Author's Chapter Notes:
As in previous! Hope you like it, ya-da-ya-da, nothing's mine (even the laptop belongs to my workplace)...

Please review!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
just remembered my Buffy is a smoker, so I added a line to that effect. Nothing major, no need to re-read this, just for that line!
The swim could almost have been called ‘uneventful’… the 'almost' part consisting mainly of Will trying to dunk Buffy underwater and accidentally brushing his knuckles on the underside of her breasts. Or maybe it could be pinpointed at when Buffy tried to dive underneath and pull Xander’s leg in an effort to bring him under water but ended up grabbing a fist-full of Will’s perfectly rounded ass in the process.
Perhaps it could be described by how Will, in an effort to keep Buffy from splashing water on his face had turned her with her back to him and pinned her flush against him, his raging hard-on nestling between her firm buttocks.

On second thought, no, the swim could not have been called uneventful!

Xander was never left out of the fun -the innocent part of it at least. The three of them kept chasing each other around in the water, splashing, tickling and giggling. It was just that at several points –several meaning much more than the ones mentioned above- both Buffy and Will were thankful of their mutual cousin’s blissful ignorance, stemming from his innocence, of what was going on between them.

But what WAS going on between them? That was the prevalent thought on Buffy’s mind, as she now lay on her stomach, while her little slave number one, Xander, was in the kitchen getting all three of them lemonade, and getting her and Will’s cigarettes, and little slave number two was sitting on his haunches, rubbing sun-tan lotion on her back in slow, languid strokes, that could have easily been mistaken for erotic.

*Sure he had a hard-on, but that was probably teenage hormones. It had nothing to do with me, I’ve practically known him since he were a toddler, for crying out loud!* she easily side-stepped the fact that she hadn’t ‘known him since’, but rather ‘met him a few times since’. *Is this incest? I don’t think it is! We share no blood… twice removed, is it? Oh! Wait, he’s not even MY cousin… GUUUH.. What do I mean ‘is this incest’? There is no THIS! He’s a friggin’ kid! Get a hold of yourself Buffy! He may have a decidedly adult body, but there have to be millions other men.. well maybe thousands… there have to be more than him, right? With his baby blues, and cute ass, and huge d…*

“Ooooh, whah?” was all she managed to pull off as she was brought back to reality by the feeling of something icy trickling first between her shoulder-blades and then following the path of her spine down to the small of her back. She span her head around in time to see Will with the by now patented smirk on his face holding a lemonade glass about an inch above her ass. Condensation was tearing down its sides, soon to continue its descent on the seat of her just dried suit.

“Thought you looked hot, pet”

*Temperature-wise, Buffy, don’t go reading much into it!*

“Whatever, Will. You done with my back?”

“For now” he whispered, before giving her a playful smack on her right butt-cheek, his hand lingering on it just a fraction of a second longer than what could be considered ‘innocent’.

She heard his whispered words and shivered, hoping if he’d noticed he would have blamed it on his little game with the lemonade glass. He did… and he didn’t. Turning to Xander with a self-satisfied grin he said:
“So whelp, what do you want for lunch? I’s thinking we could go grub somethin’, save Buffy the trouble of cookin’ and thank her for havin’ us…”

Xander was all for it. “Sure Will, what’ll it be? Buffster? Pizza sound good?”

“Sure! Thanks for offering Will, but we can order in…” her eyes were focused on Xander, while her thoughts were trying to avoid focusing on the fact that she’d hate to lose Will’s toned body from her site.

“’S aright pet, wanna do some shopping too. We’ll be back before ya miss us!” He said and, pulling Xander with him, walked back towards the house.

Buffy didn’t even bother to conceal the lust in her eyes as she gazed after him, toned legs leading to perfect ass, leading to unbelievable chest… chest? That was not his backside! Will had stopped on the porch doorway and turned to her, while Xander had gone ahead of him and was already in the house. He raised his left eyebrow and tilted his head in a way she had already come to find endearing.

“Wan’ anythin’ else while we’re out?” He asked loud enough for Xander to hear, before continuing in almost a whisper, the teasing undertone never leaving his voice “Oh, now you know you’re just begging for that question…” He sipped a bit of lemonade from the glass still in his hand, turned on his heel and left her there, slack jawed and wide eyed at both the fact that she’d been caught, and the lust she could see reflected in his eyes.

*But he’s just a kid… Yeah, whatever!* It was all she could do to light a cigarette and stay put for what seemed like an eternity, while the guys –couldn’t call them boys now, right?- got dressed, until she heard the door of the house slam shut, before she extinguished the remaining butt, run to her bedroom, rummaged through her nightstand, pulled out her vibrator, and in one motion threw Will’s bag on the floor and splayed herself on her bed, seeking a much needed release.

She didn’t even bother losing her swimsuit, just pushed it aside, and switching her vibrator on at full force touched it to her clit. In her mind she could see Will, his head between her legs, honey colored curls disheveled by her fingers as she tried to both pull him closer and push him away, while his talented tongue laved her secret nubbin in a rhythm that would soon have her begging for more. She could feel him push her legs wider, plunging his tongue into her core, and moved the vibrator along her inner lips, coating it with her essence. Buffy couldn’t focus her imagination on actions any more, her need was too feral for that. She pushed the vibrator inside her to the hilt and felt her orgasm hit her at once. The feeling made her shudder, again and again, the only image in her head -as she screamed his name at the top of her lungs- Will’s blue eyes, looking at her…

Looking at her... from the doorway!?!?!?

She froze, waiting for him to make a snide remark, mocking her. Instead, he blushed and ducked his head, half turning away from her.

“’M sorry pet, Xander forgot his car keys…” It seemed like he was waiting for her to say something, but when she didn’t he hastily added “Right, I’ll be off then!” before grabbing the keys from his cousin's jacket hanging behind the door, still not looking at her, practically running down the stairs and Buffy once again heard the door slam.




tbc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I begun the story I added the rating and warnings as they pertain to its entirety. The second and third chapter, however have been rated individually, as I thought right. I hope I'm not wrong please let me know, this is a first for me. Hope you liked, see you next week!
XXX