Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter had me stuck for a while.
Thankfully, other than my brilliant beta, Im_bloody_English, the wonderful Katkin stepped in and strategically added some phrases to what I’d written that kicked my muse back into gear! Thank you both ladies, you rock!
A big ‘thank you’ to Darkrivertempest for being awesome and I hope she updates soon cuz I desperately need a fix of both her WIPs!
This banner was made for Quiet Summer by darlaslilgirl, over on lj, without me even asking, and for that I’m more than grateful!
I’m also grateful to all of you who read QS and especially to those of you who review! It makes my muse happy (and me a spectacle when I bounce and giggle at the office, but I can definitely live with that!!! lol)
Finally, I posted a little one-off today, called Resolutions are for Suckers. I will also be posting the first of three or four parts of a PWith very little P, that a great reader and reviewer requested, some time this week. Please take a look and let me know what you think!
XXX
Spike’s eyebrow took about as much time to heal as Buffy’s period lasted.

The four days they had to wait before they made love again were putting a strain on both blonds, although – and he would die before admitting it – Spike was almost as frustrated about not being able to employ one of his trademark facial expressions as about not having Buffy panting underneath him… her heat scorching him, her fingers raking his back, her ankles locked under his buttocks, her hips bucking against him… *OK, so the bloody eyebrow bein’ patched up has nothin’ on not makin’ love to Buffy!*

He threw an arm over his eyes, as he lay alone in the double bed, still sensing her body heat in the sheets. The air around him smelt like vanilla as he inhaled deeply, trying to absorb as much of her scent as possible. His nostrils flared and he felt his already hard cock throbbing even more. He only considered bringing himself off for a moment, the hand not shielding his eyes from the few rays of sun stubborn enough to brave the heavy curtains, wrapping itself around his shaft, pulling once… twice…

He threw the covers off his naked body and jumped to his feet. *She’s off the rag since las’ night! No reason for ‘er to be usin’ the downstairs shower… alone!*

Taking the stairs two at a time he rushed to the ground floor of the house, taking a sharp left turn when he reached the landing.

He was soon outside the bathroom door, playing the odds of it being locked in his head *Far as she knows I’ve no reason to come after ’er* With a mental shrug he tried the door handle *’Least I know where the power drill is now!* It opened to reveal the backside of Buffy shaving her legs. Bent over!

Ever since the guys had first come to the house Buffy had been mentioning she had to replace the shower curtain. Just this past week, on a day Xander and Willow had come by the house early in the afternoon, their cousin had a shower there and left the whole place a mess, causing Buffy to throw a fit! Spike had offered to go buy a new one for her, but right after the other couple left one thing led to another… and the other led to sex, as per usual. Mind-blowing orgasms had driven the issue from both the blonds’ minds until now, when Spike was so grateful for the lack of anything distorting his view of the perfect golden curve of Buffy’s buttocks as she leaned over her outstretched right leg, balancing her weight on her left one.

The water spray aimed a little to the side, a few runaway droplets cascading down her back, she smoothly ran the razor over her shin in a couple of small, straight lines revealing smooth skin under the foamy lather. As she stretched her arm to rinse the blade under the running water the side of her breast and a sliver of a nipple showed jiggling from beneath her armpit. Spike could no longer resist the sight of the goddess in front of him; damp hair to one side of her neck, leaving the other side bare but for some trickles of water caressing it, round shoulders glistening with a glowing tint, muscles in her back tense, intoning her slender waist and leading to the perfect globes of her magnificent ass.

Spike lunged at her, wrapping an arm around her waist, the other snaking under her outstretched arm and over her breasts, hand cupping her chin, pulling her flush against him.

She didn’t even flinch, and he knew she’d heard – or sensed – him the moment he walked through the door.

“I missed you, luv” his voice gruff in her ear, sending tingles down her spine while his cock nestled between her buttocks, drops of precum adding to the moisture between her legs.

Still, she feigned indifference. “Spike! I have to shave my legs and my… you know! Didn’t have time to have a wax!”

*Minx! Two can play that game!* “By all means then, let me help you, kitten!” he purred, his tongue briefly touching the shell of her ear. Letting go of her upper body he covered her hand that held the razor with his, bending them both forward so that he could mimic her earlier movements. He moved his hips so that his shaft found the apex of her thighs and rubbed ever so slightly against her folds every time he stretched up to rinse the blade or bent back down to shave another expanse of perfectly shaped leg.

