Author's Chapter Notes:
As I said in the previous A/N, the speed with which updates are added on Mondays scared me so updates will be coming on Wednesdays. If Xander calling Spike for help, Willow visiting Buffy, and pool sex don't ring any bells, you've missed the last three chapters!

I noticed the number of ‘clicks’ on Ch 23 is lower than those on Ch 24 by about a couple of hundred now, so you may wanna check if you've read it ;-)

Hope you enjoy the first part of the Anniversary Date, thank you to Im_bloody_English, Darkrivertempest, Dusty273 and all of you who read, review and keep me afloat! *hugs*

The song Buffy and Spike dance to is 'Mad about you' by Hooverphonic and can be found here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=F4gMc15bD_0
Buffy was in the bathroom, still fiddling with the thin straps of her pink dress, trying to fix them at a length that allowed the draping folds in the front to scoop low enough to be tantalizing without running the risk of her breasts falling out. *Not like I could wear a bra under this thing anyway!* When she caught Spike’s reflection behind her in the mirror, her breath caught in her throat. He was devastatingly handsome, appearing much older and distinguished looking in his charcoal suit and silver grey tie. The light blue button down shirt underneath brought out his eyes and enhanced the sharp planes and angles of his exquisite pale features.

He’d smoothed back his platinum hair firmly in place with gel and the overall effect made the blood in her veins heat up to spread a tingling warmth to her womb. Her nipples hardened against the silky material clinging to her cleavage and she shivered under his scrutiny. She had to force herself to pull her eyes from his image as he leaned against the doorframe, one hand deep in his pants’ pocket, the other holding a cigarette between his thumb and middle finger. She saw him turn his attention to the cigarette for a split second as he brought it to his lips and, wetting her own, she mustered enough courage to turn around and face him. “My, don’t we look nice!” *Nice is lame! He looks H.O.T.!* When he said nothing she took a step closer.

Spike was glad both his hands were occupied otherwise she would have seen his fingers trembling. Sure, he’d known the dress would be perfect on her the moment he saw it hanging in her closet; but he never imagined how perfect she would look in it. *She looks damn near virginal! So deliciously innocent!* The dress was very becoming on her yet all he could think of was ripping it off and taking her against the sink. It was all he could do as she approached him with a timid smile to flick his smoke in the toilet bowl and in a casual motion – without straightening up, out of fear that the only thing keeping him upright was the doorframe – thread the fingers of his now free hand through her golden locks, cupping the back of her head and pulling her in for a searing kiss.

Buffy pushed her whole body against him, willing the clothes keeping her skin from his to just melt away, but she felt Spike withdraw slightly and straighten up. She looked questioningly in his eyes, seeing them reflect the lust she knew was burning in her own. “What? We still have time.” She pouted. “You said the reservations were for eight thirty.”

He dipped his head long enough to briefly taste the lower lip that always seemed to reel him in to cater her every whim. “There’s nothin’ I wanna do more than ravish you, but you know we have to go by Red’s first, kitten.”

The deep voice coming from the lips of a man that at the moment looked older than herself made her feel like a teen again, an incredibly wet one, hot for the teacher. *Maybe going commando wasn’t such a good idea.* Then Spike’s hands were on her hips. He cocked his eyebrow at the lack of any straps or strings beneath the material of her dress, and when he gave her his trademark leer, she swore never to wear underwear again!

“Ready to go, luv?”

“Um, that would be a ‘no’. Still have to put my make up on and pull my hair up.” She evaded his wandering fingers just as they were sliding towards her buttocks and turned back to the mirror.

Spike moved in behind her and put his hand over hers as she took hold of the make-up case. “No, kitten, don’t. I like you like this, so fresh an’ natural looking. Leave your hair down, too. I wanna see my Goldilocks.”

