Author's Chapter Notes:
It's Monday morning and I feel kind of whiney... I'm afraid I may be loosing some of you and was wondering if that is because of the abundance of smut in this fic. There is not something I can do about it now, as most of it is already written (and even if it wasn't, these are young lovers in Summer time, so I think it's only natural they make love/have sex as often as possible), but I would still like to know how you feel about it. Please take a moment to let me know!

As always, thank you to Darkrivertempest and Katkin for being so sweet and nice, thank you to all of you that are sticking with this story, and especially to those of you who review. And an extra thank you with chocolate-covered Spikes to Im_bloody_English for putting up with me and helping my rumblings get a meaning! I love you honey!

darlaslilgirl made me this awesome banner! Thank you hon!
From last chapter.........


Spike smirked. He’d come a long way from virgin William as far as stamina and recovery were concerned during the month or so the two had been sleeping together, *shaggin’ like crazy, more like it* and he could just picture all the naughty things he wanted to do in the near future. Since he was an impatient man, he figured that near future to be starting in ohhhhhhhhhhh… just a few minutes. “Oh, kitten, you don’ know ‘worn out’, yet! ‘M hardly finished with you!”

He chuckled at her whimper, knowing full well how much of a hell-cat she was and that her exhaustion was just as temporary a state as that of his softening cock.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Indeed, neither state lasted long!

Spike hadn’t withdrawn from inside her as he carried her towards the living room, her ankles locked around him, one of her hands tangled in his messy hair, the other sneaking between their bodies to graze one of his nipples. He had the notion of ‘bed’ somewhere at the back of his mind, but knew they were never going to make it there as she kept kissing him, running her tongue along his bottom lip, sucking it inside the warmth of her mouth. He could feel his cock hardening again and marveled at how this tiny woman managed to keep him at an almost constant state of arousal.

“Oooh, is the Big Bad up for some more action?” Buffy purred in his ear before pulling the lobe between her teeth and sucking on it none too gently.

“Always, ahem, up for it, pet” Spike cocked an eyebrow, pushing his hips upwards for emphasis. “Now brace yourself!” He was about to throw her on the couch and have his way with her, but her adorable pout stopped him.

“Not here! We’ve been ‘shagging’, as you so elegantly put it, all around the house. What’s the matter? Am I not exciting enough for you in bed?” She lowered her head, knowing he’d see through her act if he caught her eye. “Seems like the last time we made love, in the romantic sense, was ages ago.”

“Buffy, don’ ever say that again!” His voice was gentle, one hand leaving her butt to brush a golden lock away from her face. “You’re always exciting, kitten! ‘S jus’ you’re so excitin’ and the bed ‘s a mile away!” Seeing she didn’t look up he continued “But if tha’s what my girl wants, then tha’s what she’ll have. Sweet lovin’!”

“You can’t carry me up the stairs though…” She sounded thoughtful.

“Probably could, but no reason chancin’ dropping you-“ He started lowering her as he felt her legs disentangling from around his hips. “-knockin’ you senseless. Especially if I wanna be the one makin’ you senseless, I wan’ it to be by shaggin’, not concussion!”

“Well to… shag me-“ she teased, “-you’ll have to catch me first!” And with a show of her tongue peeking between her lips she fled up the stairs.

Spike smiled a wolfish grin at her retreating back before starting after her at a leisurely pace. “Big Bad ‘s always gonna get you, pet!” Halfway up he threw posture to the wind and took the stairs two at a time.

He wasn’t winded by the time he got to the bedroom door. *Seems like all this rough an’ tumble is good for you! Haven’ been smokin’ half as much, what with bein’…preoccupied!* Still, he paused there long enough to draw in a breath and indulge in the sight Buffy made laying in the middle of the huge bed, a look of mock-desperation in her eyes.

“Oh, is the Big Bad Wolf going to eat me?”

“Been there, done that, pet… not that I’d say no to devourin’ you once again, but I have somethin’ else in mind!” His tongue found its favorite place, behind his teeth, and he looked every bit as sinister as Buffy’s thoughts were.

Still, she stayed in character, rolling on her stomach and crawling towards the bedpost as he neared her. His fingers found her ankle as he lunged on the bed, pulling her backwards and trapping the lower part of her body under his torso. “Runnin’ won’t save you, little girl!” he growled and bit her bum, hands running up her sides, taking a hold of her waist to assist his advance as he crawled upwards till he was lying on top of her. He nestled his cock along the crease of her lovely arse and pushed both her arms over her head, capturing her wrists with his right hand to begin tickling her mercilessly with his left.

