Author's Chapter Notes:
*bites nails* This chapter gave me performance anxiety, and took forever to write, so PLEASE let me know what you think, k? *bats eyelashes*


Thank you as always to my wonderful beta and awesome friend, Im_bloody_English! Also thank you to Darkrivertempest for keeping me sane when my whining becomes too much, and a great big hug to Dusty273 who really is a sweetheart! Love you, ladies!
From previous chapter………….

It only took a couple of twenty dollar bills for the receptionist to ignore the fact they arrived earlier than the time they’d booked the room for and call for a bell-boy to show them to the mirrored suite Spike had requested.

~~~~~*~~~~~

The young man opened the door for them and Buffy managed to escape Spike’s tight grip on her waist to enter the room first. Her lover tipped the bell-boy and gave specific instructions that they were not to be disturbed.

Her breath stuck in her throat the moment she took two steps into the huge, luxurious living-room of the suite. It was decorated in dark reds and purples but with a modern feel to it despite the heavy velvet drapes that covered the floor to ceiling windows. But it wasn’t the luxury or seductiveness of the room that made her heart beat even faster than Spike’s touches and kisses could. It was the white roses and candles strewn around the room, the soft glow reflecting off the tiny mirrored pieces the designer chandelier was comprised of and also scattered the walls, throwing intricate patterns of light and shadow everywhere.

She turned to Spike as he closed the door without looking anywhere but straight at her. His eyes were burning with desire but his stance was cool to the point of indifference as he leaned his back against the wall. Both his hands were deep in the pockets of his pants as he gazed at her face, making her pulse beat faster by the minute.

“When… We just got here, when did they… do this?” She arched her arms to indicate the room, her eyes never leaving his.

Spike shrugged. “It’s not my concern, kitten. I told them what I wanted two days ago.”

“But how did you-” she paused and drew in a deep breath. “-Spike this is too expensive, you shouldn’t have. I-I can take care of-”

He didn’t let her finish. Raising an eyebrow and talking in that accent he’d been using since back at the house, the one that made her knees buckle, he calmly interrupted her. “You do not seriously think that I would let you do that, do you? That I would arrange to take you out only to let you pick up the tab?” Rupert and Anya had made sure he would not be a burden financially while he spent the summer at Buffy’s, and he hadn’t been spending the cash he had with him on anything other than groceries on the rare occasions she’d let him pay.

“Um, I just-well, you paid for the restaurant too and…” Seeing how much her answer seemed to mean to him, Buffy shook her head. “No, I’m sorry, I was just being silly.”

“Good!” He nodded approvingly, pushing away from the wall and approaching her with the panther-like grace that always made her swoon. “Now be a good girl and give us a kiss.”

Not needing to be told twice, Buffy threw her arms around his neck and gave herself up to his dizzying lips as he grabbed her hips, holding her tightly against him. Her mouth never left his as he picked her up and walked to the bedroom.

That room, too, was decorated with candles, but their flames appeared almost mystical as they bounced and multiplied off the mirrors covering every wall surrounding a large bed.

Gently placing her back on her feet, Spike gave her a chaste peck on the lips before kneeling in front of her and sitting back on his haunches. “Hold on to me, kitten.” He took one of her feet into his hands, divesting it of the pink sling-back sandal and brought it to his mouth to kiss and swirl his tongue around the inside of her ankle as Buffy dug her nails in his shoulder trying to stay upright. His lips traced her inner calf all the way to her knee and then, letting her regain her footing, switched to the other leg, drawing downwards as he lifted that foot and took off her second shoe.

Buffy stood motionless through it all as if in a daze, shivering under the touch of his lips and tongue, feeling as if this were the first time she’d ever been touched by a man. She was so transfixed on the sensations running through her body where his fingers trailed ever higher on her legs, that she didn’t realize he was now standing until he was kissing her again. The kiss was tender yet demanding but in a flash, it was gone. Instead, gentle fingers were caressing her collar bone, pushing first one then the other of the straps off her shoulders, making room for other kisses as they fell away from her breasts to reveal her nipples pebbled and begging to be touched.

Spike wanted to pull each of those perfect rosy buds between his teeth, suckle them, nip them, worry her creamy mounds with his hands, lave them to taste her smooth skin, but that wasn’t his intention. He was determined to follow through with his plans for her.

Buffy’s breathing became shallow and fast as the touches sweetly torturing her body drew wide circles around her breasts without coming close to the needy peaks. His fingers raked down her stomach, further lowering the flimsy material of the dress until it slid to the floor where it lay in a heap of silk around her feet, leaving her bare to his eyes.

Spike took two steps back and allowed his gaze to follow every curve of her delicious body, from her delicate toes adorned with a baby pink nail polish, all the way up to her lovely face, flushed with desire as her tongue wetted her bee-stung lips.