His tone left no room for argument, as if he’d bend her over his knee if she disobeyed. She shivered with desire at the thought. He leaned his lips against her ear and added “I’ve never seen you more beautiful than tonight, you look effulgent. Now, be my good li’l girl and let’s get going before I say sod it all and fuck you where you stand.”

~~~~~*~~~~~

Decorating Willow’s room for a perfect first time of love-making was more of a challenge than they anticipated, but what Xander had in his goodie bag was perfect! Candles of different sizes and colors were placed on every flat surface available, the stuffed toys were hidden under the bed and in the closet – well Willow did have oodles of them – and the white bed-spread with the little red balloons was replaced by a deep-red one with golden trimmings. Matching golden pillows were thrown on it to create a lush atmosphere.

Buffy was thinking of whether or not she should throw silken scarves on the bedside lamp, and maybe cover Willow’s desk with one, too. *This is a little girl’s room… maybe we shouldn’t be turning it into a love nest,* she mused when Spike was suddenly flush against her back, one hand travelling up her thigh, dragging the hem of the dress with it.

“So the decorations work for you?” She joked, but then he suckled on her neck and his fingers found her folds. Her knees buckled when they dipped inside her and her joking mood vanished.

Using his lips, he lowered one of the straps she painstakingly arranged earlier to let one of her breasts fill his free palm and he rolled and pinched the already erect nipple, fondling the underside of the creamy swell before he replaced the strap and withdrew his fingers from her core. He chuckled at her whimper, holding her tight around the waist and swerving his hips, letting her feel his erection against her bottom.

Rubbing his wet fingers on her lips he turned her face to him to kiss her juices off her mouth before he whispered. “Just a taste for both of us… Something to wet the appetite. I want you to be wet like this for me the whole evening… Thinking of my hands touching you, me eating you, my cock throbbing inside you. I want you flushed and ready for me.”

“I’m ready for you now…” She pulled away and turned to him, her hands flying to his belt as she got down on her knees in front of him. “And I want a taste of you.”

He stopped her hands and pulled her up shaking his head with a look of mock disappointment on his face. “This is no proper conduct for a young lady. I just might have to teach you a lesson on that tonight.”

She didn’t know if it was his voice, the upper-class accent, or his promise of a ‘lesson’ that got her even hotter. *Guess I now know why Anya is all gah-gah about Giles. And ewww to that thought!* Still, she looked properly chastised as she put the finishing touches around the room under his ever watchful eye and followed him down the stairs and out of the house.


~~~~~*~~~~~


Dinner went by quickly. They were seated in a corner booth, as Spike requested some privacy. The other couple must have been on the other side of the room, because Buffy couldn’t spot them. Not that she tried much. Heck, she barely registered what Spike was saying half the time; she was so focused on the fingers that trailed up and down her inner thigh, occasionally parting her lower lips to dip inside her pussy. The fact that those same fingers found their way in Spike’s mouth a couple of times, his sensual full lips closing around them while his eyes glazed over with lust as he moaned, didn’t help her to focus on the delicacies served either, or the waiter that now stood in front of their table asking if everything was alright with their food.

“More than alright, thank you,” Spike answered while wiping his mouth delicately with his napkin, the two fingers of his left hand pushing inside Buffy’s quim, thumb pressing on her clit. “Everything is delicious.” Pulling his fingers away from her, he licked them, making sounds of ecstasy. “Darling? Is everything all right with your food? You have barely touched it.”

Buffy blushed and fidgeted with her fork. “No, as you said everything is delicious. I guess I’m not really that hungry. *Two can play that game, mister!* Her hand sneaked its way to the bulge between his legs, trying to lower his zipper but was stopped by a steel-like grip the moment the waiter nodded and turned away.

“I thought I made myself clear, kitten. I call the shots tonight and unless you behave I will be forced to take it upon myself to show you how young ladies are to conduct themselves. Now eat your dinner, or no dessert.” He smiled to himself as his fingers – now back inside his favorite place in the world – were bathed in a fresh gush of liquid.

