Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok, so I said it'd be Saturday... Well it seems this story is writing itself, and my sister insisted I posted, So TUM-TA-RA-DAAAM: here is the next chapter!

The wonderful cordykitten just told me how to
change font to italics (and back again, since that's where I seemed to have a broblem:P) She was also my 10th reviewer on this chapter, so -as you'll understand if you read the A/N at the end-, it's thanx to her that the next chapter will be posted on Saturday -yep, that's tomorrow night, and Chapter 6 on Wednesday!)

Thanx cordykitten! I really like the way this looks much more now! (even went back and changed fonts in the previous chapters...

Oh! ** are still used for thoughts, as italics are sometimes also used for emphasis!
She was mortified! Any thoughts she had entertained at seducing –or letting herself be seduced by- Will, having fleeted her mind following his obvious embarrassment at seeing her orgasming with his name on her lips. He was not a man, he was a boy, a cocky, swaggering, sexy boy, but a boy none the less! He had probably never had sex, just acted all self-assured out of teenage insecurity… GOD she had scared him away, he could be calling his parents right that moment, telling them what a perv Xander’s older cousin was!
“UUUNGH…” she exclaimed. Today had really not been a good day, as far as vocabulary was concerned!.

She banged her head against the headboard a couple of times before jumping out of the bed and going to the bathroom to take a shower… and wash Mr. Gordo of her secretions.


~~~~~~~meanwhile, in a car driving downtown~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xander was concerned about his cousin… the male one! Ever since they’d gotten in the car he hadn’t said one word. He’d laid back in his seat, lit a cigarette and kept pulling drag after drag, mechanically, not even savoring the feel of it. Under normal circumstances it was Xander that compulsively chain smoked whenever he had a pack of cigarettes in front of him, Will telling him to take it easy. It was not a matter of addiction; just like when faced with food, Xander could simply not resist temptation! The temporary reversal in behavioral patterns had him worried, but he knew better than to ask what was wrong. Despite his full-out façade, Will wasn’t one for opening up, unless he wanted to. And Xander knew that Will knew he was there for him, he just didn’t know what it was that he should be there for!

Will hadn’t even noticed the look of concern on his cousin’s face. His eyes were shut tight, the scene from the house playing in ‘repeat’ behind them as he inhaled the smoke with fervor. His golden goddess had been brought to completion screaming his name, and all he could do was stand there and blush like a right git! She’d never see him as a man after that! Never!

He’d had a crush on her ever since he was six, staying at his American cousin’s. When the vibrant 13 year-old had stopped by to watch cartoons with them he was shocked at how she treated him as an equal; actually stooped to enjoying time spent with him –OK, AND Xander- instead of going to the mall or wherever thirteen-year-old golden goddesses went for fun. Of course at the time he hadn’t realized it was a crush, he was just in awe of her ease and grace.

Last time he’d seen her before today, at his birthday bash, he’d gone to bed with something strangely unyielding in his pants. Still he couldn’t tell what it was he was feeling. But when Xander had called to say they’d be spending TWO MONTHS, unsupervised, in his cool older cousin’s house, he knew what he wanted. He wanted Buffy. He wanted her to be his first, and any doubts about that had been dispelled bit by bit, every time she’d smiled, every time her body had casually touched his in the pool, and *OH GOD* when he’d seen her convulsing on the bed he’d be sleeping in that night, hair wild, eyes glazed, voice hoarse as she screamed his name…

But then that look of panic in her eyes had turned him into a blushing pillock, useless to the likes of her. He should have gone to her, kissed her till her lips were swollen, touched her perfect heaving breasts, outlined under the thin fabric, licked his way up her legs until he got to their sacred junction, the fountain of pleasure…

He stifled a groan and tried to adjust his rock-solid cock through his jeans, thanking God above he’d thought to put them on, instead of leaving the house in his swimming trunks.