By the time he finished one leg and moved to the next, Buffy was panting and gripping the arm holding her up while every nerve in Spike’s body screamed for release. Still, she didn’t ask for anything and he didn’t suggest it. In fact neither of them had spoken since her little mock-objection. He managed to finish the other leg, despite the twitching muscles writhing against him, and his unsteady hand trembling with need.

“I think we’re all done here.” she noted in a chocked voice. Turning in his embrace and trying to capture his lips. He pulled back so that she was only a breath away and swept a lazy glance down her front, tongue curled behind his upper teeth as he trailed his free hand from her back where it now rested to her pussy, plunging two fingers into her core.

“Not nearly, kitten. Not nearly!”

Moving his fingers against the bundle of nerves he had become an expert in locating, he slowly drove her backwards against the wall and – chuckling at the mewling sound she let out when he withdrew his hand – knelt in front of her. “I see a pussy that needs some takin’ care of”. She stood there, a puddle of need mutely watching as he sprayed some shaving foam in the palm of his one hand and after setting the can down, touched the back of her knee with the other. “Put your foot on my shoulder pet.”

She did as he asked, her arousal dripping from her core as she was spread open to his gaze and his hand. *Oooh… his hand!*

He began spreading the lather on her mound, his touch lingering on her outer petals, a finger slipping between them.

Buffy gasped as Spike's fingers - liberally soaped - slid through her curls and teased her drenched slit. She could feel his breath hot against her her skin and the softness of his cheek as it lay against her calf. His spare hand slid up the back of her thigh and came to rest where her ass met her lifted leg.

“Lean back, luv, wouldn’ want you to fall…” he smirked, knowing full well what sort of effect he was having on her.

She did as he asked, and really tried to remain still while he took his time with the razor but it wasn’t easy the way the digits of the hand holding onto her kept wandering near and around her second entrance… or that his thumb, keeping the skin of her mound taut, ran over her clit every time he stopped shaving her enough to rinse the blade.

Satisfied by the gleaming result of his efforts and tantalised by the glistening flesh in front of him, Spike merely used a handful of water to wipe away the remaining suds before bowing his head and running his tongue over her shaven folds.

Her hips thrust forward rhythmically, her hand grabbing a fistful of his hair as she silently commanded him to devour her.

Her reaction urged him to push his tongue into her pussy pulling her even harder against his face, fingers digging into her bottom as he longed to be able to reach her core. He knew he could wait no longer when she shrieked and he felt her juices flood his mouth.

He craved to keep savouring her, to taste all of her until she was reduced to a quivering mass, but another, more urgent need called to him.

Buffy was still trying to catch her breath when she felt his hand let go of her thigh and grab hold of the back of her knee to remove her foot from where it lay on his shoulder. Instead of lowering it to the ground, however, Spike quickly stood up without loosening his grip and wrapping her leg around his hip surged into her in one hard stroke.

They groaned in unison at the contact after what felt like an eternity of being apart.

“Oh, this feels… Uuunh.” Buffy’s brain was overflowing with pleasure, losing the ability for more menial functions, like the formation of sounds into words when Spike withdrew enough to give his next thrust the proper angle and pushed inside her again, rubbing the hidden bundle of nerves inside her and sending her spiralling to another climax.

“Home pet, this feels like home!” Spike gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to hold off his release. The sight of her biting her lower lip, her breasts pushed outwards as she tried to find purchase on the wall behind her, her eyes glazed with a need matching his own became emblazoned in his retina. When she grabbed the showerhead to balance herself better, inadvertently turning it so that the stream of water harshly hit the spot where their bodies were joined he could hold back no longer He plunged inside her at a bruising pace with a force he didn’t know he possessed and soon came with a roar.

Buffy couldn’t feel the handle of the faucet digging into her lower back, nor the tiles she hit her head against, as Spike’s thrusts bounced her on his shaft. She could only feel the throbbing member inside her and the white-hot fire suffusing her as she felt it pulsate. She followed Spike into bliss with his name on her lips, her pussy milking his seed. Slumping forward she draped herself over his sturdy shoulders crossing her arms behind his neck, trusting him to manage her weight. “I think I need to sleep again” she murmured. “You wore me out!”

Spike smirked. He’d come a long way from virgin William as far as stamina and recovery were concerned during the month or so the two had been sleeping together, *shaggin’ like crazy, more like it* and he could just picture all the naughty things he wanted to do in the near future. Since he was an impatient man, he figured that near future to be starting in ohhhhhhhhhhh… just a few minutes. “Oh, kitten, you don’ know ‘worn out’, yet! ‘M hardly finished with you!”

He chuckled at her whimper, knowing full well how much of a hell-cat she was and that her exhaustion was just as temporary a state as that of his softening cock.



tbc.