Author's Chapter Notes:
A huge “Thank You” to cordykitten, for showing me how to change back from Italics (and bold, obviously!), and for being the 10th (and 11th:-P) reviewer of Chapter 4.
Also, my heartfelt gratitude to Im_Bloody_English for initiating me in AU fics, and for being so bloody marvelous as to offer to beta for me (although not starting with this chapter, so any mistakes: tooootally my bad!)
Well, here goes Chapter 5! Hope you enjoy, please review! More to come on Wednesday…
Will tuned out his cousin’s incessant rumbling about the girl, as he indulged in romantic fantasies including golden hair, green eyes and a body made for sin… the concoction of which characteristics was waiting in front of the house they were nearing, arms crossed in front of her –now slightly more covered- breasts, and a slight, worried, frown marring her perfect features.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Took you guys long enough” Buffy heard herself whine, while looking from Xander’s smiling face to Will’s sad one, her frown deepening.

“I was worried” she continued, “Xand, why wouldn’t you answer your cell? I called like a thousand…”

“I run into Willow…” he cut her off, “or almost run into her!” both boys started giggling at that, and Buffy felt her heart lighten when she saw the flowers the object of her desire *is that what he is?* held in his hand. That must have showed on her face, cause Will relaxed even more.

*Everything is OK! Thank God* they thought in unison before both sighed in relief, and smiled at each other, leaving Xander to go on laughing out loud.

“Are these for me?” she asked, at which Will merely nodded, and with a lopsided smile extended his hand, offering them to her.

“To thank you for having me, pet” he mumbled, and her tentative smile grew wider.

As her cousin finally caught his breath, Buffy herded them inside, reaching to also take the pizza boxes from Will, but he held on to them.

“’S OK pet, got ‘em!” He looked shy and she couldn’t help but wink at him *I’m a slut! That’s it! It’s final! A big hobag!* she thought as she walked in behind them, once again gazing dreamily at his buns of steel. Wild or shy, that boy was H.O.T. and she was hard pressed not to do something to get closer to his heat.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unfortunately for Will, who desperately needed some time alone with the girl of his dreams, to see how things were between them, Willow had agreed to a chaperoned date (of course she had no idea that the chaperon, namely Buffy, would be one lust-crazed bunny!), which meant that she showed up at the Summers’ house a little after eight. By then the pizza left in the box wouldn’t have been enough to feed a mouse, but luckily she wasn’t hungry.

Xander didn’t manage to stop looking flustered until well after she’d left, which was around midnight. Buffy did her best –though at times she failed- not to poke fun at him, knowing he’d harbored a crush on the girl ever since elementary school. In the mean time, the four of them had lounged in the living room, Buffy with a glass of wine and the rest drinking lemonade, had talked, and then watched “The Full Monty”. Although the only adult in the room felt the movie was completely inappropriate for the rest of them she couldn’t bring herself to resist their united pleas, or the giggles surfacing on her lips seeing the matching blushes in all three of their faces at naughty remarks and gestures.

Xander and his date had shared the couch facing the TV, which left Buffy and Will the other one. She had sat at the opposite end from him at the beginning of the movie, but by the time the ending titles were shown she had already spent a long time laying on her side, facing the TV with her head on his lap and his fingers running through her tresses *is he trembling?*, while her right hand had found its way of its own volition under his leg, her thumb sending traces of fire to his nerve endings through the rough denim, as it brushed lazy circles against his inner thigh.

Will was praying she hadn’t noticed his stiff manhood, and so he was surprised at the pang of disappointment that shot through him as she jumped off the couch when the movie was over to get a refill on her wine. He was too inexperienced to have noticed the wetness on the crotch of the cotton shorts she now wore, and -even if he weren’t- he was almost too shy to look. That almost, however, didn’t stop his eyes from running down her back to her buttocks, as she all but jogged to the kitchen, interesting parts bouncing.

That was when Willow excused herself, saying her mother would be up waiting for her, and asked her date to walk her out. The huge grin decorating his face –and threatening to split it in half- as he returned to the living room left no doubt as to the goodnight kiss that caused it. To his credit, the brunette refrained from giving any information, other than that he never was one to kiss and tell… well he had never been faced with the dilemma before; Willow had given him his first kiss and he would savor it for ever!

No one was sleepy yet, so the oldest of the three suggested what was received by the remaining two as the best idea ever heard of:
“Wanna play Killer Instinct Gold on Nintendo 64? Bet I could beat you both!” she said with a glint in her eye and an otherwise indifferent expression, just before both teens started jumping up and down and yelling their acquiescence… well the dark-haired one making a bit more noise, as Will was afraid jumping would cause his hard cock to chaff even more on the seam and zipper of his jeans.

All three of them climbed the stairs to what was currently Buffy’s bedroom. It made sense they’d play there; the huge bed had ample space for them to lie on their stomachs facing the wide screen TV, where freakishly muscled people beat the crap out of each other following the remote-controller’s choices. True to her word, Buffy beat them both to a pulp, no matter which character either of them chose, earning her the title “Slayer” by Will, who seemed to have overcome his earlier shyness and tickled her or pulled lightly on her hair every time his ‘Chosen One’ ended landing on his ass, knocked out.

They ran a tournament, the winner of each duel playing against the remaining one at the following round. That left Buffy with a very sore right thumb, but she was having too much fun to complain about it.

It was almost 4am when they decided to call it a night –or early morning. Buffy hugged her cousin and gave him a 'goodnight' peck on the cheek, telling him she was happy they’d be staying with her. Despite his slight embarrassment, the boy returned her embrace before turning and leaving the room, already half asleep. Will was still sitting at the edge of the bed, head bent down, putting on the second of his sneakers –both of which he’d taken off to get on the bed, and with one of which Buffy had playfully swatted his butt on one of the extremely few times he’d won over her in the game- when she stepped in front of him.

He lifted his face only after he’d finished tying his shoelaces; a useless feat, as he was only going to walk down the hall, but one he needed to complete in order to manage to regain some semblance of calmness as he felt and smelt her so close to him. She bent close to him and brushed her lips against his, so softly he had to tangle his hand in her hair for a minute to make sure he wasn’t dreaming her touch. Only withdrawing herself about half an inch from the feather-like kiss they’d shared, she brought up her hand to cup his cheek, thumb caressing the steeply sloped cheekbone while she looked deeply into his eyes.

“I’m really glad you’re here, William” she whispered almost into his lips, before walking into the private bathroom adjacent to the double bedroom and closing the door behind her. Her “Goodnight” sounded muffled and commanding, but Will couldn’t respond. Dazed he placed his fingertips on his lips, applying no more pressure than she’d put into their kiss, and barely managed to shuffle his feet out of her bedroom and into his before dropping heavily on his *her* bed. He was determined not to do anything for his hard-on. She’d brought it on, and now she’d left him with some hope that she might do something to help it go away… his resolve melted however, as he drew the sheets up and was assaulted by the most intoxicated scent he’d ever smelt.

Down the hall Buffy had just laid back on the goose-down pillow and closed her eyes, when they popped open again… she had forgotten to change the single bed sheets.

*Oh God! Will is sleeping on…no, in my cum-soaked bed*

The thought turned her on –impossibly- even more than his soft lips had.




tbc.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Please review and make my day!!! Chapter 6 will be posted this Wednesday, and Chapter 7 might be with it...