“Don’t move.” He told her quietly as he slowly began circling around her.

Even if his words didn’t sound commanding despite the low voice in which they were spoken, Buffy doubted she could trust her legs to hold her up if she dared to disobey him. She followed his movements through the mirror in front of her, gasping when he stepped right behind her, leant in close to her ear and whispered, “Look at you, all flushed for me. Bet you’re still wet…” His hands were on her thighs, thumbs tantalizingly close to her pussy but not touching. “You’ve been wet for me all night.” It wasn’t a question, and even if it was, he already knew the answer.

“Yes,” she whispered, trying hard to keep her hips from bucking against his hand.

“Do you want to do something about it?”

“Oh, yes, Spike, please!”

He grazed his thumb over her slit, bathing it in the evidence of her desire before catching her eye in the mirror. “Then I suggest you take care of it, kitten. Put those fingers of yours to good use and fuck that pretty pussy of yours while I watch.” He pushed two of his fingers inside her. “I want to see you do it, Buffy. I want to see you pleasure yourself. Want to see you cum around your own hand, calling my name… like that first day.”

Despite all they’d gone through, all they’d done, the memory still made her blush causing Spike to chuckle, the throaty rumble making her body tingle. His thumb pressed against her clit and she knew if he’d rub her just a couple more times, she’d find the release she’d sought for all evening.

Unfortunately for her, he knew that too. Throwing her an evil smirk at the mirror, he backed towards the bed and after arranging four pillows near the bottom, he returned to take her by the hand, leading her to it. “Sit down, kitten.”

Silently, Buffy did as she was told, still entranced by his behavior. Sure, she’d seen him take the lead increasingly more often every time they made love, or fucked, but this Spike was a totally different person. And she discovered she liked, loved, this side of him, *suave seducer*, just as much as those of the shy teenager and playful lover.

Spike helped her move back and lean against the pillows, lifting her legs and propping them wide open on the mattress. He then moved to the recliner where his jacket lay and, throwing it to the floor, sat back and lit a cigarette. “I want you to look at yourself in the mirror as you touch yourself. I want you to see what I see when you cum. Do it for me, pet.”

Buffy nodded, but her hands lay numb at her sides. “I—I don’t know how to start…”

“Liar. You did just fine that day, now didn’t you?” She nodded and he couldn’t get over her sudden shyness of this situation. “Just think of me lying next to you-” His voice was gruff, betraying his lust just as much as the bulge in his pants did. “- and where you’d want me to touch you. Should I start at your neck, caressing my way to your pretty tits?” When she nodded again, he urged her on. “Be my hands, Buffy, be my fingers grazing your stomach…”

Her hands flew to her neck, laying feather-light caresses down its length and trailing to her breasts. She cupped them, stroking the undersides with her fingers while her thumbs rubbed the nipples.

“That’s it, luv, massage them harder like you’d want me to…” Spike had to readjust himself, the sight in front of him more enticing than he remembered on that fateful day when he felt like a peeping Tom. “No, don’t close your eyes, look at you, look at how beautiful you are, how fucking sexy, all hot for me. All wet.” He loosened his tie and pulled it over his head. “Touch your lovely pussy for me, kitten, tell me how wet you are for me.”

One palm still kneading her breasts, the other stretched to her leg, the knuckles caressing the inner side towards the apex of her thighs until the pads of her fingers reached her cleft and she let out a quiet moan. The woman looking back at her through the glass was a wanton mistress, a purely sensual creature made of, and for, desire. Stealing a glance at Spike she saw him taking a deep drag of his smoke before putting it out and using both hands to start undoing his button down shirt. She used her thumb to separate her nether lips, moving upwards until the nail grazed her clit, bucking her hips as she bit her lower lip to stifle another moan.

“Don’t keep it inside, Buffy, I want to hear you scream. Stick a finger in your quim, baby.” He watched her do exactly as told and groaned when she added another one. “That’s a good girl, slide them in there, all nice and deep.” He pulled the hem of his shirt from his pants and pulled it off his shoulders. “Now taste them, taste the honey that makes your pussy heaven for my mouth, run your tongue around them… oh shit, you’re so hot, Buffy…”

Buffy had never felt so at a loss of self-control and yet so powerful as she did everything he asked her and saw how it affected him. His panted breaths echoed hers as his hand rubbed his erection over the fabric. She made a show of sucking each of her fingers clean, letting her tongue peek through her lips to wrap around their tips. Seeing he’d stopped talking she returned her hand to her quim, driving two fingers inside her core and out again, her thumb massaging her clit as she licked the thumb and index of her other hand and began rolling a nipple between them.

