that you seem to think it’s OK to flirt with any floozy that flaunts herself at you.”

“Pet I-” She cut his refusal short by lightly tapping the ruler on his chest and he tensed again.

“AH-ah-ah… remember, you do not speak until I say you can. It’s a simple enough rule, Mr. Giles; do not make me repeat myself!”

His eyes were hooded, lust blazing in their depths as he provoked her “And if I do?”

“Oh, I almost hope you will! You see, that will give me even more reason to punish you.” She ran the sharp edge of the ruler up his inner thigh, letting it come into contact with his scrotum.

“So, did you enjoy the attention that bimbo was showering you with?” She raised an eyebrow and he shook his head as he raised his hips when her fingernails replaced the ruler which she dropped to the floor.

“Did you want to fuck her, Mr. Giles? Did you think she could make you cum like I do? Or maybe you just wanted to feel a different pussy. Is that it? Did you decide you don’t want to be stuck with fucking just one woman when there are so many others out there to sample?”

He could sense the shift of her tone from playful to insecure and ventured a verbal answer *She did ask me a question, so `s not against her soddin’ rule to answer!* “`D never want another, Buffy!”

The calmness in his voice and his body’s avid responsiveness to her feathery touches along with the visuals she provided him assured her of the truth in his statement. Still, she didn’t cease her teasing, as she moved beside him.

“Buffy, please…” He looked pleadingly into her eyes, but she held a finger to his lips before talking again.

“Did you think she’d be able to suck your cock like I do? Take it all the way down her throat like this?” She got on the bed and kneeled between his outstretched legs to deep-throat him in one, smooth downward stroke of her mouth. She withdrew after only a couple of pulls, causing a whimper from deep inside his throat as she started licking, sucking up and down his length and nipping at his balls, making it hurt in way that only added to his pleasure.

Buffy pulled up, causing Spike to roar in frustration as she denied him the hot suction of her mouth to ask, “Do you think she’d swallow your cum? Like I want to right now?” Then she lowered her mouth, taking his full, thick length all the way in again and sucked him to a frenzy.

This time he was too close to completion to remain silent when she abandoned him again. “Bloody hell, Buffy! Show a bloke some mercy!”

*I’ll show you something alright* She cocked her head to one side, as if contemplating whether to punish him for his disobedience, before deciding to ignore it. “You know what, I changed my mind. I don’t think I feel like doing that anymore.” She stood up on the bed and stepped over his legs, one high heel now on each side of his hips. She started bending her knees, lowering her pelvis towards his and he simultaneously prayed his cock would stand at a right angle, so that she would impale her self on it, and thank any and all Gods above when he would finally be allowed to feel her scorching heat around his throbbing length.

He realized he’d been hasty in his gratitude towards the deities as her core settled along the length of his shaft, but instead of positioning it so as to sink down on him she slid up his body, raising her skirt above her hips to reveal her newly waxed pussy.

His cock jumped when his eyes met her naked, glistening mound, so bare and smooth. His perusal continued down to her thighs where the lace of her stockings all but framed her quim. He envied the frilly bits for being so close to where he longed to be buried. The sight of her waxed pussy added to the sensory overload already caused by the scent of her arousal and the feel of her juices as she glided her folds up along his length.

“I think I’d rather you swallow my cum instead.” And with that statement, she positioned her pussy over his mouth and ground against him, riding his mouth, feeling him devouring her, sucking on her clit, plunging his tongue inside her core, nibbling on her folds until she came hard, convulsing and grasping on the same bars to which his hands were cuffed.

When she regained command over her lower body, she pulled away, sliding down his body and taking in the sight of him lapping her juices that smeared his lips and chin. She had to fight the urge to let him loose so he could pound her into the mattress, but instead, she reached over to the nightstand to retrieve something ‘special’ she’d purchased that afternoon, determined to stick to her plan and further torture him.

Spike was too dazed by his desperate need to shag her into oblivion to see through her ploy as she straddled his thighs, pumping him with her free hand. When he threw his head back, sure that he’d be allowed to find his release, he felt her snap something around the base of his cock and balls before she began sliding her pussy over his shaft. *Li’l minx bought cock rings. Bloody hell!* Oh, he knew what they were for, he wasn’t that naïve. His sex kitten intended to keep him hard for however long she chose. Feeling her slick heat as she rode him and not be allowed to enter her, he thrust his hips upwards in a desperate entreaty for entrance.

“Do you feel how wet I am for you, don’t you wish you could fuck me right now, feel how tight and warm my pussy would be if you were inside me… would you like that?“ Buffy heard herself ask him and was amazed at the sultry tone of her own voice.