Buffy bit back her giggles, trying to sound scared as she squirmed beneath him. “And what will you do now that you’ve got me-“ a giggle managed to escape “-if you won’t eat me?”

“Oh, I’m goin’ to ravish you, Goldilocks!” He bit on her neck, his hand running lower, snaking under her hip, thumb finding her clit and after rubbing it a couple of times quickly withdrawing.

“Yeah, yeah, promises-promises! Talk much?” she challenged. “’Sides, there was no wolf in that fairytale, only bears…”

“Better not talk back, li’l girl!” His voice was threatening, his hand pulling her ass harder against him, letting her feel the evidence of his desire.

“Or what?” *Oh, please fuck me now!*

As if he’d read her mind, he pulled back drawing her to her knees, and surged inside her.

Buffy forgot all about teasing him, as she was filled with his glorious cock. After a few seconds she found her rhythm, and begun meeting his movements, matching his thrusts and driving him crazy with her eagerness to have more *all* of him inside her.

As he plunged inside her he begun talking again, his words reminding her of the night he’d taken her on the kitchen table after the Bronze, and making her even hornier.

“Know what happens to li’l girls that wanna take on the Big Bad? They get punished!” He slapped her ass lightly, and Buffy felt her first climax *well… first one in the bedroom* approaching.

“Harder, Spike, more!” she panted, hands fisting in the sheets, pushing back towards him at an even faster pace.

Spike caught her movement with a bruising grip on her thigh, giving her the tempo she wished for. Unsure as to whether her request for harder and more concerned his cock or his hand, he gave her both, slamming into her at full force, while spanking her harder than before. Feeling her buck under him, he repeated his actions, again and again, finally reaching around her to rub her clit. “Tha’s right, kitten, tha’s what you get for… unhhhh… FUCK!”

SPIKE!” She came like never before, her walls squeezing him near release.

Still, he refused to let go just yet. Instead, he let his finger glide lower, greasing it in her fluids. “Think you can fit that in your tight quim too? Huh, kitten?” He slowed enough to gently manage to slide the digit inside her, stretching her even more, and moving it in opposite direction to his cock. Pulling it back out, he lubricated a second finger and with the two of them began stroking her second entrance.

“Yes, Spike… Do it…” she breathed out, pushing against his cock and fingers in a frenzy of movement. “DO it!”

So he rammed both fingers in her puckered hole, slapping her already crimson butt cheek once more. He felt her shudder an instant before he heard her cry out another release, and with a couple more thrusts he let go, throbbing and melting inside her pulsating core. Despite being spent inside her yet again though, he felt cheated… Cheated from seeing her eyes glaze over with ecstasy… Cheated from swallowing her scream with his lips… Cheated from feeling her heart thump through her chest into his… He frowned at the poet inside that couldn’t let him savor a moment that should have left him fully satiated. Buffy moaned and he gathered his wits enough to slowly pull out of her and roll to his side, turning her to face him and caressing the side of her face.

“You alright, luv? Didn’ hurt you, did I?” He wanted to smack himself upside the head for not asking if she was OK sooner. Her goofy smile reassured him before her words did.

She raised herself on one elbow, head resting in her palm, nails of her free hand lightly drawing heart-shapes on his chest. “Nooo, me likey when you’re all grrr-y and possessive.” She ran her tongue over her dry lips and he couldn’t resist leaning in and sucking on it.

“So I can slap that delectable bum whenever I feel like it?” He asked against her lips waggling his eyebrows.

Buffy pulled back a little to answer with an indifferent shrug that only heightened the effect of what she said, granting it the status of a simple fact “It’s yours, like the rest of me.” Regaining her playful tone and mimicking the waggling of eyebrows, she added, “You can play ‘spank-the-Buffy anytime!”

Despite how lighthearted her words sounded, his heart jumped a beat and he sucked in a breath as the declaration behind them sank in. He knew she loved him – she was his –, still the way she let go in his arms, the depth of her feelings amazed him and swelled his chest with joy. He felt dizzy and couldn’t tell whether it was because of his blood racing southwards once again or because he was drowning in bliss. As he gathered her to him this time there was nothing wild or fevered in their coupling. He made sweet love to her, worshiping every crook and curve of her body, paying his respects to every sigh and moan that escaped her luscious lips, loving her for all he was worth.





tbc.