Author's Chapter Notes:
I decided to post another two chapters now and then start the weekly posting. As this story will be a romance, there will be a tiny bit of angst, that I swear will not got further that one chapter whenever it may show its ugly head! I'm mostly a fluffy Spuffy gal!

Although the overall fic is rather AO, the beginning chapters are NC -17 at most. There will be graphic sex -which is expected, I believe- lots of it (as well as some freaky/kinky, hence the warnings at the beginning), but not just yet!


Hope you like it!
“See something you like?”

*Ohhh, yeah I do!!!* was the answer that wanted to jump out of her lips, but was fortunately cut off by a much more reasonable

“Actually… yeah; I see two guys that will become my servants and grovel if they wanna be fed and taken out even once during their stay at chéz Buffy”, she smirked but kept her tone light. “Now grab your stuff and come in, I’ll show where you’ll be staying”.

She didn’t even lift a finger to help them with their bags, but as she turned towards the living room Will called out:
“What? Don’t we get a hug and a welcoming kiss? You haven’t seen us in ages luv!”

Buffy stopped in her tracks before turning towards him with a honey-dripping smile.
“I thought you were in a hurry to get to the pool luv! ‘Sides, I see Xander almost every day, and I didn’t think boys your age appreciated being hugged by old dames, such as myself!” She almost giggled at the crestfallen look on his face when she said the word ‘boys’, but he recovered almost instantly, giving her a brilliant smile and crossed the threshold, bags at hand and Xander close behind him.
“Right you are, ‘preciate the consideration!”

Buffy bristled at his comment, but she had already turned her back to him, so he didn’t get the chance to see how his remark had affected her. She kept going and climbed the stairs leading the way to the room she usually shared with her sister.
“Here we are guys, I’ve commandeered my parents’ bedroom for the summer, so this is all yours. I haven’t had the chance to change the sheets on my bed” she indicated, showing the bed she had minutes ago reluctantly left, “but Dawn’s are clean, and I’ll change those later”.

Will seemed not to be listening to her, as he put his bags on her bed and started pulling of his blouse.
“’ll that be all?” he asked having divested himself of the article of clothing and popped the top button of his jeans.

“No” Buffy said, struggling to keep her eyes anywhere but at the bulge she had spotted at the front of his trousers. ”Actually there are some ground rules I’d like to discuss with you before we get wet… I mean in the pool, with the water…” she stopped herself before she digressed further.

“I will be doing the cooking, you can choose what you wanna eat and tell me beforehand, so I can make the preparations. I will also be doing the house-keeping, but I won’t be cleaning your messes, so you ‘re gonna have to be cleaning after yourselves. Oh! And I don’t do dishes and iron. Dishes are non-negotiable, you do them! Ironing I can go without, but if you only like crisp clothes you’ll have to do them yourselves. Other than that, there will be no smoking indoors…” at that she looked pointedly at Xander, who often bummed her cigarettes, but it was Will who sighed in frustration, “but you can smoke around the pool or anywhere else. I’m not telling. How we spend our evenings will be decided by all of us together. Neither of you can leave the house alone…” she kept on, shaking her forefinger with each statement “anything else we figure out on the way”. She was pleased with herself. She had sounded self-assured, and hadn’t let Will’s muscled chest make her stray from her original trail of thought!

“Bossy bint” the latter muttered under his breath, before adding –louder this time- “Can we hit the water now… mum?” He pointedly looked at his hand, now popping the second button.

Buffy refused to overtly follow his look –although she did steal a peek- before she turned on her heel and left their room throwing an “I’ll go get my swimming suite” over her shoulder.

The limited space of her bedroom would be further constricted if her and her sister’s clothes were to be stored in it, so the girls had a sort of walk-in closet across the hall. Truth be told, the ‘closet’ initially was to be a second bedroom, but despite their constant bickering, the sisters didn’t want to not share quarters, so Joyce had convinced Hank that a closet it should be.

Buffy walked in, pulling the door shut behind her, and starter rummaging through drawers to find her favorite red bathing suite. It was a one-piece, but there was nothing modest about the way it pushed her breasts up and towards one another. It was cut high on the hips, and the sides were open, giving it the effect of a bikini, the two parts of which were held together by a strip of fabric in the middle… in the front that is, cause the back was exactly like that of a bikini.
Having finally dug it up under heaps of her sister’s clothes that should have been hang –but never where, when it was up to Dawn to do so- she put it on and looked at herself in the mirror.

She looked good and she knew it. What she didn’t know was why she had gone to the trouble of finding that swim-suite instead of settling for the black two-piece one she usually wore when she was going swimming with family or friends.

She came out of the closet just when the door across from her opened to reveal Xander’s prominent stomach leading the way, followed by the rest of him. Will couldn’t be seen behind her cousin. She soon realized it was because he wanted to make an entrance… or an exit, as the case was. When Xander had completely cleared the doorway, Will leaned on the doorframe, his eyes sporting a look of disinterest as he stretched his arms in front of him, looking at them and down his naked torso, while flexing his muscles.

“Looks like I have to work on my ta…” His eyes had been shifting towards her as he was finishing his sentence, but his voice trailed off when he took in the vision in front of him.

It was her turn to put on a show.
“What? See anything that you like?” She asked with a smirk she had copied from him, or at least Xander would have sworn she had.

She turned around and led the way to the swimming pool, never once looking back at the way –she was sure- Will was ogling her swaying backside… never once! But she did catch the look on his face reflecting on the sliding doors leading to the pool, and what she saw there made her breath hitch, and the seat of her swimming suit wet, before she ever jumped in the water.






tbc.