“God, you’re so hot when you’re all ‘in-charge-Spike’”, she leaned in to kiss him. “And you can punish me for that all you want!”

“No need to punish you for adoring me, kitten.” He waggled his eyebrows. “Just for disobeying me.”

She giggled and managed to wolf down most of her Chicken Al Fredo while her body hummed with the sensations Spike constantly brought about, keeping her on the edge. When he asked if she would like dessert she leaned towards his ear and whispered, “Not just yet!” before trailing her tongue along the shell and nibbling on the lobe, relishing at the tensing of his muscles and the smoky look she saw in his eyes when she sat back.

Spike renewed his efforts to turn her into a puddle of goo after that. By the time they paid for their meal, Buffy wasn’t sure she would be able to stand up and walk.


~~~~~*~~~~~


They arrived at the Bronze a few minutes before ten and immediately saw Willow and Xander sitting at a table, all caught up in what seemed like an extremely lovey-dovey conversation. Willow was giggling and playing with the straw in her glass while Xander was caressing her hair and neared her ear to say something that had her all googley-eyed and smirking naughtily at the same time.

Spike led Buffy to their table by the hand, scanning through the crowd for any inappropriate looks thrown his girl’s way. Satisfied that he’d intimidated any potential charmers, *gits*, he barely said ‘hello’ to the other couple and asked if they’d enjoyed their dinner before pulling – a not so complaining Buffy – to the dance floor. *Got some time left before we have to be at the hotel… better make the most of it,* he thought, smirking internally. Xander and Willow didn’t seem to mind being left alone either as they’d barely glanced up and muttered their ‘hellos’ before once again focusing solely on each other.

‘Mad about you’ by Hooverphonic began playing the moment they set foot on the dance-floor and Buffy thought it could only be a sign from the Powers That Be that this old song would be the soundtrack to their first dance. That was all the thinking she managed to do when Spike pulled her close by the hips and began rocking against her, his forehead touching hers as he whispered the lyrics, his breath caressing her lips.

Feel the vibe, feel the terror, feel the pain
It’s driving me insane


Spike couldn’t wait until eleven thirty to be alone with Buffy, inside her, but he restrained himself from leaving now, *delayed gratification, mate. Keep it together!*

I can’t fake
For God sakes why am I
Driving in the wrong lane


She turned in his embrace, driving her hips back to slowly move her body up and down, rubbing against his rock-hard cock.

Spike was getting reacquainted with the perks of suit trousers over jeans; if he was wearing the tighter, coarser pants right now his dick would be chaffing. As it was, however, there was no hiding his desire for her from anyone in the club.

Trouble is my middle name
But in the end I’m not too bad


He stopped her teasing by folding one arm beneath her breasts, his thumb toying with a sliver of skin that peeked out the side. His free hand splayed on her lower belly, fingertips grazing the top of her mound and pushing her hips backwards. “Oh, but you are, kitten. You’re bad to the bone and I love it.”

Can someone tell me if it’s wrong to be so mad about you
Mad about you
Mad

“And is that wrong?” Buffy looped an arm around his neck, drawing his lips to the sensitive spot behind her ear as she swayed her ass from side to side, adding friction to the throbbing member inside his trousers.

Are you the fishy wine that will give me
A headache in the morning
Or just a dark blue land mine
That’ll explode without a decent warning


“As far as I’m concerned, luv, it’s the only thing right in this world.” He tugged on her earlobe with his teeth and moved his left hand from its perch on her stomach to the hem of her dress, unhurriedly lifting it and sending jolts of fire through her veins with his touch on her thigh. His other hand had shamelessly cupped her breast and kneaded the sensitive flesh, the sensation enhanced by the feel of the silk caressing the rosy tip.

Give me all your true hate
And Ill translate it in our bed
Into never seen passion, never seen passion
That is why I am so mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad


Buffy turned her face to the side, sliding her tongue over his lips and pulling a moan from him as he deepened the kiss.

Trouble is your middle name
But in the end you’re not too bad
Can someone tell me if it’s wrong to be
So mad about you
Mad about you