Spike couldn’t take anymore. He had to have her. Now! He undid his belt, snapping open the button and lowering the zipper with inhuman speed, allowing his weeping cock to pop out of its constraints.

The moment he stood up to go to her, Buffy came screaming his name, and Spike lost his shoes, socks and trousers in the blink of an eye before jumping on the bed behind her. He raised her body, numb and still convulsing from her long awaited orgasm enough to take the pillows out from under her. Pushing her forward he managed to pull her legs under until she was on all fours. “Want you, Buffy, wanna fuck you so much. You want that, too, kitten?” He positioned his shaft at her entrance waiting for her reply. No sooner had she whispered ‘always’ than he was buried deep inside her. He held onto her hips to brace her against his pounding, the other hand fisted in her hair, pulling her head upwards. “Look at us, Buffy. We’re bloody made for each other. I’m made for being inside you, fucking you, loving you…”

Buffy whimpered and moaned “Made for you Spike… oh, God… your cock, so big… harder…”

Spike almost lost control at hearing her talk like this. She was never very verbal, *except for ‘please’ and ‘more’*, during their couplings and she never talked dirty but for the time she’d… punished him. This, however, made him want to crawl under her skin, stay inside her forever. He looked at the sight they made. Her tits were bouncing to each of his thrusts while she bit her lower lip, eyes locked on his face as he kneeled upright behind her, the look on his face exuding a feral, almost demonic need.

“Spank me, Spike.”

He gritted his teeth and stopped moving altogether, resisting her whimpered protests until he was sure her demand was real and that he wouldn’t explode inside her at the slightest hint of friction. Regaining his control, he released her hip to slap her magnificent ass, landing one stinging blow after the other. His fingers in her hair were all that anchored her to him as he fucked her hard and fast till she could take no more and once again cried out her release.

Spike caressed the reddened flesh, soothing it while slowing down his thrusts. He withdrew completely and caught her questioning look in the mirror. “Not what I had planned, luv, wanted to make this nice and slow for you.”

Buffy just had to laugh. “Did I look like I didn’t enjoy that, baby?” She crawled around to face him, never getting off her knees. “Do you want me to… take another taste?”

“No, kitten, just wanna be buried inside you.” He sat down, knees slightly bent and motioned her towards him.

“Well then, why did you leave in the first place?” Climbing up his body she straddled his lap, lowering her center over his throbbing cock. “This is where you belong” And just like that, she impaled herself on it. “Never leave again!”

Spike lifted her just high enough to reach one of the nipples that kept teasing him all evening and sucked it into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue before he switched to the other one. He could feel her trying to engulf him again but continued his teasing until she bit on his shoulder, stifling a whimper and he could no longer deny himself the feel of her surrounding him. Wrapping an arm around both her shoulders he pulled her back down, claiming her lips and plundering her mouth with his tongue before lavishing her neck and the sensitive spot behind her ear with open mouth kisses.

She could see his back rippling in the mirror behind him as he flexed his muscles, now holding her ass, lifting and lowering her around his thick shaft in a slow rhythm. Reflection within reflection, a million Spikes and Buffys made love leisurely, kissing and nipping, caressing and molding flesh, melting into each other. And when she came again, countless versions of her scratched their nails down their lovers’ shoulders while her cry of ‘I love you’ reverberated around the room.

Spike felt her inner walls flutter and ripple around his prick, all but strangling it, and once again staved off his own release, letting her ride out her orgasm before abruptly lifting and laying her backwards, her head hanging off the end of the bed with her legs still locked around his hips. “I love you, Buffy. Look at me loving you.” He told her image as her eyes found his in the mirror.

She kept looking at him, her eyes hooded, his burning with ever rekindling lust as he kept building up the pace of his thrusts. She felt her blood race to opposite directions, making her head light and her pussy throb. Her hands were cupping his sculpted buttocks, drawing him deeper as she returned each of his plunges with equal fervor. She saw his eyes close in ecstasy as she felt him near his release. “Look at me,” she whispered, gazing at his image as he did what she asked.

“Fuck… I love you… BUFFY!” he bellowed as he finally gave into his need and came spasming within her depths, pulling yet another orgasm out of her with the heel of his hand pressing down on her clit.

The overwhelming sensation coursing through her body combined with the rush of blood to her head as it drooped further towards the floor drew her ecstasy out so long she felt like she’d never stop shaking. Stars burst behind her eyelids as they drifted shut and she barely registered Spike pulling her all the way onto the bed before they fell asleep curled around one another.

tbc.



Oh, if anyone follows SpikesGoddess' 'Summer Luvin', please do not let the last chapter chase you off that story, she promised to explain everything and (having *coughs* asked her nicely) I made her hint on how she plans to do that. It sounded good.