He knew he wouldn’t be able to pull this off! It was all Xander’s fault. *Damn whelp!*. He had on occasion mentioned how his cousin had always been attracted to the bad boys, cocky bastards, sure of their sexuality and demanding of hers. Will had tried to become one of them… and had –he now realized- failed miserably.

He sure wasn’t the dork he had been just a year ago; heck, he’d taken up smoking and forsaken underwear in the past 8 months or so. He had flirted with girls, and even gone to the movies with two of them –once with each- and kissed a couple more than that. However, other than that ‘major kissage’ as Xander referred to it, and some light groping above the clothes he’d been nothing close to what she might want; done nothing worth bragging about…

Not that he’d ever brag about even what little he’d done. Despite his efforts to show the world what a wild youth he was, Will was still the little gentleman his ma’ had raised and would treat no lady with anything less than respect. ‘Sides, he’d never thought he needed to have sex –or anything resembling that- with any of the girls he’d met.

But Buffy he felt he needed!

Any progress he had made during their short time together towards making her see him as a man, making her body respond to his touch, making her seek that touch, had regressed in those critical few seconds, when he’d done nothing but make a fool of himself. *All the whelp’s fault!* He reached out and slugged Xander, shrugging innocently at the boy’s indignant “Oh!” and mock-angry look.

That instant Will made a decision. He would not pretend to be anyone but who he was! If he was really/extremely/unlikely lucky, Buffy would rise to the opportunity to deflower a mostly innocent virgin, if not, he would at least save himself the embarrassment of acting all willful and sexy and not being able to act upon it when time came… or when Buffy did, for that matter!

He shook his head at his foolish presumption to ever be able to win her over. Despite his self-improvement he was still nothing but a kid to her. Xander startled him out of his self-pitying by slamming on the breaks in front of the pizza-place.

“There’s nowhere to park, so jump out and order two large ones with extra pepperoni while I try to find a spot” the larger boy said, all but throwing him out of the car when he heard cars honking behind them.

Will did as he was told, only to see Xander almost crash his car into a cute redhead trying to cross the street, before pulling on the handbrake. In his haste to appease the angry drivers behind him he’d failed to notice that the light for cars had turned red, while that for pedestrians was lit green.

Will was ready to jump to the redhead’s assistance when he saw Xander rush out of his car and her turning his way and… smiling! She wasn’t cursing, or yelling, or even glaring at him, she was smiling as she put her hands on her hips and just said:
“Figures! Xander, I knew you wanted me the moment I first saw you, but this…” she moved her forefinger between the car –now left in the middle of the street- and herself “…gives hitting on someone an entirely different meaning”.

The blond figured he wasn’t needed, and with a small smile went in the pizza-parlor, but not too soon to notice Xand turning beet red. Any excuses the latter might have offered the girl –who now seemed to have lost her previous fearlessness and was actually stuttering, her face quickly turning a shade strikingly similar to that of her hair- were blocked out by the ‘swoosh’ of the glass door closing behind him.



By the time they got back to the house, Will had a bouquet of roses on his lap for Buffy, -mainly- to thank her for extending her hospitality to him, and Xander had a date with Red –christened Willow- and a huge grin on his face. Will tuned out his cousin’s incessant rumbling about the girl, as he indulged in romantic fantasies including golden hair, green eyes and a body made for sin… the concoction of which characteristics was waiting in front of the house they were nearing, arms crossed in front of her –now slightly more covered- breasts, and a slight, worried, frown marring her perfect features.



tbc.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next update, Sunday at latest! If I get 10 reviews in total for this and the next chapter, Chapter 6 will be posted on Wednesday, instead of next Saturday:P (yeap, I'm greedy, but I love seeing how you feel about the story! Oh! and I'd really like to know what you don't like about it! It probably won't make me change much -since most of it is already written-, but it will help shape the next idea that's been forming in my head!)

Please-Please, PLEASE reviewwww!!!
XXX