“Yes, please, Buffy. Please!” He didn’t mind that he was being made to beg, sounding like a baby. He was beyond desperate to be inside her.

“I’d like that, too.”

Her moves became harder, faster, still not letting him in as her clit rubbed vigorously on his pulsating member, causing him to moan and groan. He longed for his hands to be free so that he could grip her hips and guide himself within her depths to fuck her harshly.

When she came again he almost cried with misery.

She got up, proceeded to drag a chair to the baseboard of the bed and sitting on it spread eagled, feet perched on the mattress, allowed him a perfect view of her pink nether lips, juices dripping and nub swollen.

Slowly, she unbuttoned her jacket, throwing the garment behind her and confirmed his earlier suspicions as the milky, rose tipped mounds were bared to his hungry gaze. She saw what his eyes seemed riveted by, and cupped her breasts, her thumbs rubbing and pinching her nipples.

“God , I’m so hot right now… wanna get fucked so good and hard.” She gave him a dirty look. “It’s a shame you were such a naughty boy the other night and that you won’t be the one fucking me. Bad boys need to be taught a lesson, so consider this tough love, baby.” His eyes burned with lust when her left hand spread the petals of her sex apart so she could massage her clit while her other palm kneaded her breasts. She stopped her ministrations long enough to pull the pins holding her hair up and shook her long locks free, the golden tresses framing her face while it contorted in ecstasy.

Spike was trembling with need, writhing on the bed, pulling against his restrains, growling, threatening and begging to be permitted to have her, but she ignored him. He almost passed out when she momentarily got up and fetched a huge dildo from a drawer. “Allow me to introduce you to Mr. Gordo, Mr. Giles.” Her lips curled into a devilish grin. “Ya wanna know the reason why a dildo is better than a man? Because it never says no, always stays hard and doesn’t flirt with other women.” *Well… that’s why it’s better than other men You’ve got at least two out of three over it!!*

She winked and he wanted to throttle her… love her… ravage and worship her... He craved to take her hard and put that dildo to shame! But it still wasn’t his turn. He stared disbelievingly at her small hand pushing his replacement inside her moist channel. It hurt him physically to see it give her the pleasure she denied him to provide her with, to hear her cooing and mewling and to know those sounds weren’t caused by him. He watched with envy and rage as she pumped the rubber phallus in and out of her hot channel faster and faster until…

The orgasm that overtook her was the strongest one yet as she screamed out her pleasure. Her hips bucked in the chair, legs trembling and breasts heaving in desperate attempt to calm her ragged breathing after wailing out her release. Coming down from her ecstasy, she noticed he was no longer looking at her. His head was thrown back; eyes screwed shut, breath wheezing, hands fisted around the bars, his knuckles white from strain.

She cocked an eyebrow as she stood and approached him, bringing her cum-soaked fingers to his mouth. “Now eat up like a good boy.”

He felt almost grateful for having her taste back on his tongue; licking each of her fingers clean, then sucking on their tips.

“Have you learned your lesson, Mr. Giles?”

He nodded vigorously “Yes, Buffy… Please…” his voice was no more than a hoarse whisper.

“Are you ever going to flirt with another woman again?”

“No! No luv, never! I promise, I-I swear. Please!”

“Please what Mr. Giles? What do you want?”

“I want to fuck you Buffy, please!”

He remained perfectly still until she took the cuffs off all of his limbs and removed the cock rings from his raging hard-on. When she turned around to put it back on the night stand, she was startled by the feel of strong arms wrapping around her waist.

He threw her face down on the bed, ass and legs hanging off the edge and thrust inside her to the hilt, hard, while his hand stole down to pinch her clit. He bit down on her neck and then sucked, running his tongue over the reddened spot. “I love you, Buffy! With all my heart, my soul… I love you, only you.”

She reached back to grab the nape of his neck and turned to give him a deep kiss, slow and languorous, despite the intensity of their coupling. Their orgasm was almost simultaneous as he spent himself inside her at the sound of her ‘I love you too, William. So much’, and she followed right after she felt his seed spill inside her womb.

They only shifted enough to get the bottom halves of their bodies on the bed, Spike still embedded in her as he turned them on their sides, neither wanting to lose their connection even in sleep. Just before she succumbed to her exhaustion, she heard him whisper against her hair, “Say it again.”

“I love you!” And she smiled when he sighed in relief and held her even tighter.

Soon the only sound in the room was that of their breaths being drawn in and out in perfect harmony.



tbc.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A/N Nothing really freaky/kinky here, just some very light bondage… as a teaching technique *chuckles*