Mad


Spike felt like bursting and wanted nothing more than to drag her up to the balcony – by the hair most likely – bend her over the rail and shag her till she was unable to sit right. He wanted to slam inside her pussy until she begged for release then take her in the arse, all the time biting and scratching her smooth back, sucking on her neck, ordering her to keep her eyes open and watch the crowd downstairs dancing oblivious of their animalistic mating. But that would have to wait for another time. Tonight he was William Giles, man of the world, about to show his girl that good things come to those who wait.

Give me all your true hate
And Ill translate it in your bed
Into never seen passion
That is why I am so mad about you
Mad about you


Of course, he might already have waited enough for his good thing. Turning her around, he grabbed her hand and after stealing her breath away with a kiss, whispered “Balcony. Now.”

Buffy was ecstatic at the idea of having something done about the ache between her legs, having her thirst for him finally quenched, so she was taken aback when reaching the top of the stairs he pulled her into a dark corner, sat on a chair and said, “Get on your knees little girl, it’s time for that taste you wanted earlier.” while unbuckling his belt.

She whined, her pout at full force. “But I want you inside me…”

Spike raised an eyebrow before leaning forward, grabbing her arm and lowering her so that he was looking straight into her eyes. “I think now might be the time for that lesson, luv.” He pulled her across his thighs ignoring her slight resistance and lifted her dress to her lower back, exposing her luscious bum to his searching fingers.

Buffy was about to throw a tantrum when she felt his hand slap her left cheek, but his voice stilled her and made her even more desperate for his touch. “Be a good girl and I’ll make tonight sooo good for you! You have to learn when to take orders, now hush and take your punishment.”

Spike couldn’t believe how she immediately relaxed and was more than surprised to hear her moan and see more moisture seeping out of her. What he had in mind when she defied him was to give her a couple of slaps as a playful sort of punishment, but he didn’t expect her to be so turned on by it. Unable to resist the globes under his hand, he rubbed her ass then pushed two fingers inside her glistening slit. She writhed against his hard-on where it poked into her stomach and he couldn’t stop his hips from bucking. Her response intrigued him, so he slapped her on the other cheek, caressing it right after, and she whimpered. He repeated his earlier ministrations a couple of times, making the last two slaps land just at the juncture between her thighs and butt.

Buffy panted and moaned, needing release. She couldn’t take any more teasing, so she reached for his hand as he entered her and begged, “More, please.” trying to push him further inside her.

Spike chuckled and withdrew his fingers, using her own lubrication to push them into her anus. After only a few thrusts, however, he withdrew to help her stand, but at seeing how her knees sagged to the floor he was overcome by the impulse to dominate her. He gave her a sexy leer right before entangling his hand in her hair and shoving her head down to meet his groin. “Suck my cock, Buffy… and if you do a good job, you’ll be well rewarded,” he said in a silky tone.

She obliged this time – and more than eagerly – freeing his dick and licking the underside only once before sliding most of it into her mouth. It didn’t take long of her sucking and bobbing, one hand taking care of as much of his length as she couldn’t swallow, the other gently tugging on his sack, rolling his balls, before he came screaming her name so loud he was probably heard despite the loud music. He shivered as she licked him clean and settled his softening cock back into his pants.

Her legs still trembling, she took his hand and stood before him. “May I please have my turn, Mr. Giles? I’ll be a good girl, I promise.”

*I can’t be getting hard again so soon, can I?* Spike felt his cock stirring and nodded curtly.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

It only took a couple of twenty dollar bills for the receptionist to ignore the fact they arrived earlier than the time they’d booked the room for, and call for a bell-boy to show them to the mirrored suite Spike had requested.



tbc.



PS. You may wanna check everything that an author by the name of Sandara has posted. Her writing is magnificent and her story-weaving enthralling! (plus she has a gift for smut!)
xxx